Judge Roy Moore / AL Special Election Thread - 'The Moore You Attack the Stronger I Become' Edition

ALABAMA ANONS: DO NOT BECOME COMPLACENT - AL SPECIAL ELECTION ON TUE DEC 12, 2017
Continue the campaign momentum for Roy Moore. Memes highly encouraged.

REMINDER: Doug Jones is a gun-grabbing, baby-killing, dune coon and illegal burrito nigger-loving degeneracy enabler. Jones' priorities are protecting the rights of mentally ill pedo trannies to share bathrooms with your kids- instead of, oh I don't know, maybe something useful like THE ECONOMY or protecting tax-paying CITIZENS. Is this what AL wants?

RCP Average 11/14 - 11/28: Moore +2.0
pic related
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/senate/al/alabama_senate_special_election_moore_vs_jones-6271.html

Is this real, OR a talmudic trick to get the goyim to sit back and relax? If true, the salt from another Ossoff-style loss would be massive.

Degenerates BTFO
archive.is/qGct5

(((Degenerates))) get triggered and kvetch over Moore leading once again

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=9EDn1v3Eep0
archive.is/14kj0
hooktube.com/watch?v=zfyEhAc7K_I
roymoore.org/Volunteer/
roymoore.org/Support-Judge-Moore/
donaldjtrump.com/rallies/pensacola-fl-dec-2017
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/03/soros-army-alabama-register-convicted-felons-vote-roy-moore/
archive.is/l4eZT
archive.fo/Hr7b9
hooktube.com/watch?v=1WvjThGd7fk
hooktube.com/watch?v=2_LUhH0LTuY
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/04/go-get-em-roy-donald-trump-phones-roy-moore-offer-support/
archive.is/MMoey
wbrc.com/story/37000237/exclusive-roy-moores-lead-over-doug-jones-increases-in-new-poll?utm_content=buffer2e6c6&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
archive.is/lnUxe
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/06/roy-moore-sexual-assault-allegations-condemned-by-growing-number-republicans.amp.html
breitbart.com/video/2017/12/07/bernie-sanders-trump-think-resigning-2016-access-hollywood-tape/
theroot.com/a-racist-flyer-might-cost-doug-jones-the-election-becau-1821065764?utm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=The_Root_facebook
archive.is/r7tcz
archive.is/e0vGR
tmz.com/2017/12/11/harvey-weinstein-paz-de-la-huerta-rape-charges-unlikely/
youtube.com/watch?v=PtfwY4GLwIg&feature=youtu.be
hooktube.com/watch?v=yh1T7J6ynFU
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7janyi/alabama_red_alert_democrats_are_transporting/
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/940440449344344064
archive.is/GAvc3
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/940584383605563392
al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/in_final-hour_order_court_rule.html
archive.is/VoTXC
zillow.com/homes/for_sale/pmf,pf_pt/land_type/globalrelevanceex_sort/33.180089,-84.063263,31.584385,-86.526947_rect/8_zm/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/152993776#p153015619
twitter.com/FelixForTruth/status/940601987607007233
archive.is/V4Y9J
gettrumpybear.com/
8ch.net/pol/res/11029895.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_PdIw0VvbtI
hooktube.com/watch?v=8v3DYrB20tc
twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/940711262413115398
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CONTINUED (2/3)

DIG DIG DIG - Archive Everything

CONTINUED (3/3)

Michelle Fields Hoax 2.0 (aka "MAKE SHIT UP")
Little Ben Shapiro must be proud

From previous thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=9EDn1v3Eep0

Good for catching up on the debunkings of the allegations, and for red-pilling

Webm will be reposted below

can't repost webm until the previous thread drops off. the webms are here for now:

Judge Roy Moore will win. Big Time.

He hasn't won yet, so let's not jump the gun like libshits did with Shillary.

That said, when he does, the salt will be glorious. :)

He wins, what happens?
He loses, what happens?

Moore isnt bullshit like Gillespie was, and the people know it. They should turn out in droves.

Guaranteed 2020 Trump victory
Slightly less chance of a 2020 trump victory but still probably Trump victory anyway
(doublepost)

(((they))) always poll really low on the republicans, these numbers mean he'll win easily

we were all saying it this whole time, moore will win and shoot the bad guys

Bama will vote him in. They are not fools.

He wins, they plan on making a "Ethics Committee" to make sure he doesn't get to work in the Senate, he loses, they'll be sure to unperson him like they were planning to do with Trump when they thought he'd lose badly to Shillary.

2020 has nothing to do with Alabama. If he wants to win in 2020, he has to do something to appeal to the industrial Midwest like unfucking NAFTA.

Ages of these accusers at the time of the "assaults": 14, 16, 17, 18, 16, 16, 28, 17/18, 22.

Age of consent in Alabama in 1979 (youngest accuser at 14) was 12. Age of consent in Alabama currently is 16. The majority of the accusations are that a man asked a woman of the age of consent for a date. What even is this bullshit?

Kikes, Neolibs, and Cuckservatives riding the Wankstein train of sexual harassment stories.

Alabamans, it is your duty to this country to vote for the honorable Judge Roy Moore. You bring every soul you can with you to vote. EVERY LAST SOUL.

I can't wait to see how people react when Moore gets elected.

CHECKED

same way they reacted when trump got elected. They were even trying to hit Trump with harder sex allegations. Moore's handling those allegations the same way Trump did.

No one concerned Moore might really be a pedo?

Here's your (((you)))

Thanks Sholmo.
You ever wondered why Trump backed the other guy?

Is the woman pictured really one of Moore's accusers?

It would be un-American to think that with no substantial evidence available. There's plenty of evidence though that siding with democrats will bring in pedos and killers to Alabama by the boatload.

Whoops. Not sure why the screenshot program did that.
archive.is/14kj0

He can also be removed later if somebody with real evidence shows up, but you can't bring him back once the rapefugees start flooding in.

Bullshit. That's a core American value.
I'm not saying side with the democrats dummy.
Trump chose his guy and it wasn't Moore.
Instead you're backing this Kikebart promoted pedo.
Sorry alleged pedo, who's main claim to fame is stunt involving the (((10 commandments)).

Jig is out, fuck off faggot.

Is this your first day here?

fck youu keki

sans rigging, what are the realistic chances of him getting elected? are there that many niggers in Alabama that the other guy poses a threat?

Checked. Audemus jura nostra defendere.

What are these maps showing btw?

How do the good people of Alabama feel about cryin' Jimmy Kimmel sending some rich Hollyjew down to interrupt a church service? Try pulling that stunt in a Mosque in a Mosque you sniveling kike.

Wait that actually happened? I’m not following too closely but didn’t Moore challenge him to do that? Breaking up a church service you fucking degenerate, and I’m not even that religious. How much of a complete fuckhead do you have to be?

Thanks for helping Moore win, Jimmy.

You forgot telling faggots to fuck off no gay marriage in Alabama. He is also a strict constitutionalist which is why he was tossed out of the bama supreme courts by the rest of the activist judges twice. Because he applied the law rather than interpreting and making his own laws up.

Most would be pretty outraged, but the reaction to that in real time would really depend. I mean, on some days we are nice to a fault, and would just smugly smile at it. Other times, we'd beat the shit out of someone who tried that.

Never even noticed that shit, to be honest.

Can anyone tell me why Trump didn't back him from, the outset?

Was this even explained?

From what I remember it was playing nice politics with McConnel/GOPe, because Strange was their guy. Even at the rally Trump did down there he flat out said he made a mistake, and completely didn't even talk about Strange.

no, he challenged Jimmy to come to to Alabama and confront him "man to man" after the incident. “If Kimmel wants to mock our Christian values, he should come down here and do it man to man instead of hiding behind a camera in Hollywood. And yes, Jimmy, we will still rebuild our military, build the wall, protect our gun rights, reform our tax code, and support President Trump whether you like that or not. Hollywood will not bully us around.”
Kimmel responded by saying : "Sounds great Roy - let me know when you get some Christian values and I’ll be there!" and later : "OK Roy, but I'm leaving my daughters at home! P.S. - wear that cute little leather vest"
I'm not particularly religious either but shit like this makes me rage.

Was there a reason why Moore wasn't their guy?
He seems like the obvious choice, recent allegation not withstanding.

I couldn't say, I'm not from Alabama so don't know a lot of great details about him. It seems like he's a Constitutionalist to a fault, while Strange was a flat out Neocon so an ideological ally to the GOPe. That and Moore came out strongly supporting Trumps positions that he had during the campaign which is obviously not what McConnell wants in the Senate.

I guess it makes sense that Trump would agree the back the establishment candidate.

How many Senators kept their endorsement for Moore?

Seriously, how in the fuck does Kimmel even have SJW/beta-cuck credibility?? Is everybody too young to remember "The Man Show"? The intro was big breasted women jumping on a trampoline ffs.

Hunh. Is Rand standing behind him? Great if true. And I'm looking forward to his festivus tweets. Fuck off, he''s funny.

Strange is their choice. I do not know if he is another RINO like them or if Moore pissed off the RINOs but Moore is a strict constitutionalist and that is probably more than enough to scare off RINOs

Strange is their guy. He was protecting our corrupt former governor during his time as AG and indorced the Anti Israel boycott bill.

Registered to vote in AL on Monday lads. Glad I'll get to contribute to the second biggest collection of kike and libshit tears before moving back to my home state.

Not trying to shill, but it does worry me that at the end of the day he's still a politician, which is known to be degenerates like the Hollywood actors. That said, some of the evidence they tried to use against him, like the Yearbook signing is very sketchy and likely bullshit, though I haven't paid attention to any updates on that angle.

He completely cucked our after that show. He went to a show whose target audience is liberal bimbo women. That’s why he ‘cries.’ He’s the definition of a sell out shell of a man. I think even his former cohost Adam Corolla says this about him. That he’s a total pussy now. People should read about Corolla he’s actually pretty funny and stirs shit up a lot. Points out (correctly) that women comedians are never funny.

Here you are, now fix that up.

I'd vote for Moore just to see the salt on the Senate floor.

Elect a pedo biblehumper, just to trigger libs. True 88D chess right there.

There's nothing like watching the pizzagate posse circle the wagons around an actual pedophile.

'sup Moishe

(checked)

I wonder how people like him and others ITT would like it if someone that didn't like them posted pictures of them around their neighborhood with something like "WARNING: CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER LIVES IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD" written on it. Then when they walk around frantically explaining to neighbors that it wasn't true, I'd like to hear about how just accusing someone must mean it's true.

Anyone gloating over Moore's complete public humiliation w/o any credible proof really deserves that to happen to them. Same with those celebrating the spic who killed Kate Steinle, or those who rush to protect sand niggers' feelings after an attack- I hope it happens to their family, and they have to sit there and pretend that they won't give in to hate, bc by having their families killed and virtue signaling that cultural enrichment is more important than their families' lives, THEY ALREADY WON.

I weep for humanity

They are mentally damaged people user how have you not seen the image where the parents of a woman who was raped and murdered by a nigger said he dindu nothin and didn't want charges pressed because he was an oppressed minority yet?

Gas yourself nigger

Ive seen his wife. Shes sort of sexy. I doubt he'd throw that away for some teenage tang. Highly doubt. Only allegations from (((democrats))).

Bless you.

I wish I could fuck you in the ass with a razor dildo through TCP/IP

Heil'd

Kinda gay tbqh

Non US here, when is Roy's election day?

Nvm it's december 12th

Checking these digits

wew
bless you gondobro

Kanker verdien je.

Give it to me. I feel like raging today

Did you loop for the Llama?
gunga la gunga

timestamp 3:33 CHKD

I want to see his Twitter when Moore wins. I want to lick the salty tears off of his aging cheeks. I want to see the exact moment when his heart realizes he will live the rest of his days seeing the world he thought he knew ripped away from him. By God, make it happen.

Oh, them. Yeah, I know them. They go in the oven feet first.

Was it a church service? or a roy moore speaking in a church?
cause this is the only video I could find.
hooktube.com/watch?v=zfyEhAc7K_I

Makes your dick hard does it moshe?
Metzger is twice the man Moore could ever be. Just like based jeff sessions right?

You have no idea who Tom Metzger is do you, kike?

What gun do you think Roy Moore carries on a daily basis?

Colt .45

A Colt branded semi-auto in .45 cal? What model?

Anyone else feel the love?

What a comfortable post (and well mannered too).

Thanks Hitler

The politicians and pundits lining up to claim Moore guilty should have their neighborhoods plastered with flyers accusing them since apparently that's more than enough.

This (though the Dems aren't going to do anything for them)

I wouldn't put my faith in those polls.
Then again, it might be a good sign that they're signalling republican even with their pro dem bias.

Have a scoop on me friendo.

No one is accusing Moore of molesting or showing any interest in a prepubescent girl. The youngest any accuser has claimed is 14 from what I remember, which is not prepubescent and not an unreasonable age to begin courtship in a civilized culture.
Assaulting a 14-year-old girl would indeed be abhorrent, but would not be pedophilia. Fortunately, that accusation is a lie–the most anyone can get to stick is that he dated one or two 16-17 year olds and by all accounts was a perfect gentlemen with them at the time.

RED ALERT

KIKEBART: "Desperate: Soros Army in Alabama to Register Convicted Felons to Vote Against Roy Moore"
(((They))) are not going down without a fight. Act like the election will be stolen, because ol' (((Gyorgi Schwarz))) is certainly trying.

Alabama anons: Help register everyone you know to vote on Tue, Dec 12. Help them through the process and confirm registration, and help them get to the polls- especially the elderly.
Keep dropping casual redpills or subtle hints in real-life conversations that it's okay to question the accusers and okay to stand by Roy Moore. Worst case, just fear monger about Doug Jones taking your guns and letting all the fags, muslims and wetbacks take over the state.

If you want to do Moore, plz halp mount a meme war against anti-gun Doug Jones; against the hoax accusations; and against GOPe efforts to block/steal the election.
Memes flooding these three fronts could make a huge difference in swaying consensus online. Remember: Like Trump, you must control the narrative online (i.e. COMMENT SECTIONS), and control public PERCEPTION. Spreading truth is always the ultimate goal, but PERCEPTION is everything.

If you can help counteract Soros' efforts, volunteer for the Moore campaign:
roymoore.org/Volunteer/

Donate to Moore's campaign:
roymoore.org/Support-Judge-Moore/

Other ideas:
Post support for Moore in online venues where Trump surrogates would see it. Attend the upcoming Trump rally in Pensacola and make it clear you support Moore. Trump is already "stealth" campaigning for Moore, and should be encouraged to go in as hard as he can to push Moore over the top.

Fri, December 08, 2017
Pensacola, Florida
07:00 pm (CST)
Pensacola Bay Center
201 East Gregory Street
Pensacola, FL 32502

REGISTER:
donaldjtrump.com/rallies/pensacola-fl-dec-2017

From your neighborhood friendly Proud Christian Zionist™ news outlet:
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/03/soros-army-alabama-register-convicted-felons-vote-roy-moore/

It's too late for that now. Registration to meet the special election deadline was Monday the 27th

(.44 magnum checked)
Damn. Oh well, just make sure people actually make it out to the polls in full force, then.

I thought of something else:
Like w/ Trump on election day, be on the lookout for the steal and trickery.

Voting machine irregularities/errors, lax security, campaigning around the polling place, busloads of niggers and spics swarming multiple polling places, etc.

Know what to look for, always ask for an audit record if there's an error, know how to report it, and RECORD EVERYTHING.

I hope every Alabamanon votes for Moore. The more of you who cast a vote, the more normal people who will follow your lead. I fucking knew they were going to try to Diebold this one. Anyone who has experience from the presidential election in preventing interference should definitely get out there.

Same user, here. I love making you Jews and Jewish pawns so ass blasted you feel the need to post without prompting from your scripts. You are the slaves and not the masters. Moore will win, and your world will die. Lol!

I know, it sounds obvious. Go and vote for Moore. But your memetic powers make you like the leaders of a bird flight formation. It will still be an overwhelming victory for Moore if you are all able to get out there and lead the flock.

Good! That just means Moore's numbers are higher than what the (((polls))) say. They wouldn't be spending this many shekels and trying this hard if they didn't believe Moore could win. It'll be Trump all over again.

It was both actually, little Jimmy sent one of his goon to screech there to interrupt and later on his only defense was pretending to be smug while using his kid as a shield again.

You're not fooling anybody you yiddish sewer rat.

Ah, ah, ah, my little toy. I know your shill boss isn't paying you to stand up for yourself. So get back on the script, slave.

Trump just gave Moore an endorsement about five minutes ago on Twitter. Happening time! This race just got HOT HOT HOT.

>Good! That just means Moore's numbers are higher than what the (((polls))) say.

Or, they are lying about his lead to give Moore voters a false sense of security. (((Polls))) can be manipulated both ways. Echoing what the OP said: Alabama anons, do not get complacent!

That's not how this works, user.

Nonburger here, but isn't it illegal to have campaigns / rallies / protests within a certain distance of a polling station on the day? If one shows up, video it, call the cops, and video the response. If there isn't one, kick up a shitstorm asking why.

Waiter, please pass the salt

Wew

So (((they))) are pulling a 'McCauliffe' by rush registering felons niggers to vote in AL?

archive.is/l4eZT

The former cop "Faye Gary", her brother was prosecuted on drug charges by, you guessed it, Roy Moore.

The whole thing is a fit up, the Washington Post deep staters went looking for anyone that in the area that had a grudge with Moore or Republicans and ran whatever they said. The best they could get on him was kissing an 18 year old 40 years ago.

In Alabama they mostly get their voting rights back upon completing parole or probation; in Virginia the only way voting rights can be restored is by petitioning the governor, and McAuliffe issued an illegal order to restore all felons' voting rights automatically.

I can't bear to open Trump's twitter anymore. All those (((blue marks))) and kikes spewing bile and foulness against him 24/7 disgust me deeply and makes me want to grab a rifle and go on a rampage in the nearest sinagogue.

checked but dont go postal. meme warfare works better if you know how to use it.

Surely Soros has Alabama's best interests in mind.

Posting it because user is a shameless cocktease.

I can't wait to see the salt after Roy "Fuck with my race get shot in the face" Moore wins

Some twitter salt

Okay, that one got a chuckle outta me.

they are literally admitting to registering felons JUST LIKE IN VIRGINIA as if it's totally legal and fine. This ALONE is on par with what the civil war was fought for, jesus fucking christ

Took normies long enough to figure it out.

I actually heard cable news reporter call him accused pedophile today.

Alabama felons who are not sex offenders get their voting rights back automatically. Virginia was a different story where the governor illegally granted voting rights to all felons, circumventing the legal process.

Anyhow, Virginia would have been lost with or without McAuliffe's actions. That place has been going downhill rapidly.

They get away with it because of the word "accused".

Actually on C-SPAN this morning some lady who called in just called him a pedophile. So this may be the latest talking point.

He is accused of doing something with teenage girls, the youngest being 14. It's probably not true, but even if it is, 14 is not "pedo". Pedophiles are monsters that are sexually attracted to prepubescent children; a 14 year old girl in modern America with the soy in all the food and plastics in the water, xenoestrogens everywhere is not prepubescent, she has likely been developing secondary sexual characteristics for awhile. Does that mean they should be having sex at all, or especially with adult men? Of course not. But "pedophile" is a very strong word and does not apply in this instance, that is the point I am making.

14 is pedo to just about everyone, even though it isn't technically pedophilia given the age. Having said that, it doesn't matter at this point. If he is guilty, then he can have fun with that at a later time. Right now, what's most important is that his seat stays red.

trips

It's like he's some kind of cuck-addict.

What a fucking cuck

Look I realize it's a fucked situation and the only way to keep Alabama red is by voting for the pedo but I would never defend this pedo. You are being an anti-Holla Forums, anti-thinking Jew by ever dismissing what is against this guy. I'd suck it up and admit I'm voting for a pedo to keep Alabama red. Don't be an autright, /r/the_Donald tier nigger.

k, rabbi.

Slow down with those buzzwords, shill. You don't sound like you're from here at all.

RNC RENEWS SUPPORT OF ROY MOORE
archive.fo/Hr7b9

CUCK RYAN AND TURTLEMAN BEND THE KNEE

First McCain and Collins don't sabotage the DACA-free tax bill, now this. What the fuck is going on?

Everytime I think there can't possibly any more salt left the salt keeps on coming.

Sessions and Moore prosecuted White men who stood up for their community. Keep the kosher circle jerk going faggot.

The "going 55 in a 50" defense isn't gonna work. Shit is still illegal, and you get the ticket.

Fucking them would be legal in most states, and while I'll admit I haven't been paying much attention I haven't seen it claimed he did that.

REMINDER THAT DOUG JONES IS THREATENING YOU!!
Doug Jones
3424 Westbury Rd
Mountain Brk, AL 35223-1438
(205) 969-0289 - Landline
(205) 834-9829 - Landline
(205) 969-0774 - Landline
(205) 972-8726 - Landline
(919) 803-0690 - Landline
(215) 441-8943 - Landline
(205) 966-8018 - Wireless
(267) 639-5165 - Landline
(205) 743-3721 - Landline
(205) 954-0269 - Landline
(334) 558-2905 - Wireless
(334) 894-0055 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]

Still at least Corruption of a Minor and/or Sexual Assault of a Minor. This is not a winning fight.

and the tax bill

Except the whole "all the charges are bullshit, there's no evidence, and they appeared out of thin air 30 years after he started his public service career."
It's all bullshit,, Moore is getting that senate seat, and jewish power continues to dwindle.

So much salt

Moore looked for a wife and eventually found one. If he'd just serially raped a bunch of women, Jews would elect him President.
What really offends them is that Moore ''isn't' a degenerate fuck.

Is this a joke?

So the only way to stop the degenerates… is to endorse one? Not sure this is what I signed up for.

Really easy to spot CIAniggers nowadays.

If the dem part can't beat an alleged pedo, what do you think that would morally do to them?

Not to mention, they pulling resources from other candidates in other states and areas more than likely as this becomes increasingly national news. This is gonna be less money for candidates in upcoming elections elsewhere. So if they lose they're really demoralized and gassed, AND are going to make various constituencies bitter over it.

Dems are retards and can't do shit. I don't care about beating them because they always beat themselves. I just wanted to be better. Endorsing Moore means we will still have degeneracy in our midst.

Roy Moore is the opposite of degenerate.

stop being stupid

dating a highschooler is not illlegal. Having sex with them is. And if you're in Alabama, the AoC is 16 anyways. Not everywhere is California.

Plus Moore didn't have sex with them, and the allegation that he even fondled them is a lie.

Tom Metzger's a great dude.
Roy Moore IS a 'Zionist', but so was Donald Trump.
He's actively against everything that Jews stand for in the U. S., though, and sometimes you have to realise that there are steps along the way to the final goal.

Dude got banned from a fucking mall for harassing teen girls. You know how hard it is to get banned from a goddamn (((mall))). Sorry I can’t support this I’m writing in Strange, who was the original MAGA candidate.

Says an ex cop who is pissed because Moore prosecuted her brother for drug charges.

Yeah, letting a pedo run around pedoing for four decades without informing anybody is really heroic. If he did that to me, I would have gone to the police and gotten him locked up. But she didn't go to the police because she's a liar, not a hero. Romney should kill himself for being so gullible at his age.

Which you lost anyways

I can't believe the Bain Capital and methadone cocksucker is lecturing anyone about honor, let alone integrity. What a piece of shit.

Kikebart contacted the owner of the mall and he said that Moore was never banned.

You're right in pointing out that principles are important. If he's no different from the left, then he won't make any difference in office. Even if I pretend to support him after he gets a victory, he's going to face a ton of opposition on from both fronts and he's going to cuck from that immense pressure. Any right-wing bill that he supports is something that everyone would be against just because of his tarred name. Except to see a lot of journalists to link his actions to sexism in hit-pieces:

On the other hand, I'm not voting for a leftie that works against my own interests. However, that politician is so stupid that it works in our favor. I'm gonna stick with Moore.

That guy wasn't running it when the ban supposedly happened. That said, the coop is likely lying.

I think what happened is this: Moore is a creep who likes em young, but has never done anything actually illegal, so they had to make shit up. The irony is, if they'd just said he was a creep, it might have sunk him, but since they had to lie, they've impeached all credibility.

They can block bills and judicial appointments pretty damn well. They can also cast impeachment votes.

Just because they never do anything for their constituents doesn't mean they can't fuck you in the ass.

They're never going to find anyone who's completely clean. There's no chance. Shit, I bet even most of Holla Forums isn't perfect. But with Moore we can at least be reasonably sure he hasn't raped any children and dissolved them in a blue plastic bucket.

Jeff Flake wrote a 100 shekel cheque for Doug Jones. Why is Flake acting out?

$100. Wow he's really committed.

probably didn't even send it

You really need to learn the definitions of "degeneracy", "sexual assault", "minor" and "pedophilia".

you post as if it's confirmed he's a pedo. Don't forget that these are just _allegations._ Maybe people shouldn't be so hasty to throw support for Roy in case he get's fucked in the future but that doesn't mean you immediately buy the narrative either. Don't just listen and believe.

This is still in rumor territory faggot, no one has provided concrete confirmation for it.

The shilling here is out of control. "Pedophilia" is defined as being attracted to pre-pubescent CHILDREN, a 14 yo does not qualify. 16/17/18 year old females are also not children; approaching them for dates is not "harassment". I'll just watch the shills "argue" amongst themselves and keep pounding the facts I guess.

Not shilling, just not wanting to endorse or root for another degen perv politician. We’re supposed to be better than that. We’re supposed to drain this filth not fill it back up. I think deep down most of us know he’s a shitbag but don’t feel there’s another option other than propping him up. Fuck that. I would rather lose and be right than win and be like (((them))).

dubs beg the question then, are you willing to drink poison if push comes to shove?

>I would rather lose and be right than win and be like (((them))).
You are already (((them)))

Hello, liberal from the 70s. We know you think it's important that young girls get fucked by the football team and have their heads indundated with intersectional Marxism before they get married. Civilized people like us, and like your great-great grandfather, would prefer that girls get married off to a good man BEFORE they get irrevocably corrupted by your sick globalist garbage.

spoiler that shit you faggot

Well played

Where's the proof of Roy Moore being a degenerate? I can't find ANYTHING.

KYS faggot.

oh look its the cuckservative talking point/loser talk from 2008 "winning morale victories™ by allowing communist to win"……
Piss off back to cuckchan or whatever dirty judaeo-bolshevik echo chamber shit-hole you
came from.

Typical tricks by sholmo in order to win a red state. They expect this kind of thing to undermine support from "conservatives" as has done in the past….they will continue to do this to pick up seats wherever possible.

Goreposting is a weapon whose repugnance is exceeded only by the shills or cucks it is deployed against. Go away, or keep lurking until the redpill inevitably digests in your stomach. I don't much care which.

Why the fuck is the judenpresse/Lügenpresse allowed to continue to spread lies?

yup, people have a short attention span.They used this exact tactic on Trump ( and others) last year as well. They had Women accusers and they claimed Trump molested his daughter etc…

to add to this:
Notice (((Al Franken))) has yet to step down… It's all a game where the republicans are expected to lose because "muh respectability™" demands that they step down instead of fighting for every inch & attacking back….

It's all a game where the republicans are expected to lose because "muh respectability™" demands that they step down instead of fighting for ever.

Hello??

Yeah but engaging with it on that level is falling into their trap, remember it's a hearsay smear we have zero reason to believe. The moment you start explaining "well ACKSHUALLY that's technically ephebophilia" you've bought into their frame that it happened.

Just wait till the faggot cake SC decision. It's gonna be a salt mine.

Amen brother, they think they can get into random numbers, but they can't.

image should be fixed so it glows in the dark user.

God bless this man

Tried to do it in GIMP, spent 30min and got nowhere.

Here you go.

test

Cisbusters II Nigger slimer!

Roy Moore rally: Steve Bannon speech

pretty good. he attacks that virtue signalling faggot jeff flake, the republican establishment, doug jones, mitch mcconnell et al

hooktube link if you don't want to use the embed
hooktube.com/watch?v=1WvjThGd7fk

Roy Moore rally: Roy Moore's speech

there's a bit where he talks about how he fought in 'nam, and he wouldn't have wanted to fight next to a transgender who wasnt sure if it was a man or woman. the pure dismissal in his tone when he says "transgender" made me chuckle.

hooktube:
hooktube.com/watch?v=2_LUhH0LTuY

should have said tranny

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/04/go-get-em-roy-donald-trump-phones-roy-moore-offer-support/

GO GET 'EM, ROY!

So fucking BASED. Establishment Neo-Cohens need to understand that their era is over, and now's the time of Breitbart-style Neo-Cohens who masquerade as populists, but maintain the same Israel-first agenda.

actually, i always cringe when bannon talks about "judeo-christian values". i always think, can you just remove the "judeo" part?

i'm not as blackpilled as you, bc i do think this is still moving in the right direction, but yes, kikebart is, after all, a self-admitted Proud Christian Zionist™ outlet- so it can only get you so far.

just use them until they're no longer useful, like trump. but it's still the best option at the moment. what can ya do

Yes that's nice, Shekelstein :^)

Where's the thread about the proposed GOP amnesty DACA deal? god damn it better not pass.

>(((judeo)))-christian values

No Christian follows any commandments as given out by the Old Testament, so there really is no reason to include it. Well, neither do Jews now, since they have the devil inspired Talmud they use.

So then why do several denominations do? If that were true at any point in time there would be no point in including the Old Testament aka the (((tanakh))) since canonizing the bible.

Only the Orthodox jews follow it. The jews involved in globalization are the ones that say they do but go back to doing their blood rituals behind the backs of their other jews. Regardless the other jews would totally join in if they were allowed.

What happened to that guy?

I thought the RNC funding his campaign again with just a week to go would be too late but there's good new already:

archive.is/MMoey
wbrc.com/story/37000237/exclusive-roy-moores-lead-over-doug-jones-increases-in-new-poll?utm_content=buffer2e6c6&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Someone needs to fucking murder you.

The RNC has not once given Roy Moore a dime. Look at the filings.

I would rather keep this thread stickied until the elections are over. Or sticky the thread again the day before the election.

Six Moore days until the salt. Can't wait!

The GOP has already been tainted with the likes of him. The GOP is one big coporate capitalist shill party.

Sure would have been nice for this shit to come out when it was between Moore, Strange and Brooks. Brooks was NOT a Never Trumper, he came around pretty quick.

But no, this was sat on so the corrupt jackass that is Moore, and he is, he is a greedy self centered son of a bitch, would be the one to face Strange.

And the held onto it then.

1. Eliminate Mo Brooks from consideration

2. Ensure either Moore or Strange get the nomination, Strange is there man, and Moore is corrupt and greedy.

3. If Moore wins, attack him viciously and go for break to get an outright Democrat in office. If that fails, use the tried and true tactics of graft and corruption to make him more pliable over time.

That was the plan.

Make no mistake, Im voting for Moore.

But this whole thing stinks to high heaven.

An RCP poll also shows Moore leading. Found it in a Fox News article today apparently trying to tip the scales against Moore by compiling every negative comment GOP members made against him.

archive.is/lnUxe
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/06/roy-moore-sexual-assault-allegations-condemned-by-growing-number-republicans.amp.html

What does the Franken resignation mean for Moore?

There's already crying about Russians.

OH LAWDY

hahahaha that nigger is so dumb, cant even find OC, has to use other peoples meme! hahaha

Pogroms when?

The absolute state of Holla Forums.

The best part of this race here in Alabama is watching all the local news and media outlets be forced to out themselves for all to see. It's been particularly interesting watching Yellowhammer news drive their own readers away.

Al Franken was forced to resign solely as a way to attack and virtue signal over Trump and Roy Moore.
If Moore loses, Franken would probably take back his resignation, but they can see the writing on the wall: Moore's gonna win. And now, they're gonna try this new line of attack.

It's already begun:

breitbart.com/video/2017/12/07/bernie-sanders-trump-think-resigning-2016-access-hollywood-tape/

Bernie "Women fantasize about being raped" Sanders should think about suck starting a shotgun in lieu of his wife committing fraud with university funds or him committing fraud over campaign finances

I can't believe kikes are still trying to use a guy making a joke about how women throw themselves at him to put him on the level of rapists and pedophiles (i.e. their usual social crowd).

doug jones needs blacks to show at the polls
gets aggressive, sends out targeted mailer
theroot throws a fucking fit
drops this absolutely gorgeous article blasting Democrats for never delivering
theroot.com/a-racist-flyer-might-cost-doug-jones-the-election-becau-1821065764?utm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=The_Root_facebook
praise kek

The above photo is not a stock photo or an image created by The Root’s art department. It is an actual flyer circulating around from the Doug Jones for Senate Committee in his run against Elmer Fudd wannabe and schoolgirl aficionado Roy Moore for Alabama’s U.S. Senate seat, and it has upset black voters across Alabama.

Someone, probably a white man, thought that the image would resonate with black people and motivate them to get out the vote. It’s as if black people were considering voting for the child molester until some brilliant strategist posited, “What if he were black, though?” The flyer is reductive in its oversimplification of the black mind as only caring about black issues. While it might not be racist, it is certainly racist adjacent.

It is also the Democratic Party.

Amazing how electing a nigger with no experience who couldn't even provide a birth certificate to prove his citizenship isn't enough to stop this subhuman species from incessant bitching.

Dixie user here.
Can't wait to vote and crush (((MSM))) dreams.
We need moore folks like him in office.

I found the flyer amazingly funny because of its ignorance of niggers.
Niggers will stick their dicks in knotholes, and they dgaf about age so long as it has a hole. They weren't upset by stories about Moore allegedly albeit perfectly legally at the time asking teenage girls on dates, because niggers fuck teenagers or rape them literally all the time!
When you see those school-age kids preggers at Alabama public schools, they're almost all niggers, and you can bet your ass that IF they know the fathers, most of them ain't in high school with them.
Basically, the Dems took a non-issue with the dindus and turned it into one, by pointing out that the Dems are racists too. and if they were trying to convince anyone on the libshit White community with the ad, well, it probably pissed them off as well

Newsweek:

Roy Moore: Last Time America Was 'Great' Was During 'Slavery'

oh my, how racist. why would they use a black man in their example?

There's biased reporting, then there's Newsweek biased reporting.

These niggers need to realise he's campaigning in Ala fucking bama. Race baiting ain't gonna work there. This isn't new york. 90 percent of them probably realise that and agree.

Amazing how fake news shamelessly misinterprets the message.

Didn't see that on coming…

Full kikebart article. Between the Trump endorsement, McMuffin's boytoy siphoning votes from Jones, good ol Alabama boys pissed at the media, and now his accusers admitting they are liars, I think Moore may win by +14 at this point.

I don't know if you are a kang or a kike, but your attempts to fit in here are failing miserably

This. The kikes are terrified of Roy Moore and his strong pro-Israel message.

lol he explicitly doesnt say "greatest"

yeah, they are.

Good catch. He's probably a secret anti-Semite like his biggest backer, Steve Bannon, and all those jews at Breitbart.

Where does he say "all jews", seems like he just thinks Soros "the Nazi" is going to.

If Moore was a threat to the jews, Bannon and other neocons wouldn't be pushing for him. This is another jewish family squabble like the communists vs the "anti-Communist" Trotskyites like Buckley/The National Review and the John Birch Society.

Literal a living meme.

Springfield Operator

You're glowing, CIAnigger.

Some good news and some bad news.

Sounds like good news to me. Too bad it wasn't 100 million.

exactly, they are trying to subtlety imply that he meant America was great because of slavery, rather than in spite of it.

Once again the democrats prove that you can't always make a problem go away by throwing money at it.

This sounds like the last midterms all over again. That one kike raising record amounts with all manner of backing from establishment to (((hollywood))) only to get destroyed by some dumb bitch.

Do you honestly think Steve Bannon cares about the fate of the US, other than that it's a protector of Israel? The accusations of antisemitism from Moore are no different than the false ones leveled at Bannon himself and Gorka.

kiss my white as snow grits.

that shit is funny as hell & yet another example of how poorly things go when the left tries to meme

To all anons in Alabama.
Vote!

dubz of truth

dont become complacent. send a message to these fucking lying faggots

V O T E

i am a faggot. meant for

Alabama here- I cannot go 5 min without seeing a Jones advertisement accusing Moore of being an " accused pedophile". This has gotten way out of hand. Am curious of WHO is funding the ads? Has to be an enormous bill, more than trying to get Luther Strange in. (8 mil just from the RNC). Social media sites have been overtaken with the kike shills. This is just going to be another failure with the NWO agenda. Can`t wait till Tuesday night.

REMEMBER TO VOTE
DON'T BE SHY

Some last minute cancerous contortion. If you win you're really losing goys.

Politico: Why Democrats win even if they lose in Alabama

archive.is/r7tcz

What about the other bit of news, the one about Moore taking a break during the final stretch? Or is that more fake news?

Alabamanons, I've been reading about leftists dumping money on last minute ad blitzes this wkend and into election day. What is your gut feeling on public sentiment going into the day before election day? Close? Moore landslide?

What kind of kike trickery would have to happen on Monday to even the score?

Just curious if this is honestly close and Moore needs help to push him over the top, or if this is gonna be another Bodyslammer Gianforte victory/Ossoff defeat situation. I just wonder what they are seeing to be dumping so much money into what appears to be a losing cause. It's like Ossoff but even worse bc virtue signaling GOP backstabbers are openly backing the Dems this time.

In my humble opinion, being complacent is a mistake. 'Bama needs to teach these fucking faggots a lesson w/ a huge landslide win. Even if Judge 'Goy' Moore isn't /ourguy/, dammit, he's the best shot Trump has at the moment. Plus, should voters just allow anyone to be accused w/ fucking FORGED evidence, and let lives and careers be ruined, without due process? It's just bullshit

Sorry for blogpost. Just eager for massive salt on Tuesday and am cautious of the opposition jewing Moore out of a victory somehow

archive.is/e0vGR

If Moore wins then they'll have burnt 6 billion dollars on advertising.

Don't let us down Alabama.

I think they're trying to encourage this retarded thinking so the left kills itself smugly satisfied it all went to plan.

Alabamafags, what day is this election on?

you dumb hicks are so cucked by your partisanship, you'll vote in pedophiles and pussy grabbers just to have one extra vote on "your side"

tldr: rednecks are pro-pedo/rapists

fuck off schlomo

lolno

How hasn't this bitch been disbarred yet? I'm sick of hearing about this fraud.

Good question.

Wtf?

that's okay, keep believing your fake news, if it will help you sleep at night when you cast your vote, hick.

They will sleep well, knowing that they voted for a virtuous man like Roy Moore.

You should take time to read the sticky about your employer violating tax exempt status, you filthynshareboue kike. Your going to lose your job. Then you get the rope. We still have your dox.

Don't forget to vote, Alabamanons. Not that I need to remind you. Damn, even your normal people are smart. I saw a group of them rip apart a VICE "reporter" on Kikebart. I wish the people in my state had some of their stuff.

meanwhile

tmz.com/2017/12/11/harvey-weinstein-paz-de-la-huerta-rape-charges-unlikely/

dubdubs confirmed.

And you and your degenerates are the pillars of virtue we should all aspire to like, right?

Absolutely.

I believe he will win by a good margin. Most Alabamians see through the political bs. Trump came down stumping for Luther Strange, but Roy won anyway. The Gov. has endorsed Moore. All my associates are voting Moore. To be honest, I personally don`t know of anyone voting Dem except my retarded neighbor who works for the school system. Very few signs up this campaign.

Roy Moore Getting rid of amendments after 10th would 'eliminate many problems'

WOMYN AND NIGGERS BTFO
GET FUCKING HYPE!

nice to see my posts result in a lot of butthurt rednecks

no, it's just that most of them sleep with their family members, so pedophilia is really not that much of a stretch.

(dub checked!)

Can't wait to see you rage after the results are announced.

Hey lads, this ain't good.

The Fox polls were showing Moore losing even before the false sex accusations came out - with every other poll predicting a landslide win. The Fox polls are not credible.

Thanks for that. The second this came out left wing websites jumped on it.

I just can't believe the (((Dems))) haven't figured out that dumping a metric fuckload of outside $$$ into a tight race for a traditionally Republican seat is the worst strategy imaginable. How they failed to learn from the Osoff race is beyond me.

They know the demographics of the electorate are not even close to being in their favor as their strategy up until now has been to suppress Republican turnout through an enormous demoralization campaign. The only way they could possibly win a race like this was to convince voters on the right to stay home while preserving their traditional share of the electorate. The last fucking thing on their minds should have be pushing their candidate into the spotlight as it only serves as a reminder of what's at stake for the right leaning portion of the electorate. By injecting beaucoup bucks into ad buys and publicity for their candidate, they took a "I just can't bring myself to vote for this guy" election and turned it back into a "lesser of two evils" election which is overwhelmingly biased against their candidate. They might have won if they'd just kept the focus off their candidate and continued to make the election a referendum on Moore. Instead they're pissing off a dozen right leaning voters with each and every ad and/or news story, turning apathy into action by injecting strong emotions into the voter's decision making process.

I guess the decision to pursue such a strategy can't be helped. Donors want to see their money put to use and there would be an enormous backlash should they wisely keep the pocketbook closed but still lose the race. The Dem's power brokers are still stuck in the "money can buy anything" political paradigm so not only is "spend, spend, spend!" the first strategy in their playbook, it's the only one the leadership understands because they're fucking boomers.

Wrong

They keep doing it because it ultimately doesn't hurt them. The money goes right back into their hands thanks to corporate collusion.

TOP KEK

what the hell is going on with this Fox poll

Its something they're going to try and hammer republican voters in Alabama with on the eve of the election. That's why fox created it, so they can blast it out all day today.

but if Moore is up 10 points, why do they need to do that? They're just harming their own credibility for no reason

I was wondering the same thing user. I don't want to dismiss bad polls outright like an overzealous magapede, so I wonder if this is just legit what they happened to come up with, or if there's some agenda. It's just such an outlier that I'm highly suspicious

Can definitely see the intended narrative of

The kikes will attempt to rig the election against Moore and fake polls like that exist to give the rigged results plausibility.

On the other hand, it will motivate the Rs to vote while making lazy niggers complacent.

that screenshot has to be bait

I don't think you know what that word means

anyone else noticing all these shill using frames from 90s cartoons? do they think that will evoke some kind of emotional response? Clearly they are using these images because many of us grew up in the 90s.

Varney is owned, when they yank the chain he falls right into line. Fox has never, ever been pro Trump from since before the election to now. They have been pro republican so they have to appear to support Trump so their viewers don't jump ship.

The same as how half of Fox News with Megyn Kelly wanted Trump to lose in 2016.

Looks like anime becoming real might happen after all! I didn't know it would turn out to be a hentai though.

RANCE-TIMESTOPMAN 2024

Anime is going to become so real so hard so quickly, you'll have a hard time believing there was ever a reality before anime.

Cuckservatives would rather have a democrat win than a non-cuck.

Negative publicity gets more viewership than positive. FOX news is just doing what a for profit business does, make money.

>yank the chain
I would like to think that was intentional, and I would like to salute you for that pun

Go away TRS

A vote for Moore is also a vote to make Eric Holder cry like a bitch tomorrow night. Very jelly of Alabama right now.

PSA: Call (800) 484-0217 for a Doug Jones campaign provided ride to the polls if you need one!

We should call this number repeatedly tomorrow and ask for pickups from the most desolate locations.

Yes. YES.

They're being intentionally inconsistent to confuse and ultimately demoralize you.

Moore's backed by Kikebart, he isn't a "non-cuck". This is establishment neo-cohens vs faux-populist neo-cohens, their bases hate each other, but they'll both end up serving the jews and doing the exact same things.

Face it, Moore isn't going to win. But that's okay, surely you'll get your second term, drumpf.

Already got all your IPs banned?

can we just ban tor already? when have tor posts ever been useful?

drumpf is code word for: "hillary was a better option, huma's brother isn't in the muslim brotherhood, and podesta isn't a pedophile"
Also, pic related

How precious.

*teleports behind you*

*shrugs*

And more importantly attempting to shield their semite asses by derailing it onto opponents

What's wrong with Breitbart?

It's a zionist organization.

Nothing at all.

Wow, so every single media outlet, even the supposed """"right wing"""" ones are owned and operated by jews. What a surprise

Welcome to Holla Forums.

It's almost like they play both sides against each other.

What we know about breitbart

Most of the Breitbart readers are religious conservative types, heavily religioius, not redpilled whatsoever. Breitbart should be seen as a stepping stone towards the right, except for the fact that they've burned the bridges on both sides.

It's what a boomer might consider "edgy", with mildly nationalist sentiments, but still shills hard for Israel at every opportunity. Kind of like Trump himself to be perfectly honest, although Trump is probably a lot more hardcore in secret (we have strong evidence of this: retweeting hardcore ethno-nationalists, "paris isn't paris anymore"….etc)

It would be nice to redpill those people, and gradually we might just do it

Although breitbart seems to be a good alternative against the MSM, but it has one major problems within it. Jews.
If this problem will be taken off then there will be less problem with it.

No, they're still overwhelming jewish. The Shapiro jewish coup was a narrative that Kike Eunuch cooked up, based solely on the fact that most of the people who left were jewish, but that's just because they worked for Kikebart. If writers from the B'nai B'rith ledger left, they'd all be kikes too, but that wouldn't mean the publication was dekiked.

And there's nothing "Holla Forums-tier" about Bannon.

It isn't an alternative, it's another tentacle of the jewish octopus.

Remember that Ben Shapiro is unabashedly ((( J E W I S H )))

Nothing is confirmed, one victim admitted to forgery, and until this is settled in court it's he-said/she-said.

Watch the Trump tape again. There's nothing that said this wasn't consensual. Trump was basically saying that when you're rich and powerful they will fawn over you, and he's right.

I would still lower expectations just in case, but I bet allegations or not hasn't affected what his chance of winning was anyway.

To be fair, most politicians on both sides are pedophiles, it's one of the main ways the jews control them.

Just like Hollywood, Politicians are degenerate so that's why I said earlier that the allegations wouldn't surprise me if they were proven true. But the allegations so far are weak, full of unconfirmed rumors, and one piece of evidence already shown to be fabricated. It's dishonest for the faggots like the TORpedo to try to paint the picture of hypocrisy for something so weak so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=PtfwY4GLwIg&feature=youtu.be

FELLOW RIGHT WING PEOPLE CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL PLZ!!!!

Oh I fully expect the yids to rig it. The only question is will there be enough of a landslide in Moore's favor that he overcomes the rigging like Trump did?

test

Not only are you shilling but that video doesn't even correspond to the subject of this thread. Not only that but… please for the love of god stop saying OK so much in your video, couldn't even watch the whole thing because your verbal ticks are obnoxious.

oh. and MODS MODS MODS ban this doublenigger for his shilling ways.

I'm nowhere near Alabama, but
TAKE MY ENERGY ROY

Die you fucking namefag cunt

Should also mention that there was a time when Bannon was getting more popular that they were trying to play him off as "anti-semetic" because his wife said that he supposedly once said he didn't want his son going to a certain school "because he didn't want him around jews" or something of that nature. Regardless of how kiked he may or may not be, they do at least shed light on a lot of the real issues, especially Religion of Cuck™ification. And if anyone really cares about wanting to understand what has stimulated the agitation of Religion of Cuck™ since WWII, it may serve as a stepping stone to lead those who really want to understand. I myself have only become aware of the full extend of the JQ over the past couple years.

hooktube.com/watch?v=yh1T7J6ynFU

This.

Expect massive rigging and busloads of niggers and spics going from polling place to polling place

As stated earlier ITT, a massive Trump-style landslide is needed to overcome the rigging, and it is Alabamanons' duty to record and report all voter fraud

The kikes and their spiclet/niglet slaves will be out in full force, thinking they're gonna steal this shit. Don't let them

Focusing on Religion of Cuck™ification, and the supposed threat of Shariah (even though congress has already recognized the Talmudic Noahid Laws) has always been a jewish strategy, to get us to fight their wars. Why do you think Robert Spencer popularized the Shia "taqiyaa" instead of the Sunni equivalent, despite Sunnis being the majority of "refugees"?

Bannon praised Pam Geller as "one of the great American patriots". She's "counter-jihad" kikess who said Israel should nuke Europe if it ever faces destruction.

Shabbos goyim like Bannon, and the kikes they serve, aren't on our side, and they don't do us any favors either.

Oh I know what you, I think I knew something was up as soon as I sort of smelt something going on when I started hearing about how these "riots" (pre-civil war before they escalated via false-flags with weapons shipped in from Libya) were going on in Syria that were "being organized with the help of apps developed by Google in conjunction with the state department". And then I learned about how the CIA has been trying to overthrow Syria since the 1950s. Anyone who does their own searching into things is inevitably going to come across the formation of the CIA and the Great Israel project.

The political opinions of Holla Forums/pol/ coincide 100% precisely with those of Breitbart News.

Cohencidence?

Holla Forums/pol/ = Breitbart/pol/

Pick one.

they're not even pretending anymore on this site. It's full kosher only. I suppose JIm is just happy the "Qanon" psy-op is getting played out on his website

I didn't realize Kikebart wants to glass Pissrael

joke's on you. i'm canadian, don't care if he actually wins your (state? region? whatever…) you're all just worth laughing at disdainfully. americans are just so scummy, no matter what side they are on, but this moore story just shines a light on how depraved you all are.

coming from a Canadian who lives in a "country" where pedos are legal so long as they are muslim……. hahahah

oh, you forgot about the women who accused trump of assaulting them. that's okay, i know you only read breitbart, so it's not your fault.

?

I forget lots of unimportant things.

Sweet Baby Jesus- Ala here again. Listened to the radio today at work. In 10.5 hrs, there were 67+ anti Moore ads on one station. Some were back to back. Soros and the DNC are spending some major shekels. Trying to make a point?? I would vote for Charles Mansons corpse before I`d vote Democrap. X yourself from society filthy kikes.

I accuse you of raping me. now you're a scumbag if you say you didn't do it. see how stupid that is?

bumping with this idea

I'm waiting for the inevitable antifaggot tantrums everywhere except Alabama when Moore wins.

Man, even if Moore wins, is this all-out, slander everyone on the right for every little election bullshit the kike media is pulling right now really going to be the new norm? They've been doing this for every single special election since Trump won. Remember when they made up a bullshit story about a Republican candidate "bodyslamming" a reporter?

I'm already sick of this "REEEEE scandal scandal scandal for everyone in the GOP 24/7 never forget it REEEE!" from them. How do their lemmings not get burnt out from always being at full blast "the world is ending because a full blown Socialist hasn't won literally every single election!" all the time? Fuck this is exhausting.

I'll never understand how coming into a state for a special election, talking down to the state's residents about how stupid they are to consider voting for anyone other than a Democrat, and spending tons of out-of-state money on it all doesn't just piss off everyone in the state and turn them against the Democrats.

The way they fucking carpetbag and come into rural states from their coastal cities and lecture you so damn hard. It's so transparent that they just view this as a way to claw away one small victory, and they go balls-to-the-wall for every special election. If I lived in a state like Alabama or Georgia where this shit has happened, it would motivate me to vote GOP even harder just to spite these smug, condescending cunts.

So what time tomorrow do you think we'll be getting any results?

Exhausting, yes, but it feels good like lifting. As the burn of our anger fizzles out, weakness leaves the body and we continue to get stronger with every small victory.

I'd guess there will be exit polls soon after the polling stations open in the a.m.

Real results late afternoon/evening.

Some quick Election Day Eve numbers analysis:
Poll Date Sample MoE Moore (R) Jones (D) Spread
RCP Average 11/27 - 12/10 – – 48.1 45.9 Moore +2.2

If you get rid of the outliers, the first two (FOX News: Jones +10; and Emerson: Moore +9), you get:
Moore 48.7
Jones 45.5
Spread: Moore +3.2

If you get rid of the outliers and also limit the time period to just the last week (12/4 and after):
Moore 49.0
Jones 45.0
Spread: Moore +3.0

Let's take the lower of the two just to be conservative. Based on anectodal evidence of larger Moore support than is currently reflected in polling, you can add +3 to +5 to Moore's total. That means:
Estimated actual spread: Moore +6.0 to +8.0

Similar to the nonstop media propaganda push and election fraud leading up to Trump's election day, you can expect the same kike tricks here. (((They))) will push to erase the Moore spread and keep it close, hoping for a Doug Jones upset of 0.1 points, maybe a few points at most.

The question is, like what happened with Trump, will Moore voters overwhelm the polls and cancel out the cheating of Jones, Democrats, GOPe and the media? And if so, can they pull out such a landslide that they make all the kikes wish it were only as bad as the Ossoff defeat?

Alabama anons, you have a real opportunity here to teach these carpetbagging faggots a lesson they'll never forget. Good luck.

trump won Alabama by 28%, not fucking worried, even with the GOP trying to team kill

Top Kek.

Notice how they had nothing to drive anti-Moore narratives until conveniently there was a +10 Jones poll right at the last minute. Leave it to ((("right-wing" Fox News))) to save the day!

Then all the media did was repeat the one anti-Moore outlier, even though it was canceled out by the other extreme outlier- leaving Moore still ahead. But did they mention that part? Of course not. Just like they don't mention adding notes to a crucial piece of evidence is the textbook definition of forgery.

turnout won't be as high as a presidential election, which i've read was around 68%. AL secretary of state estimates 20-25% turnout on tuesday.

basically it comes out to a battle of turnout between conservatives/whites and niggers/spics/kikes/trannies/other miscellaneous degenerates

My money's on this. It just seems like really weak shilling from someone forced to do it.

Unless they are seriously hoping for this outcome

Why's my post in that list? I've done nothing but defend Moore.

Less than 24 hours to go. Get hype, lads. The salt should be tremendous. Also if you're a 'Bama bro get out and vote.

checked and kek'd

I'm expecting recount after recount for at least a few weeks.

Moore's supporters are pissed off at the left's shenanigans and highly motivated.

Jone's supporters are mostly astroturfed and tired.

The general public are fed up with false accusations and metoo bullshit, and are leaning to Moore to send a message to the media to STFU.

(checked)
Those trip zeroes don't lie. Kek wills it. It shall be so.

This thread needs more NRG

checked and i envision a new infographic for pizzag8 that likely includes most if not all of the 7 featured here. sigh, more ps work. oh well least i got some time off coming up.

I hope all the Alabamanons are sleeping in preparation to go vote for Moore today. The left is going to pull out every dirty trick today, and the only thing that can stop them is being overwhelmed by sheer numbers. Don't let those fuckos take Alabama after all the shit they talked.

About time true conservatives take a leaf from Trumps book.

Rats always know when to flee a ship. They bend the knee, and while the swamp does get drained, cutting them off from future power and money, they get to stay either outta jail or alive.
You'll be amazed what people will agree to when they either know or believe their life is on the line.

Yep, i think they are using them, like you said, to bring forth a sense of nostalgia within the poster here. Unfortunantly for them, the 80 and 90s cartoons are some of the cultural-marxist's works that have been diseccted by Holla Forums.
And if (((they))) know that, and are still atempting to do so anyways, it shows that (((they))) are still unwilling to look upon Holla Forums for what it is.
A Gesalt Seitence created by the activety of it's individual posters, much like individual neurons' activety create the seitence within human brains. One which is unaffected by memory loss/degredation.

I was thinking of not posting mine, but I didn't see it posted already and I thought it was more relevant than any of the others. Though I hate anime, it is made by one of the most ethnocentric countries in the world, not that that matters anymore, what with the garbage they make now.

Man, did we dodge a fucking bullet

Good luck Alabamanons.
Sincerely,

South Carolina

I saw the wave of shit coming outta Nip land back in the late nineties, due to the rising popularity in Nip-land and outside of it, for anime. Not to say there are no new series/movies that are well made, scripted, produced.
Check out "Inuyashiki" to give you a synopsis. Two men, one old, one young, are killed by a badly piloted UFO seriously, and it's a well done scene not done for comedic effect at all. and given robo-bodies…war model ones, though they look the same as they did.
One dives into his body's weaponry and becomes known as "The Devil of Tokyo" for his spree of murders, his videos spreading his message of death, culminating in him spreading destruction across shinjuku.
The other discovers the medical suite built into his new body and secretly visits hospitals to heal those with the worst diagnosis. When he is revealed to the world the news reports title him "The God of Shinjuku"
Didn't think I would luike it when I read the original synopsis, but damn if Oku didn't create a compelling drama.

Don't be so fucking obtuse. It's always been that way. Just admit you never actually liked it.

Being a libtard in CY+2 must be tough

You barely get any ultra violent anime these days

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

I was about to say fuck off and suggest anybody that lives close to Alabamer raid in and try to vote like an illegal would, but I'm guessing the election is over in that time zone, so..
I did, I was a narufag, then I realized my mistake and proclaimed myself a bebopfag and a fag in the shell fag, then I realized my mistake. The only anime I could wholeheartedly push now is Princess Mononoke, and only the english version with Billy Crudup and Scully, and that's a pretty westernly one if you ask me.

(((They))) always infiltrate both sides, just in case. (((They))) want to keep control even if the political landscape shifts. But, if we keep moving in the right direction, eventually we'll overwhelm (((them))).

Cheering you on Alabamanons.

Get out and vote Moore.

indeed - roll tide, vote moore.
MOAR MOORE

"Playing both sides against each other" implies both sides are acceptable and a threat to Judaism. There is nothing acceptable or threatening about Communism.

Good luck from New Zealand

Again, if you are close to the Alabama state line, take a day trip on over there and try to vote for Moore like an illegal.

Go home David Brock.

Shareblue

welp

Don't forget Kevin Spacey

/christian/ here. Roy Moore is doing God's work. Good luck to you Alabamans!

There are times I've taken a break but this race, to me, has electrifying to watch. The complete meltdown of the media machine, the absolute dis-empowerment of the MSM as they've been completely unable to shape the election. What a fantastic money sink this has been for the broke ass democrats

MOORE LANDSLIDE IMMINENT

Today is the day. Call (800) 484-0217 and send those fuckers to the local landfill and methlab

If you know any old grannies in AL who plan on voting for Moore, you know who to call to get them to the polls!

TODAY'S THE DAY
Thread theme. It's appropriate for all of these sex allegations against everybody. Good luck to our AWESOME twice-convicted serial pedophile rapist and gay pimp, JUDGE ROY MOORE! May he rape the Liberals all the way to the White House!

As long as it doesn’t pay off for them. I live the idea of them burning up their money for nothing. But prepare for them to steal it.

Taking three votes to the polls for Moore now.

Get fucked, Demonrats.

Ashes

i know they are going to be up to their typical jewish tricks today. I sincerely hope the voters of Alabama can see through the bullshit and get us a big win here.

In case any of you faggots are wondering when the polls open and close. Also, Alabamanons report any and all fuckery you witness today

Bill Kristollnacht is one of those kikes I hate so much I would kill with my bare hands. I would pierce his eyes with my thumbs, rip his throad and make him swallow it. And then I would kick his head against the ground until it cracks like a rotten egg.

If the census race numbers are remotely accurate I think Moore wins easily. Whites are awakened, and Jones' kissing nigger ass is going to backfire on him.

checked
try to get footage if you see something, but don't get caught filming

They're already demoralized this badly. I can't even imagine the depths of depression they're going to sink to when Moore hopefully wins

I don't know if anything will top the salt from the Presidential election.

Someone over at t_d is saying he's seeing columns of buses of Dem voters at multiple polling stations. Says they refuse to speak when spoken to. Can any Alabamanons verify?

Seems legit.

If they get bussed to multiple polling places one after another, that should be reported immediately. Pictures of license plates should be taken.

Busloads of niggers and spics. Classic kike trick

We can. I just got back from my polling place, several fake news CIAniggers standing outside it. Probably because Roy is from here. But, I called them all fake news before I went in to vote and when I got out I said this:

"Do you even know that the News Media is the number one poison against this country?! You. Are. All. LIARS!

Then, we left; laughing.

Ashes.

In order to vote, you have to be on the rolls at the polling place you're registered at. If you don't live there or don't have your ID, you don't vote.

ROY'S /OURBOY!/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7janyi/alabama_red_alert_democrats_are_transporting/

Calling this shit now, with all the public spotlight these uppity faggot niggers think they're completely above the law and will never get caught, think it'll never change

Agreed, he and Kurt Kikenwald are so contemptible and archetypal that they provide great reference material for the unenlightened.

Kek's miracles keep increasing in power.

Watching this closely from the FL border. Good luck Alabama.

Media Matters is just all up in Alabama's business today.

Saw the Alabama plebbitor reporting on buses full of "voters" at his polling place. He's recording video & taking pics to distribute to Moore & others.

Go the fuck away. Nobody is going to your meetup honeypot. Faggot.

Reported.

Don't think that a momentary reprieve is in any way unblackpilling. Just because Roy wins doesn't mean my life gets any personally better. I just want to make the liberals cry and hurt as much as I do.

Hail the Midnight Lord

We don't need luck; we need people who hate Democrats.

nah, I saw the crack in the blackpill there ;)

We already have those. You have to show a photo ID and you have to be on the rolls at your specific polling place. If you try to go vote somewhere else, it'll throw a flag up. That is, if the poll workers give a damn.

Watch the census data and the number of registered voters versus the number of votes cast at that poll.

Don't. Lie.

It's not a crack in the blackpill, it's my function. Don't make the Voices angry with your positivity towards me.

Who are 2-3 more leftist rapists? So I can make a whole new row.

I'm deeply disappointed in Holla Forums today.

It's too late, user. By indulging in the schadenfreude of liberal tears you've already tasted joy. Now there's no turning back and you're going to be happy whether you like it or not

Go. Back. To. >>>/monster/. Faggot.

Degeneracy. There is no Waifu; they're all whores.

MEME IT

That's not how it works. That's never been how it works. You're not getting it.

I may not even have the words to describe it to you. Just because I make leftists cry, doesn't mean that I feel joy about it.

There is no joy; only the quest that consumes me. The end of the Shekel Legion.

This user gets it.
Asses is a few shitposts away from finding a waifu.

Nope. There are no waifus; they're all whores. Nobody hugs me. That's not how it works.

Following the path of the paladindu, I see

No. You're very mistaken. I am no paladin; I'm so much worse than that.

Your waifu hugs you. Even if she's an eldritch horror Especially if she's an eldritch horror
and you can ask anyone in the know, you have no choice in the matter, because your waifu chooses you. I'm giving you forewarning, as a friend, because she'll break your mind as well as your pelvis and there's nothing you can do about it. You may as well just enjoy it.

Pls stop with the lewd succubus user.

There are none. Nobody would ever choose me. That time has long passed.

Lol at libtards thinking I give a shit. I don't care if he humped and raped infants. I'd still got for him.

Those books probably contained hand holding Delet ur post faggot.

I WANT /MONSTER/ TO GO AWAY!!!!!!!

The brother of one of my friends is working on a sexual harassment scoop that will bring down a top Dem Senator. He won't spill the beans, but it is big - "bigger than Franken and Conyers". May drop today to help Moore, though the timeline is unsure. They probably won't drop it today if Moore will win for certain. They'll save it for maximum damage.

I've known this guy most of my life, he works in politics here in DC. I trust him, and he says he saw the document himself. Confirms it is what cernovich mentioned here:

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/940440449344344064
archive.is/GAvc3

Do it. There is no reason to delay or announce. Just do it.

Now is maximum Damage.

If the info is damaging enough, it will gain traction no matter what. Tell that fuck stick to drop what info they have now, preferably here so it can be meme'd effectively.

Moore is going to win tonight. That will dominate news coverage tonight. We don't want this story to get buried. I just asked my friend, and he says the story will drop tomorrow. L2Media.

No. YOU L2 FUCKING HAPPENING! THERE IS NO REASON TO WITHHOLD ANYTHING!

Your friend is a shill. You're probably a shill. There won't be any story tomorrow. If you don't come through, you're a CIAnigger.

Liar Liar. Set yourself on fucking fire. Release it now. Stop pussyfooting for shekels.

PUSSY FOOTING FOR SHEKELS! BURN ALL E-CELEBS! DESTROY ALL MASONS!

Ashes

This election is has so much similarities with the 2016 elections. The so-called "muh sexual harassments!", tons of Hollywood celebrities advocating against Moore, the media as usual, Soros throwing his money away and king nigger advocating also.
If Moore wins, how will the liberals react? Call it yet another "Moral victory"? Although he will win if everyone in Alabama fucking votes and not sitting behind the screen right now
So, VOTE !

Fuck off, asses and elbows.

cool, I hope to fuck its Chuck Schumer, that guy just has the rat faced look of a child molester. All he is missing is the mustache.

Oh you're that guy, yeah dude, enjoy being a nobody on an anonymous mongolian throat chanting board. I'll be back tomorrow to laugh at you.

Sending all of my Alabama magic to my brethren back home. Keep Alabama free until I'm able to return. Audemus jura nostra defendere

No, I will not fuck off. I'm screaming at CIAniggers.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. Nut up or shut up, CIAnigger.

If you're a goldwatershill or friends with Goldwatershill, aka @IWillRedPillYou on twitter, he's a fucking hack who works for Jim the Masonicnigger.

Nut. Up. Or. Shut. Up. Post it now.

Potential, we do know he had a cheerleader affair.

Want to know how I know you'll never make it in politics? Scream shill all day, you will see what happens.

I hate that kike so fucking much I've
contemplated renting a car and paying him a visit.

Why would I ever get into politics? Just to get corrupted by Israel before they launch the missiles?

No. There is not much worth getting involved in. Nut up or shut up. Release it Now.

So are you @IWillRedPillYou? Should I release our discord chats?

Damn man, that's banner worthy

I get a few on occasion. But aren't we all screaming at CIAniggers here?

So this is your new way of how to derail a thread, shitposting and being autistic. How… genius…

How am I derailing a thread? There's not much to discuss until the polls close and we get some information about it returned.

Meanwhile, Scream at CIAniggers.

Just report the retard. Maybe he'll finally kill himself like he said he would.

I don't know who that is. Story drops tomorrow after verification.

Why would the mods do anything to me now? I'm not screaming blackpills and I'm not doing anything against the rules. I'm just telling this shill-ass, CIANigger who keeps talking about how he's going to release an article tomorrow to RELEASE IT NOW!

There is no reason to delay anything. If you have dirt, dump it now. WE will make sure the story gets out.

Why do all of horsey's retarded characters all look the same?

Let me guess, you're going to end up not releasing it because you can't get "verification."

Liar Liar. Set yourself on fire. Link my specific post in your thread tomorrow to prove it's you. Faggot.

Won't drop a story unless it's airtight. You can only do that if you're CNN, surely you already know that though.

Because Jews run both parties?

Whatever. I doubt you even have a story. Link one of my specific posts to prove it's you. You should have had this air-tight by now. You should have had it air-tight before you even talked to ANYONE else about it at all!!

Why does nobody know how to do an op?

In the meantime.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/940584383605563392

Well, he can already tell that when someone is talking about him without directly pointing at him. He lost in his position in that way, bathetic. And he wont kill himself due to being a massive coward.

Will do

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. I even enjoyed lefty salt and didn't scream about Samson once in this thread. Maybe I did, but it hasn't been constant. I've actually been better for the past few days. Maybe because of all the autistic screeching about Roy Moore.

Whats he doing shitposting at 6am? The absolute madman.

He normally shitposts earlier than that. I guess the NYC explosion made him pissed.

Most of the old folks who vote in Alabama election don't know how to operate a phone or can't hear it.

Most old folks in Alabama gather at the local Jack's. They then talk about how much they hate Democrats and the Fake News.

I know. I ate there shortly after voting. This is Alabama.

Then king nigger's plan on spreading his phone call messages to Alabama voters fucked up.

Yeah. Anything that sounds like a robocall down here will piss people off. Only the Bank does shit like that.

(checked)
fixt

I'll be waiting faggot. Better make that news story really damning.

Wew lad. That's a nice paint.

/OurBoy/

>al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/in_final-hour_order_court_rule.html
sorry for not archiving, too busy right now. someone might want to. anyone got a name on this most likely kike, nigger, spic, or self-hating white judge?

archive.is/VoTXC

Holy shit!

That's the Gump for you. We need someone to #DrainTheGump.

Digital voting is no laughing matter. My country used the same method with the ruling government on that time. You vote with your ID, and as usual the ruling government party gets over 50% of the digital voting while the usual paper-based voting they always get very few. And with the recent news in my country, the ID cards are deemed as "highly compromised and technically faulty", they are still fucking denying it after the theory was brought years ago. Even the new ruling government is denying it. They first bitched about this when they weren't in power and now they are giving the same cold shoulder. Oh, and all of the info in the hard drive of the digital voting will be destroyed after the elections. No-one can check those. The only ones who have the keys to the hard drive are the government IT staff which says a lot of how much they have their hands into it.

The same way this will go in Alabama. Digital voting programmed to give votes to Jones. And the hard drive will be destroyed which in case you cannot investigate.

Then we simply find Jones out in Mountainbrook and deal with it that way.

If they try to steal it, we burn them all. This is Alabama.

Alabama can destroy voting records. last line judge issued an order to preserve the records. Clickbait titles like this are getting old fast.

Reverse CNN'd

There is one HUGE thing missing from this thread about Alabama politics.

The Machine.

If you don't know what it is, look it up, because I can tell you it is sure as hell a lot bigger than Media Matters, and more influential than George Soros' $18 billion. The Machine makes decisions in Alabama.

Then post it. There is never any reason to hold anything back. Nut up or shut up.

ok?

muh machine politics

Did he win?

Polls close at 7pm I believe

Man I hope so.

Any Alabama anons report the feel of politics right now? If Texas can do it despite whites being a minority, then surely y'all can too. From what I hear Republicans are practically double the population of Dems in the state

Hard to tell, McConnell and almost the entire GOP did threw Moore under the bus few weeks ago.

A story about destroying voting records is not clickbait.

HAHAHA IT'S FUCKING OVER THAT KIKE CAN'T HELP HIMSELF

I'm not entirely in tune with the beat of the political heart of Alabama, but having personally witnessed the turnout at an Alabama Trump rally during the primaries when the rhetoric was focused on attacking the Washington establishment, I'd wager that McConnell et al. throwing Moore under the bus only bolstered his support.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE WALL, THE 11 MILLION DEPORTATIONS, BEING NEUTRAL IN ISRAEL/PALASTINE, AND WITHDRAWAL FROM SYRIA YOU FUCKING PROMISED

What Trump did in Israel was amazing.
It killed both Jews and Palestinians, made Jews in Europe more hostile to Religion of Cuck™ic immigration, it redpilled more whites in Europe after seeing how animal-like the mussies acted, and it caused the burning of a synagogue and the smashing of a kosher store. Also tons of mussies were arrested at protests.

Seems like an all-around win to me

Just called and sent em on a goose chase into bumfuck nowhere. They sound busy as hell too. I suggest everyone here do the same

I was thinking the same thing. The GOP establishment pushing their usual bullshit doesn't sit well with the Christian rural voters of the party. Half my family is Christian rural, and McConell can get fucked in their eyes to say the least. The rural culture is pretty uniform across the South.

But who knows? We should never cocky or overconfident. But we also shouldn't be blackpilled. Expect the worst for least disappointment.

why. perfectly acceptable and legal here in quebec.

A leaf, a leaf! I should have fucking known it was a leaf! Of all things it was so obvious it was a fucking leaf!

You're not a little boy anymore.

It's spelt kike around here.
your people will pay kike

Exit polls will not start coming in till 5pm EST.

So 2 hours?

You are correct

Unless you're joking, source please? I can't find this anywhere.

Blacks make up 27% of Alabama. This is one of the better states. What a nightmare.

Why not? The left is not going to hold back, they normalize violence and use human trafficking and illegals to get their champions into office, why shouldn't conservatives? Honor is no longer a strength today.

Age of consent in Alabama is 16 you double nigger

They think niggers are gonna show up to vote for a white man so they can have their funs taken away, Mexicans spill into the state AND push abortions on everyone? Good fucking luck.

Whelp, they're fucked. Moore victory incoming.

Just got done voting lads. There were hardly any people at my location, which might indicate that the Jones opposition is a bunch of low energy kike whiners from outside Alabama. All the signs on the way to the parking lot were for Jones though, so the salt should be exquisite tonight.
Sieg fucking Heil

So maybe 2 [spoiler]horas[spoiler]?

I fucked up the spoiler please rape my face.

Lurk for another 2 years and in the meantime fuck off back to 4chan.

Blacks hardly vote, and when they do vote, it's usually because there is an actual black candidate. Their reliably Democrat, but that's about it. They're not pro-abortion or pro-fag. That's not a big deal. Texas is only 30-40% white, and Republicans almost always win, even in Fort Worth.

Yeah and like 90% of them live in or around birmingham, so if you avoid that area you're pretty safe. I live about 30miles outside there and rarely do I see any of their kind out here. An occasional one or two, but its around 98% white here.

Anyway on the topic though, if their "best bet" is black turnout, then they're fucked. blacks arent going to turn up to vote today. There isnt enough money to pay them or bus them all like there is for a presidential election, and there isnt enough will power among them all to show up on their own and vote in numbers because both candidates are white and they don't care about even midterms enough to show up, much less special elections.

So yeah, if their best bet is blacks? They're fucked

Modern politics are just warfare without guns, and the left has shown us that perfectly. Fuck honor.

@11000361
sick larp my dude

Reported.

you must be a sand nigger

But why user? He runs his mouth constantly, and is CONSTANTLY wrong. He gets BTFO again and again, everything he touches turns to shit, everything he thinks is wrong, everything he says gets proven wrong, everything he "predicts" the opposite happens.

He is constantly on the losing side, again and again and again, he loses every single time. Why would you want him to die? I want him to live as an example of how stupid, inept, and wrong our enemies are. He is the personification of everything we hate he is a living meme, yes, but at the same time he is also the personification/living-meme of everything we mock and laugh at for how incompetent but still smug their kind are

I mean he is literally the kind of shitshow that would be on his knees pleading/crying/pissinghimself if you put a gun to his head, while tweeting about how hes standing up and fighting or something WHILE the guy holding the gun is livestreaming the event AND people are shitposting/shittalking him and pointing out how hes on the ground pissing and crying and he'd be replying trying to act smug like hes somebody.

Is it infuriating? Yes, because its someone literally lying to your face and trying to convince you of that lie. But at the same time, he is so incompetent about how he does it, that its hilarious at the same time.

Source you're calling me, the one celebrating the death of likes, a kike?

Wew

its actually not that hard to get banned from a mall

filtered

Anyone have this 2016 meme that outlined how the Hollywood Access tape and sexual assault accusations came out on almost all of the days in pic related, then had a tweet where some dindu said something like "This nigga Trump is getting more and more relatable"

Because a 16 year old is still a child not developed enough to know what's good for her

Got plenty of lots for sale down there. Perfect addresses. If you're on an out of state area code and they say anything, just say you're visiting with your dad who lives there and he needs to get out and vote. Could also always say he'll be home soon if they want to speak with him. Kek Speed.

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/pmf,pf_pt/land_type/globalrelevanceex_sort/33.180089,-84.063263,31.584385,-86.526947_rect/8_zm/

Absolutely Plebeian.

Fucking nigger mods @ half chan deleted my thread on making fake calls to Alabama Democrats.

Maybe we can continue operations here.

Pics related are some fake IDs I generated to save anons some time.

hahah nice, thanks.

well done, I was not aware of this

Found it

Thank you! Currently listening to fire waiting room jazz. I'm about to send them on a wild goose chase to ol' Saul Shipley's house. Sounds Jewish enough to work.

they're obviously going to bus people in and cheat but can they cheat enough to win?

I totally just just called them and I think they really thought I was a spic with a daughter. (They ask how many people are you going to need picked up). They said they'd be around by 5-7.

.>>11028832

Nope.

send them to some fucking hood areas. I was just thinking about how fun it would be to rob one of these faggots. send them to a desolate place with limited cell reception; jack their shit and pistol whip the fuck out of them

They might actually get voters to pick up. Better to send them somewhere rural and scarcely populated, not into the heart of their voting block

So how big will Moore win by tonight? I predict a comfy 7-10 point lead over Jones. Moore has had much more coverage than Jones and Jones is relatively unknown or even liked by likely Alabama voters.

So I just found out about this guy (by someone's facebook that doesn't even live in the state of Alabama going against this person), is the left just saying this dude is a pedo because they saw that our tactic (well, truth really) worked in the general election with that? I highly doubt someone like this would do anything unholy like that.

The thing is they will never really know what is good for them and at that age it should be acceptable upon marriage. Like most things, the morality of it fluctuates with the morality of the populus in general.

Which tactic do you mean? Pointing out logical inconsistencies in accusers' stories? Saying how "They let you do it" implies consent and the only reason people got mad is because it's an uncomfortable truth?

Sent them to mcdonalds

Well, that's why it isn't working for them. Our tactic as in the whole PizzaGate stuff (that was within the last month or so of the election when that stuff came out and had a lot of people question ol Skippy).

How much longer until the polls close?

t. yuro

3.5 hours

Isn't it interesting how the press and GOPe already had the smears on Moore since the primaries, yet nobody decided to drop it to get "justice" for the victims? Wouldn't that be the correct course of action if this was an organic story they just knew about? Certainly news outlets would have an obligation to release the allegations right away, and not wait around for some direction from political operatives.

You know when they dropped it? In the general election. JUST AFTER the time it was too late to replace Moore on the ballot. Wow, imagine that. What a cohencidence.

In that case…

Reminder to Alabama anons: You've got 3 and a half hours to vote for Judge Roy Moore. Do not get complacent. Get out and vote Moore. Trust us, you'll give the (((Traitors and Jews))) even more reason to be paranoid. Memes heavily encouraged.

Come on Moshe.

Isn't some 3rd party cuck running? Anyone know if he's got enough popularity to do damage to Moore's votes tonight?

I’d say they’re pro abortion because of their lack of fathering ability. But they’re definitely mostly anti faggot.

What makes you qualified to say if she knows what's good for her?

I'm saying the kikes planned to drop the smears at the exact time it would be too late to replace Moore, thus "forcing" voters to choose Jones. Implying it's just an orchestrated political hitjob. This precise timing is the exact reason anyone would be suspicious. Obviously it backfired, but we'll see. Moore doesn't have anything to do with it, why the fuck would anyone want half the country to think he's a pedo for the rest of his life just for a fuckin senate seat, in which everyone will shun him the entire time he serves? Does that seem worth it to you, for him to be a plant and all of this was his plan along?

You are a fag.

Presumably he is male, and therefore has agency and foresight, meaning he can decide what is best for women.

This is why the father would approve of the men their daughters dated, because women make terrible choices without male help. Frankly, age is less of an issue than female vapidity.

Now tits or GTFO.

Hannity reporting via radio from reports on the ground that the AL secretary of state estimates 35-40% turnout, up from 25% which was expected. His biased pro-Moore ground reporters felt good, for whatever that's worth

Can any alamabafags confirm? I'm hoping it's high white turnout, bc if not then it's gonna be much closer

Various leftist media posts indicate they've pretty much given up, but are just pretending to be optimistic just in case their kike miracle workers steal enough votes

Yeah, that got headlines for about 1.25 days and then disappeared. He's not even on the ballot.

David Begnaud (@DavidBegnaud)
twitter.com/DavidBegnaud - 13 mins ago
Moments ago, Roy Moore’s campaign spokesman was asked by @jaketapper on CNN, does Roy Moore think homosexual conduct should be illegal? “Probably,” answered Ted Crockett.

A hitjob by the entire establishment, both parties, (((MSM))), etc.
The interesting thing for me is that Moore (and Bannon, who's backing him) are facing this opposition even when they're utterly pro-jew and pro-zionist. (or at least appear to be that).
The best indicator of whether or not they're full controlled opposition would be judging their actions instead of just their rhetoric. It's obvious the "alt-right" in general is kike-controlled opposition, but I'm not entirely sure on Bannon's (and Moore's) positions.

If there is some 3rd party faggot then he isn’t getting much steam. He’s not even on the ballot.

It's 'Bama, turnout is good for us. There's a pretty finite number of democrats in 'Bama.

I actually heard a nigger "professor" give a rant about how afraid of Alabama he was a few days ago. If Moore wins, I might move there.

Read the last line retard

There's one measly thread on cuckchan, not even an election watch really, and shills are trying to bomb it with leftypol tier garbage unironically. What a shitshow

Just voted for my boy Moore.
One vet to another.
MAGA

Rolling for dubs.

Kek. are they trying to give Moore a last minute boost. Do they honestly think "muh gays" are going to have a good reception on 'Bama.

I really hope it turns out that blacks voted for moore because he hates fags like they did for prop 8

A non Jew tv station could make such a hilarious show of they just went into ghettos and asked blacks about gays and feminists on hidden camera.

Off work and checking in. What's the scoop ameribros?

bump. Hope Moore wins.

Nothing much. No results yet.

I'd like to see honest stats for cuckchan. I'd be surprised if it wasn't at least 40% bots/shills.

Usually like 7pm eastern before the the tv station starts making calls right? Should go fast anyways since it is only one time zone in the state.

Final stretch! Once more
TAKE MY ENERGY ROY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah, 7 or 8 are usually when it'll be called. Could go later if it's a tight race but it's Alabama so I don't see it going late.

Anons, go flood the phone numbers of Alabama Democrats.
Numbers on pic attached

I can feel it.

I'm on the cuckchan thread right now rolling four doubles and a triple out of 12 posts. The shills are booty bothered hard. Check out

M8enBbc on the thread

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/152993776#p153015619

this. FLOOD THE LINES NOW!

(heiled)

Sweet fuck, that's a big increase and something tells me it's pissed off Alabamans turning out to tell the (((media))) and the (((establishment))) to go fuck themselves

/mlpol/ fuck off

Checking 'em

Just sent a few chaim traitors on some wild rides to nowhere! Thanks m88 - turning on the GAS

Take a seat.

Take a filter up the ass

lol newfag

Jesus when did cuckchan get so bad? Half the thread is full of "Common sense anti trump conservatives" or gay shills.

8 fucking years and people still triggered by ponies

They're an eyesore and signals deep seeded mental deficiencies in the poster.

I'm excited to see moore get defeated. Fuck pmurt. Dubs for truth, he's finished.

Alright, I need some help discussing this Roy Moore thing with some folks from my school. After doing my own little research and finding out how much he supports traditional American values, and how it's gotten him in trouble in the past, I absolutely understand why leftists are looking to slander him. The issue is that these people don't understand what it means when Jews and pro-Jew politicians all universally support something, since that alone discredits the claim. I need something I can show them along the lines of claims already being debunked by the investigations. Something nice and easy for normies to digest.

give it to me straight bros….are we gonna with this thing?

Yes.
Alabama hate niggers.

Yes

Nice dubs nigger.

It's Alabama dude, almost as religious as Iran, there's no chance of a democrat winning. They're trying to force-meme it with the muh sexual assault and they'll have dead people, felons, illegals and busloads of minorities voting as always but it's still not going to happen. Probably all the media shit is just going to increase turnout due to paranoia.

Just point to the clear forgery they've been touting in the media as evidence.

There's been waves of acceleration since gg, they are progressively growing more aware of our meme generation clout. The posts you referenced are all shills btw, no one comes unironically to a chan to talk like that. They are hitting that thread hard because the Jews really care about Moore. Also in general the mods are compromised and allow 24/7 slide generation.

>he shitposted the wrong kind of cartoons!!11!!11!
I don't care for horsefuckers, but it's funny that you get triggered by them.

What is this yearbook meme that keeps popping up? I don't watch the kike news so I don't get where it came from.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

One of the 'victims' claimed it was moore signing her yearbook as evidence that he diddled her.

FUCK BEZOS

Cuckchanner actually summed it up well

Yes, the accusations were always suspect due to their convenient timing, but at this point it's pretty clear his accusers are completely full of shit. One of them is a heroin addict who has done shit like this before. Another one's son came out and said that she's a pathological liar. One woman's only evidence that she even knew roy moore was a, possibly forged, yearbook that she refused to produce for independent analysis and eventually admitted, "W-well he didn't actually right this thing here but ya he totes raped my butthole!" So now a probable forgery. This mall he was supposedly banned from for his rabid child lust came out and has no idea what anyone on CNN is talking about. The people who worked at pizza shop where he raped a girl in a dumpster said her story is shit, they don't remember he working there, the dumpster was never where she said it was, the store doesn't close at the time she says, and she's basically full of shit.

Great.

good god i hope so. Im really praying for a 7-12 point lead for moore as just more salt in the wound

It's going to be bigger than that.

Smells like goon.

You guys are going to lose this so badly. I don't have enough smug ponies in my folder for this happening

you know what to do

Hour and a half until the polls close, boyos

Don't make me post fluffies, you little shit

BASED BROWN GUY!

Just tell them no one in Alabama actually believes the claims because
1) The first accuser said she was a trump voter so "it's totally not political" and then people used her publicly available information to find out she wasn't even registered to vote in 2016
2) The owner of the malls came out and said the claims were bullshit
3) Another girl had her stepson and mother(?) say she was full of shit
4) Moore offered to pay for a forensic examination of the yearbook and her lawyer, (((Gloria Allred))), would not produce the yearbook for independent verification.
4.1) Allred found a "former fbi forensic document examiner" and he said Roy Moore wrote it all. Then 2 or 3 days ago, yearbook girl admitted she added the date and location to the yearbook.

Wait a minute, that slogan…

i am legitimately filled to the brim with disgust every time i see a spic. Its worse than niggers for me at this point

did you just roll in last week?

Is this legit? Is he protected on a campus somewhere?

happy birthday to me happy birthday to me dems BTFO eternally happy birthday to me
Praise Kek
Shadilay

No more of Moore! It's fucking Alabama, what kind of fucking do you expect? Decent people ought to leave that state!

Happy birthday user.

hbd user

Bahahahhaa

More crying please, lord kek.

It's too late now, Shariablue.

Danke

TRIPS OF TRUTH MOORE WILL WIN SENATE

Happy birthday user, and great dubs.

Capped for the win tonight user
Checked
Huge win
fourteen points better than a dem

No dubs , palindromatic but no dubs.

happy birthday

Danke user

9696 counts since it is repeating the same thing twice. Checked.

Anything is better than jews. Literally anything. All evils are downriver of jews.

That still doesn't mean they won't swing from lampposts, and stop derailing the thread nigger.

Happy birthday. I'm so close to toasting this night but it feels weird to do so on a Tuesday.

Niggers have their place in the U. S. (Kikes brought them over on slave ships), as do Injuns, but Spics don't even have a legal right to be here. They're an invasive species and should be released back into their natural home south of the border.

There's pretty much no chance. I mean, come on. It's Alabama. Why are they even bothering? Are they really that desperate for Senate seats?

LEL
Fuck you (((JuPo)))

Yes

REEEEEEE IMPEACH NOW!

It's the same thing as the race in Georgia. If the dems win in a deep red state they will use it to claim this is the downfall of the republicans.

HOW DARE THEY MAKE AN ATTEMPT TO ARREST CRIMINALS

I'm pretty sure we'll see a nice spate of cuck suicides after Moore's win.

Good. That might discourage the AL felon voters. Amplify that.

Only one hour to go

We need a new thread

There only two type of people that are worry about that nignogs and leftist who send their pets to vote.

This pic has got to be at least 3 hours old going by the day light.

here is link twitter.com/FelixForTruth/status/940601987607007233
archive.is/V4Y9J

I have a feeling Moore will win….

Moore please

Alright guys, any update? Some Alabama anons wanna give us the situation on the ground?

I hope so.

Yes he will.

(checked)

(checked)
Now that's what I'm talking about.
And for that spic, felix, I think isn't used to the frosty climate. He better get used to some ICE.

The usual astroturfing and a bunch of cucks telling alabama voter to vote democrat unless they want to be called racist homophobic inbred hillbillies.

1 hour till exit polls
Lots of different early exit info, all completely useless

I'm not going to celebrate too early, don't want to look like Hillary Supporters, but I think he still has a good chance. If he does somehow lose it won't be by a large margin.

oh shit, repubs already now hes gonna win
landslide inbound

Obviously they don't give a shit though? When I voted for Trump there was not a single Clinton supporter for as far as I could see. Felt good that day. I want to feel that again, even if it's far less significant. I think we can pull it off, because of Trump can beat the media empire with their guns firing at him, Moore can handle a small smear campaign.

Happy birthday, user! I'm glad you were born.

Yeah i don't want to throw salt at this just yet.

I want a repeat of Georgia and Montana. Well that doesn't stop those smarmy cunts to pull their usual guilt tripping and fake concern.

That redhead's kinda cute, shame about the nose though. I also hate her shitty Seiko.

There's also another reason why they were trying so hard to defeat Moore this election. Moore represents an oncoming cascade of people to come into the seats that will actually do shit rather than be controlled opposition. People like Sean Hannity aren't kidding when they say Moore is going to shake up the entire Senate. After Moore's victory, there'll be more and more actual people gearing up for 2018 seats that will flush out the controlled opposition repubs and more of the dems who have only left an impression of the kind of legacy they want to leave behind. All the while the MSM keeps destroying themselves.

The GOPe super cucks would try to deny a seat to the duly elected Senator with the Presidential endorsement?
They're fucking drunk on bull spunk!

I love how (((they))) pretend like anything but a Moore land slide will happen.

Get out of here Michael

Also, what (((they))) did against Roy Moore during this election cycle is the framework (((they))) will use in the next year's midterms against people like Paul Nehlen and others.

theres no one to watch cry
Jones HQ is a fucking ghost town

THIS IS MY LAST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trumpy Bear gives his energy to the thread
>gettrumpybear.com/

The reason they'd even dare to dream about it is because the last time the Senate went into recess there was a unanimous consent that it wasn't actually a recess so that Trump couldn't make recess appointments that the Senate has been slow walking. With Christmas rolling around and another recess coming and with the way that they've thrown everything and the kitchen sink at Moore its almost assured he doesn't go along with unanimous consent and recess appointments happen.

I thought we'd have exit polls by now. Haven't seen any.

We have like an hour left.

Be patient

The exit polls said Hillary would win. They're meaningless.

Diminishing returns. people are giving fewer and fewer fucks as time goes on.

I only saw Trump signs in my town, but on the day of the election there was this braindead boomer in camo holding up a Hillary sign. It might have even said "veterans for Hillary" or something, I don't remember. Wtf, was he actually retarded, or was he some burned out druggie getting paid to stand there? It's not a swing state, and it still pissed me off. He was too close to the entrance to the polling center for our local laws so I called the number to report it; they said they'd send somebody to check it out.

Moreso the fake blonde next to her that caught my eye but ok. Both of 'em need to get belt whipped until there's no tears left for them to cry, then have a load of Aryan sperm dumped into their uterus.

Swamps will be drained

Fuck it, I'm queueing up the next thread

8ch.net/pol/res/11029895.html

I'm getting sheepy goys. Is it going to be worth staying up regardless of the result?

anyone with a fox news livestream?

Apologies, I'm ignorant on the timeline… Barring any Establishment obstruction, when is Moore scheduled to take his seat in the Senate? Could they delay seating him until after the Christmas recess so he can't spoil it for them?

youtube.com/watch?v=_PdIw0VvbtI

It hasn't started yet.

Yes.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP FAM

hooktube.com/watch?v=8v3DYrB20tc

Thank you kindly, user.

How? Turtles! was more high energy than that.

Some say we're riding a wave, but I don't think the pendulum will ever go back in the other direction. The internet is a nonstop truth machine, & try as they might to censor it, it's too little to late.

Thanks my man , so am I

One of our biggest failures here was not turning Corey Stewart into a nationwide meme in the primary against Ed Gillespie what a fucking opportunity… The mad bastard only lost by two points…

fox jews losing shit over Trump tweets lol

This could be a small, weird thing that bothers me, but Facebook always, ALWAYS shills left-wing propaganda in their trending bar, so if Moore wins, Facebook will still left-wing news sites towards the public via the trending bar. If anyone uses Facebook, be ready to be dissenting voices against the left. If we win, this will be a much needed comeback for the right-wing since Charlottesville. When it comes to the left, we need to blackpilled then when they're down, and there's no better way than to REASONABLY counter-signal.

You two faggots made me smile.

Actually I'm not 100% sure. Since its a special election not very long at all, might even be asap.

Bammy is an hour t the left dumb dumb

Need new bread

this fucking negress losing her mind right now holy fuck

lmfao the fucking mad man

Don't get complacent or cocky. We still need to gain support and educate the public.

Fucking hilarious. Is she really a he tho

Please be real.

Ok, I fucking love Moore now. Those are pretty good.

I like this timeline.

Lügenpresse!

Oh I know, duh approval rating!

We have new bread

Baking.

SLOW DOWN A BIT

I'm not saying to stop, I'm just reaffirming the trend. Sexual allegations will never be able to be used ever again after this without PROOF. People are waking up like you would not believe.

Well, fucking link it shithead.

Yea, Moore won

Pre election Moore salt

oh my fuck I'm laughing so hard I got a dopamine burst and now I'm sweating like an addict

Put streams and such, also likely saltmine twitter feeds

Read the book, you cunt.

NEW THREAD FOLKS

checked
Too late go here

this is excellent

PRESSCUCKS ON LIFE SUPPORT

That's fantastic.

NEW BREAD

Fuck it's a shoop, god dammit user
twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/940711262413115398

CAN'T WHORE THE MOORE