The reason why Trump won the election is not only the electoral college...

The reason why Trump won the election is not only the electoral college, but because we made the mistake of not punishing poor rural whites after the civil war. What we should have done is taken away their right to vote and only let the educated whites vote. Rural whites can never be leftist anyway or convinced to be leftist. They are always nationalistic and reactionary. We should form a government where we round up all the rural reactionary whites and send them to concentration and death camps. This would leave only good educated whites as well as minorities.

shit bait fuck off

Maybe in other countries but not in America

You're wrong. kys

No i'm right. You're too optimistic.

I think we can all agree on Florida right

Hello Holla Forums!

It's not b8 though. I actually believe this.

Rural whites were compelled to fight a rich man's war to perpetuate a system that kept them disadvantaged. They weren't the source of the civil war, the massive landowning slaveholders were.

kys

Then you are retarded and need to go read a fucking book.

Lmao, nothing triggers Holla Forums more than making fun of rednecks

Howdy y'all. Im yer typical trump supporter. excuse me fer one momnt

adurdurdurdurdurduhduhduh hyuk hyuk hyuk

sorry bout dat, its a lil genetic defect on account dat i's inbred hyuk hyuk hyuk. ya me mom is also muh sister

i hate dem wetbacks n darkies even tho i've never seen one of eother in my lif. i just liv in muh sodomy shed in da back woods hurdurrdurrdoy

Trumps a grat biznessman even tho he failed several and inherited most of his money. he haz alot n dats all i care about hyuk. i donno ethics or economics well doy

ah luv muh gunz. ah collect a buncha them incase da guvment comes 2 takem away even tho the guvment has tankz n drones n nuclear weapons. ima paranoyd schizofrenic tho hyuk

well i gotta go scream n cermplain at town hall meetins bout issues that i donno about.
hyuk.

ah thinks im smart for votin trump but i's justa edgy sertherner who thanks tha sauth will raiyse agen hyu I just wanna own slaves to satisfy muh antisoshal personalaty disorder hurhyuk

Hi Holla Forums

I'm OP btw

Holla Forums falseflagging gets worse by the day

educated whites are a minority

What world do you live in where you think that's remotely true

All me btw

Doesn't the term rednecks come from rural union workers that wore red scarfs around their necks?

That may be what it meant at one time, but now it means cousinfucker hillbilly who fucks children and animals in his sodomy shed while dancing to pour some sugar on me and shooting his collection of guns while complaining about how the jews are in cahoots with the blacks in trying to send diversity to America in order to oppress everyone.

"I wonder why Southern Whites aren't receptive to our message"

Have you ever talked to a southerner?

They all literally sound like that.

Than the world is doomed.
This thread doesn't deserve replies

consanguineous marriage(ie incest) is more common globally amongst nonwhites, dumbshit