PS4 Hidden Gems

So this is what we've come to, the only exclusives are first party AAA titles like Uncharted and if you don't care about those you might as well not give Sony your money
And the only thing the XBOX still has is Halo and the Rare collection. And the WiiU's emulator is coming along nicely.
Fucking hell… I still have more interesting games in my PS3 backlog than new games I want to play on PS4.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/weL9Q
netmarketshare.com/operating-system-market-share.aspx?qprid=10&qpcustomd=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_games_using_Steam_authentication
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a big guy

I'd suggest astebreed and croixleur sigma on the PS4. Yes, they are on PC, but the PS4 release has exclusive content not available on PC. There's quite a few games on the PS4 worth looking into, but you likely won't see them discussed here.

Must be desperate. I suppose there's only so many systems you can do before there's nothing left.

Same, but on the 360. Still to finish MGR & Lost Odyssey, and I've been working on getting all the achievements for Lollipop Chainsaw.

Get LC for your PS3 if you don't already. It's not a great game, but it's fun. Moreso than anything I've played on the PS4 so far, anyhow. So of course it's not on Xbox One's BC list, or even available digitally on their 360 marketplace IIRC.

reminder, console wars is against the rurus

this is actually a real discussion so far so don't fuck it up please

What fucking war? They're all shit this gen. Console gaming died when the 360 released.

Last good console was PS2.

PS2 ruined consoles, among other things like cross platform programming becoming so easy that consoles are pointless.

I wish consoles didn't exist. Its a fucking annoyance.

Anyway, decent games on ps4 not found on ps3 or PC at the moment include kof14 and blazblue central fiction. And that's about all.

Why is this an issue?

…in the ps2 era?
ps4/bone are just x86 boxes, so it's true now, but the cell was an absolute pain in the dick to program for and get reasonable efficiency out of it.

How can you have hidden gems if there are no gems to begin with?

Surprisingly good channel. Dude has major shit taste tho

leave and take your ooga booga tunes with you

because people like to feel superior to others and owning something that even one person can get asshurt about gets them a petty way to do it

I'm throughly enjoying vidya since I do exactly the opposite of what Holla Forums recommends:
okay skip this
got a console, best decision ever
got SW2, turns out to be my personal GOTY.

Like all of the XBOX exclusives are coming to PC with Xbox Anywhere

why did I buy a xbox one

Reminder if you bought a ps4 to play non japanese exclusives, you are retarded. If you bought it for Japanese exclusives, then why? There aren't many out right now a vita would probably be better for that interest.

Quality list

Why is this important?

Shit taste

How does "exclusive" make a game better?
Please answer this question.

I just saw an xbones commercial where they claim to have over 100 exclusive games. Can they be sued over this?

It doesn't, it's just the only thing justifying spending money on a vidya platform.

Might as well post a chart with actual PS4 "exclusives".

It doesn't but a game being exclusive gives an incentive for someone to buy the console it is on
The PS4 only has 1 worthwhile exclusive and that is debatable

Sell it to some kid with way too much money

No, it's not the only thing.
Who is spreading this bullshit?

No, this is not how this works.
And exactly this is proving you wrong.
Nobody buys PS4 for "1 worthwhile exclusive". So why does it sell then? Guess what?

It sells because no normalfag wants to play Sportsball 2K60000000 on PC

If you're not a poorfag why spend money on a console to play inferior versions of multiplats? Reminder that consoles are not simply insert disc and play anymore.

Did you forgot that console games are more expensive, right?
The PC version is usually the most inferior version of a multiplat title. Because it's the one least number of people buy (usually almost none).
What else are they then?

You're replying to the wrong guy but I'll bite
There isn't 2nd hand PC games
It depends on the Genre, in Sportsball games the console games outsell the PC while shit like LoL gets more normalfag sheckles than Console games
Cable Boxes

Shitty nogaemsboxes with paid online, that good goyim like yourself eat up. Go shill somewhere else faggot.

Oh, so might just have found another reason to buy a console and multiplat for it.

You are not making a very convincing argument, animefag.
We can conclude, that "exclusive games" are completely irrelevant to console sales.

I guess, though that said PC has the advantage of Piracy, but in terms of normalfags they don't really know about Piracy

Complete bullshit. You can shoplift consoles and games just fine. It's what niggers do every day. It's way easier than pirating PC games with Denuvo.

for you

Good argument.

You know right that every shop sells the games with the games behind the counter

Because that's the point of consoles.

If people wanted Mario 64, they bought an N64. If they wanted Spyro, they would get a PS1, for example.

No, it's not.
That was 20 years ago. This a PS4 thread.

HA!

19 years to be precise

"You can't break the law with a console" wasn't my argument.

It's so easy to steal console games that even nignogs can do it.
Ever seen a nignog a circumvent Denuvo?

Sales only matter to jews and impressionable normalfags.

Subtle :^)

In order for a Negroid to steal a game he needs to first break into the department store, then he needs to break into the game store and then the games cabinet, it's more effort for a Bix nood to do that than a Chink breaking Denuvo

are you a nigger?
since when has the scale of "how easy something is" has to be determined by if a nigger can do it?

You're contradicting yourself.

Since nignogs exist.

Spending money on something does not mean you care about its number of sold units. Unless you fall for advertising, you buy a product because it offers something you want. Modern consoles do not offer anything better unless you want physical editions of games and the few exclusive games they have. The way the industry is progressing they are bound to phase out physical games for consoles as well. They already do so with some titles.

Please shill somewhere else.

Which means you're a nigger and thus your opinion is discarded.

They offer avoiding all the shit that is Gaben's Facebook, EA and Ubisoft's shit, Nadella's App Store including Botnet10, as paying through the nose to Intel kikes and nVidia Gimpworks.
They would lose their entire audience by doing this. Microshit learned this the hard way.

I'm more 14/88 Aryan white than you.

Post pics of your benis

Japanese games OP but I doubt you care.

That said exclusives are a dying breed.

nah, exclusive are still very big. The best games are almost always exclusive titles.

Yep yep.

Yes Tales of Berseria is coming to Steam, but why would I suffer through Steam and buying a gaming PC when a PS4 is cheap as fuck?

It just works™

Are you implying PSN and Xbox Live are better than the cancer on PC? At least the cancer on PC is subscription free. Nintendo is the least cancer filled with their network but it's really underwhelming and they have other problems.

They would not lose them if they convince them it's good for them like Sony managed with paid online.

Why? Why didn't you make your shitty console backwards compatible? I don't want to buy another PS3, but I really want to finish NiER and Dragon's Crown and ogle dat Amazon ass.

a lot of steam users feel the same way as you, despite over 100 million supposed active users on steam, it's a safe bet that the game won't even break the 20k mark on pc

PSN is optional, Steam isn't.
You can actually still buy a game and play it offline on the PS4.

I only do single player games. The PS4 is wonderfully old school, none of that videogames Facebook shit.

The PS4 has completely different architecture from the PS3, they'd have to put in the cell processor.
Sony didn't want to launch at $599 again.

The PS4 is x86 so from now on backwards compatibility should be a feature on the PS5.

You can pirate steam only games.

I already have a PC and Steam on it. I'm strictly single player heavily struggling with ISP bandwidth for 60.100 GB games.
I just compared the specs and turns out, the PS4 Slim is about double as powerful as my existing PC toaster which barely saw any new releases through its life cycle. The money I spent on it in 2012 was a complete waste (including the 16 GB RAM upgrade) and it's heavily struggling with 2014+ releases already.
So I got myself a PS4 Slim for 250 bucks instead of a PC upgrade and enjoy the Witcher3 GOTY release without fucking around with a new PC build. Then SW2 might follow suit.
The existing 2012 Windows 7 box is running the classics just fine and I'm not going to mess around with it for newer releases.

That's not the point you dumbcunt. The point is that the ps4 has such a shit library.

Only for Holla Forumsirgins.

Coming from a Holla Forumsirgin

While you have a point, the idea that paid peer-to-peer multiplayer gaming is okay because it's "optional" is fucking disgusting and you should probably end your life (or at least leave my hobby.)

Nobody playing single player has to leave "your" hobby. He is never going to meet you anywhere.
90 % of the playerbase is still SP only and on consoles.

Consoles are done soon. They have so little to offer now and will have even less going forward. MS and Sony think graphics and mega-pixels are the things that matter, they don't. What matters are good games.

Everybody supporting paid online has to leave my hobby.

Actually, the 8th gen showed exactly that doesn't matter at all.
Otherwise Sony would have put out a 12core, 24 GB uberbox for $600 and subsidized it.
Gamedevs are fine with it, they simply downgrade games and are good to go. It makes PC fags mad, but really nobody in the main audience cares.

Except they do. I work with some of the most base and vile modern gamers around, typical examples of what the modern consumer and console demographic truly is. They make their purchasing decisions based on graphics.
It doesn't make sense, because you're right, neither one actually looks good. Yet somehow that's still the priority.

It's absolutely great: He and I don't need it and multiplayer fags are forced to pay for it subsidizing the online backend of the platform.
Couldn't turn out better and you being salty shows how great it works.

They make their decisions based on bullshots. Nothing they experience in game has anything to do with that.

I'm not subsidizing anything for you, user, because when I say I don't support that business practice, I mean I don't support it. At all.

Gaben is going to make you pay, sooner or later.
Just wait. :^)

How? Are we pretending that I'm a Steam user?

OP said hidden gems, not piles of shit

I know, you just do play one game.
It's made by blizzard.

None of Blizzard's games are on Steam, user.

Of course I play Starcraft.

That's exactly what I figured.
He is not sharing his "hobby" with anyone here. He is not even a real gamer.

I think you might have autism

Obviously. Any real gamer is sure to own a PlayStation®4.

i randomly saw a video from that faggot once

he is a super normalfag that doesnt put any research into them, i doubt he even knows they are on PC

Yeah seems desktops are on the way out in the real world. Ofcourse image boards live in their own dimension.

archive.fo/weL9Q

Back in 2014 I was still hoping SteamOS/Linux somehow gets off the ground. Could have brought back the DOS days of running games on a streamlined low-overhead OS and move the performance hog Windows out of the picture for gaming. I would even have swallowed Gaben's Facebook for getting publishers on board with this.
SteamOS did go nowhere and what we got was Botnet10 instead. So I jumped ship.
Though the article is talking about PC sales, which means >90 % Windows based laptops.
"Desktops" in the home are dead since a decade. Just look how well PC multiplats sell.

It's infuriating how many games didn't get HD remakes, or quick ports because of that fucking system hardware.

And for what?
A fucking wierd ass face puppet animation thing that became outdated after the system's first year.

Bullshit that's too much effort for them, In my town a couple of niggers went to the Apple display case in Walmart with some crowbars they got from the hardware section, busted the case open then walked out with an entire cart of ipads and ipods. You don't even have to break in to the store to get the shit just walk in when they are open, bonus points if they try to stop them because, I DINDU NUFFIN U RAYCIS, then all the other nigs start to get uppity and bam you've got another Ferguson.

He doesn't really play PC games.

You know who also listens to metal and talks about vidya?

WEW

LOL
You know that disc authentication isn't even supported on Windows 10?

netmarketshare.com/operating-system-market-share.aspx?qprid=10&qpcustomd=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_games_using_Steam_authentication
This is all the games you cant create a physical copy of.
Be sure to pirate them and do it anyway

No, those are SOME of them.

Burgers on PC are really fucked.

PC gamers are Steam cucks. Pure and simple. How many games get GOG releases?

Anyway everyone has their own way of playing videogames. I got a PS4 for €300 and now I can play Japanese games for five years without any hassle. That's the power of consoles for me.

But user, it's only a console war thread if anyone shits on nintendo. Sony is fair game now according to the consensus here.

Shadow Warrior 2 got one. That alone makes it game of the year.

The memory for a vita costs a fortune.

The size of the screen is smaller than the girth of my tallywhacker.

I also play with my younger brother when we get together every couple of weeks and split screen EDF 4.1 is great for that.

Handhelds are for children.

Lol

I have it, god bless CFW, might get a 360 for a few games that don't run well on the PS3, LC,RDR and Bayoneta come to mind.
I'm just disappointed with how much less impressive the library is compared to last time, even though we're well into the midpoint of the generation.

What makes you think I was shiting on Sony in particular, I said the XO is even worse in that regard and the WiiU emulation is in active development and looks promising.

He has no charisma but the guests he has on are fun people, and the girls are cute, even the fat one.
I mean as far as middle aged men talking about games he's middle of the road, not as good as Mark from CGR, but thankfully not as bad as gamester81.

Who would believe obvious bait in that one thread?

Pfft, if they were smart, they'd wait for the PSPro so they can play Sportsball 4K60000000. Fucking mustard faces and their 2K games lololololol