archive.is/dGF8r

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/y4rnp
lockheedmartin.com/us/products/ALIS.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_F-35_Lightning_II_Israeli_procurement
counterpunch.org/2009/03/12/israeli-spying-in-the-united-states/
haaretz.com/world-news/1.590780
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talpiot_program
isolatebutpreserve.blogspot.ru/2016/11/israel-greatest-spy-machine-of-all-time.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Check_Point
timesofisrael.com/with-cheap-israeli-spy-tools-nations-are-monitoring-everyone/
theintercept.com/2016/10/17/how-israel-became-a-hub-for-surveillance-technology/
timesofisrael.com/with-new-hack-cellphone-can-get-data-out-of-computers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, all I can say is laugh

this shit's why i don't like israeli software defense contracts

Seriously why does anyone ally with the US. Almost as bad as the Brit empire when it comes to treachery

kek

the only people here to blame are yourselves :^)

>(((they))) know exactly where you are at all times

Europe should be making its own gear. Tying yourselves to this country is a fatal mistake.

>Chinese missiles won't fire, (((american))) jets can't fly
mfw katana weilding neckbeards are our last hope

Pic semirelated.

There's a reason for that.

Does it really matter, since these nations are all vassals of ZOG anyway? How many of these were the jews promised for free (actually don't even want to be reminded). They have to keep that in there to make sure the kikes don't sell to China.

Honestly what did they expect? Maybe next time they'll develop their own tech… Dumbasses.

Oh like everybody doesn't know they'd do this, as well as having remote control or disablement features.

I mean come on, do you think we'd just sell these planes to a bunch of eurofags scot-free?

I feel that pervasive spying like this is going to harm the USA but it'll be good as we see a huge variety of new companies coming out with un-pozzed CPUs and chips and such. Probably Norway is already collaborating with other F35 buyers in identifying and replacing affected systems. Perhaps they even seal one up and send it to Russia or China as a big FUCK YOU to the USA.

That's what i'd do if i where them, send it straight to Russia to get it 'debugged'. Fuckers.

It's brilliant if they'd have gotten away with it though:
too bad they got busted really, it was a good plan

Fighter planes are irrelevant for a midget country like Norway when your main enemies are NATO and Russia. These planes will only be used to prop up American striking power in the third world. God our politicians are fucking shit.

Y-you really think botnets would do that user? Just go on the fighter jets and be spies?

Botnet detection and mitigation will become a multi-billion dollar industry pioneered by autists, it already is in its foundation stages.

Norway is just another one of those Arabian countries we might go to war with in the future. This is for the better.

There is no excuse for your kike toys you absolute Bestest Goy in class.

Don't be daft, it's brilliant, the only shitty part was getting caught.

I wonder how the Lockheed shills are going to cover for this one when they notice this thread.

That's some expensive spyware.

It's a feature.
Allies have nothing to hide or worry about.
We're only collecting user data like seat warmer preferences and windshield washer mix ratios.

Yeah it's going to be brilliant when your jewish toy spies on everyone including you and then the jews sell your intel to the Chinese again.

Fuck off ZOG puppet.

Forget about the Jews for a minute, this is a top-tier scheme and was inevitable. The chinks are doing it too now.

GODDAMN IT, THIS SHOULDN’T HAVE GOTTEN OUT. If they had been able to keep the lid on it for just a few more years, dozens of F-35s would have gone into ISRAELI service, which means that WE WOULD HAVE KNOWN THE POSITION OF OUR ENEMY’S JETS AT ALL TIMES.

Norway literally signed a contract allowing this to happen.

archive.is/y4rnp

lockheedmartin.com/us/products/ALIS.html

TOP KEK

You really think your kike-infested nation hadn't already prepared for Israel to use this against you? Talk about fucking naïve.

Good video thanks.

topkek

Kek.
IF THEY WEREN'T ENGAGING IN CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES THEY WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE!
Did I do it right Mr. Poe?

toplel

The Lockheed Martin family are an unpleasant lot, believe me.

If I remember correctly.
During the Falklands war Argentina's Jet electronics were shut down by the manufacturer so their missiles couldn't target anything properly. USA can probably do the same to who ever buys their shit. But I think anyone buying Americans equipment is already part of the US empire so they shouldn't mind.

So basicly its lockmarts version of windows 10? What's it going to cost to "fix", another 3 billion shekels?

What happened to that F35?

from the aspect of the damage, something inside blew up not very hard and something burned on the outside of the aircraft

possibly some fuel pump or conduit failure that sprayed burning fuel on the hull
but I'm not an expert

The engine eats itself on turns over 3g's

This is important, anons. Do not ignore this thread.

Lockheed was involved in the vegas massacre. Don't let this slide.

you're fucking kidding
where is the audit?

Bump.

fucking hilarious

tbh this seems like a slide thread, the f35 has been shit for its entire existence, and will continue to be a shity sheckle trap designed to funnel shekels directly into the kikes pockets that own lockmart. news at 11.

The scopes on the guns left at the scene were of Lockheed make.

kek

it will also be /k/ommandos with moist nuggets fueled by surplus solvent fumes

trips checked
also just move toward the smell of CLP. should be some friendlies or at least gear in that direction

Wow, it's like everything wrong with Americas bureaucracy manifested itself into an airplane

This.

3g's? Well surely fighter planes don't have to face such strenuous activity except under extreme conditions!

Who do you think insisted on having it installed you twat?

I mean… That's what I'd do if I was running that program. It would even justify the pricetag because not only did you get a good jet but you also rigged the game in your favor.

I bet we've been doing this on previous models of lots of stuff. I bet that's the real reason Intel chips are designed the way they are. So you can't avoid the American Eye.

It also has a kill switch that can used to cause the plane remotely to an hero, when it is used in a conflict, that USA does not agree with:)

A couple things happened almost immediately after Snowden went to Russia:
There were a number of things that happened in the months after Snowden left the USA, interesting things which seem pretty obvious looking at his information which has been released so far. I might remember more, some of them really made me thing. Also it seems likely that China got wind of this years before Snowden started blabbing and this is probably the true reason they initiated their Godson project.

why not just eject the pilot and fly to a safe area for collection under automatic control?

heck you might want to keep the pilot for interrogation and what not

Why would yo do this when all the information has already been securely uploaded to your hdd?

Downside is if a major war breaks out all our manufacturing capabilities are largely overseas. Jews literally fucked us hard like they typically do. Fuck us over economically, fuck our rebuilding efforts over, fuck our war fighting abilities over, and start a war that we can't fight and will lose in.

Spying is really the least best tactic in a conflict.

one has to admit - your jew-fu is stronger than mine, senpai

Yes yes.. good goyim!!!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_F-35_Lightning_II_Israeli_procurement
All your ZOG are belong to us… remember our firms Narus and Verint also steal all your trade secrets and make sure you don't forget about the 6 mil:
counterpunch.org/2009/03/12/israeli-spying-in-the-united-states/
Also we get all the raw intelligence data collected on your soil.. by our computers, all legally…
haaretz.com/world-news/1.590780
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talpiot_program
isolatebutpreserve.blogspot.ru/2016/11/israel-greatest-spy-machine-of-all-time.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Check_Point
If you think Black Cube is bad you haven't seen nothing yet… but don't be paranoid, there's nothing to worry about, we have it all under control… literally:
timesofisrael.com/with-cheap-israeli-spy-tools-nations-are-monitoring-everyone/
theintercept.com/2016/10/17/how-israel-became-a-hub-for-surveillance-technology/
timesofisrael.com/with-new-hack-cellphone-can-get-data-out-of-computers/
Now be a good goy and let us take care of business… here let me sell you some VPN

hearty kek

vid link?, cant into embed

Were these Norwayfags born yesterday or something?

Wait. How many US jets does Israel own? Have all the gifts and deals been a back door into their inner workings? Could the US have been working against the kikes all along?

What's the weather like in Tel Aviv this time of year?

Damn son those digits

Yes it's x billions but you get the rootkit for free!. The Pentagon? State? Both? Whatever, the career douches who run the government and are unelected have damaged the reputation of the country and countless relationships. You'd have to be retarded and or suicidal to do anything with America now. It's just full on fucking and betraying.

Yeah we're screwed, do we even make basic electronics components like resistors and capacitors and such any more?

You got any source for that, user?

Preferably sent via Communication-Pidgeon

Typical Jewish technology.

They only have themselves to blame.

Because there are verbal mission briefings that aren't on the HDD.

I would agree with both of these statements

This. We should not pretend this was an idea that originated anywhere but Tel Aviv.

Dude, google chrome actually does something worthwhile for the user and delivers on its promises.

That joke of an plane…. I don't even.

Just wait you Norwegian cucks are going to love the new Windows 10 nav update XDDDDDD. Hey have you seen Bill Gates summer reading list yet? XDDDDDDDD

I don't have link handy, watched it on the Jew tube so easy to find, but wiki leaks new video on there is cryptic as heck. Family round the tree, looking for Santa, sees a red light, there he is, suddenly civilian home is demolished by a bomb and "don't let it happen to you"

Is this related? I don't mess with social medias besides damn jewtube but I kinda feel like the U.S. could possibly see something wicked this way comes. I don't think the U.S.A. would see any sympathy and few allies.

What kind of pathetic cucks think they can buy weapons of war from a foreign nation and not have kill switches, telemetry, etc installed in them?

fuck chrome and fuck you even chromium is pozzed but if you absolutely require a chrome platform chromium is the only thing /g/ would come close to recommending

the sad part is that it was a couple of insider "Norwegian" jews who forced this shit on us
A huge majority was against buying the F35 due to the negative reputation it got way before we got it in Norway

really activates the almonds

YESSS

Why would you not instantly expect kikery when buying advanced military equipment from the Jewnited States?
Actually fuck it, why would you buy any mil tech from them?
Build your own shit, retards.

muh fuggen sides.. This calls for a celebratory show of force, /k/ style.

4th pic is ORSIS T5000
Troll pic isn't by chance.
You can troll people as much as 1.5 km away

Care to elaborate on that?

Norway was stupid enough to join NATO.

I don't see the problem with this. They're just trying to improve user experience and streamline critical updates like Microsoft does with Windows 10

Israel rip out the US avionics and replace it with their own. This is a well known fact

Source?

Can confirm. Germans also switched to paper…but I think that was prior to Snowden. no sauce.

beautiful
thought it was a famas

russian radio hackers at priyom were all over it and I listened to the exercises live

Ayyyyff 35!

Metal gear solid 4 was almost a reality today.

Or China is simply not retarded for once. Every gnu loving faggot could have told you that modern computer hardware is a black box where you have surprisingly little idea what's actually happening in your hardware.

Even second tier US client states like Goymoney or Goypon most likely have no full access to information on the computer hardware they're buying from their greatest ally.

Stupid fucks including my own government who bought this piece of garbage.

Maybe but China is our #1 cyber threat these days, can't be a cyber threat of note if you're using pozzed hardware.

FUCK YOU

My thoughts exactly.

Should've bought a European plane, although you can be sure the US put plenty of pressure on Norway to buy the F-35. Video very much related.

Thought I might as well give a TL;DR for the video while I'm at it. The video is from a Norwegian documentary from 2006 or 2007 IIRC on the jet fighter tender in which the F-35, Eurofighter, Rafale and Gripen competed and follows the Eurofighter crew trying to sell their plane (at that moment in time, the Rafale was already out, but the Gripen, Eurofighter and F-35 were still in running).

What makes the video and indeed the whole doco interesting is the patent dishonesty displayed by the Norwegian government with regards to the Eurofighter crew. Norwegians are an honest people yet here the Norwegian gov. behaves like a bunch of steretypical kikes, lying and switching goalposts as they go along like there's no tomorrow. So much so that even the German ambassador had to politely ask them to please be objective and fair in their assessments (all of which is on video).

Fast forward a few months and the F-35 was chosen for no apparent reason.

In hindsight, it's obvious what was going on here.

bump

F-35 can't dodge a bullet because it is too fast to dodge.

You realize you Americattle got jewed by this project for a trillion dollars? Yet you still mock others.

Sure. Okay. Whatever you say.

Kill yourself. What the fuck is it with the necrobumpers these days?

bump

X2

Windows10 The Plane.

F-35 are Spy Plane.

Of course vatniks had to push their s400 meme, there are no threads on Holla Forums without kremlin shills

I can pretty much guarantee it's not meant as an actual fighter with those kind of issues. Probably a command and control platform for drone swarms with minimal defensive armament.

Any manufacturer does this. You think the US is planning to invade Norway?

I’ve pulled almost 3gs in a climbing 60-degree turn in an SR22 (single-engine composite piston 4-seater, for those who don’t know)
Audit that shit!

/r/ing the webm of the windows 10 update waifu. i can't find it

when people necrobump, they're usually sliding something

Shit. Even Brazilian Super Tucanos can at least fly. Not to mention actually being a cost effective plane for counter insurgency. Even the Philippines is ditching American made shit.

All-around excellent planes. The best in the world in their niche, and as you say, very cost-effective.

Lockheed Martin F35 jets do require daily updates that also doubles as an interlock. No update, no flight hours. How this wasn't news sooner comes as a complete surprise to me.

Someone gets it

I found it.

Back to breitbart.

Implying it will matter when your lands are over run with muds.

You are all idiots.

Lockheed doesn't make rifle scopes.

When you're ready F-35-san, you won't have to.

these are aircraft. blackop craft yes, but still aircraft. space is fake, nasa lies.

None of this actually matters. What matters is that the F35 program now Norwegian missiles in order for us to make long term profits.

Wow, the old secret remote-controlled plane plan. Gee who could've seen that coming.

the US doesn't have allies, it's got subjects it makes buy their souped down military hardware

I would be more surprised if it didn't do this.

Is the F35 just a subscription service, like fucking Netflix?

THIS

Only white supremacists want independence from kike spy networks.

Its always a couple insider Jews or their butt buddies who do this shit to everyone and go over the head of the benefits of everybody in the country that hosts them and sell us into some Jewish schemes

Way to resurrect a dead thread, faggot. You gave the kikes another fucking thread to use as a slide.

Basically yes. If you want to do more advanced service than checking tire air pressure you have to ship your F35 to a service center. The service cost per flight hour is astronomical.