Enter noob lobby

I've been at it for 40 games. When does it get better ?

Maybe if I had any idea on what the fuck you were actually talking about?

FAF
Still it's a common problem. Noob games are never for noobs.

Auto match until you aren't shit

they're elitist fucks who talk trash as soon as something bad happens or you get ripped

the actual noob lobbys are ones vs the ai

Selction server have always been shit. Auto match is the way to go

Never start out with random people.

Doesn't matter what game it is, just don't even fucking bother.

You'll either get weighed down by allies and slaughtered, or you'll steamroller the enemy so hard you never learn anything - what's more, since you're unlikely to fight the same person more than once or twice, you never get a full grasp on what you're doing right/wrong.

Either join up with friends or find a small community to link up with, that way you can face off against the same people multiple times and learn from past mistakes/successes, as can they which allows both participants to improve as they develop plays and counter-plays at a faster and faster rate.

Nice, checked

When you stop entering noob-lobbies. I mean 'fucking obvious.

Checked

Did you retard think i won't notice or something ?

Also congrats OP on discovering that "noob only" lobbies are cancer full of smurfs and dicks with rankings way to high to play with actual beginners.

While we are complaining i can't play Wargame.
Fucking every time, i don't think i ever see player with less than 80% wins. Those circlejerkers don't even play each other. They don't join any other lobbies, everyone is just creating lobbies with their mates and waiting to get some pubs to stomp to pad out their stats.

M8 they are smurfs here. This doesn't happen to such an extent in dow, dow2 or wc3.

Watch replays of higher skilled players to see what they do.

If FAF online any good? I've only ever played FA with friends.

Reminds me of AoEII days

Underrated post. The only time I've ever improved significantly in any RTS (and I can name at least 5) is when I played with roughly the same group of people over and over again. The only real problem is synching schedules.

Shitskin alert!

Disgraceful.

do you even know how that works ?

Fuck off, newfag. The OP didn't have anything in it but template tier text.

WEW
You basically seen "when does it get better" and assumed template thread; fuck off retard.

I was talking about the first post. I knew that the guy I was replying to is in fact, the faggot known as "OP".
What does checking IDs have to do with whether the thread is a template thread? This is by definition, a template thread. If the OP contains mostly green text story and doesn't give any clues as to what OP is referring to, then it's a template thread.
No u.
You need to check 'em.

you are a special kind of moron

Not my fault that started your thread off with an absolute shit tier OP.
Don't worry you'll get dubs someday, faggot. I'm outta here.

WEW

Someone doesn't know something =/= retarded

Says you, you're in one.
WEW

I'm not gay or anything, but i would stick my dick up that tight pink asshole.

You get exactly what you deserve.

I didn't know Holla Forums played NS2

sounds like OP needs to get good