ITT you will argue about which video game characters are the strongest warrior in all of:

ITT you will argue about which video game characters are the strongest warrior in all of:

1. Space games
2. Fantasy games
3. Military games
4. RTS games
5. Anime games

nopoe

Why my beenus weanus ofc

kk, you don't have to if you don't want

Samus
Samus :^)
Counter Strike guy
Starcraft man
Chara xD

Fuck off

Fuck you and fuck powerlevel shit.

Save us, Bateman.

you're making me upset

1. Space games
Wario
2. Fantasy games
Wario
3. Military games
Wario
4. RTS games
Wario
5. Anime games
Wario

1. Doomgay
2. The Protagonist of any Elder Scrolls game with or without mods
3. The grenadiers from World at War on Veteran
4. AOE2 Cataphracts
5. Rance

Kyle Katarn punches Kell Dragons to death. There is no one stronger.

Faggot pleb.

Doomguy.
GMOTAguy.
CallOfDoo-Tyguy.
ZDoomWarsguy.
HDoomguy.

Captain titus from space marine, why? BECAUSE HES A FUCKING SPACE MARINE, and a absolutely amazing one at that.

You seem to be lost as this Holla Forums not 4chan please head out the door.

1. Space games
Bub and Bob
2. Fantasy games
Bub and Bob
3. Military games
Bub and Bob
4. RTS games
Bub and Bob
5. Anime games
Bub and Bob

GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN!

This thread was only a test. Unfortunately as you can see, this board has failed it. The adage about 4chan being a threat is irrelevant now. This place is 4chan.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken while also being the King of Hearts and piloting the Turn A Gundam.

:D

You can't seriously think that arrogant tyrannical faggot is stronger than Demonbane when it can literally destroy dimensions. Wouldn't even last a second against ZeedMillenniummon before his entire universe gets eaten, spat out then whatever left retconned out of 2D existence.

Religious shamans. We are sufficiently advanced right now and we still believe in magical sky men.

Magic could be a translation of "technology"

Shielding is not in the realm of fantasy

Aside from that tipper-tier dismissal of religion, the visions of the future are all 100% accurate, down to the color of Samus' armor and the manner in which she defeats the Metroid Prime.
Except for the logs where they talk about how they have to balance their use of magic and technology, and how their failure to do so led to a catastrophic planetary civil war that devastated the small habitable zone on Bryyo.
Nigga they have to maintain their "planetary energy" (which are just beams of light) to keep their world from destabilizing and collapsing in on itself. That shit is not scientific at all. They also have shockingly accurate visions of the future and how Aether will split into two worlds.

hmmm, well in that case I don't disagree with you.

are you really religious though? That's rare here

Is there any vidya character who can beat Dio Brando?

And I'm not talking about Phantom Blood Dio,the orphan kid with the power to kick dogs into furnaces and his secret switchknife ready to kill jojo, nor am I talk about later Phantom Blood Dio with the power of the stone mask and after becoming a vampire, which gave him inhuman strenght, speed and senses, as well as the ability to drink blood and regenerate himself,hell I'm not even talking about Phantom Blood Dio after the first fight,where he gets Space Ripper Stingy Eyes and the ability to freeze by touch,actually I'm not even talking about Stardust Crusaders Dio either,with the powers of a vampire,Jonathan's body and his stand 'The World',and I'm not talking about Stardust Crusaders Dio,after absorbing Joseph's blood and being able to stop time using 'The World' for almost 8 seconds,and I'm not even talking about Jojo:Heritage for the Future story mode Dio,where he absorbs Jotaro and Joseph's blood and ruins over the world.But hell,I'm not even talking about part 7 alternate universe Dio,with the power to turn himself into a dinosaur by using his stand from the corpse parts called [Scary Monsters],and nor am I talking about late part 7 Dio,where he gets recruited by Funny Valentine to defeat Johnny,and has the ability to stop time with a younger version of [The World].

I'm talking about Dio after attaining heaven alongside Pucci from the game 'Eyes of Heaven' for PS4,with the powers of a powered up The World pressumed to be '[The World Over Heaven]' who has also gotten slightly fat and purple skin with longer hair and the ability of Rohan's Stand ' Heaven's door who's able to rewrite and modify memories of whoever he wants,alongside with being able to stop time for up 10 seconds and presumed to be alongside his sons Giorno,Donatello,Ugalo and Rikiel,each with a different stand and still his old vampire powers(freezing others and Space Ripper Stingy Eyes) and as well as his ability to fly and his abundant arsenal of knifes and other dirty tricks and the actual ability of [THE WORLD OVER HEAVEN] that is to rewrite reality so he can beat any other stand in the series by simply rewritting reality so that the person becomes his ally instead, effectively allowing him to control any being in the entire universe with his overwhelming power, and let's not forget of course about the strongest punches in the world that go in FTL speed, his previously mentioned vampire abilities(Stinger eyes, inhuman senses, freeze by touch) as well as his stands perfect power and his amazing intellect.Who couldn't be beat by any being in za entire world.

Jesus is the strongest, of course.

not as rare as you think

Literally no fighting ability. Just calls on his daddy's toadies to do everything for him.

You best be prepared for a flogging son, you know what he did to those merchants in the synagogue

user…I…

Most of that was just angels, satan, and demons wrecking everything

Fuck off, you smelly puerto rican.

That's some shit tier logic, son. Are you going to say any kind of war hero is irrelevant and unskilled because most of the soldiers etc weren't said hero?

Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
(Madara Uchiha)

Kars, of course.

I think he's saying that, for example, General Patton was an undisputed badass, but that doesn't determine whether or not he'd win a 1v1.

You forgot your flag.

Faggy lips

When I was younger that mission scared me.

Doom Guy(Mars is in space)
The Nameless One, he can't die.
Doom Guy again, he's part of the military
Zeus from Age of Mythology
Goku

Maxwell from Scribblenauts is unintentionally the most powerful video game character Super Scibblenauts onward. The power to give any object an adjective of choice is insane, allowing him to combat any situation he comes across. The fact that he can stop time to edit his enviroment is only icing on the cake.

OP's origin confirmed. Cuckchanner fuck off and kill yourself.

This is a christian imageboard you colossal fucking redditor

Check these digits.

Suuuuuure.

1. Space man
2. Chainmail dude
3. Tank guy
4. Chair boy
5. Manga fellow

Maxwell is too OP.
He can just write "non-existent" next to your name and "poof" everything you were and will be is gone.