Sargon of blackdad admits he lied about his KANGZ blood

wew lad

Everybody with a brain knows he did it for argument's sake from the get go. I've seen a lot of britcucks do this after they've been cornered in an argument about race actually.

Niggerjew non-person. Take this manufactured drama back to /cow/. This shit is tired as fuck and is just bullshit manufactured drama from faggots looking to cash in on losers pretending to have political opinions. Fuck this all. The only thing that is interesting is listening to Jim and he isn't that great.

>>>/cow/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums

Take it elsewhere

nooop

Niggers

This thread is superior to cuckime spam

That's where you are wrong, kiddo.

[-]

What movie is this from?

Girls und Panzer der Film

Ich hatt’ einen Kameraden,
Einen bessern findst du nit.
Die Trommel schlug zum Streite,
Er ging an meiner Seite
In gleichem Schritt und Tritt.

Eine Kugel kam geflogen,
Gilt’s mir oder gilt es dir?
Ihn hat es weggerissen,
Er liegt mir vor den Füßen,
Als wär’s ein Stück von mir.

Will mir die Hand noch reichen,
Derweil ich eben lad.
Kann dir die Hand nicht geben,
Bleib du im ew’gen Leben
Mein guter Kamerad!

Alternative Hypothesis was right again!

Did something happen with hipster welfare or youtube suppositories or something? Seems like every have baked internet personality is ramping up the drama and angling for as many views as possible right now. Like they pay more popular people to be on their streams to drum up viewers.

Sad really.

Naruto

Just a sign that youtube is going to end soon

SJW trolling is getting old, normies are finally bored of it and the smarter youtube skeptics see this. Now some of these "internet skeptics" are adopting the model of internet drama, e.g. leafyishere except with the addition of "internet bloodsports" which is 12hour livestreamed "debates". Other youtubers, shitty and/or smaller youtubers are trying to emulate. It was kind of funny but it's going to get real old real fast, just like it did with the leafy/keemstar/h3/etc bullshit. I wonder how long until we see a livestream of 5 youtubers getting swatted simultaneously.

Jim just needs to stick to writing the obituaries of the internet. When he gets involved in shit it just reeks of unwarranted self importance.

dead board
dead board
lol
dead pedo board
At least come up with some sound advice.

They make most of their money by those SuperChat things apparently. From what Ive seen. Never heard of this SuperChat thing until a month ago fam. Im assuming it came over from twitch or some shit.

Let Me Pay You To Read What I Just Wrote. Out Loud! In Front of Ppl

Yay!!! Ppl listen to me!

lol

adpocalypse

He always said "North African." That's not nigger. Sounds like he was just implying it to be a dramatic faggot.

This

>>>/interracial/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/freech/

Don't worry, you're still an honorary nigger, suckdad.

OK OK guys, I admit it, I'm not really half spheradi jew, I'm a pure blooded ashkenazi jew OK?