Undercover at (((Amazon))): Exhausted humans are inefficient so robots are taking over

Undercover at (((Amazon))): Exhausted humans are inefficient so robots are taking over

"don't think there's a Jew in the world with Jeff Bezos's intensity"

www.unz.com/isteve/jews-make-up-11-of-worlds-50-richest/

Mirror investigative reporter says: 'Amazon has recognised humans are the least efficient part of the operation - it makes more money by treating its workers as expendable commodities'

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/undercover-amazon-exhausted-humans-inefficient-11593145

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/5JOx2
archive.fo/BWFuS
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/03/less-than-3-percent-of-americans-live-a-healthy-lifestyle/475065/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Welcome to the brave new world of Amazon's goy cattle.

That's music to my ears, I bought suits (2 day delivery) and got it yesterday plus other stuff. All shipping should be 2 day to be honest.

Jewgle does the same stuff to low level workers btw. for data entry positions etc.

Extremely high targets and pitting good goys against each other.

Amazon should be shut down to be honest. All profits are channeled to jews and chinks producing garbage.

Bring back brick and mortar…

Brick and mortar is dying precisely because it degenerated in big chains that sell the same mass-produced chinese crap, but at higher prices. Let it die.

Bring back pride in hard work, producing things locally, selling them at a reasonable price, and pride in buying from your neighbor and community.

Buying garbage you don't need made by indentured servants in Asia and giving billions in profits to open borders bezos.

But this is just one more step to post scarcity…

Shutting down Amazon would solve nothing. Chinks and Jews are the problem. Once you cut them out of the system, a service like Amazon would only be a benefit for white people.

When there's millions of other potential employees, yeah, you're expendable. You'll never not be expendable working on the warehouse floor, putting shit in boxes for a living. The problem of people passing out from exhaustion isn't likely the fault of Amazon (although they are the source of many, many other problems). Think of it this way

Podesta is literally on Bezos' payroll. Wouldnt be surprised in the slightest if that googly eyed motherfucker is a cannibal too.

They shouldn't have hired lazy niggers.

Eventually they'll all be laid off altogether, as automation starts to become cheap and practical enough to be more profitable than sustaining/improving working conditions. It's a matter of evaluating if risks of system failures and maintenance are less costly long term than hiring humans.

I missed a few things about this. It's what I get for not reading the article. First off, it's Bongistan, which has retarded labor laws and a terrible economy. The other thing that they slip under the radar and contextualize in a weird way, is the fact that the place was recently opened and isn't even fully staffed. So much for all those skilled immigrants to fill up the workforce, 'ey guvna? And because they are understaffed and busy as fuck for the holiday season, they keep sacking people for low performance, which is just poor management, more than anything else.

Why does this not surprise me in the slightest?
Last good gigantic company owner Henry Ford, $5/day and a newspaper that named the jew.

$5 a day, hot diggity daffodil!
Lets do the math.

Gold price 1927: $20.67
Gold price 2017: $1267

$5 dollars a day in 1927 translates to $316 a day today, adjusted against gold.

Thats $39 an hour, 8 hours a day. Not bad for a lowly line worker, not bad at all.

archive.fo/5JOx2
archive.fo/BWFuS
Archive, you nigger.
What the hell is happening lately, where OPs are this far behind? I've been hearing about this for days on [radio show], your'e just getting to it now?

back then though the workers went on strike the factory shut down, and strike breakers got the shit beat out of them. that doesn't happen anymore and there's an inexhaustible pool of labor. for every one of these warehouse workers that quit amazon is sitting on a pile of resume's 5000 deep.

i'm not a fan of unions but they do serve a purpose before they ultimately and inevitably go completely corrupt.

Because you go to prison if you beat the shit out of people as a white man, which results in you getting blacklisted by the government.

people have no idea how badly they are being jewd.

The modern goy vs goy in the hunger games world made the vast majority of people expendable.

I remember the days when a POSTMAN could afford a house and raise a family singlehandedly.

You literally get hired as soon as you walk in to any of the amazon fulfillment centers. I don't think they're trying to keep anyone around. It is cheaper to just keep rotating in fresh meat until the robots can actually do the picking and packing.

Look at an $AMZN stock chart, I'll wait.
Been following them a few years ago when they were in the 100s still.
Price today? 1,100+/share
It's a straight fucking line up… normies got comfy on the internet and used to ordering everything on there. They used to be super scared of putting in their credit card # into the computer… anyone with boomer parents or coworkers that is around 30 will know EXACTLY what I am talking about.

Amazon is a shit company tbh. I called their support the other day… they gave me some Indian bitch and I had to escalate it to get some Asian chap in the UK named Chung or something. He was nice but damn, the only white people I know who work for Amazon worked in the warehouse for pennies then ended up in the psych ward.

Funny, the only reason those companies can function that was the government heavily cracking down on informal economies.

It's funny how they try push Bezos as some kind of genius, when his success is mostly due to luck. In early 1999 his chief financial officer was a grumpy old wall street guy that the other shareholders forced on Bezos. This
guy didn't even like internet companies and had seen so many business failures that he was cynical and sure that it would fail. Anyway, he demanded that Amazon take
out a big loan, and being an experienced
guy locked the loan in with a low interest rate.
Then the internet boom started to crash in the
middle of 1999 but thanks to the big cheap loan Amazon were able to keep trading through
the worst of the crash in 2000, 2001, and 2002.
Bezos himself was against taking out the loan.
If he had prevailed, Amazon would have gone
the way of Sears.
Speaking of Sears, this company should have
been what amazon is now. From it's start one
hundred years ago it was great at using the latest technology to sell stuff. It used the
railways, the telegraph, and later the telephone
to connect with customers. By the 1990s
some younger executives wanted to sell over the internet, but the old guard were wary.
They didn't seem to get the simple idea
that the internet was just another electronic way for the customer to order stuff, just like the telegraph was in 1906 or the telephone was in
1930. How they couldn't figure this out is a mystery. Now Sears is a long forgotten company, tottering on the brink of bankruptcy,
it's place taken by Amazon.
It's funny how the simplest of things are the
cause of the rise and fall of empires.

If you live in a place that has the concept of "local business", then you know that's impossible to make work.

What the fuck is wrong with your formatting? Christ.

You want to try again with that sentence?

Why would you produce things locally at a higher cost and lower? Why would you pay for the overhead of operating small local shops when central warehouses operated by machines are much cheaper? You're calling for waste of resources for no benefit for society as a whole. The actual issue is that the profits aren't being distributed because only very few humans participate in this new distribution of goods. A possible solution is an unconditional basic income. This of course comes with its own issues, such as:
- people have more time to shill for retarded ideas
- culture of unemployment becomes self-sustaining, thus splitting society in a working upper class and unemployed lower class.
- bored people become criminals

higher cost and lower quality*

The culture of unemployment is only one aspect of the future to come. The automation of every industry combined with fewer borders globally is going to see an explosion in GDP and productivity unprecedented in human history. Manufacturing will see productivity increases of over 250%, as we've already seen with the fully automated factories in China. Similar, though not as drastic, increases will be seen in agriculture as well, and in all service industries. The popluations of first world countries will increase sevenfold, and once automated factories can produce more automated factories, thus making capital cheaper, the continents of Africa, Asia and South America will see population explosions that will make the coming ~3 billion increase look like nothing. Housing and energy needs for this new glut of humans will entail almost every last bit of forest or natural wilderness being converted into mines, dams, or desertified to make room for sprawling suburbs of megacities. The Amazon Rainforest will cease to be, all rural areas of the U.S. will be permanently paved over, and pollution in Idaho will reach levels rivaling current downtown Calcutta. Life expectancy, despite the efficiency of mechanized healthcare, will drop drastically as cancers start to affect humans at younger and younger ages. Eventually even the most sophisticated farming techniques will be unable to make crops grow from soil erosion and soil poisoning, and the world will die.

You mean through immigration?
Also: Imagine a world with 10bn mutts, 20bn niggers, 3bn pajeets, 2bn chinks, 1bn arabs, and 1bn white people. This can't be self-sustaining to the point that every last bit of earth is being used for farming, production, or housing, can it? I can't imagine how such a world is supposed to work.

gee spics are inefficeint who could have guessed

What's the point of even leaving your MEGATOWER when the town is overrun with niggers?

Let's be honest, whites are better than working in handling things from a to b or flipping burgers or picking up fruits

Which amazon isn't.
And spics are still inefficient and cost more in the long run than a better paid white worker.
What retards up top in their glass castles don't realize is that many well paid workers are a short term cost for their employers but that money they earn is spent in their country, almost 100% of it, spinning those economy gears faster than anything else.

The problem is immigration. Close the borders, automate shit jobs and let whites work in creating the robots and maintaining the system. You can fix that way both the job problem and the birth rate problem.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/nigger/
>>>/communism/

Because OP is a gigantic faggot:

Sounds like the fairy tales from Auschwitz. I can't believe cucks are commuting several hours a day to do this for £8.20 an hour.

Because the purpose of life isn't about gathering sheckles. In a local economy, you have to build relationships so you can get an idea of what the quality of the work you'll be expecting and, you know exactly what type of person you're keeping in work and supporting.

You don't get that with modern capitalism. All you see is a dollar amount on a price tag, and one competitor trying to undercut the other, and to do that they always drive down the worker's wage. They don't care whether they have to treat their employees the way Amazon does, or whether they have to use slave labour in 3rd world countries to do it.

Keeping people in work doesn't benefit society? You said it yourself bored people become criminals. You're advocating for the creation of crime. On top of that, for your "central warehouse" you're "wasting resources" building extra machines (trucks + planes) and fuel to ship this shit thousands of miles away, and wasting all the potential human labor.

I work for the beast on Sundays through the post office and I have to say, it's a comfy job that pays a great hourly wage.

>>>/facebook/

Basically real Goycaust
Kikes work the goyim to the death.

Like the seemingly well-intentioned plan to desegregate and shift wealth from whites to blacks through programs ended in transforming the best school system in the world into kennels for animals who graduate to the most expensive prison system in the world. At least the executives at sears realized they made a mistake eventually.

you don't honestly think those numbers in your bank account have any concrete backing, do you?

But goy, that is not in the protocol.

The shillbots in this thread at really bad at engrish. Sage.

Bullshit, that is more than enough time. I don't want to defend amazog but that sentence just makes the guy sound like a whiny bitch

You mean 0 whites because we'll be in space by then…. hopefully

I concur. Amazon has lots of enemies that will always pay big bucks for stories like this. Probably hogwash - it is nearly impossible to abuse American workers this badly in today's labor law environment.

You do know that Amazon warehouses are so massive there workers run for 8 hours and are not allowed to walk right?

your story is suspect since Amazon workers are required to run all day getting items from shelves.

I tip my fedora to you super sleuth.

Is there confirmation Jeff Bezos is actually a kike? His mother's name sounds kikey: (((Jacklyn Gise)))

Only mudworlders reproduce beyond carrying capacity, and that problem is being fixed as we speak.

Bezos isn't a kike, even though he's worse than most of them.

A BLOO BLOO IM GAY
Typical limp-wristed liberal who has never done a day of physical labour in his life. It's funny because he says he's a keen marathon runner, which implies he has some knowledge of the mechanics of the human body, yet he can't even put 1+1 together and form the thought of "hey, maybe I should pace myself and not be a fucking retard" or "hey, maybe I should hit the gym and not be a cum guzzling ass clown"

Former line cook turned plumber here. We'd have been lucky to get in an actual meal, let alone a fucking break, in a 40*C environment; a minimum of ten hours a day in a six-sometimes-seven day work week. Holidays? What were those?
I work construction now, and let me tell you. If the foreman caught you being a liability, because that's what it is: you not pulling your fucking weight and being a danger to the crew, you'd get shit canned harder than Hillary's stained trousers. Complete your assigned task or go home. No time for this weak ass whiny bullshit.

if you're too stupid to leave your job then you completely deserve it. there are always other opportunities, they just might not be what you are looking for ie. a waste management worker or sanitation expert

See, this is how I know that any "tax breaks" for businesses will NEVER "trickle down" or incentivize them to expand businesses or increase wages for workers. The only thing they care about are maximizing shekels for their owners, and if they're already making a profit the way things are, and you stop taking as much of their profits in taxes, they're just going to hoard that money and still treat everyone like shit.. because why should they do anything differently?

Theres no difference between how businesses like amazon run today, and how mills/factories ran more than 100 years ago. Its slave labor and they're not going to do a damn thing to improve the lives of their slaves unless lots of people with guns (usually been the government before) shows up and puts it to their head and tells them to or else.

But, naturally, at this point amazon and those like it just packs up shop and runs away to somewhere else with more willing goy cattle to work as slaves if the place they live in tries to force them to do anything differently. And if the federal government tries it, they just run across seas to do it and sell their shit to us anyway… and retards still buy it.

NO ONE should buy anything from amazon for any reason… but people are stupid, and governments are all corrupt, and businesses are all run by greedy shekel grubbers. So this is what we get.

I am sure that the jews are being evil, thats nothing new, the market is pushing more extreme performance in many area's…so without government oversight and management this is bound to happen

BUT

BUT

SOMETHING BEYOND THE JEW ACTUALLY HAS TRANSPIRED

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/03/less-than-3-percent-of-americans-live-a-healthy-lifestyle/475065/

Humans have degraded severely. Testosterone is down. General fitness is down. Many things have gone very badly with the average human body. So right now, to me the most funny thing is that the jews may be asking for ever increasing in performance humans…but at the same time the humans are getting worse and worse. So in some way, its no miracle that they would turn to robots, if the pool of people who are good diminishes severely.

No, that’s also the direct result of jews. Why do you think there’s ✡fluoride✡ in the water supply? Why do you think there is plastic and xenoestrogen in there, too?

i just quit a warehouse job where i was working 12 hours with fifty minutes total to relax

enhanced and profited over by the jew I am sure, but the general fitness went down when luxuriousness went up. Directly the result of increased GDP and increased quality of life. The water and the food…some are ambiguous (like nixon, the commie destroyer giving rise to that fucking HCFS thing)…or things like fagism and inflammation with plant fats are almost entirely them though. But stuff like this happened before you know. Jews, giving their numbers are probably still 40% responsible for this whole mess too.

60% if you count in the fact that they are the ones who blocked our mistakes in food, which we should have addressed in schools and through legislation. So yea, in total jews are probably 60% responsible for the dire state of the average human body.

People who believe in trickle down economics are legit retarded.

stupid, how about unconditional basic land ownership?

'Cost', when talking about a country's economy, isn't loss of sheckles, it's loss of productivity. I'm assuming that productivity leads to technological advancement, which is generally favorable for a society.
Is it wrong though? Who says we can't measure happiness in dollars?
Generally speaking, that's good. Prices have to adapt to demand and supply. If they don't, a market becomes inefficient and trade becomes a cost factor itself, thus lowering productivity.
Correct, that's why we need governments.
People who know that their job solely exists to keep them busy become depressed. We could lie to them, but that would be jewish.
I'm suggesting a solution while acknowledging that it has flaws. Maybe we can build on it and find a better one?
The machines are a net benefit. If fuel is needlessly wasted or endagers the environment, then it is too cheap, which can be changed through taxation.
Human labor will become so cheap that they can't compete with machines. But we don't want them to starve, so their labor needs to be subsidized. At some point, humans will decide that their time is worth more than they get at work, so they stay at home. So this must be prevented. How about a negative income tax instead?

I remember a time where you didn't have to be a millionair or taking a loan for millions to afford a little fucking house. We're being jewed and the only reason people do not realise this is because they stay asleep from all the shit they keep buying so that they can avoid reality.

Now we're going somewhere.

You're right but there isn't enough jobs around because of globalisation that caused (((industries))) to leave the white countries and open up slave-factories in the third world instead. Because somehow it's cheaper to transport goods from the third world than actually produce them in the homeland.

It's all designed this way because they want us to be cattle, they want to degrade us, to see us crawl for that flipping-burger job any retard could do. I've got around 20 collegues at my joint and half of them has university-degrees, engineers and whatnot, none of them is what i would call burn-outs or rejects either but top of the line whites.

You're not realising you're working harder and harder for less and less while the kike takes your resources, screw you out of any opportunity to live a good life while flooding your country with enemies.

How can you sit on Holla Forums and rationalize your living? Don't you see that all the shit you put in, you get less and less out of it as the currency keeps getting inflated, prices go up, your wages go down, the amount of work you do goes up and what you're left with is a shitty apartment in a city filled with terrorist-cells and niggers.

virtual signaling this much.

nigga working yourself to death is not a virt-two!

(((Totally organic))).

Again, "Economics" is far more than shekles and productivity. What is the purpose of creating these things anyways?

"Economics" comes from the greek "oikos"(household) and "nomos" (law). Therefore, economics properly understood is household law. Is the sole purpose of a father to teach his sons how to make things really really quickly and efficiently? What is the purpose of the father in the household? So should the state be to it's citizens.

Technology is amoral, all it does is amplify the power of those that wield it.

Someone never learned the moral of the story behind King Midas.

Not when you undercut the living wage of your workers and send jobs overseas

Prices have to adapt to demand and supply.

Which is why we import the third world, to overload the labour supply. Is this a good thing?

Not exactly, They become depressed when they see no meaning or purpose to the things they do. A downie isn't going to be mad if his caretaker gave him things to do to keep him occupied.

Solution to what? What problem are you attempting to solve?

Depends on which way you look at it. It just opens a different set of problems. Before technology, Living conditions were a lot harsher, but the people who weren't that bright were able to contribute in a meaningful way. Now, machines raise the standard of living, which exploded the population over the last century. But now many people have completely isolated meaningless lives. What do you do with the bottom 20% of the population? (intelligence-wise)

>JEWS: THE LARGEST NATION WITH NO LAND OF THEIR OWN

Agreed I work as an order filler and I make due with 2 30 minute breaks just fine, hell I enjoy the physical aspect of my job.

At amazon? or for a different company.

From the article,

I read in other articles, it takes roughly 6-7 mins to walk to the break area, plus 1-2 for a security check each way. So they might have 10 minutes tops if they don't have to use the bathroom, twice daily. It's understandable that they deplore the conditions due to the minimum wage pay, If you're going to have high demands on your employees, the least you can do is be paid half decently. But on the other hand, perhaps they can use it as incentive to learn other things so that they don't end up working there for a long time. From the sounds of it, amazon should just resort to a piecework payscale.

/saltleft/ pls. The tears have been historically delicious.

gtfo

Yea but low-level employees at Google are pajeets and chinks, i.e. basically robots anyway.

more like that or eaten/bread to oblivion

It's bred you illiterate philistine.

spotted the carb bunny

This, holy shit

The solution is don't work for the jews or traitors. Be your own boss and decide your life, not them controlling you.

No shekels mean no power for them.

Funny how society is like an algal bloom gone astray. Oil was our fertilizer

Not too much different from my job.

It's too hard of work for too little pay. It was either this or collect unemployment, and I don't want to be a leech. I'm transferring to a much easier desk job for much more pay the second I get a chance.

People still abloo post?

Gise

English and French : regional name for someone from the district of France of this name, which is of unexplained origin.
French : from a short form of a Germanic personal name formed with wid ‘leader’.

Jim does because he's a faggot

Wake up kids, it's the Amazon model that has to be erased, not just (((amazon)))

Until The Wall goes up you can't think like that. You're being Snowball'd.

Nice try, kike.

This is just part of the slow and steady degradation of working and living conditions that will continue until we return to serf level living standards, perhaps worse considering industrialization and its pollutants. The sad part is, most people will simply accept it, since it happened, and is happening, gradually enough that they're never shocked into true anger.

People accepted absolutely terrible living conditions and tyranny for centuries, there's no reason to think they won't do the same again. If we don't fight back in the next few years the whole world will be a Jew run hellscape with a mass of browns and yellows eking out an existence worse than that of animals.

The unions really could do something about it. Unfortunately where I am they're obsessed by identity politics and it seems they are run by retards or have been infiltrated by the corporations themselves. This is happening to an extent where whole workplace agreements are being thrown out because employees are actually worse off under them than if there had been no agreement.

I've never once seen a rep either, I would consider joining if they told us what they were actually doing, but we all know it's not much.

Unions went the same way as Amnesty International, PETA, and the rest of "civil organizations": roleplaying clubs for professional activists, working as a PR branch of the hedge fund that sponsors them.

Luck? No, it came from whites. Whites, who wanted jobs, who needed to compete against Google and Microsoft, and who did not have copyright to do so.

Amazon's success came from two things, and two things only: (1) It re-created the blue-book of the world's product lines and inventories. It did so in an era and time that was critical: The tech fall to china boom delta period circa 2000-2007. (2) It created the only other build-out competitor to Google and Microsoft server and datacenter ownerships. It also did this in the same era that preceeded the final tech fall of 2008/9, permitting it to thrive and acquire physical ownership due to everyone else having to liquidate and firesale in the same time period. Perfect wealth transfer classic jew mechanics.

Jeff Bezos never wanted inventory, he wanted copyright. Bezos had the warehouses forced upon him, because it was the only thing that was mission critical, necessary, and revenue stream generating - Amazon never made bank nor investment on copyright cartelling. As the landscape cleared, these two things, the index catalog and the servers to house them, gave way to the optimization of building fully owned warehouses, right when no one else could (again due to classic jew economics, effectively becoming the only player, able to draw on central currency printing stock and needing to build, since it could not do search or software).

To this day, Bezos does not understand Amazon. Amazon's success came from the whites that needed to compete and breathed a lifeforce from within the company structure. Sadly, that very thing has been getting social/jew'ed/communed out of the company, accelerating since 2013, capitulating since early 2016. Amazon now floats on prior success, and has built nothing of value, nor needs to any more.

The only reason that kike is selling shit is because of his Jew connections and where he can get lower prices than everyone else.

everyone in this thread will still buy from amazon at the end of the day. if you truly hate amazon then do as stallman suggests and don't use them and don't give them a cent.

the best way to compete with amazon is by providing superior quality of service and especially by manufacturing original, high-quality, niche products at premium prices (don't sell chinese or kike trash). if selling locally the store size must be kept to a minimum (ideally you should own it), anything larger than 800 sqft is too large.

Amazon succeeded because it was nigger-free shopping. No going to the store, no encountering niggers, no getting mugged by niggers, no having to deal with nigger employees, none of that. The only problems are when they contract out to low quality delivery niggers.

Until brick and mortar can solve the nigger problem, brick and mortar will lose to amazon.

As an ex store manager that line of thinking really toasts my almonds.

Why don't businesses understand I WILL PAY MORE, if it means non Chinese goods. Have all the shitty Chinese gadgets you want, but don't fuck with my tools, and most importantly my safety gear.
I don't feel safe, and if China gets a monopoly they will be able to cut corners. After all, where is the alternative?

Also I miss brick and mortar because digital requires a card. Therefore it's a stepping stone to a cashless society.

McDonald's, KFC, anything is better than Amazon.

Segregation is no longer legal, and unfortunately this is the end result. Member the sears catalog? member how much fun that was to look at?

That was nigger free shopping for Christmas, until they had nigger models. Sears could have survived, they could have been as big as amazon, but instead they chose to be old, technophobic kikes. Now they are going out of business, because they failed to keep up with the times. We knew brick and mortar was doomed. We knew it was doomed in the 60s when nigger burned their own neighborhoods down.

b-but we have to import more mexicans to do the manual labor goy-er, guys!@!@!@!

This.
I have some luxury, no family to look after and living parents. So I could go back into education while working part time. Not everyone can do that, but if you despise your job, you NEED to work on an escape plan. Waiting does nothing.

Now I just have to hope I can get an apprenticeship at an older age. Electrician seems neat. Well the guys doing industrial stuff, the minor repairs in home would probably drive me mad. I know a guy who said lots of repairs were quick and boring, so most time was driving from a to b.

I've worked at a facility I can tell you about how some of them are run.
The worst that most of these articles are referring to are the fulfillment centers.

I was at a sortation building, last I checked they were converting a huge portion of it to automation, however the automated side part was still largely manned (and maintained) by the workers, just with much higher volume output.
They were always hiring more people, that didn't change.
The biggest problem which most of these huge companies are "blind" to is their tendency to hire a certain type of worker that is lazy and would rather talk or not show up.
Can you guess what that worker was?
They made up the majority of the workforce which was why the productivity was from a minority of hard workers.

pareto's law

pareto's law

And my mom wonders why I'm rushing towards the opportunity to walk on concrete for 10-15 miles a day for $13.50 hour. I honestly wonder how the slaves can even afford to drive to the warehouse.

And my mom wonders why I'm not rushing towards the opportunity to walk on concrete for 10-15 miles a day for $13.50 hour. I honestly wonder how the slaves can even afford to drive to the warehouse.

You are an absolute nigger if you don't demand that UBI be linked with sterilization. Unconditional UBI would inevitably lead to an explosion in the nigger, Mexican and white trash populations.

Hyperbole aside that's a giant fucking myth. There are not tons of people waiting in line for a warehouse job.

1. It's physical labor
2. It's typically long hours
3. Likely no benefits, unless it's Unionized in which case the Union is taking a 15% cut from your check on top of your taxes (and now you get to enjoy an incredibly hostile work environment with the management)
4. Wages vary, but it still has to compete with much easier jobs like Food Service and Retail that are paying at least $8hr
5. And then there is always Welfare and Collecting Unemployment

So no. The reason Amazon does this is because the entire operation is run this way from top to bottom. Even the people making $60-$120k a year dropout after 3 years because it's such a meat grinder and encourages infighting.

Unfortunately having worked in warehousing I can attest that it's true they'll have no problem finding workers.

Theres an Amazon warehouse near where I live and they hire constantly through an agency.
Most people leave in a few weeks but these agencies can provide almost any quantity of manpower in a few hours notice because theres not much else in the area.
Retail jobs typically go to women so you have a small army of barely employed young men just sat around desperate for anything.

Most warehousing gigs are pretty similar with the majority of their workforce being pretty transient and soon leaving, but being immediately replaced by someone else sometimes on the same day.

There's an army waiting for us but we have no way to tap it.

Amazonian checking in to confirm this statements. Amazon will hire almost anyone for tier 1 fc associates. No resume or references are needed. Only a highschool diploma and no violent crimes on a background check. There is no 5 gigabyte folder of resumes or a line of people around the block waiting to take this job. We just put up an add or get a temp agency to guarantee X amount of workers will show up at such a time on day Y for screening and orientation.

Benefits are pretty good for they work. Even if the base pay is low VCP(monthly bonus), overtime, paid time off and vacations add another 5K per year in value.

Nah it's because moving form a tier 5 to seven is nearly impossible w/o being a genius or just good at making things easier. The cash advance they get finally matures and they can leave with 60% to 100% of their stock grants vested. And amazon stock has tripled in the last 3 years so it'd be between 150-300K before taxes in stock if a tier 5 had started and done all 4 years of 35K in stock every year and had stock vested today. It's a good gig if you can last four years there as a tier 5+.

I'm as much as 14 words guy as anyone can be at amazon but it's more of an attitude problem for nonproductive workers. Some honestly try their best and just can make rate because of factors beyond their control.

Amazons model is no longer competitive against small to medium size enterprises unless you pay for the privilege to shop there. Without a Prime subscription you are punished with slow deliveries. I recently made a purchase on behalf of someone without an Amazon account, the item was several hundred pounds and standard free shipping was estimated at seven days, I paid an additional fee and this expedited the service to an estimated four days. Had I have paid Amazon £79 for PRIME membership the item would have been with me next day. BUT, smaller competitors almost all offer free next day shipping on orders of this value without a charge. Almost everything Amazon sell can be purchased at the same price elsewhere with the same shipping speed without a subscription charge.

Amazon used to have a policy of undercutting all competition but abandoned this when they reached a set market cap. Amazon is no longer particularly good value in many sectors but rather linger around average (online) price.

Amazon once offered a competitive service, they ran at an operating loss to capture market share and then reverted to a conventional business model (i.e. making a profit). At the moment they are dubious in nature but will soon cross the Rubicon into full dystopian mega corp. Handed monopolies by Government, displacing workers for automation all the while hedging their prices up as they smother the competition through sheer size. We ain't seen nothing yet.

As for they way they treat workers. Who is going to stop them? Under either capitalism or communism this is perfectly acceptable behavior. As ever, it’s third position or bust.

It is a mystery.

This is a detail that Holla Forumsl is missing. Amazon is not a retail company, they are a "solutions" company. Jewzos has been careful to make sure if it fails he has said it would.

Wallmart does not sell web hosting, amazon does, the prime subscription pays for itself if you watch the movies on it as a cord cutter and order a lot of things. However if you return stuff they take a beating on prime. They offset this by selling IT infrastructure and other IT services.

Amazon is a meat grinder, and i suspect that they will hit stagnation followed by implosion in the next 5 years. They do not have the retention like successful companies do. Their death blow will be a consumer off the shelf ERP that a small business can use. once those are cheap and wide spread, it will be over for amazon retail.

Reminder that their P/E was close to 1100 a few years ago. The S&P 500 average since its creation is ~15.

good, automation is fantastic.

For those anons who don't know how retarded Bong laws are, employers are allowed to work you to near death via unpaid OT and other usual jew tricks, but they're not allowed to injure you or the government fines them (Your civil suit is a separate case and likely wouldn't even take off if the criminal suit fails).

Liar. I don't care if the majority of posters don't understand why you lie, nor do I care if you understand why you lie. Everything you spoke is mechanically either incorrect, incomplete, or confabulated. I don't give guns to two year olds, I don't allow children to run business. I don't allow people who cannot pay the price of failure to even perceive success, much less role-play as if they paid the price for the lesson, much less feelz that they learned anything at all. If I ever find you as one of my middle managers, I will systematically accrue the debts of your existence, ledger them to memory, and levy them against your name until you are burned out, and all your lies with you.

Amazon does care for the statements of invalids and failures, and uses redressing them to excuse being unable to see or redress the valid and rightful. By your own admission, and by their own admission. Additionally, similarly benefits are irrelevant to those who have gratitude and agree to exchange doing your work for you for your pay; (((benefits))), (((overtime))), (((vacations))) and other apologies to failures are not the same, and only encourage more failures to be hired, to in fact cover for more failure-personnel, rather than redressing failing itself. It itself identical to your prior pseudo confession exculpatory confabulations. The rest follows the same. By 14 -and- 88, you will pay for your lies, and both you and Amazon will burn proportionately, precisely, and accurately.

This is the classic promise of automation: the really awful jobs are the ones that go away.

You can't cut them out of the system once they're in it. You need the system to crash and then rebuild without chinks and jews while at the same time actively keeping them out.

Yeah but Bezos isn't Jewish and why would you want less efficiency in your company?

That's nice, but again this job is easy for anyone with a reasonable work ethic, a modicum of willpower and most importantly; the ability and willingness to converse with their managers about barriers & potential issues before they become blamed for "failures". So good luck precisely, and accurately leveraging those accruing debts against me, a lowly fc associate.

That reminds me. Have these things spread overseas yet? This video is three years old.

Kek. Underrated as fuck.