New OC: ADL's cover-up of the Israeli genocide of Palestinians

Noticed there has been a good handful of anons making some infographics that show insurmountable evidence against x jews. Here's my contribution. To the user making jpegs of the fellow white people instances on social media - can you please dump what you have.

ISRAEL IS FUCKING FALLING

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/lwijt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Better version

In a related vein, there's this:
imgur.com/a/lwijt

Some of what you're looking for could be in there, OP.

Okay, I'm done.

Cancer… but great pictures. Good to see the updated version of places jews have been exiled from.

Do you have a link to the foxmann speech ?

No, sir.

Too bad, something like that with proofs is a massive redpill.

Not that there aren't many insidious quotes about the goyim from Foxman…

Yeah but this one is the cherry on the fucking cake. He says it just like we do, except it comes from a kike.

Making a PDF for this page soon

Bump for posterity.

HEILd

antislide bump

It's satire, the "Elders of Zion" bit should have given that away.

well done op

(checked)
minor correction, in your second box, it's spelled aggravations not aggrivations.

Followed on with "its covering up" instead of "it's covering up."

I'm assuming you aren't attempting to troll with improper grammar and spelling.

Is that fucking speech real? I've been in this shit for awhile and It seems like something so blatant would have been brought up before at some point in the last 19 years.

Of course it’s not real. There’s nothing remotely approaching a citation for something like that, just like there’s no evidence the speech in Budapest in 1952 was real.

The thing about "The Rabbi's Speech", is that they claim Eustace Mullins invented it, and Israel Cohen's A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century, but there's evidence that the latter existed.

bump
the kike mods are intentionally sliding the Chemtrail/Transhumanism thread - bumps are not working.
fucking kike mods

Why do you shit in your own bed OP?

Take the fake stuff out. There is no need to deceive, and it not only weakens the message but totally destroys it. Which is perhaps your intent, you greasy sneak.

Sorry OP, I didn't notice you fixed it. Well done, Goebbels bless.

Seconding this. All it takes is for someone to find out one thing is fake to dismiss the entire infograph.

Never lie. We have so much ammo, there is no reason to ever make things up. Pics related are just a few examples of the kind of things that exposes kikes for the dirty rats they are.

the west has been conditioned to respond to images in a particular way that benefits jews.

use that conditioning against the Jew by evoking cognitive dissonance in the blue pilled masses.

The ADL exists solely to cover for kike crimes. Literally. Look up how they started funny part is that they blamed a nigger.

This is not the user you are looking for. not sure if this is what your seeking but here is a few