What killed this franchise?

What killed this franchise?

Why isn't there Prototype 3?

Nigger MC, no one want's to play a nigger, same thing killed Mafia 3

It was never that great to begin with.

So I guess that's why GTA died.

Which main-line GTA had a nigger as the only MC?

The one with the damn train, CJ.

Side game it is not a main-line GTA.

Yeah, sure.

It is retard hence the numbering went for 3-4 with the mainline games.

It had potential put your pic tells you what killed it.

I liked the ending and the gameplay of the first game. It was fun. Not really interesting from teh story point but the progress of the infection through the game was really interesting.
From what I heard they then threw everything over board in the second game and had you kill the evil white man resposible for everything bad happening.

He was a shit MC in every way but the game failed because they not only failed to improve on the first game but actually regressed and took stuff out while streamlining things that didn't need it. The second game had less content than the first and was worse in every way from gameplay to free roam to story to visuals. The only redeeming thing about 2 was the tendril power and that was just for the gimmick of covering streets in your infected shit.

The black character was annoying and what they did to Mercer was even worse but the game had so many problems that it's hardly worth mentioning.

Yeah, sure.

Are you a nigger?, it's a side game between 3 and 4, why are you trying to defend niggers?

Because, instead of picking up a character that would sound interesting to play as, they decided to use a cliché of "Muh family! I'm going to have my revenge!". It would be more interesting to play as a "prototype" ah ha made by the government using the virus to kill Alex or something.
And this .

The dindu protagonist. Next question!

I'm not defending niggers, I'm offending you. Go back to your shit board. You refugees aren't welcome here.

Your fucking "side game" classification is completely irrelevant you shit eating autist. "Nobody wants to play as a nigger mc" and yet the most successful game on the ps2 has a nigger mc. If devs were to assume your stupid race politics had anything to do with the success of video games, then GTA:SA would be proof that people want to play as niggers and more games should have niggers as protagonists. So by spreading your garbage you are actually working to cause the problem you set out to solve.

oh man what a funny meme this is xddd gets funnier everytime I read it xdddddddd

Niggers killed the franchise. There isn't a third one because niggers killed it.

Assblasted nigger detected.

SA dindu nutin, it's a good game

Anyone offended by the word nigger is the only refugee here, now go back.
>>>/4chan/

ok

Fuck off, BLM

lol what?

Are you retarded? Vice City, San Andreas and GTA3 were all in the same universe with reccuring characters appearing in the games. To say that GTA 1,2,3,4,5 are the main line games is retarded.

Because Vice City and SA where the side games of 3

Like The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony where the side games of 4.

Hey newfag, you going to shit on Tyrone next?

>>>Holla Forums

where have all the video games gone?

San Andreas suceeded because they put the black MC where he belongs, da hood, where you a play a legit nigga, stealing, killing, getting whores and drugs.

Putting blacks into hero positions create a logical paradox in our minds, the immersion is impossible, so, they fail miserably.

Pretty much.
at that point, nobody even wants the third game.

What they need to do is just make a new setting, or a next gen version of Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. Even though that was on PS2, it had much more to do in it.

t. barbosa

whatever happened to that game that was announced as a PS exclusive?

Using assets from Spider-Man: Web of Shadows

Because they made the protagonist a nigger and basically shitcanned all the plot development from the previous game.

Moral of the story is to not feature an animal as your MC.

Because they fucked up the story like all other western game developers do to their franchises these days.

Just because it's not numbered doesn't mean it isn't mainline. A lot of game series have various installments that aren't numbered.

Activision being faggots. This game was selling really well only for Activision to shut them down weeks later despite it topping the charts in the UK. The game may be shit, but Activision is to blame for the series being dead.

No, it wasn't.

Its not CoD numbers or as good as the first, but I'd say that's still not bad considering when it came out. I have the feeling that Activision would have shut them down regardless though unless the game did make CoD amounts of cash.

So you're full of shit, okay.

And a mental cripple.

Pretty much this. San Andreas is redpilled as fuck

It perfectly illustrates the truth that the only thing keeping American niggers down is they them selves. Every single nigger in the city knew that Tenpenny was rotten to the core, yet they never even tried to find an honest cop and nail him. Didn't stop them from burning the city down after he walked free because of no evidence, though.

Don't forget how they butchered Alex in those godawful tie in comics, that is what is truly unforgivable for me.

I never thought of San Andreas' story like that.

Damn…

Sweet fucked CJ's life hard.

we wuz sensitive and shieet

CJ is a shit protagonist, same as Niko. He spends the whole game whining how he dindunuffin, meanwhile you're busy running over innocent people on the sidewalk while running away from the police after your latest nigger exploit.

In a way you could argue that CJ is the perfect example of the narcissistic nignog that thinks nothing is his fault, or you could deduce that SA was popular because of the gameplay, and next to no one gave two shits about CJ and his coon problems.

It was such a disgusting defecation on the first game. Prototype's plot wasn't anything that novel or amazing, but it did what it attempted to do really well.

The villains are shades of gray. Blackwatch are brutal fucks because their job is to stop the apocalypse, and they will do whatever it takes to hold the "red line". Green is just an angry victim lashing out at the government that turned her into an abomination, the Marines are merely doing as ordered and attempting to save the city and its inhabitants. Even the virus, that starts off as a genocidal monster bent on revenge learns empathy, and is so changed a character by the end of the game it is willing to sacrifice itself to save the city.

Cue the comics and now the virus is some edgelord that realize humanity is beyond salvation and proceeds to do the exact opposite of what he did in the first game.

And then we get Prototype 2, that features the most stereotypical anti-intellectual nigger thug in vidya history. Even Hulk is more subtle, this dumbfuck can only punch things in a haze of groid rage and is made out to be the good guy for whatever reason.

First game was derivative but highly polished (frankly it was a reskin of one of their earlier games). It toed the edgy line without crossing and the story's twist was actually quite well done. The gameplay was fun and functional without being amazing and there were actually a few moments with a little difficulty, a rarity in modern open world games. The game overall was a perfect 7/10, maybe even reaching 8/10 for those that really enjoyed the combat.

Prototype 2 shat on the story and original protagonist, fucked up the edge and streamlined the gameplay. On top of that it was just a copy of the first game and that's never as much fun the second time around. Instead of unambitious but competent we got unambitious and incompetent.

lol

I love how Blackwatch goes from Black Ops Spec Forces group dedicated to stopping the apocalypse to EVIL MILITARY GROUP WHO TAKE JOY IN SHOOTING CIVVIES. They even gave some of the soldiers redneck accents, there was a recording that had a superior scolding a soldier for stopping a rape, another one of a guy yelled at by a superior for saving people, referring to civvies as basically cattle. Also how their attire goes from military gear and NVGs to black cloaks and weird gas masks.

You're though, on almost everything.

CJ didn't escape the hood to be a doctor in Liberty city or make something of himself, he was still a criminal but instead of working for a gang he was working for the Leone family. It was more him running from his own failures and guilt than him trying to find something better else where.
His mother was killed accidentally, the target was sweet, and this wasn't just some drive by, it was a targeted assassination orchestrated by Ryder and Big Smoke with the Ballas to get Sweet out of the way so that Grove St would be under Tenpenny's gang network
Who controlled and manipulated all the gangs in the city one way or another effectively making him king of the city's underworld
Sweet's mad at CJ for running away when he was needed most and for his general lack of loyalty to the family
You're actually correct here. No one but Sweet and later CJ gave a shit about family loyalty and community, as money and power was more useful and coveted.
Again Sweet was mad of CJ's lack of conviction when it came to his home, and the family as he was willing to let it suffer under the control of Tenpenny and Smoke's drug empire
This is true but Sweet and Grove st aren't the ones perpetrating this image. They have a strong anti-drug and pro community stance and operate as more of a bulwark again the degenerative influence of the Ballas and Vargos who are pawns to Tenpenny anyway. This is the reason that they wanted Sweet killed; the same could be said about Caesar's gang who operated similarly to Grove St.That said, at the end of the day though they're all still criminals

As for Tenpenny, the reason that they rioted was because they knew he was bad , and the reason that there was no evidence against him was because he made sure there was none. Remember at the start of the country arc and how Tenpenny has you kill a witness on MT Chiliad? or how the Truth missions were to get the weed to frame a prosecutor, or how Tenpenny was going to kill Cj and Officer Hernandez who was informing on him to tie up loose ends? This was to make sure he never got caught and stayed in power. Tenpenny wasn't just some nigger cop, he controlled LS and his reach was as far as SF. Excluding the mob controlled LV, Tenpenny was effectively the criminal kingpin of San Andreas.

When? I don't see how freeing Los Santos from Tenpenny and taking out Big Smoke precludes him for keeping everything.

Don't you remember when he goes to pick up Sweet from the police station? He starts bitching about how he isn't in da hood killing ballas and makes him go around fighting for territory again.

I will fight you nigger.

Yeah, the second game was made for a much dumber audience, you can tell the developers were masturbating each other with their ghetto OG pandering. Too bad niggers don't make a good audience, I'm glad the devs went under.

Now if only 2K were to do the same.

There's a difference between, say, Donkey Kong, and a nigger. Donkey Kong is a good creature, a nigger is a savage beast with only malice in its heart.

This. The first one was smoother, fun to play. The second one failed under all fronts: nigger MC (which actually behave like a dumb nigger, CJ and frankling at least tried to be normal people), mediocre story, bad designs, dumbed down powers and skill tree, no more hunting down memories from NPCs to background to learn more about characters and diseases. The second one was a step back under all fronts.
The sad thing is, it was probably activision that forced the devs to turn the franchise into shit for burgerkids. Now the devs are out of business, and activision keep fucking up SHs like bungie. I don't understand why normalfags get upset at EA, but treat activision like it's not the cancer they are.

Read the abortion of a comic the developer published. They then hired the same writer to write the plot of P2.

And Bethesda and Ubisoft. Every major publisher is cancer that releases horrible games and pozzes the whole medium with liberal cancer.

They failed to significantly innovate between the first and second games, and the overall storyline wasn't that interesting.

Still fun, if you ask me, but they went into Prototype 2 with a big focus on challenging your friends to get high scores on the stupid mini games and that's just not as fun.

Even if you're not a racist hillbilly like yourself it sucked. It could have been anyone. The fact that you have some random not Alex mercer asshole you don't care about is the problem.

I don't believe Activision did anything to mess up Prototype 2. There is no way they could have fucked it up so badly when the only reason they would have wanted to change things is to follow trends or make money. Something like Prototype 2 can only come about from the developers fucking up.

it was never good