Do white American southern people feel connected to their British forbears?

Do white American southern people feel connected to their British forbears?

I always thought whites, especially the ones who fly the confederate flag feel British.

I know that in Virginia they still partially fly the Union Jack at the docks.

PS: I know that they have had French and other Europeans live there.

No, they don't.

How would you know Jamal?

They feel more connected to the French Acadian's

Exact opposite. New Englanders and northerners are closer to England state of life than the south. The south is like, EXTRA independant American.

Wheren't they only living in Louisiana?

I also heard from people of Alabama that they are proud of their Anglo Saxon ancestors, and they still have English music festivities.

Hahahahahah

Also i said WHITE Americans not Apemericans!

But who am i trying to teach, Jamal!

By the transitive property of relation, Southerners care more about their British forbears than damn near anyone else in the country (other than the Mormons).

Why? Because Southerners care about their ancestors and heritage more than most. Because the majority of Southern heritage is British, they ultimately care about their British forbears.

Here's the rub, Southerners have mostly forgotten their British heritage. Because of the transitive property, they care, but they just don't remember that they care. As pointed out, Southerners are "extra independent". In the mind of the Southerner, his history does not begin in the Old World, but in the New.

Southerners simply need a non-kiked/non-Yankeefied version of history is all, and they will be Britiain's best ally (not the kike-controlled part of Britain, but the blood part of it).

This is what i was talking about!

Also how could we help the Southeners find back to their Anglo Saxon mind?

I would try to do British themed festivities and also create Gentleman clubs and maybe even stores in the south!

As i said before Jamal white Americans ancestry.
I do understand that you Monkeypeople are leading there, but i am only talking about the Humans!

Also really Jewish studies from Google pictures?
Oy Vey!

You're thinking of Appalachians.

No, i know that the people in the Appalachs have English blood, but the most of them are of either Irish, French or German descent.

The wast majority in states like Alabama, South Carolina, West Virginia and Arkansas are of British descent.

First off, who is "we" in this scenario? Your OP makes me think you are British/European. Festivals and the like are not very effective, I think, without the appropriate cultural context which comes through education. Like I said, I think that an introduction to proper history is sufficient to clear the kikery from the minds of most Southerners. We need a global Germanic revival. I think Southerners and possibly Australians may contain some of the strongest aspects of the Germanic spirit. If we define Germanicness as being independent, conquering, self-reliant, innovative, fierce.

Good point!

And yes i am a Euro!

But how could you change the minds in schools, when it's a Cabal cancer system?

Would private schools be an option, but what about the poor ones?

Or would the US need a civil war, or even a the south leaving in a civil war to be free and to go back to their roots?

Southerners are a general mix of (in this order, roughly): English, Scottish, German, Irish, and French blood. I think it is pointless to try and draw our attention to a particular nationality, but rather to point out our ethnic/tribal relationship. We are a generally Germanic people. Other than the Irish and Highland Scots, but theirs is not the core culture.

I think it is important to remember that Germanic peoples have roamed Eurasia and North Africa (and possibly way more) for millennia. We conquered, and left behind civilizations. Granted, we were not always "Germanic," that is a designation that has emerged in the last few thousand years. Nonetheless, as made evident by the colonies (USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, etc), the Germanic peoples still have conquering and roaming in their blood. Because of this wandering spiritedness, a direct attachment to any particular nation-state is less important than attachment to the blood and the culture. I perceive one of the main threats to our peoples' identity and existence is race mixing with local populations as we move about. We bring them up genetically, making better enemies out of them, but lose our people in the process. It doesn't matter where we are or what our national status is, it matters that we stick together. Thoughts?

By "taking up the cross" as individuals who know and care and teaching our people, everywhere they are, in every opportunity we get, to remind them who they are. We cannot, at this juncture, rely on institutions to restore us. We must first restore the institutions.

My Dad was big into genealogy years ago, and got as far back as 1736. Still haven't figured out whether or not we were from England or Scotland (since our last name was pretty common in both kingdoms), but we do know we came from Britain at the very least.
I've always felt some kinship with the Motherland, especially with the Royal Navy. Since my father, grandfather, great grandfather, and myself have all served in the US Navy.

fug forgot to mention my family has always been centered in Virginia since the 1730's as well

Not really, most Southerners don't even know English is an ethnic group
t.White American of upper south ancestry

Fucking awesome, hearing this makes me happy!

Hope you make a lot of kids, and keep the traditions from the old continent!

To which country/culture do you feel the closest?

To the British, or to your other ancestry?

Also from which state are you from?

Even British people get similar results
t. got similar results

How do you guys feel about your list children in the American south?

Fuck no. You is worse than yankees.

You no Aryan, go back to tree!

I would say yes. I do.
I have British ancestry except Welsh and most people around here see Scotland and Ireland as the Fatherland with England a lesser degree.
An interesting way to look at the ancestry the US is the civil war. The South was more Celtic and the North was English. Just like the Irish and Scottish struggle against the English back in the day.

My friend nothing would make me happier than to see us join arms with our Anglo-Saxon brethren again to conquer the world once again.

t. Your lost Anglo kinsman

I don't think it's that clear cut. Yes, there was and is a heavy Celtic presence in the south, but there are still massive English and German presences, especially closer to the coastal regions. Celts are more in the hills, like the Highlanders they are.

Nobody administers justice like Texas.

True hahah!

Aren't most white Texans of German descent?

Ancestral wise probably Ireland, one of my grandmas was 2nd gen and I still have family there (although I have no contact with them, other family members do). I don't have any modern connections to Britain so I don't really feel that attached to it.

Tennessee, I've lived in the midwest for 10 years though (I'm 20)

Yes we do

Only in south Louisiana and parts of south Mississippi and Florida

The Appalachian people are Scots-Irish.

There were not many Germans in the South until the 20th century…

If your family has been in Virginia since the 1700s they were probably wealthy and have held on to the wealth. I would bet you were related to many first sons who inherited their parents land. Many of the second and third etc sons settled further west. I would also bet you are pretty pure English.

I have never done a DNA test but of my four grandparents, all have at least one parent that is pure or very very very near pure English. My dads parents are like 90%. I definitely feel closest to England, and most southerners and Texans are 50%+ English too but don't really realize it just cause they have one or two german grandfathers or great grandfathers so they identify with that. But they are also often half or even more than half English. It is clear America is English just from looking at popular last names

Irish from Ireland fought on both sides. People of all ethnicities (including messicans and maybe even nigs) fought for both sides. Most of the generals for the South were English. The very president was English. How can you say it is Celtic?

Texans are half and half. With some other DNA mixed in. Czech, Danish, Austrian

East, central, and North Texans are mostly Central European with some Anglo tossed in. South, obviously, is nothing but bean.