MI5 : ZIONIST TERRORISTS WERE BIGGER THREAT TO UK THAN IRA

Coat Bomb and Explosive Prosthesis: British Intel Files Reveal How the Zionist Stern Gang Terrorized London
MI5's dossiers on the group released this week cast the Cold War's early years in a stark new light: Terrorism, not the Soviet Union, was the main threat
archive.fo/7txUL
1/2
>French-Belgian border check

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x1vz709
archive.fo/7txUL
archive.is/xrLc5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Philby
marxists.org/subject/jewish/soviets-israel.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_political_violence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irgun_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_Liberation_Front
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2/2

Especially when they run your government.

2/2
>‘We are still at war with Britain’

There are traitors within many governments and always have been. Who runs the US government and State Dept?

FUCKING
OYYYYYY

Bump

Sticky this.

Eerily quite in this thread.

Just part and parcel of consorting with Jews.

There was a time when I'd be surprised by this. Not today.

It pisses me off that this has already been proven. The media has to come out with these hit pieces for damage control and credibility management.

Is this a recent report? i thought they were good goys

This is just terrible, terrible news. It looks like MI5 needs more diversity in its ranks in order to stop coming up with these antisemitic ideas. Terrible.

capped

Wasn't nato running around false flag bombing the shit out of fake commie groups? That was prob the kikes also.

JEWS WHERE THE ORIGINAL TERRORISTS
Watch it and weep

Water is wet. The IRA didn't give two fucks about the UK. That was the point. You were to fuck off and leave them in peace.

BBC.Empire.Warriors.2of4.The.Jewish.War

dailymotion.com/video/x1vz709

This thread isn't about the IRA you retard potato nigger.

IRA traditionally sided with palenstein

My favourite line in a Irish Rebel song is "Go home British soldiers go on home. Have you got no fucking homes of your own?"

The IRA weren't a threat past the 1930's.

The IRA kinda lost their strength after trying to invade Canada to negotiate for Ireland.

Fenians? That legendary leaf pitchfork regiment fought off those drunk plastic Paddys.

>archive.fo/7txUL
cap

Oh, it went far beyond that. Remember when some heeb tried to blow up Konrad Adenauer when he declined to support Pissraeli plans for expansion?
The kike rogue state was founded on terrorism, and terrorist leaders later became presidents and prime ministers. I know of no other nation that was born like that.

They invented terrorism.

Archival Reference:
19910000_Edward.Lindfield_Wars.in.Peace.Series_Terrorism-The.New.World.War_P1-3

I know of two.

Your nose is showing.

Hey, you're the one with the pilpul here, Chaim.

I knew they were up to something

Really, faggot?

nice jewteriophage meme.
t. nanobot bioweapon researcher

Oy Vey! This is anti semetic!

You think the IRA had the will of the people?
Makes me laugh that a bunch of radicals claim that they had the countries backing.

The countries people didn't care, they hang back and side with the winners, both you and the UK government were fighting for the the 95% sheep of Ire, both were justified in controlling sheep.

The differences being, one just didn't have to appease it's own population and give in due to political pressure from their own 95% that also didn't care about an insurgency and would be quite willing to just ignore Ireland.

Anyway, noone gives a fuck about potatoniggers stop sliding the thread, this thread is about (((((legitimategangs)))))

but the jew finest Golem help them create the state of Israel archive.is/xrLc5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Philby
marxists.org/subject/jewish/soviets-israel.pdf

fuck off kike

You're either a kike or an assblasted bong. Either way, you have to go back.

checked?

i have a webm for you too
the one where ehude barac laughingly responds to the question
responds LAUGHING

damn unorganized meme f.

Mi5 is not a reliable source

What did he mean by this?

THE GOYIM KNOW

WE CAN'T LET THEM KNOW ABOUT THESE BASIC FACTS OF HISTORY EITHER!

Attacks and assassinations of British Soldiers, Civilians, Civil Servants, and Diplomats
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_political_violence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irgun_attacks

King David Hotel Bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

Doesn't have to be for us. Normalfags need to be convinced

Yes, it does.

I lost count of the number of (((ingrates))) I've met.

KIKES ARE THE LEADING CAUSE OF ANTISEMITISM

too much knowledge is antisemitism.
antisemitism is the kikes trick on us, because they know full well they are NOT semites, that indeed gentiles are. once again this is all part of their great lie to claim that Jesus was one of them… because Jesus was a semite, descended of shem son of noah, just like every other member of the 12 tribes of Jacob aka the gentiles. "jews" are descended of Jacobs brother Edom aka Esau, and genetically have NO connection to shem, and hence are correctly labeled (((edomites))) aka (((kenites))) - the 13th tribe, tribe of Dan
Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 (KJV)

The occultism with 13 suddenly makes a lot more sense now.

Wew buckle up and hunker down it's happening niggers

Fucking jews. Every single time. I'm willing to bet that they were also involved in the Operation Gladio up to their necks. Does anyone know if they were?

(checked)
i wouldn't doubt it still mad at these yids over the lavon affair jews are pure concentrated evil m8

Something to note about all this, and this goes out to the ne'erdowells of the world: if you put your terrorist days behind you, you can do like the Jews and consolidate whatever gains you've made already.

metaphysical sage for horribly formatted and unreadable op

Reported

smh kill yourself newfag

Reported for being too autistic to post here. ****

mmmmhhmmmmm

Adam got cucked hard.

Dubs confirm, true dat. Eve had whats known as a dual pregnancy, fraternal twins from different fathers. Nogs are quite familiar with this condition.

OK faggots, so here is the question: WHY NOW? London has released this stuff this week, The Article in Time Magazine (somewhere in catalog) about Israeli spying on the USA00 could be wrong, but it says ti be the Jews new getting read for their traditional Christmastime initiation of hostilities with Lebanon, "moving the grass( i.e.
killing a few tens of thousands of Pals). Maybe even hitting parts of Assad's army in Syria/Hitting Hezbollah and trying to kill a few hundred thousands without beginning a full Third World War between the US and Russia (and if they did sow harm oops! You ca bet the kikes have secured underground pips for oil to come to them in such an event).

I have a feeling the Jews are getting reading to pull a Christmas "surprise." I've been watching these animals too many years not to know the signs of a jew attack in the works,,,,'

IS anyone else seeing this shit and getting the same feeling, or do you all think I', fucking crack up (always possible).
0? Thing is, if you look back at their big attacks, 2 things: always on either election dat or Christmas,, when the goy in the US will be LEAST likely to see it on TV.

Although, the advent of social media has certainly changed this calculus so the Jews have had to go back to drawing board in working out a new equation for least exposure….

How come DavidDees never got the Ben Garrison treatment? And he's been making a lot of these for almost or more than 20 years too.

This must be memed. The Brits MUST demand retribution and compensation from the kikes.

It's also possible that people don't want sucked into another war for israel and are riling up public opinions against them. The point of destabilizing the middle east is so that they fight each other, rather than becoming real powers themselves.

what is most disturbing about this is that the group you mention, is exactly the same as other zionist groups (of that time and currently) the thing that binds them all together is they all believe there is nothing wrong with occupying a country and forcibly taking land from Palestinians (and labeling any of those people that take issue with their country being taken from them as 'terrorists') like this is just some minor technicality.

I want every one of these jews dead. I do not believe they even have the mental equipment to understand basic ideas of morality. An entire race of psychopaths.

I urge people to read a book called the mask of sanity, the way many intelligent psychopaths behave is exactly in line with how jews behave as a race.

I take great solace in the fact that our enemies position is entirely built upon lies, a house built on sand. All it will take to put a noose around the neck of jewry is a few carefully placed truths.

I mean, imagine how much harder it would be for us if there was some truth in jewish claims?

Imagine if they really were 'gods chosen people'
Imagine if they really had suffered attempted genocide unjustly.
etc.

It is much better for us that they are liars.

I am eager for the day of the rope.

This is the kind of 'technicality' that a practiced race of serpents would enjoy slithering around.
You are 100% correct.

turkish ashkenazi khazarian edomites infiltrated the tribe of Judah (pronounced yoo-duh in aramaic which has no hard "J") from 400bc-0 bringing with them their babylonian language of yiddish containing the hard J. they later coined the term "jew" when referring to themselves so as to confuse the difference between themselves and true Judahites of the 12 tribes of Jacob, which then became the word used in translation by scribes translating scripture from original greek and aramaic. basically whenever one sees the word "jew" in the KJV1611 English translation (no copyright), one should mentally replace it with "Judahite" - this should then make clear the message of the Bible when referring to these halfbreed critter descendants of Lucifer himself through the bloodline of Cain, especially with regard to Revelation 2:9 and 3:9

Not trying to derail the thread here, but isn't that exactly what European settlers did to North American native people?

Should we all kill ourselves? I'm personally descended from white settler/native rape babies, so I'm not sure whether to kill myself for being part white settler or for being descended from native subhumans.

To be fair.
The Empire had decided to pursue peaceful coexistence with the natives by guaranteeing their borders via royal edict.
If the traitors had not listened to the whispers of the Jews then the natives would still exist as a nation.

This is why the natives fought for the Empire and why the Empire continued to arm and support the natives until the mid 1800s.
The remnants of Tecumseh's confederacy (the last true native nation) even fought alongside Canadian colonial forces in the war of 1812.

This is all the jews fault. They encourage and idolise greed, then infect others with this poisonous mindset.

Is that girl a gnome?

I think he meant he is a faggot who doesn't label and sort his pic's/vid's in topic related folders.

I'm just a quasi-faggot for having large amounts of unlabelled shit in semi-related folders

Fuck off you retarded bong, the empire armed savages against its own race.

little known fact: the biggest terrorist group in the US between 1970 and 2000 was the JDL (Jewish Defense League). More bombings by them alone than all "right-wing" terrorist combined. When you realize that groups like ALF and ELF are run by Jews, you realize Jews are simply deft spies, but prolific terrorists as well

Bump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_Liberation_Front

Jews probably just use them to target Gentile companies while immuring their own.

damn, you don't do any kind of proofreading, do you?

same reason AWM don't get the treatment.
BG is so close, but needs that extra little push to reveal the truth.
DD and AWM are already there, so no improvement needed.

Im guessing this guy was drunk as fuck or something but heres my attempt to translate what he means:

I have a webm for you,
The one where jude Barac laughingly responds to the question: "How do you feel about being the father of terrorism in the Mid East?

not a catholic but that middle one just looks like some figure of good standing on top of and in dominance over some figure of a degenerate, telling you that you shouldnt suck your own dick or some dude with a scroll is gonna come stand on top of you while everyone watches and there will be nothing you can do about it