Holla Forums Why is the Xbox One outselling the PS4 lately...

Holla Forums Why is the Xbox One outselling the PS4 lately? Is it because even Sonyfags knows the PS4 pro is ripping them off deep inside?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_game_exclusives_(eighth_generation)
shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=34749
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's cause of the sick exclusives brah.

price, casuals want cheap

Beacuse they are waiting for the "Pro" version

Because the Xbox One(tm) offers consumers a great value with best-selling titles such as…

Buy an Xbox one today!

Suck a shit, you fucking faggot marketer

This. Doesn't take a genius to figure out.

What ever happen to all those Sony first party exclusives? During the PS3 days we gotten 2 Killzones and 2 infamous by now.

>ReviewTechUSA

The xbox brand will always do fine in the states. Even the Kinect sold well there. All it takes are tens of billions to be spent on marketing.

But why?

Why though?
It's not 4k, it's not going to get exclusives, it's barely going to boost visual/or/performance on select titles. They should have just called it the PS4Upscale. If you absolutely must have one, you'd be better off saving the $100 and getting 5 games to play on your system (never pay over $20 for a game).

Or, at least, Gravity Rush 2 and Bloodborne.

They have at least 3 exclusive ready
Not an argument

sadly this

The Xbox is completely irrelevant outside the US.

Which games are PSPro exclusive? Because I was under the strong impression that Sony made a public point to forbid developers from creating PS4Pro only games. Not that the power to really create anything the PS4/Slim couldn't also do with slightly reduced visuals is actually there. That's not something they can really leverage to compete against the Scorpio if MS starts treating that as a semi-next gen system rather than a 4k machine.

You do know, that console wars are won in Japan, not in US.

In Europe actually.

Japanese don't give a fuck about consoles anymore though, so now its euros buying ps4 and boners buying the xbone.

are you retarded?

Price, Sony is a tech giant while M$ is a software company. They know to make console rendering 4K natively would cost tons money. Even on PC, 4K isnt a standard yet because of the price.

There is no point in going for a "Pro" console, as gamedevs will always go for baseline version as primary target. Millions of install base counts.

because EVERYONE has a PS4 while few have an Xboner because the Xboner has fucking NOTHING worth it, while the PS4 has a huge ass library compared to it and with actual good games.

Do you think we're that stupid, marketer? You lost the war.

And that's great. Microsoft losing wars is always great.

Are you?

Right, and that's my point. Why spend the extra $100 when it offers practically nothing (except upscaling) new, and you could buy pretty much every worthwhile game for the system for that price savings.

So why is anybody who is actually interested in buying a PS4 waiting, unless they're hoping for a price drop on the Slim (too early) or the original model?

But.. muh 4K!

I probably would go for pro just for the performance, 1080p at 60fps does seems good enough

The only worthwhile exclusive is Bloodborne. And this after three years on the market.

In current year nobody gives a fuck about "exclusive".

step it up senpai

Raven a cute

I rather save the power consumption. I have 60 fps on PC, that's good enough.

So what's the point of the PS4 or Xbox One?

Pray tell, what Japanese only games are there that are worth having the PS4 for?

Why PC gamer upgrading to new graphic card? Some peoples just want the best version

Cheap mass produced low end PC with fixed specs and huge install base as primary hardware target for game developers. That's the point.

Because stupid and nJewia Gimpworks.

This is different, the PS4 Pro doesn't seem that much of an upgrade compared to what you can buy for your computer.

An easy way to make the PSPro actually worth waiting for.

Local PS1/PS2/PSP Emulation, and PS3 backwards compatibility if possible. Allow you to use the PS1/PS2/PS3 disks you already own. Sell PSP isos through their storefront for $2.99 each.

That would be worth waiting for.

Buying a new video card has more ramifications than just a higher resolution.

And I actually own an Xboner, (because my dad bought it for the family with no prompting) and it's the least used thing in the house and it's in the "game room" while I have a PS4 in my own room which I use all the time.

Our Xbone has Destiny (shit) Division (sorry dad, but Tom Clancy wasn't involved) and GTAV, and there's nothing much else outside of the Halo collection. I never liked Halo past 2 and I played THAT to death.

Meanwhile my PS4 has
J Stars Victory Vs (fun party game)
Batman Arkham Knight (came free with a special no extra cost bundle on initial purchase so hey)
Bloodborne
Just Cause 3
MGSV
DBZ Xenoverse

And i've set my sights on
King of Fighters 14,
DBZ Xenoverse 2,
World of Final Fantasy (shut up it looks fun), Blazblue,
Guilty Gear Xrd R (or whatever else is the final version),
Yakuza 0
Yakuza 6
Persona 5
Tekken 7
and South Park: The Fractured But Whole.

There is a lot of shit coming out for PS4 and there's a lot of shit I can't get right now because I'm broke and looking for a job, but goddamn, you can't say the PS4 doesn't have games.

What actually matters in this generation is how the consoles treat the player. The Xboner demands that you go online and get a profile with a password that you have to type in EVERY FUCKING TIME, while all you have to do for the PS4 is to slap a fucking game in and play. The PS4 has thus attracted more people because it doesn't demand you compromise after you buy, all you have to do is pop a fucking game in.

Goddamn, the Xboner had no chance from the start when they did that always online bullshit, WHICH IS STILL IN THE CONSOLE. They didn't remove it at all. You HAVE to connect online in order to play your games, and you have to check in in order to keep playing them, like you're on fucking parole or some shit.

CPU graphics is good enough

Don't forget the build in microtransactions

Please no backward compatibility. Used PS3 discs are cheap as hell and I want them to stay this way.

I can see where this is going
You aint gonna bait me motherfucker

That's even worse than Steam. But we all know Xbnone is a NSA spying device.

I'm genuinely curious though.

google it

If you were genuinely curious, you'd do the reasearch yourself. You have the internet, use it.

Well, turns out you're full of shit drones.

Ok, you can keep no PS3 Backwards compatibility, if they toss in a controller that lasts longer than an hour before needing to be recharged.

Using it.

Sad!

Isn't it wired?

Let me laugh at you some more.

So you weren't curious, then. You have no excuse to not look it up yourself, you lazy dumbass.

NO MODS

why? I was having suspicions about them putting it back in but you're telling me they never took it out in the first place? Shame, I actuallly really want to play Killer instinct and maybe some halo with my buddies.

Every time with sonyggers lmao

You drones are hilarious. Can't even provide proof of the supposed worthiness of the PS4 for fear people will laugh at you.

How does it feel to have spent so much money on a DRM box with one worthwhile exclusive?

UK GAME Employee here.

So I've been working with GAME for about 5 months now. And we sell so many more fucking PS4's.

Even with the Xbox 1, we sell fucking shit tons of PS4. Best thing about the ps4 buyers is that they tend to be couples or people in their mid twenties and up.

We tend to just have mentally retarded people and kids buy xbox ones.

Because it isn't?

PS4 sells more globally. Still ahead. PS4 pro isn't out yet.

Xcuck thread?

Anyone who was stupid enough to buy current gen console deserves to be ripped off. You only need to look at the software sells to see the hilarity of it.

I feel less pity towards people who fell for star citizen than these yokels. Atleast scam citizen had the possibility of being good.

The only two reasons why people here defend consoles are two.
1: Buyers remorse. It is a useless plastic brick.
2: They do not play videogames so it does not matter how useless they are. Some shitty consumer brand loyalty.

No. He's right.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_game_exclusives_(eighth_generation)

There is absolutely no reason to own a console except for its exclusives, and they don't really exist anymore.

No… it comes with a 3ft charging cable. You can buy a 10ft one for cheap, but giving you a wireless controller that has to be tethered to the console (or a wall outlet, I guess, since it's just microUSB) 1/3rd of the time is kind of defeating the fucking purpose a bit.

I see PS4 faggots shitting on the Xbone's controller for using batteries as being archaic and expensive. I dunno how long it's controller lasts, but my 360 controller can last 2~3 weeks on a single pair of AA batteries. And it's not like rechargeable battery packs were ever a heavy investment.

I bought a PS4 for Japanese games.

Why should we, like really? You're dead set on hating the PS4 as soon as you came into the conversation, and trying to convince you after there's plenty of shit in this thread that would change a genuinely curious person's mind about the subject is very much a pointless endeavor.

Go ahead and jack off to your NSA machine, babe, no one cares.

uh…

As did I my friend

Worthwhile exclusives your hotpocketing faggot.

That's what I figured. Pretty mature audience for PS4. Kids for Xbox and PC.

Like clockwork

Buying physical games, used games, renting games, trading games in are very good reasons.
Fucking nobody cares.

Alot of those PC games listed aren't even for this generation, and many have become cross platform and more exclusives have been released to the consoles.

A lot of those "PC games" are just online services with a PC client.

A lot of those PC exclusives are shit, but overall yeah the point still stands - the PC has far more of them, and more worthwhile exclusives. It's also pretty much the default system for multiplats. There's literally no reason to buy a console version of a game that's also on the PC, except for a desperate attempt to justify your hardware purchase.

It isn't.
Console variant usually is a cheaper tangible product without online DRM fuckery.
Something like Shadow Warrior 2 physical release is console only.

First, the legitimate reasons:
- Some want 4K BluRays. XboneS plays 4K BluRays, none of the PS4s do.
- Everybody interested in a PS4 is waiting for the PS4P, either because they want it or because they're waiting for the wave of dirt cheap used PS4s sold by those who upgrade to it.

Last but not least, the real reason:
- Hordes of mouthbreathing retards think the XboneS is the Scorpio. Seriously. The thing has less than one third of the PS4Ps GPUU power but they think it's faster.

The control is nicer and who gives a fuck, there's basically the same games for both of those consoles. Why not pick the cheapest?

Or you can just pirate.

Do I detect a bit of sour grapes there?

The only exclusive this gen that anyone cares about is Bloodborne. It's been the worst generation since consoles began.

Yeah, pirate Denuvo games, sure.

Nobody cares about "exclusives", don't you get it? It's the most sold console ever, because people buying it don't care about "exclusives". Could you stop it now?

I just got a PS4 Slim new for 199 bucks. No reason to wait.

I care. The lack of them is why I've stuck to PC gaming this gen rather than buy every system like I did last gen. And a lot of people did the same which is why PC gaming revenue is now way higher than console gaming revenue and there's first timers everywhere spouting "master race" faggotry. This gen was a dud.
dohoho, by what crazy fanboi metric? The Wii's sitting at some 100M+.

Nobody else does.
Nobody buys every system like you. Most people get a PlayStation(current) and be done with.
"PC gaming revenue" is higher, because SJW retards throw money at con artists, early access and micro transcations. Yeah, that's a win.

And what good games are there that use that piece of shit?

ackshually the ps4 still has nogames
the bone doesn't have gaems either now that forza, it's only worthwhile game is on PC
splatoon is the only thing to come out so far and i guess this gen the trend that consoles spend their whole lives without getting a single game unless they're jewtendo repeats itself

Don't move goalposts.

PS4 has everything released since 2014.

A list I made says no

XBoner is the nogames console this year.

I'm not moving it you dumb Sony cuckboi. What good games are there that use Denuvo? I guess, seeing as you like nigger dick so much, you're a big fan of Dragon Age, right?

You're trying to convince yourself, user. It's sad. The only people who didn't consider building a comparible gaming PC this gen due to the lack of exclusives are literal niggers. Ever seen a nigger with a custom PC build?
Crowd funding isn't counted by NPD. Yeah, that $100M+ for Star Shitizen isn't even in that graph and PC still makes more monies now than all consoles combined.
Consoles crashed and burned this gen which is why we're getting proper PC versions again like DooM with its revolutionary graphics rather than the consolified id tech 5. I don't think we'll see another console gen. MS will push hololens instead as a cellphone/laptop/console replacement and Sony will probably go bankrupt.

Who is this "anyone"?

Nobody except some YouTube e-celebs and their underage/manchildren followers builds "gaming PCs" anymore. Every adult person buys laptops.
Only faggots are proud of being ripped off.
The Xbone crashed and burned. So what?
Good joke.
Of course not, x86 based is the last gen. Which is the exact reason why Windows PCs are going extinct in the consumer home. Apple and Sony now have better PCs than Microsoft.
Microsoft is doomed and that is good so.
kek

SIDF, everyone.

aaaand bumplocked.

They aren't making enough on it due to low game sales because there are so few must-haves. It's why their stock is only up slightly in the 5 year, and most of that improvement is from their film business. Meanwhile, Nintendo is seeing a meteoric rise, almost worth 3 times what it was 5 years ago due to pokemon go.
Revenue is drying up in the console sector as new gamers move to handhelds and old gamers move to PCs. This will be the last console generation.

The only guys who are going to run out of money are Valve and Microsoft.

How is that even possible, they don't even make video games anymore.

It's breathtaking.

also

go to any console pleb network and you'll see it's 20x worse
the world is shit user

But isn't it Windows 10 exclusive? If it comes down to a choice between Xbone and dealing with Win 10 and GFWL 2.0 - the Xbox would be the lesser of two cancers.

you just went full retard my nigga

Nah, you did.
While the obvious answer of course is playing an alternative, if you absolutely must have a game it's still less compromizing to get in on console versus ruining a PC with Botnet10.

This feels an awful lot like shilling but i might as well answer since nowadays some anons might actually believe you and decency is long gone on this board
Since the 2 of you already went full retard i'll have to walk you through things a baby could figure out
You're complaining about 10 being a botnet and that's true, and your solution is just moving to another even more locked down platform from the same company except they're also in charge of the hardware (also remember, windows 10 and the xbox one share a lot of code from the kernel to whatever the fuck other than games microsoft lets you run on a xbox one and that's not just speculation see: UWP) and you completely lack any sort of control over what it runs.
I'm assuming a person who would buy a xbox one to play forza on has no issue with a computer running windows 10, the major reason being the fact the xbox one is a platform with much more shady business behind it but also other things like a PC having uses other than video games and costing less
No matter how bad GFWL is a console store can't be any worse, specially 2 stores once again developed by the same company, the company that openly talks about how they also want to fuse them and is working on it right now.
Yes goy, the previous versions of windows are safe! Let's look at several use cases shall we?
Person has no botnet OS installed, gets botnet console. Still ends up on a botnet
Person has previous version of windows installed, gets console to "avoid" PC botnet. If you were suggesting this you should consider seeking the nearest doctor you might be an actual retard. you just have an outdated botnet on your computer and then got a new one on top
Person just has the xbox. Still on the botnet
No matter what you do, something will go wrong if you want to play the new forza

Nice effortpost, but nobody is seeing this, because this thread is bumplocked.

You assume wrong. Contrary to popular belief, the Xbone works without a net connection. SW can be bought retail and played without any net access. Furthermore, the console only plays games. It doesn't have access to your taxes, browsing history or other results of computer usage you might prefer to remain private.
The Botnet10 store is carrying on the proud tradition of GFWL by being utterly unusable: shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=34749
I know people here hate him as he tolerates Peter Coffin on his site, but even an unbearable faggot can be right about some things.

don't pander to newfags oldfriend
this is the reason why you're meant to dual boot windows 10 or keep it in a vm while also encrypting the rest of your hard drive on a good linux distro like void or gentoo

play on consoles. I understand the allure of PC gaming. Before online DRM became ubiquitous it was my platform of choice as well, but that was a long time ago.