Censoring Black Goku name on Xenoverse 2

Drop

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Goku_Black
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Kaio-ken
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Uub
deviantart.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is. DBZ abridged series fans were crying racism over accurate subtles.

WE WUZ SAIYANZ N SHIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

There is no racism
Its only a meme.

We're reaching critical levels of retardation when you think this is censorship. Fuck off and check my dubs.

Isnt it more racist that the first thing they thought of when reading a name black goku was racism?

Black is a color and description its notbing to do with race or anything
Its like fucking goldie locks or green apple

I need to see some of this salt.

… But wait, in the actual show, his name really is Goku Black. Have you actually watched this shit?

Of course it is.
But admiting to i, would crasj their whole constuxt.
So SJW have to force their mindset that everything you say is potentially racists or whatever at every opportunity presented.

His name is Goku Black you fucking mouthbreather.

Even in the anime they call him goku black.

I don't get it, what am I missing? I don't see any censorship or anything, he's called Goku Black like he always was?

Holla Forums don't actually watch anime or play video games they just come here to shitpost and "red pill" everyone on everything.

Holla Forums calm your autisum

Zamasu a bitch

NIGGERS

This is as old as Yugioh changing Black Magician to Dark Magician.

that's what they call him in the animu nigga

Gokuu Buraku!

But, if they had actually changed anything in the first place, it would have been moving a word around instead of replacing it.
OP is a faggot.

What racism could anybody cry over this? Blacks don't own the word "black".

Who fucking cares?

woooooow what fucking year is it

We can round it up to FUTURE YEAR

What was the name changed tho, i can't play video on this craptop

It wasn't changed.
OP thought the name was Black Goku and that they changed it to Goku Black.

It was changed you autist

Kill yourself
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Goku_Black

Not knowing black is a shade

yep, that's Goku Black

Obviously censored

it's only a shade if added to a base color. On its own, black is either maximum pigment or minimum light

Hail Satan

Honest try good chap

What a shame.

Technically, black is the absence of color, or more accurately, all the visible spectrum of light being absorbed instead of reflected.

Like how cold doesn't exist, it's just absence of heat

not what I expected

It's not censorship, it's localization! :^)

-t. Holla Forums

(((Localisation)))

I expected him to be some sort of shadow or at least a nigger, but noooooo, it's only goku wearing a black leotard under his armor

He's a niglord

dropped

see
Unless you want to argue with literal translations too. Google ゴクウブラック it if you like

We could be having an edge thread right now, but an user eager to be offended over something and others who immediately believe anything they are told here without fact checking ruined that.

WE

I miss that website too. Those where good times. Simpler times.

Do you have brain damage?

I like it for some reason, maybe it's the crucifix or the niggaboo underwear worn like a gangsta combination

Yeah
Galo sengen

Speaking of which, I wonder if one of those Team Four Star fags got their voice in the game again.

all of them

i mistook that robe for the saiyan armor

It's confirmed three of them got their voices in. They do official work for FUNI/Namco now.

He actually is a edgelord though

They're fags for sure, but their voicework is at least on par with the rest of Funimation's voice slaves.

I want weeklyyoutubeshow to get a gig

Super is one of most elaborate parodies I've ever seen, that I'm sure its being done by accident at this point.

Honestly, given his backstory, it doesn't even make sense. Why would a high and mighty god who was so proud his super form was a pretty color not dress in an elegant fashion?

Gets me every times

You haven't been paying attention.

Cell rebuilding the Red ribbon army arc when?
Who am I kidding? Cell probably will return with a Beyond perfect cell transformation. Like a super Cell Devil form.

Basically everything post Freiza saga is being shitted on. Which is where Dragon Ball Z should have ended. With the main villain out right saying you Saayayaylamos are too damn powerful, the universe can't support you.

The DBS manga has an arc not featured in the anime that shows "the past of future trunks" where he single-handedly kills babidi, dabura and buu at the request of supreme kai because he's the only strong good guy left in the universe because goku died.

So not only do niggers absorb all our money for nothing, they're absorbing all our light too?

Cell and Frieze fused
What the fuck is this shit?
Is Xenoverse any good?

The main villain is actually saying "mortals are violent and i don't like that". That's his entire beef with mortals from start to finish. His solution to create a perfect universe without violent mortals is to bathe the universe in violence until everyone violent is dead except for him. Then I guess he'll commit suicide.
He already killed "all of the gods in the universe" in the latest episode, so his motivations and his actions don't match whatsoever.

Well, that was a good game after well.

Aw fuck yeah, finally they're doing ridiculous fanfic fusions again. Shit like Tiencha and Gokule are practically all that made Budokai 2 worth playing.

Yeah, thats pretty stupid, but can kind of get the reasoning.

I'd get the reasoning if Zamasu came to this realization after experiencing the power of saiyans. But he'd already decided on this course of action after watching two dinosaurs hit each other with rocks.
That was shocking enough for him to decide on universal genocide.

Let's face it. Zamasu is what happens when you give an SJW god powers.

The anime does mention it, though, but it's mostly a passing comment by Trunks with a short flashback to it, although he says he killed Bibidi and his mooks before Buu was able to wake up. It makes sense, too, since there wasn't a multitude of super powerful fighters to fuel Buu like in the main timeline.

I think he killed all the other gods because they actually defended humanity's existence. In his mind, he's the only sane person alive, so everyone else has to go.

It's not actually humanity, right? That's just a translation error. I'm pretty sure his actual goal is to eradicate all life in the universe other than himself.

He keeps referring to Goku as a human, so I'm not sure.

He really really hates humans.

Maybe he's using humans as an insult like we call everyone faggots.

He hates "ningen", which in this context just means "people" in general.

If xenoverse is canon. It make sure Super saiyan far less special. According to xenoverse the human equivalent to super saiyan is kaioken x20. Hell without xenoverse Goku was training uuub to be his replacement in protecting the Earth. Which suggest humans always had the ability to to become as strong as Saiyans.
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Kaio-ken

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Uub

This is perhaps the most cancerous thread all day and its not because of op.

I think it's less translation error and more just language peculiarities with the Japanese. He uses the word for "humans", but humanoid would be more appropriate to what he really means. Essentially, any race that's intelligent.

Uub, is a weird case, though, because he's the reincarnation of an otherworldly being that was super powerful.

"My color is not important."

But can humans go super saiyan god supersaiyan blue kaioken x100? That's how Goku beat Hit. He moved so fast that he could still move even though time was stopped. His power is more maximum than broly.

This is not censorship
They call him Goku Burakku in the show

pretty sure it translates more to "earthlings" in meaning.

Pretty sure it translates to all sentient life, since he gets upset from watching a bunch of a caveman dinosaurs.

Humans are the only race that can control Kaioken as long as saiyan can control super saiyan. According to xenoverse.

So humans could just go Kaioken x100 and learn to keep it on all the time like Goku and Gohan did in the cell saga?
Why'd they ever turn that off and go back to normal, anyway? What's the point of being normal if you can maintain super saiyan as if it were your natural form?

Fixed

I just watched Whis and Beerus fuse. What the fuck is going on?

It's something to do with human being able to absorb ki faster than Saiyans.

Anime filler said that they still had trouble controlling their strength, breaking glasses and stuff, so it could be that. Chichi was upset by the blonde hair, so it could be that.

I'm going to be honest. I fucking love Dragon Ball Super. I love it to death.

DBZ was always schlocky as fuck, but DBS is maximum overschlock. It's what happens when schlock attains its perfect form. It's so maximally stupid that it's one of the most entertaining things one can watch.

I wish the animation weren't trash, but I love everything else just the way it is. Dragon Ball truly is the Metal Gear of anime.

Which reminds me. The last episode of DBS confirmed that Goku lives in a kissless marriage when Trunks gave Mai CPR and Goku laughed that they "touched mouths". Vegeta said "you've never done that with your wife?" and Goku responded with "no, what does a wife have to do with it?"
Chichi rapes babies out of Goku, confirmed.
DBS truly is the greatest frankenstein creation of meme magic.

Actually, a lot of people have said that the joke was that Goku only meant transferring senzu bean by mouth, and Vegeta merely misunderstood. That's why Goku asked why having a wife had anything to do with it, because he was still thinking senzu bean.

Also
The dude's entire life has been fighting against genocide. He's been fighting and surviving against Black a lot longer than Goku and Vegeta have.

SAVED

They actually just call him "Black"

They say both.

I could see that being the case. That'd make DBZA Goku his canon personality, though.

He's still weaker than regular Super Saiyan Goku, which is a form only just barely stronger than Frieza. Trunks skipped ahead about 4 forms to attain a super saiyan (gold) version of super saiyan blue , which I suppose would technically be called super saiyan god super saiyan blue super saiyan.
This doesn't really bother me, since "mad make stronk" is the DBZ equivalent of E=MC², but he got beyond Beerus-level angrystrong from just being called "sinner". Not from his mother being murdered in front of him, not from his planet being devastated, not from Mai getting her shit wrecked any of the times her shit got wrecked. Just because he was called a mean name.

Yea that is a bit weird, maybe saying it was all his fault (and him actually believing it) was the straw that broke the camels back.

Kaiyoshins are the most retarded race in the entirety of fiction

To this day, i still think that Trunks' full power transformation was a hidden PSA against steroids
What?

It makes "jumping the shark" a core feature instead of a flaw.

Next you're going to say some shit like 'I love DBZA.'
The more 'schloky' the series became, the worse it got. That's why Cell Saga is the worst saga. It focused so much on Saiyans that Toriyama dug himself a hole and had to toss the humans from the story other than going :O in the background.
DBS is worse because it's that but also fan-pandering trash that even Toriyama doesn't like. iirc he didn't even have involvement in this last saga, as opposed to before where Toei would literally tell him what to write and then edit it for maximum cashgrabbing.
DBS isn't even so outrageous it's good. It's just shit. Go watch OPM or something.

DBZA is hit-or-miss, mostly miss. Occasionally they have a scene that I enjoy, but that's as far as it goes.
The voice acting is fairly good, though.

Super looks incredibly retarded, not only the retarded color choices for the god form and the blue form, but the entire plot/writing seems utter shit.
Goku gets god form because of some little ritual, trunks flips his shit over literally nothing and the antagonists reasoning is fucking stupid.
There is literally nothing for me to get emotionally involved on and the transformations just upset me at how shitty they are.

In Z those transformations, incidentally, had the set up rule that it required the user to be incredibly pissed off or emotionally involved.
Gohans SSJ2 worked well because the boy was incredibly timid, peaceful and scared most of the time. Its set up beforehand, so when the villain finally makes him snap by just being plain evil we see how the character is developing, it gives him a bit more depth as a personality and draws in the audience with an emotional hook.
So because the character progressed and expanded his personality, he's rewarded with a new transformation or changed look to signify that and a power boost because he's overcome an internal conflict.

They worked because they were story telling devices to show what is going on within the character, after they transform its clear they've not only changed appearance and power, but also their character advanced.

But when you remove the emotional aspect and the part about character development because you really don't have a clue where to go with a character, it just doesn't work, its just pure shit. Dragonball never had good writing, but this is just utterly retarded.

If they aren't taking this seriously, just make fun, stupid what if scenarios. This especially goes for Xenoverse 2.

I want some retarded fun fusions between Tien and Yamcha, Cell/Cooler and Frieza, Future Gotenks and shit like not batshit insane Broly

Also Tenkaichi 3 is the best Dragonball game

He pushed Goku to SSJ3.
Trunks already attained SSJ2, and Vegeta went SSJB without ever attaining 3.
It wasn't the insult that angered him. It was the notion that his innocent intent to save his future actually doomed everyone.

Missed one.
You realize Super Saiyan is just a multiplier of base strength, and the character's base forms get stronger over the series, right? When Frieza came back after getting wished back to life, normal Goku was able to match form 4 Frieza while barely breaking a sweat.

Why are saiyan transformations all given tumblr hair now? I half expect them to come out with a rainbow haired saiyan form. Could call it Super Special Snowflake Final State or some shit

Fucking this. BT3 is the best Dragonball game ever.
Fucking xenoverse is barely a fighting game, more like an action-RPG pretending to be a fighting game.

It honestly reminds me of the kind of shit I would draw in high shcool with my spergy friends
>wouldn't it be cool if Vegeta unlocked a new SSJ with cuhrayzee orange hair and Goku grew his tail back again but not in the lame GT way
>hurr durr one day they'll get to SSJX and shit will go down

You can only do so much variation with changing hair styles. Changing color gives more wiggle room.

Having one color all the time gets tiresome. As stupid as SSJ4 is, even it understood that.

SSJ4 was kind of a natural progression though, if the rest of GT wasn't so fuck-ass retarded it wouldn't even be that out of place.
They just go back to looking like monkeys and get way more powerful, it sort of makes sense especially when SSJ3 made them grow hair instead of just having it all turn gold and stand up straight.

Does it really matter?
I mean you weren't thinking of actually BUYING it, right?

Kill it fam

I guess this would be more like "kebab Goku" than nigger Goku. Shit, the movie was basically Turles enriching Earth with his seed.

Also, SSJ4 required they get in touch with their long abandoned saiyan heritage and to own it.

I like the concept of SSJ4, but the design is too extravagant. SSJ3 was already retarded for the hair growth and eyebrow loss. The eye liner in SSJ4 also looks stupid.

Anyone else have caps of the shitty art and animation?

I like Super, but that shit's hilarious

Here's one. Yesterday's episode was exceptionally bad. So bad I don't even feel like downloading and mocking it.

They say that, sure, but then what's the point of the forms at all?
It makes a lot more sense if base form can't go over power level ~200k, and then SSJ bumps up to a hard cap of 1 million, and then SSJ2 is 2 million or some shit, and so on.
Super Saiyan Red would be like 10 Trillion and Super Saiyan Blue 5 trillion on this scale.

It just makes more sense than "working hard makes you stronger". Remember that we're talking about a universe where the sole determining factor in your victory is whether you're angrier than your opponent.

pissing in a sea of piss

i hate dragon ball fans

I still think a Super Saiyan form with nuclear green hair/ki would look sick. I thought it when I was 12, and I still think it now. I can't wait until it inevitably happens.

I think it is retarded how many people like these fags. The furry kaiserneko retard complains all the time about hating anime and why censorship is good if it stops offense. He also defended the whole censorship thing with FE and SMTXFE until his friends and the rest of team four star called it complete shit and ripped on the censorship. He ended up blaming GG or something and then deleted his spergout.

If I remember right, they also explain that your main xenoverse human character is a mutant like frieza is to his own race, thus making you stronger. I wish the transformation in xenoverse 2 was much better for human though.

Hey, it's in character for Mr. Satan to fuck up

How else have humans transformed?
The two strongest humans are Krillin and Tien, and they're both obviously mutants since one is missing a nose and the other has an extra eye.
When they go all out, they just get ultra-ripped and bulky like Vegeta's patented Super Saiyan Fat form.

deviantart.com/

I thought it would have been a roshi style max strength form.

It only counts if it's featured in the show, though. I'd have a blast if every single deviantart dont steel was featured on the show eventually, but I'd be satisfied with just nuclear green.
This is a show about everything being completely nonsensical and random anyway, so it might as well double down on it.

-Pilaf/RR Army's mech suits
-Roshi's max power form
-Tien's four-armed technique
-Lunch's personality shift (make it so human's can change between two different movesets and/or stat builds in the middle of battle)

Broly

since when did SSJ2 and SSJ3 have Grade 2 and 3 forms?

the four kinds of DB fans:

edgelord

nostalgiafag

purist

that one poor guy that actually likes dragon ball

what kind of db fan are you, Holla Forums?

I'm the poor guy

Beerus fan (and by extension Whis)

Beerus/'holla holla get dolla' Bills is best

I'm the poor guy, except I haven't read the manga (though I intend to someday)

chaotic neutral a best

Then you lose the lesson that the entire series tries to teach.

That's as retarded as saying you aren't a true Sonic fan if you don't like '06 or Rise of Lyric.

Broly's form is called Legendary Super Saiyan, and he's the only one capable of that transformation. It follows its own rules.
Broly's also not in the show, so he's not canon like Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball GT both are.

I only like dragonball anime and dragonball z manga

I'd say I'm the poor guy but I'm not a faggot who actually suffers through Super. Dropped it when Gohan nearly died in the RoF saga just by powering up. Fucking retarded.
You're a faggot if you actually think you need to like Super to be an actual DB fan. It's the worst part of the series and panders to the worst common denominator, and should have never happened.

However, the fans who hate it but then go ahead and also say that BoG is terrible are even more cancerous and deserve to be on a spike.

Where do I fall?

I have seen DB n DBZ. In db there were fight episodes then there were wanking about episodes. You could just skip the wanking about episodes and get to the fights and the fights were really good. They involved actual thinking and technique etc. Last good fight was majin vegeta everything since then is trash. Toriyama was always trash lmao.

You fall under "needs a hobby"

Vidya.
Also, I only check in on Super once every few months, usually accidentally.

Why not give him the weeb name and name him Kuro Goku?

Censorship is hiding or removing information that is deemed "unacceptable".
Censorship is not changing the order of words in a way that still conveys the exact same meaning while avoiding an unintended one.

Stop being so fucking stupid. The original language wasn't even English, so this isn't even a "change" from anything except a fansub, you goddamn retard. It's also worth saying that the original name of the character is "ゴクウブラック", or "Gokū Burakku", or fucking "Goku Black".

Fucking idiots hate SJWs so much that they become SJWs, getting offended and upset about problems that you fucking invent. You don't even know what "censorship" is anymore.

Doki Doki faggot

This is what I get for responding to an OP without reading the thread first.

Somewhere between purist and poor guy. I grew up with the manga and that's the version I prefer. I've never watched the entire Z anime, since it just drags too much in certain parts. I do enjoy some filler arcs like the otherworld tournament as well as most of the movies. I think GT had some cool ideas, but I couldn't get into it at all.

I liked BoG a lot and thought RF was alright. Super was absolutely terrible at first, but the tournament arc was pretty fun and the latest arc is entertaining so far.

Throughout my youth I've read the Dragon Ball manga multiple times, Z manga up to somewhere in the Namek arc, watched Z, skipped GT, watched almost all of the movies and played a majority of the games. I dropped Super on episode 5 after seeing how horrible the animation quality was, but I've been hearing it got better. I enjoyed the bullshit filter where Goku learns to drive and whatnot.

Vegeta is my favorite character, so I guess I care about character development

What does that make me? The poor guy who likes Dragon Ball? I guess I like Dragon Ball.

It's alright, user. Some things can't be said enough.

If Zamasu killed all the gods, what the fuck is the OmniKing doing?

Plot hole again.

There's only one OmniKing and he's in Universe 7 preparing for a tournament for his new best friend Goku.

read dragon ball manga
watched dragon ball anime
half of Z (including half of movie)
25% of GT
how bad am I

this is a no true scotsman

You seem to misunderstand how universes and timelines work.

Don't be surprised if they start saying the OmniKing is a singular being that is present in all universes and timelines at the same time.

Same could be said about a lot of games tough, like DMC

And it fails at both

Zamasu has one punchable face holy shit

Wait what

I'm a spic fan, i may explain later

How could you not love a face like this?

I find it more likely that they'll explain that once all gods are dead, he dies as well.

I think the chart is assuming that, if they can go buff in the original Super state, they can go buff in the later states as well.

Saiyan saga sucked because of trying too hard to meme, Frieza saga was good thanks too improved humor and in my own opinion improving Frieza as a villain, Cell saga sucks since it's TOO much of a retread of the material.

Nice dubs

I never watched GT, and only read the first part of the dragon ball manga as a kid and I'm not reading the super manga, but otherwise I'm the poor guy

Piece of shit

I don't remember any of the characters actually doing so

Remember when Toriyama made a time machine and went back to the 80s? Good times

I want to rape Zamasu

Hence why I said "assuming".

What does that even mean? You know they weren't trying to create a meme when they did that whole 'it's over 9000' mistranslation, right?

Though if you ask me, the Saiyan Saga and Buu Sagas were the best. Saiyan at least tried to incorporate the other characters and it explained why Goku's such a goddamn freak other than him just being a parody of the Monkey King.
Namek would have been good if Bulma actually did shit and if Super Saiyan was something that was more of a one-time thing and not something he could just turn on and off at will in a way that created a giant power gap between him and everyone else.
Cell Saga is worst DBZ saga because it had like 5+ different power cycles in the single saga, fucked over Yamcha so bad he lost the girl he'd been with since the start of the manga, and officially made the humans all pussies who acknowledge that they're useless beyond Tien, who's still useless but just not as much of a pussy about it.
Buu Saga at least tried to make more characters relevant so it's not just Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta, and gave interesting character development to Vegeta and brought in the humor that Cell Saga lacked for the most part. Sucked that the Japs insisted Goku come back, though, because 'boo hoo fuck Gohan'

I wish someone tried to continue immediately with the epilogue, though. Rather than Super or GT it'd be fun to have a series that dealt with Bra and Pan as children and Goten and Trunks as 18-year-olds that just want to get ass.

He meant DBZA, doofus.

He's talking about DBZA, you dip.

Shit.
Well, in my defense, anyone who actually actively watches this crap is more of a dumbass than a mistake on my part could ever be.

He's not really black though what the fuck how is it even raysis.

I have yet to see any evidence of this supposed outrage. Usually someone would post screenshots to laugh or rage at.

Who cares

Some cool stuff did happen after that but I feel they were both cheapened for it

It went full circle, didn't it?

no white or orange goku yet, and certainly no green. (no, broly does not count)

I'm pretty sure I saw a white goku somewhere on the internet.
But then again you never can know what's canon and what's deviant art. I mean the stupidest shit possible, pink goku, is fucking real.

You're thinking of Dragon Ball Absalon. You should really stop that.

Its a different kind of parody. :^)
but overall I can say it at least has better animation. at its shoe string budget.

kek

what the hell is this abomination ? Where are DMCA claims when you need them ?

huh, just noticed Fuzions is coming out soon to NA. Any pirates have an opinion on it? Will it be worth picking up?

Thats not how it works.
Copyright take downs are largely bluffs anyway unless actual loss of profits can be claimed.

Never implied that bullshit user don't put words in my mouth. I implied that each series has some merit to it. Z had great new characters and action, GT had interesting scenarios, super has beerus/whis and loli mai.

Each add something enjoyable.

you are a fag tho for dropping it over the rehash cashgrab sagas

So?
So?
It's still copyright infringement.
Not really.

Your doubles are digits of complete lies.

If taken to court. Thats what the copy write claims largely come down too. Loss of profits. Don't get me wrong, its pretty shitty edge lord fan wank, but as far as if its worth going after it, they would have to then start ban hammering every single fan made anything if that passed the take down criteria.

Is that real? what episode?

It's not an actual screenshot if that's what you're asking. It's shopped. The face itself (I think) is from the TV broadcast of episode 5. It was fixed for the DVD release.

I watched the whole thing, send help.

I'm surprised you can still type. Most people lose all their higher brain functions when exposed to such autism.

That's not how it works. I wish fucking deviantart autists at least put effort into their crap.

Nothing makes me happier than the knowledge that GT will never be canon.

Did you watch the same DBGT I did?

I liked GT, on a campy level. The theme was kind of crap though

Oh my fucking god. And I sit here thinking that Dragon Ball Super is when series itself became fanfiction.
Fucking DB-fags are little pony-tier, I swear.

Wouldn't that make little pony fans DB-fag tier?
The answer regardless of how you feel is no, you're triggerd and using a derivative of "my opponent is hitler" as a response to hearing something you don't like

GT is the only Dragon Ball series that I can't bring myself to like. All of Dragon Ball is shit, but I enjoy the original show, Z, and Super because they're just plain fun shows. Not like "turning your brain off" kind of fun, but a "this is stupid, but I enjoy it" kind of fun.

GT is just recycled elements from the previous shows mashed together into a cheap ploy to make more $$$ without Toriyama. Super is similar in the greed aspect, but there isn't a single plot arc that has felt "recycled". GT was just bland and just plain bad. I couldn't find a single thing that made me want to watch it.

Isn't pony franchise as old as DB if not older?
Either way, yeah I don't like autists recoloring characters and then calling them unga bunga super form 666 or making them into goddamn OCs.
And when franchise itself starts to do it, reeking of QUALITY and nonsensical bullshit, how else should person react to it?

As a franchise, My Little Pony is around 3 years older than Dragon Ball. However, ponyfags in their current form are much, much, much more recent.

calling a character black is racist and offends me.

You're making obvious point to the specific fans of the series denoted as friendship is magic, let's not mince words and pretend at any level there was any significant interest in the series predating that. Look we don't need to waste time arguing this, you and I both know what this means, otherwise you couldn't make the argument on semantics without understanding what I meant in the first place as an attempt to deconstruct what I am saying. In that, you're a gay retard forming a frankenstienesque opinion based off what other people have said.

Blacks aren't a global minority and have a global history of oppression so nothing you say against blacks can be considered racist :^)

Despite all the shit writing it seems like they actually have this planned out.

Also, shouldn't Gohan have a bigger role in this arc? Android/Cell Saga was basically Gohan's moment to shine. Especially considering Trunk's mentor was Gohan. It actually fit pretty well with Trunk's story that Gohan ultimately ended the Android/Cell threat. Hell, that episode where Trunk has dinner with adult Gohan was pretty good at showing that, but they could have gone further with it. Hell they could have just gone further with Gohan in general.

Also
kek

Super will probably be doing one more tournament arc with all the universes after this one. I really hope we'll get to see more Saiyans from Champa's universe before this ends. Judging from how Gohan's been shown training again with Piccolo he may enter in the next tournament

For a fan-comic Multiverse is pretty good though.

Gohan was supposed to be the MC after Cell IIRC but fanboys threw a fucking fit and Goku had to be brought back again. TBH I would have preferred to have seen Gohan finally drop the whiny bitch act and become a bad-ass confident kid like Goku was when he was a wee lad. But nope, we ended up with the status quo and Gohan, supposedly the ultimate warrior due to the perfect marriage of Saiyan fighting genetics and human adaptability and potential ended up being a fucking joke character.

Goku represents everything I hate about DBZ. Pretty much all the other character's struggles are pointless becuase no matter what happens no character will be stronger than Goku, and the Saiyans seemed to devolve from a proud warrior race subjugated under Freiza to goddamned mary sue in race form.

no wonder why you people can't enjoy anything.

Holla Forums cucks arrive to shit up the thread as always.
As someone who frequents Holla Forums I can fucking guarantee that everyone there is a huge weeb and watches anime or reads manga. A lot play games too.

As for the OP of this thread, that's clearly not "Holla Forums coming to red pill", that's a Holla Forums regular who is anti-censorship unlike you. But hey, you can't help it, you're a cuck because you suffer from crippling testosterone deficiency. Blame your parents.

NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S

fuck off faggot

Hmmm… well played.

If you wanted a Xenoverse 2 thread you could've asked

remember when dragon ball was about a mountain kid who was really stronk and was searching for seven magic spheres to make a wish?

jesus christ, frieza could already blow up planets, that golden frieza + cell thing could basically make a big bang sized explosion by just farting if powerlevels are anything to go by.

I got my first bootleg DB sub videos from DaBlackGoku in the 90s. Good shit

I'm so glad super finally got good.

Don't make me remember this. I still can't get over the fact that you can't change the other characters' skills and use the costume you want instead of each costume being tied to a set of skills and that your character's hair won't go up or at least get different when you go SSJ.
I miss Infinite World and the possibility to play as Majin Vegeta Scouter.

Why is his name 'Black' anyway? Everyone knows when a character becomes evil the proper naming convention should be adding 'Dark' as the modifying prefix

Trunks and co. called him Black because he wears Black. That's literally the entire reason.

Isn't Super canon? I know GT got shot into fanfiction tier by Toriyama when he started the mmo.

It's hard to tell if Broly, Cooler, Lord Slug or Bojack will ever become canon like Garlic Jr. Toriyama already opened the door to multiple universes, so it is possible for one of them to just show up in another movie. Toei is working with him again, so it isn't impossible.

That entire thing made no sense, but than again DBZ never made any sense.

maybe he's /christian/

Garlic was never canon. Movie 1 is inconsistent as Goku still has the Power Pole where he originally left it at Korin's Tower plus Goku having a son was supposed to be a secret to everyone until Raditz reunited with everyone at the beginning of Z. That arc where Garlic returns in Z was filler just so the show couldn't catch up to the manga, plus it would seem jarring to viewers to have Freeza come back suddenly after Namek.

word

He said Super was canon, you just misread.

If you're reading this Canonfag, yes, Super is canon.

humans don't get a zenkai

I'm a mix of edgelord and purist
Super is fucking trash; no use defending it you faggots
Also, Toei spent all of its money on precure and are fucking outsourcing DBS to korean gook sweatshops
Same with Jojo; fucking davidpoo's anime adaptation a shit

It would be cool if Zeno operated like, say , Dr Manhattan, that doensn't see time as a continued thing.

Except time travel is an absolute taboo even among the gods, and if the omniking finds out he's going to wipe the entire future Trunks universe.

Don't forget the silly magical clothes.

To think, this could have all been avoided if whites and jews didn't buy niggers from other niggers who enslaved their fellow niggers in their tribal nigger wars.

Why is the idea of magic clothing for SSJ4 so bad? Piccolo was able to make magic clothes for Gohan in the Saiyan saga, why can't a Saiyan do the same when they reach the peak of their mortal power?

Because it's inconsistent. None of the other SSJ transformations do it.

SSJ3 makes your hair magically grow past your butthole.

>彼を呼び出していないくろい孙悟空

バカ外人ひと

but there's the whole progression thing like mountain kid training under a god because he's actually from another planet that you don't hear about until dragonball z started and they had to keep the cycle of creating stronger shit to train to kill going

They have gone so far they are now looping back to dragonball powers

the hell is false super sayian?

A fancy term for Goku sort of being stuck partway through the ssj transformation.
It happened in the Lord Slug movie. Some of the power slipped out basically.

>loses his vocal chords assuming humanlike anatomy but that's a given looking at his lips
ouch it hurt that bad

Yeah, the RR were a combination of what ammounted to James bond Evil genius villian setup, and Nazis, but nothing tops the utter pointless blank that was the cell and Android sagas.

Perfect Cells fight with Gohan was equally lacking substance, not even using his acquired abilities to proper function, yeah, we get he was one big metaphor for a "greenhorn" but The fucking useless waste of Ki and dramatic effect when he did his better version of 17's barrier sucked ass, what sucked more was that SSJ2 Gohan was literally him just kicking Cells ass until 18 was aborted, then the Zenkai boost detail which just led to a beam fight, and not an outright inch-of your life left brawl, then beam fight.

Instead Cell thought it a good idea to beam fight a little shit with untapped ki due to being a race-mixed abberation and got blasted off the planet.

It's even funnier how in later series and spinoffs we see cell and friza competant because they actually took the time to train or you know, THINK.

Zeno gave goku that button. I wonder if Black has it somewhere in his little outfit without realizing it.
Maybe he'll accidentally press it during some fight.

I enjoyed Xenoverse a little bit, but I'm not sure what you're talking about here. Your costume and your abilities weren't linked in any way. You could customize everything.
All I can imagine from your post is that you were for some reason playing as actual characters, rather than your donut steel, in which case I have to ask: why?

hopefully the game actually looks like that and it's not a fucking cutscene bu tinstead just custom camera angles

Wew

Piccolo had to train for years to perfect the fashion beam.

The animation isn't that great. It's still a 3D mess.
They should really have made Xenoverse 2 into a proper 2D fighter.

These are also the same people who post those fake power level charts even though Toriyama stopped measuring power levels primarily because the numbers would just get absurd and arbitrary, not to mention the whole point of power levels was to show that you couldn't judge a fighter's strength based on numbers alone.

Too bad autists can't into visual metaphors and storytelling so they cling onto their bullshit number pissing contest like that's what Dragon Ball revolves around.

webm for you

Exactly. it's like he made a joke and no one understood it and took it seriously.

Hell, OPM is literally a guy with INFINITE power and he's bored as shit and the whole series is just one giant fucking lampshade of how pompous and stupid both heroes and villains are of these power creeps.

Dragon Ball was all about the strive to beat the bad guy and save the day. Numbers didn't fucking matter, you were either strong enough to beat the opponent or you had to bullshit your way past it. Hell, look at the leading to the Buu saga with Babidi not being able to handle how OP the characters are and just TRY to take it seriously and not as a massive fucking joke.

I was expecting Goku African American, so I guess it was still much better than I thought.

Bump

Anyone?

I'm kind of a tsundere for Dragon Ball tbh

If that was true, then when Goku powered up after hiding his power level, the number wouldn't have changed. He would have killed Frieza while the scouter still said his power level was 10,000.

Instead, the real lesson was that you should always deviously hide your true power so you can sucker punch your enemies Goku style.

It's a fun series, but it's not a good series. You can always tell people who take it too seriously when they start talking about the quality of the animation or the writing or any of that nonsense. It's just varying degrees of terrible, but it's terrible in the same way that all Arnold Schwarzenegger movies are terrible. The kind of terrible that's infectiously fun to watch.

Watch and read everything, you fucking casual.

Japanese doesn't sound as cool as English to the Japanese.

Anyway this thread proves that Holla Forums is full of drooling retards more than I had thought.

Mr.Popo Lives Matter

Is the Janemba movie just the best of all Dragon Ball movies or is it the actual best thing in the series as a whole?

It feels the most like an episode of the show, and it has both fusion and pikkon in it, so yeah, it's the best.
It's too bad Goku didn't fuse with Pikkon though. Goku no Pikko would have been something.

Would Gokuhan be able to go SSJ?

If yes, that would be one hell of a strong fusion, considering how strong the guy is without having any transformations.

Watch the Japanese version, by the way. The music in the English version kinda ruins it for me.

I've only ever seen the japanese versions of the movies. I watched most them on bootleg VHS from some shady shop in NYC in the 90s.

The only thing about Pikkon that I don't get, is why his "spiral flash attack" is so powerful and apparently has almost no openings.
He waves his arms around slowly and obviously, then he stands like he's trying to take a shit with his arms out in front of him, then he spins around in a circle slowly, and then he stands still and yells "spiral flash attack!" - and THEN fire comes out in a 20 degree cone.
How the fuck did Goku have problems dodging that shit?

What if omniking finds out and instead of just wiping everything out forces Future Trunks to do the time patrol shit Toriyama wrote for DBO (and was reused for Xenoverse)?

Oh wait, that would require Toriyama not being senile.

If Trunks survives this arc then I'm willing to bet that the Supreme Kai of Time will make a cameo at the end.

God, what happened to this place, you used to get shit for even using a picture with a tumblr filename

am i the only one who actually likes dragon ball OC donut steel?
i used to spend lots of time listening to in the end music videos, spics talking about who has the biggest dick in the series and looking up "super saiyan 300" on the internet

I think that kinda shit can be pretty entertaining to read, on various levels.

so when are we getting a super saiyan 3 super saiyan god super saiyan stage 3 super monkey with kaio-ken?

Considering we already got "super saiyan god super saiyan double super saiyan" and "super saiyan god super saiyan kaioken x100" in recent canon, I'd give it another week or two.

Hes the only one that seems to remember its suppose to be a parody.

Piccolo gets some good deadpan though, but not nearly enough.

Confirmed for being the type of autist who doesn't understand power levels. By the time the Freeza arc started they already were making scouters and numbers useless. Even Vegeta fucking TELLS THIS TO THE AUDIENCE when he tricks Dodoria into giving away his scouter and then smashing it.

Scouters and power level fags are the cancer of the Dragon Ball fanbase. Worse is that they were weeded out over a decade ago when they posted their made up power levels in the early days of the internet 15 years ago, but thanks to the franchise never dying out, we have a new generation of autistic retards who can't understand basic fucking metaphors and elementary level writing.

The scouters were useless because earthlings suppressed their power levels. That's all. The numbers would be really low, and then spike up 1000+% when they'd finally charge up. The scouters were useless to gauge an earthling until they were already fighting.
Meanwhile, the earthlings can sense ki and say "wow he's so strong!", which is just power levels without numbers.
If x is stronger than y, that's power levels still at play, whether they read out numbers to you or not.

Yeah, I'm talking about playing as an actual character from Dragon Ball instead of your own character. Because I like playing as the characters from Dragon Ball…?

Jokes on you, I got that pic here.

History of Trunks and the Janemba movie are the top two imo. The former was acknowledged as canon, and the latter has a good mix of horsing around and shit getting real.

So have they made any changes so like 3-4 low level mooks can't just gang rape you or are we still going to have to spam AoE shit constantly like in the first one?

Only when it's a scenario when someones gone through a huge power up or transformation. Even then you don't need numbers to tell you that, especially when post Freeza they were no longer used and are all made up fan fanction.

If you still need numbers then I'm terribly sorry user for your diagnosed autism.

WRONG

Cell could do it, as could Buu. Vegeta learned it on Earth, and Namekians used it as well. Androids basically had mechanical ways of measuring and sensing ki as well. Please refresh yourself with the material.

edgelord and proud

You fucking weebs are cancer.

Of course you don't need numbers. I'm saying power levels only made sense when they used the numbers. You don't need them at all, but if you're going to have them, then go all the way and meter that shit out properly.
The way DBS is right now, I think they went a bit far off the "no power levels" deep end, what with Trunks suddenly getting stronger than Goku and Vegeta combined and discovering a new form at the same time.

Although, at the same time, forms have just taken the place of power levels. There's so many now, and every couple of weeks they pull out a new one, and each one is conveniently more powerful than the one before.
It won't be long before Bulma creates some kind of God Ki Scouter, I bet.