Maisie Williams says she isn't film material

OH NO NO NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/wjqIM
archive.is/r2mW5
irishtimes.com/culture/film/maisie-williams-i-really-should-get-a-house-in-ireland-1.3361663?mode=ampp
volafile.org/r/g3gax5j4
archive.is/zdHa8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BTFO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
at least she doesn't shit in a bag

She gets roles, doesn't she?
What the fuck is she talking about? Does she want to get molested by Hollywood kikes?

Just look around this board, it's the perfect example that she is right.

This

Check out her upcoming film, Mary Shelley! She is talking about the fact, that she's only a supporting character in it, and not the main one. She could play it, but more people wants to fuck Elle Fanning, so she got the title role.

Look at that sensitive little mouth. Mmf.

Don't you wanna fill it with your semen?

I bet she really does that

Maisiefags on suicide watch.

It's really obvious how desperate she'd be to make her bf happy, it's such a massive turn on.

Look at this lucky motherfucker, his name is Ollie Jackson

is that a shot at me?

Of course not. You're my only friend here, why would I say mean things to you?

I was referring to the fact that there are still people who didn't acknowledge Maisie's wonderfulness.

fair enough. we cool.

Is it about the life of Mary Shelley? That might be interesting if it's accurate to how her life really was. Her father was a broken pseudo-intellectual and mother was flat out insane. Later on she married the poet Percy Shelley who would regularly have a threesome with her and her half sister, whom he got pregnant, but had the baby aborted. Later on she, her husband, and her sister lived with Lord Byron and would have seances(while high on shrooms, I think) and orgies. During this period was when she showed her husband the manuscript for Frankenstein. After reading it he began to hallucinate that she had eyes on her breasts whenever he saw her naked.

Somebody should explain to her that ugly isn't a "type of beautiful."

You think she is ugly, I think she is beautiful. So in fact, yes, it is

DELET THIS

Honestly, I just gained a little bit of respect for her. At least she's aware that she's ugly and that translates to less roles. Very grounded, more than I can say for most girls her age.

This better mean we see tiddies, rite lads?

Only if they have eyes on them.

She's not even that ugly, (weird not unpleasant face) she is just not lead chick movie material but then again seeing the trash they stick in movies today……..

I'd let her have the lead role in my films, if you know what I mean.

are you one of those slavs who makes snuff films?

snuff?

Actually it's slightly more vanilla than that. Just dress her up in some cute clothes and film her playing for a while. Maybe a bit of soft bondage and medical play at the worst.

Blacked when?

WHEN THE MUNTER ADMITS TO BEING MUNTER

Maisie is easily one of the most attractive adult celebrities out there. I think you just have awful taste.

The Maisiefag has awful taste in women, but he sounds pretty redpilled tbh. He's like our Abatap.

she isn't even ah-fuck-it-i-got-nothing-better-to-fap-to material

I'd bang her, who cares what about a chick's face as long as her hoohaa is in working order

Could be worse.

I feel the opposite. Her face is really cute, but I don't want to fuck her. I just want to treat her like a little girl and give her daily spankings.

at least she's self aware

Margaret doesn’t shit

She should be playing frankenstein tbh

Rude. Maisie is beautiful.

Not according to Maisie.

Maisie is beautiful and modest.

Not she doesn't. It gets siphoned directly from her intestines into a bag she has to wear.

Shit is made in the lower intestine and stored in the colon, neither of which she has. This means she not only lacks the stinky brown stool your waifu squeezes out and looks at every day M never has to worry about turning into a fatty.

bump

She could lead Cyberbully and The Falling pretty good. She has the talent and the body, and her weird face is also a positive aspect. It makes her stand out of the crowd.

Screencapped for future generations

Thank you, I guess?

(checked)

I'm sorry…

If that really happened it could quite possibly be the greatest shitposting storm in Holla Forums history.

Will raise ha ave eye tots too?

What did he mean by this?

Well, well, well, isn't she fishing for pity work. Begone, tv goblin.

More Maisie is always nice

Pathetic.

Mop dop diddle dop ooga booga

Could you provide evidence, maybe? If I'd have any deleting power over here, a lot of things would disappear

Send Maisie to /strek/
They will teach her the ways of the Swole
Then she will never have to take shit from anyone ever again.

testing

She's Arya Stark, she does know how to defend herself

Anime PRO™ sold you lads out. You, blissfag, and him are the three most incompetent jannys to have ever existed on Holla Forums.

defend is one thing, being able to apply roid rage is another.

Nigger, I'm not a janitor. I can't delete or modify posts…

I thought the Maisiefag didn't want to become a vol?

who took her virginity?

He doesn't want to be BO if they divest zero of the board for barely touching it. He literally only cares about protecting his goblin spam.

Is Margcuck in here accusing people of being the vol again? Doesn't that faggot ever sleep?

Sophie

l-lewd

I'd be one gladly, but I'd abuse my power

Either her or a guy named Jack, who was her first boyfriend

Sophie also spanked Maisie as well.

Remember that time you and your BOyfriend started talking shit about Margaret and when I replied the post got deleted? After that Maisie banners started popping up, pure cohencidence though I’m sure.
archive.fo/wjqIM

I hope their sex videos will appear on the net one day

Then why is your post still up?

I think the one where Sophie gives Maisie a bath is still around.

If you go back to Mewch, you wouldn't have to deal with vols deleting your off-topic skank. Or, I dunno, if you absolutely have to be here, you could not spam your skank all over the fucking place. Maisieposters and Jennyposters keep to their generals, why is that so hard for you? Maybe it's your fault that you keep putting yourself in situations where your spam gets deleted.

What? Maybe you are thinking about Maisie's ALS-challenge?

That’s not my post.

These screencapped posts are not mine. I usually name my Maisie reactions

Maisie likes to take baths while wearing clothes. There's a few where she is in the bathtub so Sophie showers her then pours her a bath. Maisie likes to run around wearing wet panties for some reason as well

Ah, these

Why live?

That might have something to do with how maisiefags and jennyfags are actually allowed to have generals.

You should see the one where Sophie does her back and hair.

That might have something to do with how they're Holla Forums-related and don't spam the board to the point where they avoid bans so they can keep spamming.

Maisie is
See how related she is to the board's topic? Why would you keep things like this out of a place called Television & Movies?

Does maisie like black dick?

Notice how you always spew the same lies when your reddit tier hotpocketry gets called out? Like some kind of commie living in a commie shithole acting like a commie. Now quick delete this post and leave yours up. Again. Faggot.

And as always, the Margcuck refuses to listen to reason. God you're pathetic.

sauce?

any pics of this guy? his address? daily schedule?

I know the Spankanon :^) once posted it on the /got/ threads.

I haven't heard of it. I did hear that there was one where sophie stepped on maisie

Nope. So far she only had sex with white guys and girls

Here's a pic of him

You're a special kind of retarded.

So you advocate banning jenny too then?

Okee dokee abraham

And here comes the samefag spam. Poor sensitive Margcuck.

She is talking about movies as far as I know, but yeah, I'd ban her too.

Margaret also talks about movies & television. You can't logically justify the banning of one and not the other.
I'll give you credit for consistency though.

Imagine if Maisie got herself trapped in the Jewbox. What would you do?

inb4 Margcuck gets so rumprustled he start spamming endless threads on how everyone is the vol for 24+ hours straight like last time

He's twice her size. He looks a damn pedophile

You’re running out of lies hotpocket, almost time to grab the banhammer.

Your life is a joke.

Maybe we could have a rule saying that youtube people who ONLY talk about tv and movies could stay, but people who have channels about a lot of bullshit with one or two occassional videos about board-related stuff should stay out

What's a Jewbox?

They are around the same age, and hey, Maisie is 151 cms tall, it's not difficult to be bigger than her

fucking hell, you just know she fucked the brains out of the first guy to say she was pretty.

It could have been you Holla Forums, if only you lived in her proximity

Are you seriously asking that?

You know what's funny? Her off-topic channel got deleted. Margcuck, in his autism, then tried to upload her vids onto Vidme. But guess what happened to Vidme? It shut down! Now Margcuck and his skank have even less to do with Holla Forums. Fucking lol.

No Chaim, just an obvious faggot who can’t even wait a full minute before samefagging + makes posts disappear when he gets BTFO.

Keep getting angrier, Margcuck. It humors me. Come on and do the endless thread spam like last time. See if you can beat your record of 24 hours straight. Be the tool we all know you are.

You and me both, user. It would take her right back to childhood when her bottom was given a good tanning.

Holy shit you suck at this. Also she had plenty of movie and tv related content goldstein, but you already knew that.

Yeah. But if it's too hard to answer, I'll look it up on Urban Dictionary

Weird thing about this is even if you aren’t hotpocket just means hotpocket is willing to stay up 24 hours fighting your battle for you. Seems like a lot of work just for some irc m’ladying.

Young actresses have fetishes involving being spanked and acting like a child.
Even younger have diaper fetishes added into the mix
It is known.

OFF-TOPIC
F
F
-
T
O
P
I
C

That's because most have had little discipline and subconsciously know they deserve to be given a firm hand. Their lives of daily indulgence seem a world away when they are over the knee having their soft buns toasted.

FFS it’s like BO wrangled an axis of cancer anti-margaret force.

Kek. Also daily reminder TYT is
ON TOPIC
N

T
O
P
I
C

Belive it or not, none of the currently active Maisie threads were amde by me. People make these threads for
a, make others triggered
b, mock Maisie
and I just go there and post my Maisies, since the threads are up. It's not my problem that there are multiple ones, I don't keep up bumping all of them all the time. I did bump the Arya one once today, but that's all.

This is what I'm talking about:
The first post is my bump, ahppened 2 hours ago, I didn't made a single post there since that. The post under it is made by someone who wants the thread to be locked, deleted or wants to trigger people with Maisie

Point was refuting an obvious lie, you or not maisie and jenny for months have been the only ones allowed 2 or more threads at a time. Also pls answer: is TYT on topic?

Holla Forums hasn't been on topic in over 2 years
It's pretty much Holla Forums at this point with better waifu discussion while Holla Forums has better television discussion.

Is that a colostomy bag?

The Young Turks? Well, it's on American television, it's a television show. It's about politics, yeah, but… Since most of the people posting here are from America, it affects them. I guess it's relevant? It's really not my decision, but if it would be, I'd leave that thread up, because the rampant SJW-bullshit those people are pouring out is fascinating

No it’s not, it’s a youtube show on youtube.
So you’re happy to leave up the lefty roaches but the white conservative girl must be b&. Got it.
Yep and you hate that SJW bullshit so much huh.

Oh look

I have gotten a newfound respect for the Maisiefag now. Rock on.

I didn't know that… Then it's eceleb shit, it must go!
I do.

So how does this work? I very rarely do this, so forgot how it works

Thanks boss!

It’s

Oh look your chum’s here, >GUESS IT’S TIME TO DELETE POSTS ITT INCLUDING THE MARGARET ONES HOW CONVENIENT!
At least it’s a relatively new tactic. Points for that.

lol just lol

Samefagging?

pretty much proved I was right about the vol makeup too btw

naw butthurt janny is deleting in a jowl shaking rage

What the actualy fuck is going on in this thread?

See

Probably killed him to have to wait that long.

classic SHUT IT DOWN janny rage.

I am posting Maisies
The Margaret guy tries to prove that I am a vol or a janitor
Somebody posted little girls
Somebody deleted the little girls and the Margarets
The Margaret guy and someone else is going back and forth at each other

But remember guize it’s just because she’s OFF TOPIC

you aren't very good at covering your janny tracks lad. you fags are always so scared to admit jannification that you end up blowing cover anyway

These posts disappeared too.

Well, are you?

Bro, how can I prove that I have no mod powers? How is it that all the posts bashing Maisie are up? How can it be the test Margaret was up for more than 15 minutes?

No, I'm not. And these are not my posts

janny please. i was driving smarter jannies to madness on half/jp/ when your father was still drinking himself blind to stomach laying down with your pig mother

If I'd be a janitor or mod, I'd see your IDs, so I could confirm if there are more of you. Because I can't see the IDs, every Margaretpost looks like the same, because you guys ? are saying the same things, posting the same stuff… At least I am distinguishable from the pretender Maisiefags

If I am a janitor, post Nr. 1100605 will be deleted in 1 minute.

You’re either getting false flagged or BO’s a maisiefag too. Would explain why the multiple maisie banners suddenly went up at same time last year.

Post is still up. You see?

Pure coincidence.

i don't expect much from someone who waifus a 3D goblin but this is really sad

Your post will be deleted now.

You have no business shitting on someone when you post gay ass chinese cartoon reaction images like that.

do anime girls bother you kiddo? give you funny feelings in your whitey tighties?

You seriously couldn't tell based on the different writing styles and separate conversations going on simultaneously?

You think I care about it?

Yo, if you could get rid of this anime shit too while you’re at it, that would be very much appreciated, Maisiefag.

Totally.

As you can see, my mod powers are running at 101% right now

wew lad

Clearly

Just like
- Anonymous
- Anonymous

Every time there's a cp dump there's always some cuck accusing of margcuck or the bo. Just putting it out there.

Wtf mine are usually permabans. Guess I trigger him more?
Doesn’t make a difference though they usually get lifted within 24 hours, doesn’t want VPN blocks to mess with the pph.

yes your blinking sign refusal to delete my insult despite deleting my posts earlier naming the jannykins of this board is part of the bad cover up, we have been over this already. no wonder you dont want to be BO as you obviously cant even handle the simple task of quietly deleting things what upset you instead of making it into a laughingstock

Where did you get this bullshit from? I do want to be, then I could make this place a Maisie paradise

(((Coincidence)))

See archive here
Like he’s saying the marg arguing was going on for over an hour then less than 2 minutes after the loli shit got posted it was all deleted, with bans of course.

That’s not how you spell “coincidence”

Good heavens! Perish the thought!

Yeah, mine never are and despite that we're supposedly the same person kek

The question is: If I a vol/janitor, and the BO granted me immerse powers, why do I leave all the other waifuposts up? Why do I leave the Maisie bashing posts up? Why do I leave the banners of jenny and millie up?

Those are all good questions. Why do you leave those up?

Because I can't fucking delete anything, because I'm not a vol or a janitor…

Checked. Breddy sure all the dubs she gets make him extra triggered.

Wouldn't you feel better if you came clean and told the truth?

WEW

irc politics are a bitch tbh

Should have spent on those trips of something worthy, Satan

Why do you leave cp up for hours? This is a very important question you just happen to ignore.

I am not a mod, vol, janitor or BO, I can't do anything about those stuff

wonders never cease

archive.is/r2mW5

CONFESS

That was the truth, angry zealot lady!

zerosugar really did get blown by the commie cat? Holy fuck.

I wonder from where till absolute lie has started from?

you ok there jannypoo?

It's a lie, I'd very much like to be BO. The Margeposter showed screencaps of someone imitating me, must be that guy who started this lie.

BTW, could you post the pic of Maisie doing a sheepish smile&grin? I think it is from an interview, and she's wearing a green(?) sweater. Pretty please?

You want to use it for some shady reason? To spread lies about me?

No, no - my intentions are pure.
I think you are a national treasure and Holla Forums would be a bleaker board without your posting.

So what do you want it for? Not like I really know what picture that is.

W-what is this? Twenty Questions? You know the one where she makes that silly/sheepish smile

I have around 7000 Maisie files, so you have to be more precise. Maybe look for it in th previous thread

I just looked thru them - it isn't there, though you might want to delete the little girl photos in when you get the time.
I've seen it posted countless time in the GoT generals before. If you've got links to the archived threads I could search thru them.

Now you've exposed yourself. No Maisie for you!

OK, keep them up then, if that's how you roll. I just want my Maisepic, then I'll you alone.

I just came here to post it lol.
irishtimes.com/culture/film/maisie-williams-i-really-should-get-a-house-in-ireland-1.3361663?mode=ampp

What did she mean by this?

Thank you, thank you! I'll be here all night, folks!

No it was just another (((coincidence))) that all the Margaret posts suddenly disappeared within 2 minutes of someone posting little girls. Lies, hypocrisy and pedophila: stay classy anti-M.
archive.is/r2mW5

checked. maisie confirmed for role in upcoming tng-era mirror universe trek project wherein she is required to get swole. It is then that she and the world at large realize that she's surprisingly attractive as a female bodybuilder and with ample bangs

aka she does recreational drugs that cause her to feel like she's over-heating.

nonsense, they'll just typecast her as 'that ugly chick'

Probably the casting people are from halfchan too

Hey Faggots, my name is Ollie, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures of Maisie. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any Maisie? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of movies because of your own directorial insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than watching capeshit. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to my gf”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch.

Americats are asleep, time to post Maisies

It’s been lightyears better, what the fuck is he talking about?

Those heathens, they talk a lot of bullshit

Meanwhile, Maisie provides clear thoughts, a focused mind and a vision unimpaired by second grade or lower tier niemands.

She's a fucking monster.

I read Michelle Williams and thought people on here were actually discussing something film-related

No shit. Hunchbacks are for circuses.

Probably for the best, wouldn't you agree?

HEATHENS!

I bet she likes anal. She looks like a girl who likes it up the butt. Probably even goes from stem to stern.

Where's my fucking Maisiepic, man?!
t.

I have a lot of pics that match your description and I know that you want to use it for nefarious purposes

What nefarious purpose could he possibly have in mind for your pic?

Either shooping it on a naked body, or adding it to that software that puts the girls' heads on different bodies, or to pose like me and spread lies

She makes an expression very similar to this; I am but a humble, closeted Maisie enthusiast looking to complete my collection of rare Maisies, you can trust me.

Exactly! Dubs of truth.

When do we get Nazi Maisie?

We already have her

Wrong colour.

hello

>tfw no good pics of Bliss waving

Does anybody have a gif of the seen in GoT where she's eating pie? Thanks.

squished vegetables should never be cast for television or movies

you're supposed to write it in a cockney dialect

I want to kiss her delicious lips
why live

How do you do that?

:1

Nice numbers for Maisie?

Is that her mom on the left?

Checked

Nah. These here are her siblings. I dunno how her mom looks like, but maybe tehre's a pic of her somewhere in my collection, just I dunno where

Her sis was hot in that pic you posted earlier even if she's no Maisie

I didn't know she had a cameo in metal slug.

she just looks british…

If not, the feeling is probably mutual

What did he mean by these?

U G L Y

You ain't got no alibi

YOU UGLY

UH UH

YOU UGLY

UH UH

Look who's back

Hitler?

Nah, the Sageanon

Did you read that book by the way? I think it's way better than the movie.

Hello, my loyal Maisieheads! How are you on this glorious Sunday?

smart move by Maisie. she actually looks good standing next to that hideous freak.

Maisie knows how to pick people she does photos with

Trips maybe?

it's sunday already?!

fuuuck…

Is that a man?

Mary Shelley is a terrible cunt. There is a pile of evidence that she did not write Frankenstein and just took credit for it. She also basically tried "successfully" to destroy the dignity, name and life of Percy's real wife who actually understood the difference between real intellectualism and masturbatory philosophy (Percy is actually about to go back to her). This woman is a fraud, a liar, a leech, and even Byron hated her. So fitting that she became the poster "genius" for feminism.

MGTOWs literally SEETHING

Did not come from a MGTOW site. Came from many Romantic-era nerds and professors who studied the rest of her works and found them to be all boring shite. Her husband also wrote two novels that is way too much like a prototype of Frankenstein.
Her husband is the one who wrote the preface to the first edition as the author and the prose resemble his works than his mistress.

Is Maisie a pedo?

I bet she could use her ageless look to infiltrate kids' groups, but she is more into rich, thin, white guys

kill urself mgtow

She has a symmetrical face, developed facial structure, clear skin, alertness in her expression, bright hair, a petite and well formed nose.
She isn't bad looking, categorically. Not a stunning beauty, but pretty and healthy. What are her origins, she looks either Welsh or Northern French.

She isn't hideous either.
You need to spend some more time around real people. You'll find that once one of these girls speaks to you and enjoys your company and you hers, she looks different in your eyes. Same as when she's sitting on a sofa with both her arms wrapped around you and laughing with you while watching a film.

I have never heard this before. Interesting.
Sage for munter.

She's English, I think from Bristol?

U G L Y
YOU AIN'T GOT NO ALIBI

YOU UGLY

UH UH

YOU UGLY

UH UH

U
G
L
Y

YOU AIN'T GOT NO ALIBI

YOU UGLY

UH UH

YOU UGLY

U G L Y
G
L
Y

I seriously hope you guys don't actually do this.

You remind me of my ladyfriends who tell me I need to meet one of their friends who is a "kind girl", they're always ugly when that's the description kek

>>>/waifu/

Nice sage negation kek

Dark features do her no favors.

Why would you bump this shit?

Just adding my 2 cents user. Besides they will make another thread anyway.

That's too bad, you'll see her anyways because she's in several Holla Forums banners. Maisie is board culture, deal with it.

bump

Maisie's light shines upon ye

Ha, is this shit real…?

muntersage

What a coincidence I too am not made of a gelatin emulsion containing microscopically small light-sensitive silver halide crystals, we have so much in common!

U

G

L

Y

YOU AINT GOT NO ALIBI

YOU UGLY

UH UH

YOU UGLY

UH UH

Yes, user, yes it is.

STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY MAISIE EATING PIE GIF.

Top kek

her next big role is a literal wolf-mutant

who is this pristine fox?

Alexis Kaufman a jewish prowrestler.

fake news

YOU NEVER EVEN ASKED FOR IT!

Yes, it is. Does this shock you?

Just because she has a German name, she isn't Jewish…

your support during these trying times is appreciated

In that case…

Any time

I was looking on the Bliss-thread as well, just I have 0 knowledge about the things in there, so I can't really say anything, and Maisie is totally unrelated to the topic, so I've made no posts.

And where the hell is my Maisie smiling sheepishly, man?! I've gone thru old, archived threads, and I've seen things no man should have to see in my search! Post it!

you've always made me feel welcome in Maisie threads, so as far as I'm concerned you should treat Bliss threads as your second home

Are you guys like swingers now?

You said green dress. Here are the ones with green dress. I have honestly no idea which file you want

I was wrong, OK? I haven’t seen that pic since the GoT generals of yesteryear. This is the expression she pulls - you know the one, right?

If you haven't seen it in a year, that must mean Sir Maisiefag uses it. Slight chance that I don't have it.

Any of these?

Nope, none of these - she looks more happy, a sorta sheepish/guilty look.
I’m dying here.

Keep going though, you are bound to post the right one sooner or later, right?

Maybe I can give you the Best of screens assembled from those threads, and if you have luck, it's in one of them?

Sure, hit me up fam.

Eh, I forgot that free chatroom site, where you can upload lots of stuff for free. Any alternatives? These pics are huge

mixtape.moe?

volafile

It's uploading

Cheers a bunch, Maisiefag. You're alright!

Seems like it's stuck

Here they are

volafile.org/r/g3gax5j4

I’m going in lads.
I swear, this had better not be a virus

So it's this one?

Yes! Thank you very much!
You just might manage to make a Maisie believer out of me yet.

Wonderful!

Indeed! This has made me feel all fuzzy and warm inside. I'll be sure to treasure this rare Maisie.

I think it was in a different Masie thread, whoops.
I wanted the scene from GoT, but this is pleasing to me as well. Thank you.

Is that Bliss? Hot damn, those milkers.
I wasn't aware she was so hot.

Rare Maisies for Pepecash when?

Is that a new cryptocurrency or something?

Yeah, and they are auctioning rare pepes with it.
A few days ago (January 13) a rare pepe sold for 350,000 Pepecash, the equivalent at the time of 38,500 USD
archive.is/zdHa8

Interesting…

These are from GoT, except the last one. These are all the eating Maisies I have.

Does anyone have an alleged video where Sophie is showering Maisie's back and hair with water?

That's dumb. Why pay for ugly frogs when cute Maisies are for free?

For now. We could monetize rare maisies.

Eh… The people who want to murder me refuse to pay me money to keep away from this place

I forget what season it was from, I think it was 4. She was sitting in a pub or something talking to a young man while messily eating a pie with her hands.

These are cute, though, thanks.

Finally sat down and read this. What's keeping purchasers of rare Pepes from sharing them for free on the internet?

There's a unique token that certifies ownership

But I don't understand, if someone takes a screenshot, posts it, then the token doesn't mean anything.

Greetings and salutations, fellow plebs!
Over the years I have amassed a sizeable collection of rare Pepes, but the Pepe Market Crash of 2016, when Pepe became mainstream caused irrecoverable damage to the value of my portfolio. I always like to get in on new investment opportunities as early as possible, and this talk of Maisies have be interested. Would you Maisie-enthusiasts say this is an up-and-coming investment possibility? What is the exchange rate compared to a Pepe of similar rarity?

Aaaah, I don't have any of those. Sorry!

I don't see why these frogs are good… I'm not an American, I don't care about Trump or the other side, as long as they are doing their stuff on their side of the world. I value the resurrection of ancient Egyptian belief, Kek being one of the old Chaos deities, but that's all.

In my eye, there are 2 kinds of Maisies: Good ones and bad ones. Bad ones are worthless, I don't even save them. Good ones are good. But so far, all of them are free - except 2. One is only available to the most inner circles of the Hivemind, the other is in possession of an unknown individual, who holds the only copy of it.

This is the censored version of the second one. This worths money, but so far nobody asked for ransom. I'd gladly pay to have it, but in these times, no-one can be sure, that people over an Anonymous Chinese herb-collecting board won't rob you of your money and give you nothing in return… So far that has measurable monetary value, but the price is unknown - so is the owner…

No, it seems extremely fitting.

Although honestly, she isn't cute enough to play the wolf mutant either kek

I suggest we should move to this thread:

Our one here is already over the bump limit

But some Maises, other than the two you mentioned, are rarer than others, right? At least compared to a 'standard' Maisie.
Say, if I wanted to, hypothetically, start collecting Maisies, what would a starter pack of essentials look like?

I want them Masietiddies.

Ewww. Why?

They look like they are nice.

Lel I love that I sparked this convo
Having a good chuckle here

They own copies but not the original Rare Pepe I guess

Hey, user! Wanna buy some rare Maisies?

Spicy