Hey Holla Forums, how would I go about geting a boyfr– friend to play Wakfu with on a regular basis?

Hey Holla Forums, how would I go about geting a boyfr– friend to play Wakfu with on a regular basis?

And don't tell me to find someone to play with in game because I literally just started and anyone I find in-game will be a ship that has already sailed.

Exploring a new game (or MMO) with someone is a great way to build a relationship and make good memories I think

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/solomongrundybornonamonday/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off, queer.

I declare this thread a Marche thread.

For the last year, I had Wakfu installed just on a chance that it might not be shit one day.

It's a shame I'd have to drop some heavy cash if I ever wanted to play it properly(rename/respec all my characters, and use them all at once), not to mention the 'hero' or whatever they call the second-character-as-companion slots are a subscription based service, because whatever retard came up with it would rather milk the few people that do play, than make a good game.

I had a good run with it, but that skill system overhaul ruined it for me. Too bad.

Why the fuck would you play vidya to be social, you freak

because you can sit here and try to deny it all you want, all day, all night, and six ways til sunday but humans are SOCIAL CREATURES and we always end up craving some form of social contact and at some point shitposting on image boards isn't enough any more

and VIDEO GAMES is ALL I KNOW HOW TO DO

And that is exactly why VN and dating sims exist. Don't fall for the 3D is better meme.

shit/10 tbh.

I dunno user its not like you posted an email or anything someone could contact you on. You fucking geek.

Tits or GTFO.

it's on steam

steamcommunity.com/id/solomongrundybornonamonday/

Fuck off already. Everyone hates you. Nobody likes you. You shit up everything you're in with your crap and your horribly obsessive, possessive personality. You really need to die.

Fuck off furfags. Back to your containment board

Don't play Wakfu, just fucking don't. It's alright (and by alright I mean, good fucking luck finding a group, but the grind isn't too terrible besides the 120-142 gap) up till about 160-170, but as soon as you reach Moon and Xelorium progress becomes really slow. You're technically a high level player at that point but compared to richer players you're dogshit with terrible gear. So you spend huge amounts of time trying to get the money you need to gear yourself up whilst autistic multiboxing/heroes using faggots dance around with billions of kamas. It's a horrible soul sucking vortex of despair that will consume your free time and also money if you're retarded enough to pay Ankama to shit in your mouth. The only redeeming factors are turn based combat is superior to most other MMOs combat systems, and the art+music.

t. level 200

who the fuck are you

I just want someone to play with

It's Rera, he will play literally any game as long as he can get a friend to play with, then be a supreme asshole to them and their friends if he gets the chance. He's possessive as fuck and all he really cares about is having someone to control and make himself feel better with.

Just one of the many people on Holla Forums you've pissed off trying to be "friends" with you terrible sack of shit.

Oh wow.
That's fucking hilarious.
Did you seriously think this fucking guy genuinely wanted to be friends with you?
Christ, people are are absolutely pathetic.

ayy

I met him through groups in general threads, I didn't take up any offers. He's an ass to everyone and has been kicked out of each group he's been in.

Any stories? I love drama.

if you know who I am, where I've been, what I've been kicked out of, or any other such gossip about me chances are you're a piece of shit faggot no better than me that has been trapped on Holla Forums for as long as me if not longer

only difference between you and me is you won't put yourself out there because it would fucking DEVASTATE YOU to have people on Holla Forums know you, be able to pick you out in a crowd, and say anything negative about you

it's not like I had high hopes of making friends tonight but come on this isn't doing anyone any favors

sssssssstop

Wew. Top level banter user, 11.2/9.7

That's a lot to say when you get bullied by the 4am thread.

by like two dudes that hang out in there literally all day

Report it
I came to talk about wakfu but it appears op is a faggot so i will not

You know what, I feel bad for you, so I'm going to give you some advice.

For one, you sound catty as fuck. You're never going to make friends with any quality people who'll actually stick around when you're being bitchy/needy.

That's a pretty serious character flaw, and I don't know if you're even capable of fixing it (let alone willing to fix it), but I would recommend dialing it back a few notches and then creating a thread over on >>>/cuteboys/. There's a lot of lonely faggots there that would be willing to give you a chance, but I don't think any would stick around if you keep acting the way you're acting.

Good luck, I really mean it.

they don't play video games there

I don't know this Rera faggot is, but it's now story time. What did this mongrel do?

That's some cute shit, what's the source?

I was a player in french alpha, played bit more in beta and went hard on release
Came back a few times over, met a good friend from Argentina my group started VOIPing with.

It doesnt matter how good or shit you are, if you're social you make friends, if you're not you can play the game solo forever.

Started on Nox i believe, now in Remington, i think

Git Gud faggot.

Learn to use the auctionhouse, its literally in every game.

Financially low IQ, i bet you work for a living too