God damn I wanna fuck this nigger. When the fuck is her game coming anyway...

God damn I wanna fuck this nigger. When the fuck is her game coming anyway? its ben almost a year and shit has been quiet. I looked at tehir indiegogo page and last update was 2 months ago and they were just fucking around with textures.

>>>/auschwitz/

Yeah well I want her to do unspeakable things to me, but we can't have what we want you faggot.

I'm actually loving that first and second pic. I think the wrinkles in her soles are a nice detail.

Fuck off Mike. Check my dubs

not dark enough

This is a bad thread

She is brown, not a nigger. You dumb as bricks americunt kid.

Disgusting.

Checked.

This doesn't surprise me coming from a dev with a track record of toning down sexiness. The only hope is that Real XXIII draws a piece or two of her.

Checked

user…

feed yourself to niggers

Is that everyone's favorite snow nigger?

That's not how it works

Good thing Real XXIII doesn't draw muscle "girls" as much as he draws slightly toned girls.

user…

Real's girls go a bit beyond "slightly toned."

Fuck off and take nigger Ryuko with you

How the do I lower my libido?

Masturbating works.

Fuck yes ==MORE==

Can't red text apparently

werent these guys massive sojcus?

You could just make your own and stuff…

You'd better finish this shit, faggot.

At best they can be accused of being censorcucks. The rest was just wishfully thought by Holla Forums because the protagonist of this game is totes a nigger and their artist indeed appears to be a social justice fag

I am making some nice progress, just need to close some stuff on that head model and I'll go for the body parts.

OK, I think this is good enough for the head.

any games where i can play a /fit/ brown qt?

What is that?

PSO2. Seriously, the game was literally designed from the ground up as an environment to parade your character around for all to see (the game's producer confirmed this in a livestream), and the character creator's muscle slider adds definition, not mass, which is why Real XXIIII went ape shit for the game.

A small gynoid project I had in my mind during my days of Warframe, after Haydee came out I was reminded of that and I was a little more experienced with Maya, so I am trying to make this doll and maybe put her in a proof of concept or tech demo.

I'm a genetic nigger but a lot lighter than this bitch. Its clear shes a triple deluxe negro

Albino niggers are also much more pale than me, but that doesn't make them any less niggery. Not all brown people are black, some are just curryshitters.

Tbh that game is made by SJWs and the devs themselves said the game is about "representing muh minorities in this era of white patriarchy"

they are, I still want to fuck that nigger.