Why does nobody on this board talk about this...

Why does nobody on this board talk about this? You don’t have to do much research to find out that NASA is a fraudulent tax farm that releases low teir CG in exchange for billions of tax dollars and once you realize this you have a hard time proving that the world is actually round.

All tests to prove the rotation of the world have failed.

All experiments to prove the curvature of the world have failed and have actually proven the opposite.

All experiments to prove that gravity is a real detectable, measurable, and readable force have failed. Density and buoyancy prove the natural physics of the world much better than gravity. (Gravity is strong enough to hold the oceans to the ball earth, but a balloon filled with helium can rise freely? Is gravity selective?)

You may think that this content is /x/ teir, but it is undoubtably the truth as it can be actually scientifically proven using the Scientific Method, unlike the heliocentric model.

sage

sage

sage

Reported, enjoy your ban.

Do not fall for it. OP is a faggot kike shill.
Every single of his arguments except for NASA being a money splurging cow is false. Not a single source or proof was posted. Only authority based arguments. The burden of proof is on you. Hint : Just look for physical experiments to understand why the earth is not flat. The good part about them is that you only need pendulums, sensors. Not an aircraft to go out of space(and notice the actual curvature then).
Hell just go to some sea vista place and hang in there a while. See ships literally disappear down from the curvature of the earth as they sail away from you. Open some books. Good ones. Just because 99% of (((sciences))) are kiked useless retarded bullshit with no substance doesn't dismiss what the White Man understood through centuries and centuries about the laws of the universe. Just don't read the kikes. For real, even though there are many (i wonder why, how could only kikes be pushed forward in the (((academic world))), they must be so smart!!! Right…?)

SAGE

Bedford level experiment

Foucault’s pendulum not starting without another force

Seeing Chicago from Michigan passed the lake (although the bottoms of the buildings are cut due to atmospheric refraction)

I’m not saying that the world is flat, but it definitely isn’t a ball.

Pic related shows how stars really appear when seen through a high zoom camera or telescope (no it’s not out of focus).

Blow your brains out.

Fucking goddamn retarded capital letters not counting as sage.

Not an argument, please debate

Fuck off back to Facebook.

not all stars are same size or material or age or "health" or temperature or distance or surrounded by planets or asteroids or gas or dyson sphere or have stellar phenomena like black holes nearby making gravity lens effect can be colliding into large gas planet or other sun or near other sun exploding or…………………

Special and General Relativity have never been proven and are mainly science fiction. They were also fabricated by a literal Jew. Don’t be fooled.

yeah einstein is wrong as any average lying jew it doesnt make entirety of reality fake though

No no no, you see, this is all a giant ruse put in place by every major scientific group and government since the dawn of man to mislead us for no particular reason!

Just… Fucking get out of here.

nice psyop bro

Why does it matter if the earth is round or flat?

Okay, so lets nut this out.

What exactly is the benefit for lying about the shape of the earth?

I would live to know, because Ibreally dont see one.

10/10 donnel the village hero's agree hes gonna rape ya to death anyway

so many implications

Was meant to go with that pic of the creepy glasses man

For one, billions of dollars of tax payer money annually.

Real science follows the scientific method

sage

Goddamn caps.

so why would the greeks conspire to create a theory the earth is round and then keep it secrets for hundreds of years?

We will kill every single last one of you.

Okay, well I was hoping for a logical response to but there's nothing. Have a good one.

Go fuck a nigger Sinead.

Really makes you think.

I consider myself an open minded person op, I'm willing to consider your claims.

Why does the earth appear to be curved to the naked eye while at high altitudes?

Presumably you would argue this is an illusion but can you explain how it works?

You flat earth fags try to ruin everything you touch. We just finally got mods to back the fuck off on Antarctica threads after it was scientifically proven there are warm gigantic caverns there proving at the very least we are somewhat credible with our theory.

You shit stains don't even have a coherent theory backed up by anything other than your own retarded perspective of what some guy who sounds credible said on youtube.

You would be very surprised.

Why do you think NASA was founded not long after Admiral Richard Byrd (god bless this man) returned from reaching “unknown land beyond Antarctica” where he believed were in the Indian Ocean?

Why was it that in 1773 the first man to attempt to circumnavigate antarctica took years to do so, and in 1889 another explorer described the wall of Antarctica as “extending from its eastern extreme point as far as the eye could discern to the eastward. It presented an extraordinary appearance, gradually increasing in height, as we got nearer to it, and proving at length to be a perpendicular cliff of ice, between one hundred and fifty feet and two hundred feet above the level of the sea, perfectly flat and level at the top, and without any fissures or promontories on its even seaward face. We might with equal chance of success try to sail through the cliffs of Dover, as to penetrate such a mass.”?

Why do you think no regular person is allowed in Antarctica without special permissions and even if approved, they are not allowe passed a certain point?

Why is the Antarctic treaty the only treaty ever signed and honored unanimously by all of these countries for all these years?

Antarctica is the wall that keeps us all in. Operation Highjump was an effort to scale the wall and find out what is beyond it. We are not allowed to know what they found.

Done the zooming in thing myself and can confire. It's fucking weird.