So I borrowed a friends origin account to give BF1 a try because he gave his shekels for the free trail and I was met...

So I borrowed a friends origin account to give BF1 a try because he gave his shekels for the free trail and I was met with this.

All the soldier portraits for the Operations Gamemode in BF1 show the Americans/British as black soldiers.

Looks like Africa stood alone against the evil white central powers!

I was apprehensive to claim that this game was just adding Africans for the sake of it but it looks like you fucks were right all along. The only white ally in any of the art for the game I've seen is the Italian. There is not even a remote hint of character customization like I thought there would so I keep getting killed by Black German soldiers with scoped rifles.

Jesus fuck DICE you finally fix a bunch of the shitty problems we had with BF3/4 and you go and pull this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

battlefield2142.co/
battlelog.co/servers.php#ranked
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty realistic if you ask me.

t. Axis German

Multicultural against white master race was exactly what both WWs were about.
Guess who won?

its like they got the colours mixed up and refused to admit they fucked up so they started talking about diversity and how progressive they are.

Niggers buy console games. But it seems like they play the opposite of what Dice's focus grouped pandering came up with. They play weeb shit and weeb fightan.

Post about it on Holla Forums then.

What exactly is the purpose of this thread other than to reiterate what we've known since the game was first announced?

Did you get hiking trail or a ski trail?

Just have to accept that we'll never get a good WW1 game because it's too slow.

I served in World War 1, it was literally the war against the evil white man axis, unfortunately we lost thanks to the sheer number of whites, and the shipment of Hydrogen bombs being accidentally shipped to England history books were rewritten, the great spanish empire, the amazing fleets of solid gold ships, the pyramids a few of the strongest of my ancestors pulled together one afternoon, the time my ancestors sacked Rome with elephants to just settle a bet, and the black empires that were pre Rome, we founded rome it was the white hordes that forced us out, and then the white mans religion that crushed what remained.

I had to live in a grass hut for 3 years while my people started again, but in only 90 years we've gone from straw huts to internet, faster than the white man ever could work, one day we will remind you.

give over kraut only the yanks put niggers in their army
there were no niggers in Britain prior the immigration wave in the 50's

Someone needs to make a game about the holocaust and have all the prisoners be niggers. Let them taste their own poison.

Serves you right for buying borrowing this shit. Now check em

international banking jews won, white race / christians lost

I just didn't expect it to be anywhere near as bad as people were saying it would be, I assumed they'd throw in a few colonial soldiers to fill their PC quota and no more but in the multiplayer it's ridiculous. African units in the central powers are all over, all of the artwork shows dark skinned and African looking colonial soldiers. At the very least they could have used an Indian soldier or two for their artwork because they made up a much larger part of the British army than African colonial soldiers did. It honestly is completely fucking immersion breaking, especially when you're playing as a black British soldier and your soldier sounds extremely white, same with being a black German and they speak without even the faintest hint of any kind of accent. At least get some voice actors to match the soldiers skin DICE you lazy fucks.

For some reason they removed the black German soldier from the St. Quinten's Scar map from the alpha with a white German soldier wearing the same outfit. But the same black soldier is still being used on the German side in the other maps completely unchanged.

Boggles my fucking mind.

Don't worry I feel fucking dirty for wasting 40gb of download on this shit and I'm on an unlimited plan.

dubs thread?

If only America had taken the right side in WW2. Things would be so much better today.

Thats complete bullshit doe. They changed a few of the dindu back to white. German models only had the sniper as a dindu the rest were white.
The brits now have assaults as white on all maps so you he was paki before. You are deffo off your rocker mate. At least play the game. Its the best BF to come out in a while. Can stay a salty bitch all while the rest of us have fun.

He is right. You wanna talk shit about the game sure lets go over the mechanics but that would require playing the game and forming an informed opinion. Nah its easier just to throw buzzwords like MUH EA and WE WUZ instead of actual vidya discussion

ITALIAN CONFIRMED WHITEST

Sure as shit dont look like dindus to me

Please bait responsibly.

Its like back in 2007 when kids first learned what troll was so every derogatory post was a troll

Yeah, we get it already.

Have neither of you heard of Verdun?

Why are you so triggered by DICE's historical revisionism? It's a video game.

Lmao, I love watching you bigots squirm.

You're starting to realize that YOU'RE the minority, and that most of the world is brown.

Your precious bideo gaems are becoming wonderfully diverse as developers stop catering to you.

I know you're scared, that's why you keep lashing out with this disgusting hate speech.

But you need to realize that this is a POSITIVE change, and that white masculinity is OVER.

It's through, and you're on the wrong side of history. But it doesn't have to be that way.

If you just accept the change, I promise you'll be truly happy and content with the world.

For the first time, you'll be able to experience the true meaning of Culture.

In time, you'll learn to desegregate from your white suburbs and interact with your migrant population.

You'll discover new and exciting foods (no more boring bologna or macaroni and cheese).

You can learn to embrace new languages, religions, and values that match that of the rest of the world.

The harder you fight it, the worse it's going to be for you.

(checked and kek'd heartily)
That's a great idea hitler

Verdun is shit. Tiny games, endless spawnkilling, railroaded paths, buggy maps, lagginess everywhere.

6/10

Very obvious but good at hitting all the current Holla Forums triggers with Reddit Spacing etc.

God is in heaven and all it's right in the world

Pick one

The Turks are whiter than the brits

and you guys flip the table when we say that you are the neoSJWs

1950 was when the white man invaded Britain and exterminated the proud black peoples native to the islands, followed by white washing their history and claiming their past. Of course shortly afterwards the empire fell apart due to white savagery and incompetence.

Tell him my neutral brother. Or don't, better stay in the center am i right.

lol butthurt

Isn't there character customization?

Apparently white historians are now trying to claim that Tyrone Churchill was a white man!!

If you want to call us something at least let it make sense.

FTFY

Here's your reply

Not an argument.

el oh el

you have to go back

There is no character model customization, they did replace some dindu models with white ones. Seems they heard about the WE WUZ backlash

Seems the Swedecucks got triggered by the majority not choosing to play a chimp. They should pull a RUST and make it "random" (as in, the vast majority of people will be niggers) and then shout racist at the top of their lungs whenever someone points out they gamed the seed.

What. I didn't bother much with this because I assumed you could customize your character in Battlefront. If there is none, then this is fucking hilariously retarded.

*Like in Battlefront.

Goddamnit.

Its a game that takes place in an alternate history so youre obviously being racist against their writing :)

;^)

;^)

;^)

;^)

;^)

;^)

;^)

;^)

;^)

;^)

There is also a very limited weapon customization. Each weapon comes in 3 pre-build attachment varieties and the only thing you can change is scope reticle, zoom magnification and bayonet on or off. Usually there is a clear superior variant out of all 3 so and of all classes out of 6 unique weapons there are 2-3 that are actually useful depending on the circumstances (long short or mid range). You can add some really tasteful skins ( I do mean legit nice skins) from battlepacks but
ENGRAVINGS GIVE NO TACTICAL ADVANTAGE WHATSOEVER

Can someone post a weebum of ocelot saying that. I keep forgetting to save it

One would think that if the european empires were composed mostly of niggers they'd have fallen way earlier than in real life.

But user, that's racist. Everyone knows we are all one race, the human race. Blacks could have been just as good as the Europeans in achieving global hegemony.

The Americans are somehow 100% white same as Italians, Austo-Hungarians and the Turks. Im sure once the France DLC hit they all gon be black

About the only thing the game will get right then.

I seriously fucking hate the French. If they werent so salty that Germans beat their ass black and blue every time we wouldnt have had 2 world wars and the world would be a much better place. Can we just nuke it right after Sweden ?

but the French aren't British or Jewish

Why nuke them? Just let the vibrants run wild in both France and Sweden. Natural selection will take care of most cucks, and the rest of the world will learn what multiculturalism is really like.

If it was just the jews that was the problem, WW2 wouldn't have started.

I'd like to know as well.

There is no scout class in that sceenshot, the scout class for some reason is always African, or at least African most of the time.

Because it's Battlefield everyone thinks they're a hardcore sniper so that probably exasperates the problem to be absolutely fair.

*exacerbates

I'm fucking dumb sometimes.

It's a shame that Dice didn't just incorporate the whole face customization thing like they did in Battlefront, let the player decide what they wanted to look like, instead of having it forced on them.

Well its oddly fitting because snipers are all cowardly niggers.

What could have been.

We were all expecting it, there was even a leak showing a ton of faces all with names which hinted at customization. Unless for some reason it's just not available in the trial it looks like there is no soldier customization except for weapon skins.

The US was already ruled by kikes back then
They have been since the late XIX century

HELGHAST EFFECT INCOMING
VISARI DID NOTHING WRONG

But user you can be an Indian medic smearing poostules on people.

Moderates are likely to be more rational than the extremists from either side. Extremists don't like them because they can't be controlled as easily. It's the extremists job to provide sound reasoning for their extremism, because said extremism wouldn't be considered so extreme if it had well thought out and rational foundation.

Tribalist, cult mentality serves to indoctrinate and prevent critical thinking. However, you can just keep LISTENing and BELIEVEing. Oh yeah, and this is a shit thread. Kill yourselves you faggot scum.

whats worse is that due to immigration, in france, tons of kids dont even care that :

and the excuse is: "who cares it s not a documentary"

imb4:

Lead dev is a "useful idiot". What did you expect?

Not if they give everyone SMGs, LMGs, and fucking automatic rifles/carbines that were issued in limited numbers or never got past the experimental stage in the last months of the war. Seems like going bolt-action to bolt-action at mid range (which you know will be practically melee distance with cluttered corridors so you have to sprint and spray with an anachronistic subgun) would be a tense situation, like a duel compared to the ever casualizing Cawadoodyness of lol don't need sights with a cone of inexplicably more powerful than rifle rounds death projecting ahead of you.

Well user is you really wanna be anal about Stg 44 was issued in the last months of WW2 and most the fighting was still done with bolt actions. Self loaders were notoriously flimsy and unreliable yet every ww2 game has Stg 44 and Gew 43 like its the star of the show

and yet it would totally works among the SJW/PC etc because you strip the offensive content

All they have to do was make an updated BF1942 without the filthy niggers and muslims and that game would have been godly. But noooooooooooooo, they had to be all diverse.

Actually no 1944 with spics and niggers would be fucking hilarious. WE WUZ GNATZIES N SHIET with a campaign mission set in a camp full of Indian and African SS soldeirs and a jew has to escape.

What did you expect from a Swedish company?

You mean, like modern europe?

The french being put as DLC and not even getting anything more than a background focus in the campaign pisses me off more than anythingh, and I'm not even French. America really should have been DLC but of course they have to be there at launch because marketing. Gotta make sure the Americans are front and center on all the marketing or they wont buy it!

Come on now.

you make me want to see an actual seal get it's head smashed in you fucking memeposting cunt

at least they can play fallout irl

From left to right, top to bottom:

I can't read the text on the top right, other than "Drawings from…". Ch. Ch. Beine? Keine? Is it a "Th. Th."? Keine Ahnung.

why

are

typing

a

faggot?

you forgot your (you)

Read up about the history of it, the German commander had them do what they were best at, raiding and looting. British supply lines were so fucked as a result the meager German fighting force actually won.
The most inaccurate part about this game is that the actual battles were fought by a mix of soldiers, whereas the chain of command was quite segregated racially as it usually was back then.

Yes, AFRICA. Show me a BF1 map set in German West Africa or Kamerun and we can talk. As far as I've seen, there's none of that. Did you know that literally 100% of the british and german forces fighting on the western front were black?

I actually can't because I don't buy shit games. Where are all the maps located anyway?

WHY LIVE?

If you're an ignorant shit about the topic at hand how about you don't spreg out?

I haven't bought it either, but all I've seen is the western front and arabia.

Because I assumed the game is based in North Africa from what I've seen in the trailers and gameplay.
There were no niggers in Europe yes, but even in North Africa there were niggers because Askari mercenaries were still in employment by many of the colonial powers. Who are black.

Are there niggers in the Western Front part of the game?

Everywhere, on both sides.

Alright, so the game isn't historically accurate. I can understand this frustration, especially when the devs would rather pander to PC sensibilities instead of striving to create a game that strives for authenticity. However, I just want to know if it's fun. How does it play? How's the connectivity between players? Are the maps large and varied? What sort of game modes are available?

My guess is that it's just Battlefield 4 with a new coat of paint. Is that about right? I've never actually played any of these games, so maybe I could give this one a try.

I've heard some people say it's actually the best battlefield in forever, with a light world war 1 skin painted on it.

You make a good point. Paragraphs are useful for making things easier to read and giving structure but this guy really is typing like he likes to chug flaming cocksmacks and take it up the ass from a locker room full of bears dressed up like the Gimp from Pulp Fiction.

All the maps are in France or Ottoman territory with one based in Italy you fuck.

I see, okay then yea that's some serious
CULTURAL ENRICHMENT
right there, please accept my apologies.

You guys are so delusional thinking this is some kind of globalist cuck brainwashing shit. All they want is the ooga booga audience like GTA5, because nigs are good goys who will buy whatever is popular and don't care about quality, DLC, and.. historical accuracy.

Just chill out. For once, we're no longer the goys. We can watch the nigs gettibg jewed. Let them have their ooga booga game and just boycott it.

It's a reskinned BF4. Most of the people who say it's good right now it's because of the beta while completely forgetting that BF4 beta too was praised hell and back, and then they had to try to fix the game for a fucking year since frostbite is a shitty engine for online gaming and EA server are fucking shit too.
This is exactly like Battlefront 3 all over again: massive marketing campaign and then the game is death three months later.

I played all Bfs except for Vietnam and 2142 and Played Bf1 Alfa, Beta and Early Acess. If you liked Bad Company 2 and can ignore the WE WUZ aspect it is actually quite fun. Best map design for the longest time in the series.

64 man conquest is giant. You cant just sprint from objective to objective anymore. Weapon balance is for the part tight.Gun clank, hiss and roar probably the best sound design by far. Language is also very authentic. I really like the German in this game. Vehicles actually feel scary and require team cohesion to defeat.

DL;DR If you liked bad company this is it but with more dindus and WW1 skin. Tonnes of fun if you can ignore the cultural enrichment.

Niggers are at best 13% of the population, 80% of which don't have any interest or the money to play their shitty games.
They'd be a lot better off just appeasing whites, but they don't thus there is an ulterior motive.

Except the full game is already out and none of that is true. So you can pack your hate-boner

Guns act completely different.Different recoil model, new ballistics.Classes have been completely rebalanced. I hate bf4 and this lays nothing like it. Yore full of shit m80.

This is how they broaden their audience. Naive whites don't care if there's nigs in the game, they'll still buy it because its battlefield and it's the next big shooter dude, gotta check it out. By putting nigs in the game they just attract the white audience + the black audience. This is why it's so important to just boycott it.

Sure thing m8

fug meant for

Who gives a fuck.
Battlefield's been dead for quite some time, so it's not battlefield fans.
DICE's been dead for quite some time, so it's not DICE fans if they even exist.
As much as they claim it this is not a WW1 and is instead this grand mockery of various disconnected shit labeling itself as WW1, so it's not history buffs.
It's not the we wuz crowd, they're probably still having a field day rightfully shitting on the newest AAA open world turd to hit the market.
So who the fuck even cares about this game on this board?

Proves you know fuck all and are grasping at straws here. Play the game and come back with legit argument why it sucks as a game.

What did he mean by this?

f and g are right next to each other, probably just fucked up

G and F are close to each other. Calm it sperg

Holy fucking shit my sides.Do you know how shotgun works? It's the same fucking shotgun mechanics of BF, Jesus Christ i'm laughing.
So those are the new improved™ mechanics?
Also:
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

How much do they pay you, seriously?

never been to /k/ I see

Also the last two hit just don't get recorded you fucking moron. It's the same problem BF4 had with prone people not getting headshot.

No user, you are the sperg

battlefield2142.co/
battlelog.co/servers.php#ranked

Play the game nigger its obvious you fucking havent. You cant come with up with a single decent argument beyond shill and bait.Why dont fucking paint your hair blue you snowflake. Sure as shit logic cant get in the way of your feelings

Not saying you're wrong, friend, but your memetic dialect is somewhat difficult to understand. No, I do not know how the shotgun works in these games. Explain what's so wrong about how it works in the video. What is wrong with the idea that cavalry has double HP?

It's the shit on a shit sandwich. Dice stopped giving a fuck a long time ago so there's no point talking about anything else.
The diversity thing is just sad and pathetic.

In BF the shotgun has complete shit range, and the more away you are the less damage it does. It doesn't work like that IRL. An hit like that would have dealt considering damage,if not completely one shot him, instead,as you see he needs nearly 4 to kill it.

I don't see why a cavalry soldier should have double HP. There is nothing that could explain this beside the fact EA made a game full of semi and automatic gun making cavalry useless. A bit on how ww2 stopped gradually to use cavalry because of it. So they just created a stupid mechanic.

The shill is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, corporate cocksucker, cuckhold, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a shill and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

Shotguns only work at a spitting distance so unless you are close enough to melle its not a ohk. Calvary is an elite class(sort of) all of which have more hp than usual.

Still not an argument.

You didn't make an argument. It was just ad homs and "play the game".
You said there were "new improved mechanics", the shotgun is the same fucking shit so you are already wrong.

Okay I see your point about the shotguns. They have much larger range in reality and will absolutely shred a human being into confetti (the maximum projectile range for a shotgun is at minimum 500ft, right?). However, if they made the gun operate like that in the game, then you know that people would cry and complain about it being "too OP" because they'd be getting decimated at mid range.

Maybe the shotgun is a shit weapon in the game, and maybe they could do more to balance it properly, I don't fucking know. However, most of the weapons in the game will likely not operate like their real world counterparts because they operate in accordance with the game mechanics. In reality there's no way you're getting up after you take a point blank shotgun shell to your chest, but because this is a video game, that sort of shit happens all the time.

Reported for being a liberal.

Reported.

How can you talk about something you havent experienced. I didnt adhom I told you the truth which that you are a petulant child who cant argue enough to prolong your welfare.

If you actually played the game you would know that guns perform abso-fucking-lutely differently. The clip you showed the shotgun is not close enough to ohk even if he wasnt a cavalryman. Nevermind the fact that you didnt knwo cavalry has more hp and mistook it for shitty netcode.

Reported.

Said no one, ever, and is disproven by every study ever done.
You’re more easily controlled, you cocksucking faggot.
Which the right does.
This is how mentally defective liberals actually are. This is what they think passes for logic.
Nope, proven to be the only thing that fosters it.
The liberal said.

How can you say that shit tastes bad I bet you haven’t even eaten any you bigot
Not once have you told the truth.

Good thing you dont gamble coz youd be dead broke, knee deep in debt with the mob after you.

Proof?

Rising Storm has an actual good shotgun and it didn't prevent me to get fucked up by a jap bayonet. It's probably a good thing that game made.
However the shotgun needs to be fixed because in that way it's useless. I don't know if they changed, but a rifle is two shot to kill and has significantly bigger range. It's fucking stupid.

Blah blah blah, not an argument.
See the clip again,the last two hit don't get recorded or get recorded too late which mean netcode is still shit, and that time is enough to get killed by the cavalry man, which is a broken mechanic.
The shotgun seems exactly the same fucking thing, of course they couldn't reuse the same spread pattern since most of the guns of BF4 don't exist still, but seeing the shotgun i fucking bet the pistols has the same fucking mechanics.So the bolt action rifles. So you are wrong again.
Cavalry has no fucking sense to have the double HP: what prevents getting down from the horse,pick up a better weapon from the field and going around with double HP? Broken mechanic

I see you cant grasp basic math either.Can you not count? The guy shot the cavalryman 4 times and the damage counter went up 4 times. The fifth shot didnt connect because he was dead by then so he got an assist. I am being serious here, are you literally retarded?

>what prevents getting down from the horse,pick up a better weapon from the field and going around with double HP?

well i could care less tbh
It's a product that they want ot sell to the widest audience which include blacks and brownies.

The game itself is of course not true to ww1 warfare.
It's more of a steampunk fantasy.

As much as i have seen so far, the game is dumbed down a lot, even compared to BF4.
You can fix vehicles from the inside, including planes.
Health regeneration. Spotting enemies without even looking at them thanks to flares.
So basically they casualized the game as much as they could.

The people who played it compare it to Battlefront more than BF4.
Also there is a rumor that Battlefront cheats/hacks work with this game as well.

I would still try it though. It's still better than Infinite Warfare.

So you _couldn't_ care less

About the race topic.
Notice how a replied to the OP.

So? I'm correcting your dumb americanism. "I could care less" implies you care at least a little.

See again faggotron:the fourth one is completely undetected and he was still moving, Why you have to be this fucking niggerish?
Also
Same fucking gun mechanics. You said there will be new mechanics. Where are.

Same hitboxes too.
RESKINNED BF4

It's correct though, caring less would mean he wouldn't have replied in the first place.

Interesting how the EADF comes out in full force when legitimate complaints about tokenism in the guise of artificial diversity, not to mention SHIT GAMEPLAY are raised.

Well, not really interesting. This happens rather often. See the Mafia 3 threads, for examples of slightly lesser bullshit.

That's just an idiotism, borne from those who don't have the curiosity to analyze their own words, or confirm that their phrases and idioms are correct. How many people say "have your cake and eat it, too"? It's FUCKING BACKWARDS. The saying is to eat your cake, and have (keep) it, too.

It's easy to say
But remember how all the skilled classes in Battlefield 2 were white people and all the grunts/cannon fodder were blacks?
They weren't always complete cucks.

Damn you you're right.

LOL. The game is legitimately fun and I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see it win GOTY. But Holla Forums of course will be Holla Forums and deprive themselves of a good game because…
#1.Niggers
#2.normalfags like it and Holla Forums is populated with hipster-tier faggots who refuse to like anything unless everyone else on Earth absolutely hates it.
#3.Just to be contrarian as fuck.

Have fun with your indie developed 8 bit JRPG faggots. I'll be having a blast with BF1, along with millions of other people.

Anyone got the webm about how artistic and emotional playing as a fucking messenger pigeon in the campaign?

Spoken like a true shill, hope you remembered to pre-order your season pass and keep on supporting EA like a cuck.

0.5 Shekels have been deposited into your account.

Go back to reddit or wherever you came from, you fucking useful idiot and/or actual paid shill.

who knows

get out

I pre-ordered the ultimate edition. Not even joking

(checked)
Stay mad faggots.

get out

Post a picture with the date/time.

You can eat your shit in peace if you go back to cuckchan.

Everytime a knew AAA game comes out people come here and say "its better than the last one" or otherwise how great it is. I played the beta, its the same formula BF has been using since BC1 with squad spawn, poor hit detection, and even more poor balance and casualization and probably a fuckton of DLC down the road.

I got BF4 for a couple dollars and got some fun out of it with somewhat under 100 hours of play. I played the BF1 beta and had very little if any fun. The mechanics they have gone with are so extremely casual that the game just isn't interesting. Who wants to bet Dice still won't do anything to stop people from just camping in planes, spending 1,000hours in them, and just being impossible to kill because they know how to abuse the meta. No thanks, not only that but EA supports diversity and Hillary Clinton. So fuck them.

Its not even WW1 outside of the visuals. The guns and gameplay are super fast and super casual with everyone running around with semi autos or machine guns.

BF just isn't fun anymore. Its just frustrating and annoying.

They wanted to get niggers to buy the game because niggers are stupid and need something to spend their welfare on. I would expect most other people to be becoming more jaded as BF just rehashes the same mechanics more times than COD can get away with.

for me this is the straw that broke the camel's back.

I already wasn't buying Dice because it's mostly crap since Bad Company 2, but I was still looking, waiting for them to bring back the good stuff.

Now that they insulted my ancestors, it's over, they could as well make the greatest game ever tomorrow, I wont buy, wont pirate, fuck them all. Wont touch anything from Dice with a pole.

You can try and twist it however you want, pal, but this video is indefensible.

It's shit, and it shows, clearly and unequivocally.

I bought it for my PlayStation® 4© so I don't have to deal with hackers.

Nice. 8/10. Very impressive.

Since you love niggers so much why not move to Somalia. Don't worry, we'll get you and everyone like you a one way ticket in the coming years. Then you will have more niggerdick than you can handle.

You know what? I'm impressed

I guarantee you that there were no nonwhite soldiers fighting in Europe.

We already had this discussion.

smart thinking

every single day of my life I wish that Hitler had won the Second World War

Thank you :^)

Honestly, that's the best-case scenario at this point.

You took the words right out of my mouth.