What's the point of VR if you can't even punch people?

What's the point of VR if you can't even punch people?

VR "games" will emphasize world building and player driven narratives, they will likely have the depth of a mobile game when it comes to gameplay. Probably even less.
This is largely due to games being seen as art, thanks to all the indie hipsters flooding the market. I wouldn't be surprised to see VR setups in art galleries in the future.

More importantly, what's the point of doing 90hz VR on PS4 when you can't even maintain 30fps on PC?

i7 3770K, 16 GB RAM, GTX 980, regularly maintain 90 fps unless the dev fucked something up in an update.

VR's great for room scale too. Onward and Art of Fight are my to main games right now.

Get an RX480, moron. Gets 90fps in most games at a decent setting.

Actually works well for console shit. Inferior to PC VR in fidelity but a decent reduction in SDE. Bad for needing to get a clear picture or taking in landscapes for art, good for games with decent movement like RIGS.

Not in Arkham Knight they don't.
You bet your sweet ass they did.

Arkham Knights not a VR game and it was never design to be one. Games need to be developed with VR in mind. Plus the low frame rate was because of a shitty port, not hardware limitations.

Yep, every VR game I've played has pretty much done this once. Most of the time its been fixed in a day though. Max was a week.

VR is garbage. Its the same scam as motion controls in video games and we all saw how that was. Only retarded normalfags would actually buy into this shit because they think its the "FUTURE"

I think you forget retarded normalfags make up most of the population

What is the point of VR if I can't lose my virginity through it?

So am ever going to get to roleplay as a Draenei futa on an rp server with VR?

You're right but that doesn't make VR any less shit. Also i dont think it will catch on even to them.

Sack of potatoes, these cattle only like VR because their herdman told them to like it.

I like VR, didn't think I would. Don't no if its the future, but having fun now. I would agree that its not going to be "mainstream" for awhile. Most devs still have no clue how to make games for it, and the cost for a rig that can run it and the headset is to high, and won't be going down (due to needed improvements).

I can help you with that, user

To extract money from morons.

This is where PSVR is shooting for, because for under $1k, you can have a decent VR experience (with the exception of an incredibly tiny library of games that support it) as opposed to most PC games wanting a pretty good rig by itself to run the games along with headsets that cost more due to better features. Getting a rig to run a Vive without using leftover parts and buying new is like $1500+ (including the Vive), and that's in the US where parts are cheap brand new. Used can help bring that closer to parity but then there comes the headache of setting it up. People who use PCs as a normal systen for all their games will be able to get it set up easily but people looking for plug-and-play will be put off that their $1500 toy doesn't just immediately work.

I'll suck your dick, nerd.
I'm serious, are you in Queens? Or anywhere near NYC, really.

You wouldn't want VR to be teaching goyim to be naughty, would you? We can't have these stupid filthy goyim learning to attack their enemies.

What's the point of Bat Ham VR if you can't even shove your face in Catwoman's tits?

THATS GAY NIGGA

Gone Home VR edition when

Normalfags are pretty smart when it comes to the usefulness of gimmicks.
VR flatlined already, because except YT e-celebs and sim neckbeards nobody buys those headsets.
VR is the perfect example that a product, which doesn't appeal to normalfags, is not viable on the market at all.

Gayest dubs ever

anal
punch
fisting

Do you have AIDS?

I-I just wanted to make a virgin user feel good ;_;

I understand the enjoyment you may feel out of giving others pleasure, but being a slut is not a good way to do so.
You'd be far happier in the long run if you got a partner and stayed with them than sucking people off in alleys.

The point is
VR is not videogames.
And it will get better when it stops trying to be

Hitler dubs confirm

But forming and holding a relationship is hard

I'll be your BF, user.

the last Rise of the Tomb Raider DLC (which supports VR) is basically Gone Home to Croft Manor
the fucking thing makes players use the teleport method to get around before they're allowed to log back in with "walk around with the controller" mode, it's shit

Has john thompson gone crazy over the possibility of VR rapemurder simulators?

whats the point of vr if you cant even fuck people