Anime emperor abdicates in a 200 years unprecedented manner

Akihito to become first Japanese Emperor to abdicate in 200 years

archive.is/pR4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

hotsuma.gr.jp/index-e.html
japan-forward.com/category/politics/
reuters.com/article/us-japan-economy-abe/japans-abe-reaffirms-conviction-that-tpp-benefits-asia-pacific-idUSKCN18C0YW?il=0
migrationpolicy.org/article/its-population-ages-japan-quietly-turns-immigration
morganmckinley.co.jp/en/article/japan-aiming-world-s-fastest-permanent-residency-cards-skilled-foreign-workers
export.gov/article?id=Japan-openness-to-foreign-investment
politico.eu/article/rearm-germany-japan-military-force-security/
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/foreign-policy/328722-japan-not-china-may-be-americas-best-partner-against-north
geopoliticalfutures.com/slowly-surely-japans-military-prowess-grows/
archive.fo/rWWPK
archive.fo/mjuSJ
archive.is/Uml8q
archive.is/fRrlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

iirc the japanese royal family are expected to do a ton of shit and are basically puppets to tradition

Pretty much. The Crown Princess was constantly ill from fatigue and stress from her duties. Even their royals work hard to death like their subjects. Our lazy cunt royals couldn't hope to compare, they exist to suck tax money and fuck up society with mongrelisation. Fuck everything, get their Krauts out. Let the Japs be our new royals.

Isn't that any royal family anywhere?

That's bongastan's new tradition

He should commit Seppuku

Fucking weebs.

I wonder what that makes Lichtenstein. I'd rather be ruled by a nip than a nigger.

japs are honorary whites

It's Sudoku
t. weeb

stop using terms you don't know the meaning of, summerfags
thanks

This will effect Nationalist Groups in Japan.

Leave

Not related to an important story related to a future Imperial Japan

Do the jews have something on him? Is his replacement going to be turbo-pozzed?

He's an emperor, his replacement is his son

Nice trips.

see

This is a newsworthy story but really not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things.

Japan is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things in general. But because it makes anime and games it's important to us.

The fact that it's the prime example of how successful a current mono-culture can be should prioritize over muh anime and muh vidja.

It's the second largest economy on the fucking planet. You literally cannot be more relevant than that in this shekel driven world.

And it's still completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

t.riggered jap
kekku

This. Fuck that manchild shit, they are literally the most technology advanced nation on the planet with fuck all enrichment. They're like NS Germany was when it was the most technologically advanced nation their existence.

Gas yourself, Ami

>>>/gaschamber/

Large parts of the population don't have computers, and still use fax as a primary form of communication. Do you think they have flying robots everywhere like in your cartoons?

How? They're the very fucking reason this site and those like it even fucking exists. That's worth more than anything any nation ever did unless you don't want to be here in which case I'm sure the mods would be happy to ban you.

That they are, but they're still the face of the country and hence there's great respect even from the people they supposedly take orders from. Remember that Emperor Hirohito had the not so easy job to address the whole nation after the country's defeat and had to do so in a way that wouldn't see mass suicides from the youth that served with such high hopes during the war, unlike our shitstain of royals that would happily flee the burning country once they see no further use for its subjects.

No clue why but this picture is fucking hilarious.

What do we know about his son?

He is sick and old, he wants to die in peace. Leave him alone.

This is like 4 or 5 emperors
The chink is old and probably tired of kow towing

Haha he has a subtle smile after he hears it.

I remember when the imperial princess begged her parents to go to public schools so she could be a normal child and got bullied so hard they had to send body guards to school with her to keep her from being attacked more.

Fucking zainichi gokiburi need to burn.

wew laddie

iwata_begs_your_comprehension.jpg

Emperor only became a thing, a living God, 200 years ago, with Hirohito's dad initiative. Before that he was just an irrelevant figurehead.

Kill yourself, try-hard.

I always figured that he would pass the throne to a younger man as part of the staging for a revitalization of the empire. If they're really going to try to shake off the influence of Semites which America has put on them, it will take a mighty effort from their leaders.

He looks exactly the same

I think this is there daughter.

user, I don't think Filthy Frank is their daughter.

does this mean that Abe gets unimpeded power to go full nationalist in nipland as the slow trickle of military developments indicates?

But then again, all chinks look the same. How can we ever be sure.

You check their demeanor and if they make a face like that then they're the kind of chink related to filthy frank but if they make a solemn face and/or a type of anime face that isn't a filthy frank face then they're the kind of chink not related to filthy frank.

But what makes you think that the face filthy frank makes is a filthy frank face and not a chink face in general

checked

I just hope whoever is next emperor does not cave to western influences and start banning loli or something.

Funny how he kinda tilts his head to the side in a futile attempt to minimize the height difference

siiiigh

this u m8?

Kill yourself.

Form what I gather they are trying to push him to abdicate so that his son can step in because there was a lot of speculation that his daughter's husband was trying succeed him. By abdicating it ensures that his son gets the position and that they keep the legacy in their direct bloodline.

Outside Tokyo and other major cities the place is still mostly backwater farming or fishing villages. Even in Tokyo you can have two stores next to each other and one has a hi-tech toilet with a bidet, washlet, heated seats, fan to suck up your shit smell and a sound machine so women do have to keep flushing for fear of someone hearing their "noises" and the other is a fucking dirty old squat toilet from before the war. I even lived in a pre-war apartment building and it didn't even have a bathroom and the only way to cook shit was a stone grill in the middle of the room. We had a shared toilet and you had to go to the local public bath just to wash yourself. Even the prefecture offices are far behind. When I moved out to the rural area they didn't even have computers. Everything was kept in huge metal filling cabinets and all the letters that I got from them were typed on a typewriter. While they do have some awesome tech they are like a sharp divide between the new and old, just like their culture being a sharp divide of Japanese culture and Western (especially American) infulence.

kys, reddit

t.riggerd jap
kekku desu

I'm suspicious about this, considering how the previous pope abdicated and broke tradition (and how the kikes really hated him during his reign). Sounds like subvertion and try to control and defame tradition.

Jews really hated him? For what particular reasons?

And they're still completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.
Really makes you think.

*any good royal family

looks like Long Duk Dong, tbh

I'm not a nip so I can't tell if this is bad news or not. Japan seems to be getting more nationalistic so this seems like a bad thing for that angle, but he has a replacement right?

Really user? You think there's only a couple inch difference? Perhaps FOUR foot nine.

:^)

Shamefur dishpray faggot

Lot of royal families are not much more than degenerate landlords with a fancy inheritance. The japanese royal family don't have a chance to be that with the insane burdens put on them by the Imperial Household Agency. 9 out of 10 requests from the Imperial family are refused by their own stewards for inane reasons.

Didn't Obama recently visit Japan?

I hope the next era is as good as Showa. Heisei sucked a nut.

Showa brought us the Shoah

yeah turns out that Hitler should have just built a wall to keep the Poles out and shared his synthetic oil technology with the Japs

Can't the Japanese royal lineage be traced back several thousand years?

I wish summer would end already.

This is probably the best place to post this.
Also, Jews kvetched when Kishidan dressed in SS uniforms once.
Nips are inherently nationalistic because of their ethnoreligion, their mostly homogenous state, their homogenous government, and their Emperor. Even if most aren't political, they still have their Yamato Damashii.
webm incoming.

The British royal family are a complex bunch.
Remember its the younger who is marrying the mongrel, the one who will never inherit the throne and whose children have no shot at it either.

Almost 3000 years, actually. Pic related was the first emperor.

He's literally a train autist. I wouldn't have high hopes for him. His brother would be betterm at least he looks like he isnt low T.

Alternate version

Japanese Bosozoku, the bike gang delinquents with slogans on their backs you see in anime all the time, are extremely nationalistic, and Kishidan is a band with the Bosozoku aesthetic.

His majesty is a benevolent monarch, who busts his ass meeting people who suffer in earthquakes and whatnot with a really tough schedule. He is so benevolent, that all kike/korean/chink anti-monarch and thereby anti-culture andti-tradition propaganda (muh greed! Muh inequality! Muh patriarchy! Muh not care for citizens!) has deflected like rain on a raincoat.

It's more like 1800 years if you consider Chinese records, Korean artifacts, Japanese artifacts, and reduce the length of each reign to about a decade for so (average monarch reign length for the time period around the world)

The emperors had power until the military took control in 1192 AD, with Shogun Yoritomo of Minamoto

I'm talking about old sources, when their civilizations were worth a damn. Obviously no modern source of theirs aught to be trusted.

This is *THE* source for ancient Japan, the Kojiki and the Nihon Shoki are both cooked.

Don't they have seppuku for this cases?

I smell jews.

Wasn't it yamato or something before that. Unified japan hasn't existed for that long.

South korea only for it's respect of the US in recent years. Before it wasn't worthy.

They also enacted a full-scale overhaul of Shinto at that time as well.

The Japanese Emperor doesn't ban anything. Historically, even during the war, his role is as a father figure who rarely speaks, and only to the heads of government. Their politics were fucked up during that time, causing all the power to symbolically belong to the Emperor, but with all power given actually to the military Junta that formed.
Ultranationalists wanted to ban (((foreign influence))) who had some control over the politicians before the war and give more power to the Emperor. Another clique wanted more power to the military. This other clique won the political struggle after Hirohito, then a child, came out and spoke publicly against the 2-26 Incident Ultranationalists who attempted a coup. This was his gravest mistake. This is why Japanese Emperors don't come out and speak publicly.

If I recall correctly according to an ancient Shinto book which describes the creation of both Japan and their gods themselves, Japan was actually given to the ancestors of the Japanese royal family by their gods. So politically they do not hold much power but they are regarded as holy figures and/or the embodiment of Japan itself by some Japs.

Sound cool but do they have relevance today? Can they really influence the little japs?

Yes, exactly. Also, the Emperor is in direct lineage of Amaterasu, the Son Goddess. It's much like the original Greek City-States used to recall their lineage directly from the Gods they worshiped.
All the heads of government are supposed to do things according to the Emperor's will, because he is the will of Japan. During the war, however, some of the heads did not follow his will, which was the concern of the Ultranationalist faction in the first place.

How he describes the time from the Russo-Japanese war on is laughably inaccurate.

There was that famous time Showa Emperor came out and asked his people to stop using disposable chopsticks because it was a pollution problem. Restaurants went to reusable chopsticks almost overnight.
Make no mistake, he's still extremely influential. He just can't recommend heads of state anymore or have anything to do with politics like he did before the war.

By the way, the first webm is finally finished.

Where the hell have you been? They have been rather anti-American, pro-Chinese in recent years. Just look at the elected president moon!

Dubs to support your japanese boyband

Oh, oops. I thought you were asking about the Emperor. The band is pretty popular, especially among women, although they might be decreasing in relevance nowadays. Though, this being in the fucking Tokyo Dome is impressive. That's like a crowd giving roman salutes in Madison Square Garden.
The Bosozoku aesthetic continues to this day, and are always seen waving Imperial Flags around on their bikes and such. Cops don't much more than follow them around some to make sure no trouble happens when they speed or anything.
The idea of the delinquent in Japan actually comes from the medieval ronin gangs during sword hunts and such that evolved into the current influential Yakuza.

Thanks, guys. Boybands are powerful. I wouldn't be surprised if the Yakuza supported them with all the nationalism they spout.

You seem to know a lot about the 3D anime people. I heard that Abe wanted a social reform of sorts, going back to Japanese Military traditions in school and such? Have you heard anything?

This site is good to keep up with Japanese politics. It was just made about a year ago and is run by the current most conservative newspaper in Japan. So, while it's not full 1488, it's like a more nationalist Fox News.
japan-forward.com/category/politics/
I won't archive because I support the site and want to see people use it more so it doesn't die. It's a rare thing for Japan to make a English site for their news.

As far as your question, he recently won the election in a landslide and continues to work for the revisions he wants, but has to work around all the bullshit in his party, the LDP. He basically just needs more support, because he was like the Japanese Trump in the sense that everyone shat on him when he originally ran for office for being too Nationalistic Populist. The leftist media memes him into Hitler like they're doing to Trump.
With Trump's visit to Japan, his reference to the abducted children (which was never really reported outside of Japan until now, and which Abe used during his initial election), and the NorK crisis, he's steadily gaining more support. Things are still in limbo, though, he recently dissolved the Lower House of Parliament before the election to get rid of the Communist and Democratic Party opposition to reform. Don't know if there was a thread here about that.
Things are moving ahead, albeit slowly.

This is going to be good. I'm also suprised about what you wrote about Abe, I thought everyone in Japan with the exception of a few communist outcasts was naturally nationalistic and praised Abe for wanting to return Japan to somewhat of its former glory. It seems I got the wrong impression of the praise he got.

Most of Japan is apolitical. They had "You are an evil country full of evil people and you should give Korea more money for imagined transgressions" pounded into their head until they no longer cared for politics, much like modern whites before Trump.
They are nationalistic, even if apolitical, though, because of their Yamato Damashii like I wrote here
It's the leftist and commie newspapers (a lot of the time run by Chinese or Koreans) that continue to try and sway the public to not supporting him, as well as the current shit Tokyo Governor. Most don't care, but those that do are caught between Abe's propaganda or the commie coalition that hold powerful positions or organize "rallies" with (((foreign influence))).

Also, I forgot to mention the LDP is like a coalition party with opinion ranging from left-center to far right, so there's opposition there. He was able to dissolve Parliament only because they wanted to stay in power for another term. He's a great guy stuck in a shit party.

Top fucking kek I like this already.

Domo, user.

I ship them. (picture #0)

oy cunt, information leaks = bad opsec. go fuck a kangaroo upside down.

Japan is the third largest economy in the world and the originator of imageboard culture.

It's like saying Germany or Britain are irreverent.

So shilling for the TPP and encouraging immigration is 4D shogi?
reuters.com/article/us-japan-economy-abe/japans-abe-reaffirms-conviction-that-tpp-benefits-asia-pacific-idUSKCN18C0YW?il=0
migrationpolicy.org/article/its-population-ages-japan-quietly-turns-immigration

fuck this meme, they are NOT white, they are mongoloids

they can be spared from extermination for being decent but they can ONLY inhabit the current territorial sovereignty of Japan- pureblooded japs must be deported and hapas should simply be gassed, and they must be forbidden from space colonization to contain them

Was thinking the same thing, kinda pathetic.

I think it would be good if hapas were sent to the Asian country their non-white parent came from so they can whiten up the bloodlines there a little. Also, not all Japs are mongoloids, some have so much ainu blood that they are almost indistinguishable from southern Europeans, at least physically. And no, I'm not trying to say that they should be allowed to immigrate to the west because of that, though there are some on here who believe that.

Well it is Summer in the bottom half of the world right now.
I don't know why everybody forgets that.

Because the bottom half of the world is also the least relevant part of the world?

Looks like it's time to learn moonrunes.

Yeah but in Japan being a nationalist means seeing the Emperor as a physical incarnation of the nation.

I wonder why we want to forget.

Try harder.

What's your plan?

どういたしまして

Forgot to mention your

That's a whole lot of nothing from someone who won't back up his assertions with evidence.

Japan got kiked in the 80s when neoliberals started to take over the central bank and then blew up a property bubble to force a collapse and (((reform))), in conjuction with trade talks led by archkikes like Alan Greenspan that came with conditions of economic liberalization. Abe is no more an opponent of that agenda than any of his predecessors since the recessions.
morganmckinley.co.jp/en/article/japan-aiming-world-s-fastest-permanent-residency-cards-skilled-foreign-workers
export.gov/article?id=Japan-openness-to-foreign-investment

I know all this, I'm saying he has plausible deniability because of his shit party.

So where's your evidence that he personally is any good?

Imperial Japan 2.0 invades china again when?

Most of the media and leftists attack him like he's fucking satan, especially since he's pushing so hard for constitutional reform. If our enemy attacks someone, it's likely to be a friend.
Not to mention the fact that he IS pushing for constitutional reform, which is something I'm sure everyone here will back. His wife also had ties with that ultranationalist school that turned into a scandal a while back.
With these, I can assert that he is probably a good guy held back by his party. What I can't do is prove he's not shit, as that would be proving a negative, something that's impossible to do. What you have to do for your side of the argument is to prove he is shit, which is something you can't do due to my assertion, unless you have fully damning evidence, like he sucks nigger cock or something.
Since this is our argument, I propose a cease fire and let others come to their own conclusions on the man. Also, I'm hungry and am going to get something to eat.

>commie coalition that hold powerful positions or organize "rallies" with (((foreign influence)))
It's Soros, isn't it?

See pic.

No, it would be proving your own claim that
and that would be easily done by showing either a good policy of his stymied by the wider party or Abe moderating a bad policy that was forced on him politically.

Why would ultra-nationalists not be subservient to the Emperor in the first place?

That doesn't make sense.

TIL we are literally just deluded as Obamabots were in 2009

Okay that's unfair, at least the Obamabots gobbled down the MSM narrative and we don't. But still

All the same signs are there, literally.

The burden of proof is on you, m8. Go read some news articles. He's pushing for reform. I don't have to give you anything else.

You misread. The 2-26 incident was staged by the ultranationalists who wanted more power to the emperor and stop all foreign influence. The Emperor fucked up by speaking against the coup publicly, which ended the incident and caused every officer and politician who was warm to their message to be demoted and put somewhere where they could no longer do anything. Those who were left formed the infamous military junta that could not stay true to the Emperor's will due to conflicting opinions.
Matsuoka was probably the one who could have solved everything and stopped the war if he wasn't fired from the administration for being so adamant about not expanding south, but striking north into the Soviet Union to help Hitler and keeping the US out of the war. This plan, Hokushin-ron, by the way, was something the ultranationalists of the 2-26 Incident supported. So, it all comes full circle.

Why do you keep deflecting from the claim you've made and the lack of evidence you've put forward to support it?

Again

Also, no shit he is. But while constitutional reform might be right-wing niche for Japan, it only means that he isn't a pacifist - not that he isn't a neocon, a nationalist, or a militant communist.

Japanese rearmament and a more offensive posture has long been talked about it in the West, since they're a crucial part of containing China. Not to mention it's been a moot point for quite some time since Japan already has one of the largest and best armed forces in the world.
politico.eu/article/rearm-germany-japan-military-force-security/
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/foreign-policy/328722-japan-not-china-may-be-americas-best-partner-against-north
geopoliticalfutures.com/slowly-surely-japans-military-prowess-grows/

St-stay strong, honorary aryans.

He's pushing for a reform that has support across an international partisan divide. You must have some shit reading comprehension to be unable to understand that this
means that Abe could be pushing for article 9 revision because he wants Japan to adopt a policy of forward defense or because he wants it to be the next Jew golem.

I never disputed that the LDP was shit, but whatever the domestic implications of constitutional reform are it's irrelevant in terms of global political affliation. Like I said earlier, a much simpler way of proving your point would be

How would reform do anything in this direction? If anything, keeping an ambiguous sufficient military would be best for the kikes. All reform would do is make it clear that Japan can use “threat or use of force as means of settling international disputes”.
You don't understand how Japanese operate. They don't publicly announce issues or decisions before everyone involved has a say in an lengthy process. Real negotiations are conducted behind the scenes.
archive.fo/rWWPK
For this reason, it's impossible to know who supports what, or who opposes what. It's not like politics elsewhere. Before anything goes through, it has to go through all factions in the party in order to ensure Abe will be supported next election.
What I can say is when he was elected in 2013, they were trying to revise textbooks, something that hadn't ever happened before in all the years LDP was in power.
archive.fo/mjuSJ
And now he's pushing for real, serious reformation of the constitution, something that has never been done before in all the years LDP was in power.
This is evidence he has influenced government decisions.
He also regularly visits Yasukuni Shrine.

Kek,imagine all the duties of a royal family,add them those of the pope (shintoism) and then you have the japanese royal family.
European royal families can all sucking big fat cock and ain't nothing but glorified groundskeepers.
I'm not against monarchy but they are supposed to care about the wellbeing of their subjects and be above goverments,they have the power and influence to address the nation,they could save their countries from treacherous politicians by pointing out crime,migrants etc even if its in their interest knowing that the migrants will put sandnigger monarchs.
Instead we get a deafening silence from all and any royal houses in europe,that to me is a good enough reason to kill them all,they failed their duties,they failed their country and are just puppets.
At least the japanese emperors perform religious rituals to ensure that the spirits of the elements protect japan from invaders etc etc.

You obviously never heard the term "black nobility", know nothing about the deep connections between certain very powerful aristocratic families, intelligence services and the occult… newfag.

Having a more direct path to the use of force normalises war and means fewer people have to corrupted into going along with a war for Israel, e.g. how the US president has extraordinary powers to wage war and has used it for simultaneous ZOG and personal reasons before (Clinton in Yugoslavia) or how the proposed NATO intervention in Syria collapsed in the British parliament. It's not necessarily that it's made more likely, but with reform it's certainly made easier legally for Japan to engage in forever war peacekeeping missions, like after a North Korean war/collapse - or it could be used for more normal means, obviously.

Fair enough. Do you have a source/more detail on the textboook reform and how it's going?

this is Japan in the 1970's BTW not some pedo shit.

why kinds of foreigners do Japs not like …

What's with these protests always holding signs in English?

Korea was worth a damn - back in the Baekje era.
Sadly, the manchurian-han Joseon northeners (capital = Pyongyang) destroyed all trace of Baekje and the southern (true) Korean race - except of course for Japan, Baekje's colony and now remnants.

Fun fact: Queen Himiko (or Empress Himiko?) was the one in charge when Joseon barbarians overran Baekje by the order and support of the (((Han Emperor and Court))) so that's why Japan never felt itself to be tied to the Chinese Imperial system so much.

computers aren't basic human necessity

*smacks kimchi-ridden lips*
WE

Perhaps you mean Gogureo or Goreo? Because Joseon comes into existence in 1392, while Baekje (with Japanese support) is destroyed by Silla and Tang in 660. Himiko appears in the records of the Kingdom of Wei (200AD or so), while the reigning Empress in 660 A.D. would be Empress Kogyoku, who cannot possibly be Himiko. Now, Chinese records say that Silla was ruled by a different race from the original Koreans, specifically the Tungus according to the Tang Huiyao. The founding myths of Baekje support this. So if you are talking about "overrun by northerners", you are talking about the previous three hans (Samhan), not Baekje and Silla.

Unrelated but: Is there any evidence for the operations of Unit 731? The whole thing seems like an attempt to create a Japanese holocaust and some of the accusations are right up there with the "the Nazis stuck 25cm of wood up my ass". Like
It seems to share another characteristic with the Holocaust where there is no specific physical evidence, only abandoned facilities, and the men involved in carrying it out are supposed to have operated on codewords to explain the lack of documentary evidence. e.g.

Fair enough. Honestly, though, I'd prefer if Japan were to be able to make the choice. It'd kickstart an interest in politics in the younger generation as well, which is exactly what Japan needs right now.
It's not much, but this asshole, (((the United Nations special rapporteur on freedom of expression David Kaye))), accused the government of interfering with newspapers and revising textbooks on the "comfort women" issue, and the response was that textbooks are revised according to research.
Abe himself used to head the Japanese Society for History Textbook Reform back in 1997.

(((Why))) do you think? It's not for Japanese to read.

So their virtue signalling is aimed towards (((western))) media in order to paint a picture of how (((peaceful and tolerant))) they are?
Disgusting kikes.

I do wonder what the reaction of the average jap would be if he understood the signs.

Exactly. Bonus points for noticing most of the leaders of the "demonstrations" are commies, chinks, and norks. see pic in
Most politically aware nips choose to be apolitical because of the fact that no matter what they do, Japan is in a quagmire out of their control.
Far-right nips ride around on motorcycles waving imperial flags, in black vans shouting nationalistic slogans, Otaku who spend days on 2chan like us using anime to redpill, or in the Yakuza slowly redpilling the populace through connections and anime.
I'm convinced Love Live is NatSoc propaganda at this point.

The Yakuza. I know practically nothing about them but considering how throrough and devoted the japanese can be I am convinced they could be a powerful ally. How redpilled are they? What influence, overt or not, do they have on average?

I would love me some proper NatSoc anime, I want to see the glory of old Germany even in animu form

A lot of people on here who are anti-anime don't realise that anime portrays people as how they would be in the perfect ethnostate we dream of: girls choose to pursue feminine goals, they are sweet and are good at cooking and handcrafts, they behave like the female one in romantic relationships and are often shy and let the man protect them while helping him never lose hope in his own goals. Their biggest dream is to marry someday and either become a housewife or pursue a job that fits the female mindset.
Men, though physically often just a skinny nerd, are mentally alpha, they want a girlfriend but don't let this get in their way of their own goals and hobbies. They want to become the best at what they love doing and never give up regardless of what kind of hardships they have to go through. They often have a strong adult figure as their role model. What is also interesting is that a common joke in anime is that the male MC believes someone is gay and becomes scared of him, a natural reaction to faggotry that you would never see in western shows.
Both male and female characters realise the importance of remaining pure before marriage and male characters will often shy away when tempted to have sexual contact with a female character that they feel might not be worth it.
I also feel like people who criticise shows portraying female characters doing pure things are either closet pedophiles who are not able to appreciate young women enjoying life without having perverse thoughts or have a jewish mindset which makes them unable to look at pure and natural things in general and can only enjoy (((entertainment))) that is rough and tainted.

Restoring the Pact ;_;7

user,… i have some bad newsfor you

Please tell me more. This would very much so make me enjoy it further.

Pripara is still better though tbh famaroo.

t. jew

> for it's respect of the (((US)))
More like for trying to imitate their ZOG.

4fe5e7 is a full blown (((gook))) btw.

ARTICLE SIX REPEAL WHEN, STALKERS?!?!?!

There will be some abdication or some shit. You know that the only way to turn England brown is for nigs to take the thrown. It's what their jew masters (rothschilds) desire.

I don't know about that man. The mass importation of rapefugees is doing a pretty bang up job as is.

>>>/reddit/

Abe's wife is a showa imperialist and he's pissing off conservatives for being too militant. Zainichi will be exterminated. Here's your (((you))) you gook.

Obvious gook is fucking obvious.

Also she may not even be able to bear children, she's a used up roastie who's 36. And there's rumors she was an escort before her acting career.

Two triggered reddit shills detected.

>>>/lilia/res/177.html
SIEG HEIL

The Yakuza is almost completely korean now. The zainichi scum use it to push korean degeneracy like open borders and mass immigration.

>>>/lilia/177

JAPAN YES

He's right, faggot.

Godspeed.

Helping their community, uniting their people behind them, Muse sets off to do the impossible and saves their school from closing down.
That was the first series. Sunshine S2 has roman salutes almost every episode and has themes about struggling in an uphill battle against what Love Live became, a monstrous idol-destroying machine where only schools in large cities could ever have a hope of competing. Sunshine has become the most thought-provoking idol anime ever made. Take a peek in the thread on /a/ if you don't believe me.
Also, I'd follow Honoka to the fringes of hell and back.

Pripara is straight fun where Love Live is a spiritual experience.

archive.is/Uml8q
By the way, Sankei Shinbun is the newspaper in charge of Japan Forward.

>believes in pozzed (((Japanese media)))
Seriously, nigger?

Keep restarting your router, gookoid.

Seriously, nigger?

Wow, weebcucks are this pathetic, they even claim traps aren't gay. Bunch of degenerates.

I watch Love Live. I've been on board since the very get go. I just wanted to know what makes you think it's Natsoc, outside of the obvious. Salutes and the same old standard themes of doing your best, shining on stage, etc etc, don't really impart that feel. It does have great characters and writing though. Yohane is best.

Also
I will slap your shit. I would be less offended if you had called me a dicksucking kike.

By the way, it's common to see books on the jewish conspiracy in Japanese bookstores. In fact, some were bestsellers.
archive.is/fRrlQ

There's nothing wrong with /a/. It's reclaimed it's glory from the old days here. Were you an oldfag? Did you know the common courtesies and customs before you were banned? You know you need to lurk for two years before posting between boards, right?
And I never said Pripara was inferior. It's simply a different experience. However, if I were to worship at one altar or another, I'd choose LL.

>believes in (((masugomi))) and (((lugenpresse))), such a good goy
>>>Holla Forums

You're trying way too hard at this point, Chaim.

Ahh, I see. I get it now. You're one of the cucked retards nu/a/nons that shitboard's pocketeers have cultivated. I'm sorry for your existence, but it's not too late. Just walk away.

Nigger I can guarantee I know more about /a/ than you, their mods, and 99.99% of all faggots that frequent or even pass through it. But that place isn't /a/. It's a pathetic mockery, sculpted and designed by retards who have no idea what the fuck they're doing or talking about. It's 4chan /a/ (but when it was good :^) ), as enforced by idiots who weren't there and gained all knowledge of the place and era from knowyourmeme and screencaps.

I'd sooner recommend fucking Gaia. You'll still have overbearing and tremendous faggots breathing down your neck every post and equally shitty discourse with small children, but a least it'd be quicker.

Is no one else going to point out that this is the date of Hitler's death???

Oh yeah, forgot I webm'd the other concert.
I like this one more.

Then what's wrong with it? I confess that I only started frequenting the place back in 2009, so what about 8/a/ isn't /a/? It's very much like what I remember, only with better discourse.
Granted, it doesn't have the same vibrancy that I remember, but I chalk that up to the fact that it's still just growing. I was displaced after the exodus, and thought it was shit when I first came here, but lately I've been really liking the place again.
The mods are doing well enforcing etiquette, though I wish they would leave that to the users like it used to be, but that's a minor complaint and we just talk like normal there, so it's not a big deal for anyone but newfags.

Are you blind? Are you just willfully ignorant? Perhaps just incessantly thirsty for anime discussion? Just take a good look at the shitheap. The place has nothing -not one damn thing- reminiscent of /a/, let alone any board at all. It's a run of the mill forum with an imageboard coat of paint on it.

The pocketeers are the most zealous, no-fun, Long Live Holla Forums! faggots imaginable. The userbase is comprised solely of milquetoast crossboarder casual children who watch only FOTM crap or shounenshit (compare and contrast postings for Made in Abyss/Dragon Maid/other FOTM threads, or even fucking Black Clover, as compared to virtually everything else.) Furthermore, and perhaps most importantly, the level of discussion is intensely banal. Directly due to the absolutely inane rules and utter vigilance of the gestapomods, the remaining userbase has been molded to never post anything fun, off-the-wall, or things that can even so much as slightly be construed as "off-topic" or "shitposting" lest they be banned for the heinous crime of using :^). echoes, or some other wrongthink like saying they have a girlfriend in real life or posting a reaction image that isn't approved of. All of this combined leads directly to a place where nobody posts intelligently (they might trigger a mod), discussion doesn't grow organically (uh oh, you're veering a wee-bit off-topic -better ban and delete everything!) and nothing is created between the community.

The place is no fun, has terrible discussion about an incredibly narrow selection of oftentimes shitty anime, and is slow as tar. All of it stemming solely from some of the worst moderation on the internet. Even goddamn Neogaf (before it exploded) had better. For they, you see, didn't try to dress their blatant bullshit up in pretty dressing. 8/a/ is legitimately worse than Neogaf, let alone every other /a/ in existence.

Apologies if the post is a bit rambling. I'm tired.

>>>Holla Forums