What a time to be alive. This is what you get for being an alt right faggot about star wars

What a time to be alive. This is what you get for being an alt right faggot about star wars.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Chkx2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good try OP, there's no way this shit is re…….

SPR was shit tbh.

fucking BASED tbh

The left can't meme.

As obnoxious as the alt right is, the defeminised edit was a paper thin ploy by Disney to generate controversy around TLJ. Disney knows that men and boys will go watch Star Wars willingly so there's a lot of focus and appealing to women, see: stronk female heroes (rey, leia), stronk female villains (phasma), ball busting manageress figures (Holdo) etc. That was just another facet of this - false flag or merely draw attention to an edit that removes the women, implying that the film is full of cool women characters and you should grab a few tickets to piss off those pesky internet trolls. Same reason they have black, asian and hispanic actors, draw in additional revenue from all possible demographics.

this
they sperged out on twitter about it the day after it was released, it wasn't even subtle

archive.fo/Chkx2

Also guess who's the cuck making these edits - that guy who started accusing random people on twitter of being racists and was praised by the lügenpresse for doing it.

I saw TLJ being called a mega blockbuster in a magazine

I want all these people to die

That's the jew who had a twitter account dedicated to the doxing of the members of the alt-right. His account never got suspended of course.

/thread

say the line, cuck!

Me Too!

not true communism

this fucking kike.

Stop letting CNN define terms for you user.

I donated to Bernie Sanders.

It's her turn!

so there's no movie left I take it?

there are probably scenes of women in a kitchen

kino?

why would you want to paint a big target on your back?

altright = reddit sobaboy

Leftist mental midget destroys jewish WWII propaganda film.
What's wrong with this other the the fact it should have been Schindler's list?

Cool. Headlines that tell you what happened and tell you how to feel about it too. This is real journalism at its finest. I like it.

this.

Pro tip: If you really genuniely dislike something, don't call this much fucking attention to it.

I remember when it was first posted on TPB it has 3 seeders. Now it's in the thousands. Nobody would've given a fuck had (((they))) not started bitching.

All part of the (((plan))).

lmao this kike moron thinks Normandy had any effect on the war

>no more (((capitalism))) where companies exist not to provide cheap goods of high quality to consumer but to line shareholders' pockets

These articles are getting more numerous by the day.

You're the alt-right now. Accept it.

>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

Its just so convenient! I don't need to put in any effort at all!

IIRC some of the soylent productcs weren't FDA approved for human (or any other consumption)

They can't possibly be this stupid.

Race is skin-deep.

Wouldn't it be just landscapes? Couldn't include the tanks because not only did men design and work on them, but were driving them as well. Same goes for the aircraft.

How problamatic!

It did but only due to logistics since it forced the Germany to split their forces across 3 fronts. If there was no invasion of Western Europe then there would have been more soldiers and vehicles to use in the east.

Anyone that believes this is a creationist.

Also Mariska Hargitay (SVU cunt) most likely a jewess is a rape/abuse "activist". She does nothing but bitch about rape and works on a show that is about criminal sex crimes….This is not some guy's fault but the female actress.

so what the movie is like 5 minutes, the movie is the equivalent of watching paint dry

propaganda film made by a pedo.

That doesn't even make sense… women are so stupid.

Liberals fail again, it comes out as a Nazi victory
All it needs is a Hitler victory speech, and for these idiots to edit all of the WW2 movies like this.

It's 2 minutes and 38 seconds.

powerful take that alt cuck losers totally btfo

What did they mean by this?

No it has a 49% rating.