Retard abuses cat, gives poor, harmless animal trauma

twitter.com/_donaldberry/status/936785223324274689

Retard throws cat way out on the street, cat breaks leg and suffers trauma. Video above.

His adress:
1346 N Parkside drive, Ontario, California

School: AB Miller Highschool
Snapchat: Obeycharles1234
Fontana Police Dpt: (909) 350-7740

Workplace + pic with adress. Let's get this motherfucker.

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2830541?tags=jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken kemono_friends
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

When can we make it legal to execute all retards? They provide no value to society and take up resources to keep their vegetative selves alive.

bet it was a fucking half kike half mexican turdbreed

What the hell? Send this nigger there.

Need to stop inbreeding and from white girls from fucking niggers. Stop the problem at its source, not the end result of it.

Aztecs aren't human.

i just had a dream about my cat. She lived with my mom for some reason and I had to go pick her up.

my cats been dead for almost a decade now and I still miss her dearly.

All cats need to be killed.
They carry The Gay.

/thread
T. Gondii is no laughing matter.

What is a fade, as it pertains to this person, and why would someone want it?

fuck off nigger, I huff cats all day and I guarantee my T level is twice what yours is

Nah.

Never.

Fuck off, NYPA. There is no actual evidence posted of the accused being an animal abuser, just a name and dox info. As far as I'm concerned it is an outright lie, and chances are I'm correct.

Feelsbad user

It's niggerspeak. In this context it means he wants his haircut. If someone said he's gonna catch a fade, it would mean hes gonna get killed, implying a bullet would part or clip his hair.

Literally open the link and there's a video showing he did it. God the amount of retards..

But there's no evidence linking the data to the act, you fucking mong, that's the point.

How I wish I can meet you two niggers in real life. I'll crack your necks like a twig, you fucking disgusting shitskin manlets.

Big words for an internet pussy. I'd shoot you with my concealed weapon before you got within six gorillion feet of me.

Yeah but you don’t drink tap water

We can fuck with him as much as we want, it ain't gonna change a thing, especially since he is in leafland, home of ISIS fighters.

Don't construe this as "Don't do this", I'm starting my burner phone number service now

I'd deflect the fucking bullet and rip your head off by your eye sockets, shit down your throat and fuck your skull while bathed in your blood and chewing on your cartilidge.

unless you are some form of unclean subhuman it's hard to get it from cats

i know that it is a time honored tradition for anons to hunt down animal abusers on the internet but this thread belongs on another board. it is not Holla Forums.

You've watched too many westerns, lil nigger.

Post some solid evidence, faggot. There's a video, and there's an address, and there's nothing linking the two together. Fuck off.

It literally comes from cat shit and saliva. Cats lick their butts, they lick other things, etc. If you clean a litter box you have it.

wesdern burgers are da besd.

You're 100% right, actually.

I watched the video. made me sick

Jesucristo! Saw that on a FB group… hdp needs to pay and serve as an example.

No he's not, he's in Ontario, California. Can none of you fuckers read? JFC

Not only that, but they kill songbirds and gamebirds like quail too.

Found the guy's phone number. Give him hell, Holla Forums!
+1 425 499 5552

yknow, this is smelling like copypasta personalarmy
besides, looks like it's all taken care of

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Not your personal army, I am concerned only with politics and the white race.

Fuck off

Who cares? Let me know when a nigger decides to nog around a dog.

Look at this nigger. Harming the corporeal embodiment of innocence for 2 seconds of entertainment. I don't care if it's "just a cat". It's shit like this that highlights the fact that niggers aren't human and it happens all the time.

Reminder that real men love animals

I get bad watery eyes because of allergies from cats too, don't worry you're not alone.

another whiny little bitch.

you do realize this is pol and not baph?

t. never seen or been around feral or stray Abandoned dogs will become aggressive to humans

realized that after i made the post.
whoops.

first webm related

The Epitome of the nigger.
I'm not going to lie I really want to throw him into the air and make sure his leg breaks, just for the fun of it. .GIF related.
Get it?

animal thread?

At least that brightened my mood a bit from this nigger throwing that cat.
Thanks.

post more user

actually, yes please. I wouldn't mind some nice animal vids.

I called and the little shit didnt even answer. We must get justice for the kitty!

.mp4 related

yesh

All these normal white people developing into fags for the Jew, sad!

nigger detected

Cats are carries for The Gay. Fact.
Living with cats quite literally make you a fag. Fact.

It doesn't make you a fag, it makes you introverted faggot.

k

ok nigger

Cats are shit. They're only good for killing small pests, but there are dogs that do that better.

t. Gondii

t. nigger :^)

t. gondii is the name of the fucking disease you absolute retard.
I'm pretty sure you're infected too.

nigger :^)

Who would hurt a kitty? I exude a serene aura which attracts kitties. I even planted catnip in my yard. I don't even own a cat, let somebody else pay for food and vet bills, but the neighborhood kitties all come give me some free pussy time in my yard.

I also have made friends with several neighborhood crows but they are jealous of my wife, who wants me to stop feeding them meat chunks and raising a private avian army, Odin-style.

child molestation causes homosex
t gongii causes pathological altruism

Holy crap that's a lot of kangaroos. They are mean too from what I understand.

When they hop around they say cunt. If you see a large pack of them it sounds like you walked into a pub.

I've seen Kangaroos before and even fed them and they are usually pretty chill and leave you alone unless you disturb them, except maybe some of the more wild ones that don't see humans very often

Also nypa nigger unless you plan to do some bigger operation than this that helps whites and harms shitskins like the anti narco threads or some shit

shut your stupid ass up.
go fuck yourself
fucking shitbag

anti-cat is anti-white

hory shit the original pokemon sounds from the gameboy are real

Who would hurt a kitty?
I'd never trust someone like that around Ronie Fuckster.

Where did you wash in from son? You should probably get back there.

Can't have an animal derail thread without some Germanic equine majesty.

ANTI CAT IS ANTI WHITE

t. owner of multiple cats and multiple dogs

why are horses so fucking sexy?
they are like the perfect animal.

I know right? Fucking horses are sexy beasts.
The size, the power, the symbol.

BE THE HORSE user

If any beast can totally btfo out of the equality meme, it'd be the horse.

seeing pictures of him with animals and children makes my heart hurt

At least there is solace in knowing that these subhuman shitskins will be shown similar levels of empathy on the Day of the Rope.

Not
>>>/ypa/

This is officially an animal friends thread now.

y-yeah but like… i mean they are sexually attractive, you know?
equines quite literally have the best genitals on the planet

Animal abusers are not human, and all of them deserve a public hanging.

Might pay to keep that to yourself

Instantly judge someone's character by how they regard animals. One may be benign or anodyne, but the malevolent are surely sub-human refuse.

So once again the solution is to kill all niggers?

Half the planet is already infected, and it isn't bound to cats any longer. You're a legit retard if you think 50 % of the total population is gay, AND that cats are 100% responsible. Fuck off.

Just fyi, youre replying to a genuine monomaniac who thinks everyone is getting toxoplasmosis. He's been posting his insanities for a long time now.

I don't doubt it, but I refuse to filter people out of principle.

Damn.. That's some Aryan use of the English language right there.

I thought you could only contract toxoplasmosis if you had AIDS. With that being said, is there a cure or treatment for toxoplasmosis?

What is a cat good for? Being moody? A dog will fight to the death to defend you and your family. A cat will watch and do nothing.

(semi-heiled)
That's the programming breaking, Almost Halfler. Embrace it. Remember this: if they lied about Trump, is it just as likely that they lied about Hitler? You have to be really suspicious of the narrative that makes a fucking Roman salute a criminal offense, and asking questions punishable by jailtime.

Plenty of non-whites keep cats, but dogs are pretty much a white only deal.

I find it comical, how terrified the worst specimens are, of man's best friend. That, and reassuring. Would that I could, live out in the hills, and wonder the number of my dog's kills.
Alas, my job is really quite shitty, I'm trapped in the hell that is a dead steel city.

If you need a beast to fight your battles for you then it's probably time to die.

What does this have to do with politics, news, or happenings? Shit threads lately.

Always nice to have a wingman user.

Hating cats makes you an honorary nigger, if you aren't a nigger already.

g-guys why aren't we talking about how good horses are, and how bestiality isn't even bad?

100% agree. It's ok if you don't want to touch random dogs for cleanliness reasons, but being afraid of or hating dogs is a serious red flag, highly correlated with shitskins in my experience. Kikes hate animals too, part of their general fear of nature.

IIRC (Toxoplasmosis is the disease Martin Shkreli was working on, watched a video about it a while ago) it's only deadly if you have AIDS but anyone can contract it. No idea what effect it has on the non-pozed.

Kys kike.
t.Gondii is a kike deflection to take the attention away from the true cause and foist it onto innocent felines.
Covert trannies in Hollywood, edging the definition of "female" bit by bit and conditioning young men to find male features attractive.

So fucking what nigger? My statement stands.

If you are anti-cat you're anti-white.

Only non-whites abuse animals.

Nice dubs though.

Ground moles, field mice and small snakes. Not all of us are cityfags m8.

im just turned off by our societies obsession with dogs, I dont really care about dogs or cats much either way.
I think being exposed to this non stop over the past 15 years or so has made me sick of pet ownership generally, which is why I dont have any. Women use them as a substitution for having babies, and everyone I know that has dogs and cats has raised them to be absolute niggers.
if I ever do get a dog, itll be for guarding purposes. Also, animals mostly belong outside, they arent "part of duh family :^)". when I hear that, i feel a sharp pain in the front part of my head.

I just lost my dog today. Raising something from such a young age then losing her is seriously one of the worst things.

She was such a good girl.

Checked

Thread died for this

Did someone say friends?

Looking at most of the shilling and gaslighting against OP, I feel like Imkampfy was jumping among VPNs again.

Thats a cute caracal.

What is this yuri shit?

Sorry to hear that user, it's a hard thing to go through.

Thanks, user. Some people on here seem to be too retarded to post it.

gets me everytime

Cats are bad but niggers are worse.
Both are unneeded killers of innocence.

Can mods ban this faggot already?

Contrary to popular belief…

Who gives a fuck? Most of the threads in the catalog are stupid bullshit anyway. Good threads are ignored constantly and reddit tier shit gets bumped. Chances are nothing of value was lost. At least this thread has nice animal pics in it.

We have a cat board

This is the truest sin of pet ownership - animals acting as surrogate children.

There are dogs that can handle all that better, and more.

Cmon now. There's a reason cats are the patron Saint of redditors, tumblerinas, SJWs, etc. Cats are for women and faggots.

>>>Holla Forums

I see where you're coming from. I'm in between, being annoyed and sometimes saddened by people that treat animals as surrogate children, and hating people who leave their dogs outside all the time no matter the weather. Not only is it cruel to the animal (it depends on where you live but most likely your breed is not adapted to the local climate and will suffer for it, and being outside on a tight chain lead is not any more natural to the dog than sitting inside is), but most of these dogs become horrible community pests that never shut the fuck up barking at everything, waking people up in the middle of the night, and attacking other dogs and children.

Seriously do not get a dog if you plan to just leave it outside and pay no attention to it. They don't need to be coddled like human babies but they literally evolved to seek human interaction and will become crazed and violent if they don't get it. I'd guess at least half of poorly behaved dogs, probably more, act that way because their shitty owners never walk them then wonder why they take out their pent up frustration and energy on the sofa.

Don't be a fucking nigger just because you don't want to look like a faggot millennial.

This. A dog isn't a baby, but it's not some decoration or accessory either. You shouldn't get one unless you have the time and willingness to care for it properly, and that includes training it well. Also consider your living situation, you shouldn't get a large energetic dog if you live in an apartment because it won't be happy there. Cats are better suited to apartment living.

need more dogs

You can walk around with them at the Columbus Zoo

Disgusting. This degenerate has to be possessed in order to find joy in such a cruel act.

Ugh, it's just a cat. You babies need to stop whining.

Cats are shit and the DO carry the gay.
But animal torture will always be nigger tier.

Hate to be a broken record, user, but correlation does not necessarily mean causation. There aren't even subtle notes of the connection that can be referenced. Mainstream (((science))) won't allow for any sincere research due to how bad it would make the Left's pet fags look. Sure, it confirms their assertions that being gay IS biological to some degree, but it would be too easy to disprove it being any semblance of a positive outcome. On top of that, the percentage of cat owners versus the entirety of the gay population suggests a rather low likelihood of T. Gondii actually having any significant impact on human fetal development. That's not to say that it's not still valid as a theory. But until any significant studying can be done to fully correlate that it does, indeed, impact the human brain during fetal development, the concept is speculatory at best.

Fuck off, shitskin.

what's with the bumping

How did it die? Wasn't even that bad of a fall.

Not even animals do that.

>>>Holla Forums

It cracked it's skull and died of internal bleeding.

That was a babysitter, and if memory serves the father beat her so badly she eats through a tube now.

I always make it a point to play with the neighbors dog when i see him because of reasons like this, he's very defensive and his owner just leaves him out there till it gets near freezing.

have you read the jojo/friends comic?
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2830541?tags=jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken kemono_friends

Some people have cats who never go outside a day in their lives, and even if they do toxoplasmosis in cats passes for a few weeks. Go fuck a pitbull you nigger cat-fearing retard.

he might have expected it to land on it's feet.

Cats are not poor nor harmless, they are attention seeking little demons if not raised properly.

Also how did the cat get hurt it isn't a big fall or a cat.

dubs confirm, gondola has been notified.

Thanks user that was breddy gud.

IIRC the father put the 'babysitter' in a wheelchair after finding out how his child got the bruises.

Killing vermin and providing companionship and asking for next to nothing in return.

While I like dogs, they're needy as fuck and anyone that disagrees is lying. Plus they scare children, wake up sleeping babies, are generally rude creatures. The few advantages are that they are good for home security, going out on runs/walks/hiking, and taking to the store.

Cats are from Africa, what self-respecting white man would own one? Get a dog you fucking faggots.