Hey Emmafags, is this film good?

Hey Emmafags, is this film good?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/tnum/84229625/ghost/only
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/stone/ghost/only
archive.is/AWGmm
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/85345196/)
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80348679/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/tnum/84229625/ghost/only).
redditlb.com/user/chinadunk
supforums.com/thread/76725999/television-and-film/hasn-t-been-in-one-good-movie.html
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/76725999/#76731508
4archive.org/board/tv/thread/76622331/in-real-life-then-hermione-would-be-fucking-malfoy-harry-an
letterboxd.com/azkaban/
reddit.com/r/harrypotter/comments/4onpb0/heres_a_brief_analysis_of_the_cinematography_and/
letterboxd.com/zach_hasbrouck/
letterboxd.com/zbestfilms/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/idQQsLyqKRXwAMyjdIXTbQ/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/78970729/#78971187
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/noah-is-the-least-biblical-biblical-film-ever-made-says-director-9214686.html
archive.is/Nw82n
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/brazil orwellian/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek what the hell was that all about

It's better than 8/10 things that came out the last 5 years at least, so sure.

Foreshadowing of the great harvesting

If wooden acting is a good thing, then yes

Emmafag likes anything with Emma in it regardless of quality, even shockingly bad shit. Watch The Bling Ring and The Circle, they are both enjoyable.

>(((Ezra Miller)))

There was autistic acting but not wooden acting

No, it was wooden

If you guys want to see truckloads of salt, just google "NEIEEEEEIIGH"

OH NO NO NO
this looks promising

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/tnum/84229625/ghost/only

How autistic are you to be googling old shit?

How autistic are you to know it's old before googling it?

I looked at the picture which says last June

Well, searching NEIEEEEEIIGH on google leads to that thread

Does /cow/ know of this colossal faggot yet?

What does that have to do with anything and why do you care so much, are you their buttbuddy?

Fucking checked.
And the thing is, some user here said google that and the only result is that thread that's full of emmafag's autism

Don't think so, but don't tell them or they'll shit up this place

Emmafag triggers people across the universe, a true troll

We have enough farmers on this board already, they wouldn't bring lulz and they'd shit up the place

This is Chris-Chan tier

Who the fuck is Chris-Chan. You don't need to tell me.

I know, that's why it surprises me that /cow/ or kiwifarms haven't taken notice of him yet. We can monopolize the farming for now.
Look at how triggered he gets at Stone: archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/stone/ghost/only

He's not wrong

right up Holla Forums's alley, then

OH NO NO NO

Checked and kek'd

Nigga isn't wrong

He insists on calling Stone "reddit" and the one with the biggest reddit following is Watson. Yes he's wrong.

Are you a stonefag? Stone is loved by r/movies. Also that's still a small sub, there's guaranteed just as many people who hate her if not more. Who cares, why do you bring this shit here?

Film was actually decent

I knew it was you when you said "he isn't wrong".
And you just outed yourself as the redditor you are.
I'm no fan of Stone but she runs circles around Watson in terms of acting talent (which isn't saying much because Watson can't act).
On 4chan, word has it that you're a redditor who uses the screen name chinadunk or half-bloodprince.

Stone has earned two awards for her acting faggot. Has Watson earned anything but an affirmative action award? Has she even got any nominations for anything relevant?

She just got nominated along Oscar winner Jennifer Lawrence for the 2018 Razzie awards

I'll take bullshit made up on the spot for $100, Alex

archive.is/AWGmm

JUST

BTFO EMMAFAGS
Cobie is the queen of Holla Forums

didnt she cuck the guy?

Not saying Emma is a good actor, because she isn't. But even great actors have been put up for Razzies.

Awards don't matter at all are you genuinely stupid?
Oh wait you definitely are because you even think that these awards matter.

Not even an emmafag but I had to comment. Awards don't mean anything and anyone talking about awards is imdb facebook tier.

No she doesn't Emma Stone legitimately cannot act, she has given the same exact performance in over 6 movies I've seen her in, the same performance, she's dogshit. You need to go back to 4chan.

Awards haven't mattered since the 80s at least. Perhaps even beforehand.

Typical 4chan faggot

Good goy! Watch something nominated for a good award instead, like Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri, goy!

Oops!

It's definitely confirmed that they don't matter

Please stop being such a fucking pleb who cares about awards. It's like third grade woman tier.

Sorry but nope, same shit as the Help.

lol

How does one come to Holla Forums for years and then still think awards deserve the time of day.

It is a bad thing, that the definition of being a jew like Speilberg or Chazelle.

I can't even tolerate her for half a minute, not even shitposting.

OH NO NO NO

Stone = dying animal, dances like a retard
Watson = can hear her natural voice, dances fine

Watson really upsets people huh.

Sure thing lad

Sounds nothing like that, mind you all the people who are complaining about it actually listen to garbage like that 24/7 unironically. You couldn't find things nominated at the grammys now that aren't extremely produced, for any genre.

I don't even care to get into a shitposting duel, I think her voice sounds fine. Someone like Lana Del Rey who I even enjoy some tracks has a full types of autotuning going on.

Extremely produced and heavily autotuned are different things
You're deaf lol
Lana can sing properly, she uses autotune for artistic purposes to achieve certain effects. It's different from using it to cover for the lack of singing talent which is what happened in The Beauty and the Beast

That was actually really bad

Not according to our resident autist the watsonfag :^)

Watson can sing properly she sings in Goblet of Fire if you had a sound system you would know that.

You need to go back to 4chan

I liked Emma Watson's singing.

Why do all emmas attract autists?

Big girls

Midgets

This movie and the book were both dogshit

End of story

The film was actually good fight me

I don't punch retards.

This isn't vidya this is real life

You're clearly a troll, there was very little difference between the book and the film.

Also, this should be established as Holla Forums rule: If the Rocky Horror Picture Show is involved in a positive way, it's shit. That's because that movie is awful, so is everyone who likes it, and so is Perks of Being an Assflower

Please stop posting.

What's different about it? More than half of that dialogue is lifted straight from the book, there are no scenes exclusive to the film as they all have a basis in the book.

You get some faggy people to act out faggy scenes, from a faggy book, about faggy people. So yes little difference

How fucking new are you?

So, what are the perks of being a wallflower? Doesn't seem like a very interesting prospect.

Lots of sunlight? Also peaceful life. No parasites or bugs or predators or worms or ants

The fact that the main character didn't know the song Heroes kind of ruined the whole movie for me. It's one of Bowies most famous songs! He even had a whole damn album called Heroes.

l-living the dream…

Me too. Imageboards are better than school when it comes to learning.

Failed pretentious oscarbait

Go back to 4cuck, Bruce. It's honest cinema.

Not talking about a tripfag

Is it a namefag then?

I don't think so just a megaautist.

So there's a bigger autist than you (that's a tough one) on cuckchan that you christened "Bruce" in your mind?

Not as big of an autist as someone who saves anime

This is an anime imageboard, deal with it faggot

WAT

Does it bother you that you're wrong?

First world problems of rich suburban kids: The Flick. Or basically, a feature-length episode of Degrassi.

This movie is filled with such whiny, pretentious, inauthentic, sanctimonius, victim complex induced, predictable, teenage melodrama that is so falsely attributed to be 'deep', 'on point' and 'Kafkaesque' that it's just plain hard to take this oasis of utter dross seriously in any stretch of the word. It's also a mystery; it's a joint that many teenagers pretend to identify with, even though its view of typical teenage American life is a glib facsimile, so hollow, vacuous and falsified… not to mention very exploitative of real insecurities that teenagers feel, which are only used as superficial character 'defining' traits, never to be elaborated on, to gain audience sympathy.

It also only touches on teenagers that live in wealthy suburban areas, making for a very narrow field of their target demographic to represent. It comes across as so insincere, dishonest and manipulative that it's rather infuriating and insufferable. I'm still amazed that I managed to finish this unwatchable garbage.

Obviously a screencap is mandatory.

OH NO NO NO NO
srs delet this ;_;

This faggot was posting on 4chan back in june and clearly is intimately familiar with reddit and he dares to call people 4chanredditors?

It's always been such a strange insult, so much hatred the word can barely hold all those letters, but it all makes sense now.

Doesn't the emmafag constantly say "she was good in The Circle"?

hahjahahahahajajajajajajajajajajahahahahaahjajajajajahahahahajajajahahahaahajajaja

ha ja !

She should get nominated for best signing in Beauty and the Beast.

Yea so was Javier Bardem, Susan Surandon and Tom Cruise. Really makes you think that the razzies mean jack shit just like every other award show.

I'm glad the Americans are seeing that talentless fuck for what he is. Spain has been aware of it for well over a decade.

Literally nobody pays attention to even the golden globes anymore, the razzies are meme awards just like all the others. Tom Cruise and Watson are good actors.

Tom yes, Watson isn't. They probably nominated him to get free publicity.

No they both are, I'm sorry you can't deal with anything positive said about Watson. I love Cruise and Watson is great as well.

Are you baiting? Her delivery is worse than I've seen high school drama kids do.

Are you a woman? Her delivery is good, and was even good in the circle when she had nothing to work with.

LOL

LOL

KEK

Good god, how low can you possibly sink?

Did I upset you by telling the truth user? Who the fuck are you? The razzies mean jack shit. Tom Cruise got a nomination this year for no reason. Literally fuck off.

Will you defend Emma's fellow Weinstein girl JLaw next?

Why would I defend someone else because you can't stop thinking about a jew?

Tom Cruises nomination is for the Mummy, which was an absolute shit film.
This is interesting, you're desperately trying to rationalize that her acting in the Circle wasn't shit.

Because the alternative is that you simply have no taste.

A-are you a woman? Legit question.

How fucking mad are you user.

The Mummy was shit but Cruise was not. The Circle was meh but she actually did fine with what she was given.

Yea you're mad alright. The Circle legit triggered every single tech cuck and google twitter cuck online, the jews hated it too guaranteed.

Can't believe anons come into an Emma Watson thread just to shitpost because they hate her

like pottery
I don't know why he gets triggered about Weinstein though

Where did I mention dicks? Seek help

rocky horror is a better movie though

you said "cuck fetishist"

rocky horror movie is shit and the way they do it in perks is actually good

Ah, the old classic, spamming pictures of his used up whore to hide his shame.
Don't worry, we won't forget, halfbloodprince.

What are you talking about? If you don't like Emma Watson pictures in an Emma Watson thread on an imageboard you should probably do something else. lol

You're spamming them one by one, to get the thread closer to the bump limit so your past as a redditor and 4chan user can be buried.
No worries though, it's all saved, chinadunk.

I think you have actual schizophrenia user.

user you just admitted to stalking someone because you apparently don't like that they liked Emma Watson. lol

And? Isn't it the truth?
Just because I call you out on getting off to Emma getting railed by niggers it means I must be thinking of dicks?

Wew lad, take your meds.

What is this?

from the poster it looks like cuck shit

rambling from a buttmad autist

So did drive

Are you the one spamming the pics? Because that's even more autistic

no im enjoying the pictures and saving some

His reddit usernames.

Browsing Holla Forums is stalking?
You sperg out here so often, its pretty hard to miss, you're one of the few well known board users due to your uniquely autistic writing style and spamming.

color me surprised
any screencapped spergouts from him in that shithole?

Seconding this.

The account chinadunk is banned, not particularly surprising.
However, when googling for him it you get to a 4chan archive (archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/85345196/) with this post.

Really makes you think considering the situation we find ourselves in so often.

I remember there was a thread about this movie maybe three months ago or more. And there was basically no shitposting and multiple anons said they liked the film.

Forgot image.

You mean the place you are from, my dear emmafag?

user you admitted you give a shit and post actual 4chan screencaps, you are a full blown autismal cunt. You probably have been to reddit yourself.

I've been here for a long time I just never posted about Emma.

really joggins the noggin

wew lad

Another thread where they exposed him: archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80348679/
Appearantly his hatred for emma stone is so big he made a bunch of reddit accounts, including emmastonecantact and other childish names.
There's even a link to half-bloodprince, which is ofcourse also suspended.

Much like in the other one, there's a bunch of posts that are almost identical to his posting style, albeit a bit outdated because this is back in early 2017.

user you are honestly trolled up your asshole. You think everyone is the same person.

But I'm not the guy you usually tell that not everyone is the same person.

:^)

I don't think you understand that you are honestly trolled up your ass so much you are posting things from last july that you apparently got upset about and I have no idea what you are talking about.

user, that is not the same user you were replying to, neither is this. You are falling into your own pit. Stop digging, or they will know.

I can tell you are the Watsonfag, because you never use commas.
Look for lack of commas and punctuation marks in sentences, the word "incel" as an insult and screencaps/images with the .JPG format

That is you though, it becomes really obvious once you go through the archive the guy early on in the thread posted (archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/tnum/84229625/ghost/only).
It emediately starts out with your trademark cries of pol spergs, your iconic all caps retard posting, roasties and even pic attached.
Literally the same argument almost everyone who's had to deal with you has had to endure, the "you dont follow watsons every tweet like i do so youre not allowed to criticize her" one.

Normal people don't post like this, especially not all of these marks of insanity at the same time, this is 100% you, sweetie (you see what I did there? because you where using sweetie back on 4chan).

You are autistic.

user you are from cuckchan and you have been triggered by one emmafag. Get a fucking life.

What's funny is this dude actually is serious, how fucking autistic do you have to be to save a ton of 4chan posts you don't like and then post them on Holla Forums?

wew
Never heard that comeback before.

OH NO NO NO
I've been found out

He probably still frequents 4chan so often he gets upset by anything he thinks is his enemy and thinks its the same user.

Is that on the set of Beauty and the Beast?

You would hear it a lot if you were a full blown autist who got so assmad that he couldn't handle bants.

You act like you wield autism as a weapon, but you know not it is my shield.
Checkmate, spergshamers.

C'mon buddy, the samefaggotry is getting rediculous now, you know you still type the exact same way in every one of them, right?

Those are childish, pathetic insults, not banter, cunt.

The only cunt is the guy who came here because he was upset about something he saw on cuckchan a year ago.

Watson is legit RENT FREE in this dude's head, look at the top of his head.

OH NO NO NO

Who? OP aka the Watsonfag?

Well, I only saw it tonight, as unlike you I don't actually frequent 4chan.

Did a bit of googling based on the first archive to find the others, literally didn't even have to go to 4chan to find out about your dealings there because you are so autistic people archive you anyway.

She was such a cute kid.

Feminism, not even once.

Holy shit
look at this one from that thread
it's a carbon copy of his posts here, it's the same guy

You the user who was posting about some cuckchan Watsonfag and is still spamming all his screencaps. How do you not have a job and a life?

That's him alright.

Can't make this shit up

I bet this guy actually still posts on 4chan and thinks I'm there everytime he sees a post that shits on whomever he likes.

>How do you not have a job and a life?
Hello, there Watsonfag.

she's cute now, you never having a gf, once.

Holy autism

No she's not. She looks like a man now.

HHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shitposting is my job and my life. Your words can't harm me, Emmafag.

Jesus Christ that's uncanny, and this fucker keeps complaining about people being from 4chan.

Emmafag is like an onion, you keep peeling but there's only more layers of autism.

Faggot.

Wait, is she transitioning into a soyboy?

What's funny is the faggot you responded to is actually samefagging because nobody could possibly give a shit as much as he does about someone who hurt him on 4cuck.

Sure thing, no way someone on the internet could change an image in that amount of time.

Checked.

Quick! Get this thread to hit the bumplock limit! Now!

It's out buddy, the screencaps of your 4chan posts will follow you into every one of your threads.

Bet they called me out on posting single pictures to kill the thread, it's so slow if I have to post multiple at the same time!

I don't post anime, you think everyone is the same poster; you're autistic as fuck.

Explain this , cuck

They called me out for posting multiple pictures only because they called me out for reaching for the bumplimit, better go back to spamming single images now!

nice samefagging
not even a robertsfag btw but I've seen your posts in the cancer generals v6,000,000

user I've shitposted in those threads with another user who has said the same things.

jej

Shit they know I went back to only posting single pictures because it was already obvious I was found out, better start posting multiples but in random numbers to throw them off my scent!

I wonder if he'll soon march on to greater, greener pastures, as he has before.
Was it the shame that broke him? The ever increasing wealth of knowledge accumulated about you in regular conversation; the soft dox you inadvertently drop on yourself with every post you make defending the object of your obsessive fixation. So he'll call them mental patients, for obviously anyone in disagreement with him on matters of waifu and waifu-related molestation is a deranged individual.

kek

checking like mein kamerad

Probably the fact that they banned all his reddit accounts and likely gave him a lifetime ban on 4chan Holla Forums for criminal possession of autism.
This is Holla Forums Holla Forums though, we don't ban people.

Fuckin' hell. I should be watching Cobra right now, not hanging around in this thread to see the Watsonfag lose his shit and be outet as a legit cuck.

Getting banned from 4chan would be an honor

2 E Z

E

Z

someone hand me some bleach please

well banned tbqh

I played you like a goddamn fiddle and you know it.

She almost managed to look like Kristen

This post is pure autism not even memeing. You genuinely have been triggered.

It was really context sensitive cuckporn, I assure you.

No she looks good there not like shit.

Hey there, chinadunk.

Where are your parents?

OH NO I KEEP PRESSING THIS AUTISM BUTTON AND IT DOES NOTHING!
Go away, Emmafag. You are obvious and without shelter from our wrath.
inb4 he calls me a turbosperg to really cease his victory

Yep you are autistically broken alright. Were you bullied in school?

Hopefully he can even get that far, he's got his hands full on posting every single emma picture he has to bumplock this shit.

I think he is far too busy posting his entire Emma folder right now to form a coherent response. Not that he made any sense to begin with.

Oh sweetie, you haven't seen anything yet, but you will since you always stick around for Emmatime.

We know man, you're willing to bury every thread in hundreds of emma's, we read your posts on cuckchan.

Which one is it? because you post like an incel virgin. Have you ever had a girlfriend for longer than a year or two? I'll wait for your response big boy.

No thank you!

4 U
Made you look. x^D

I- I experienced the full spectrum of bullying ;_;

Okay I take it you definitely have not had a girlfriend for a long term period, after all you are completely retarded.

Sad part is, you couldn't even do that, being obsessed with some whore who fucks chads, not hapas like you.

Fag, she looks decent there because she resembles Kristen

Did you leave 4chan because you realized that they were all plebs like you?

No fuckface Kristen only ever looks decent because shes a poor mans Emma Watson. Everything you think and say is wrongo bongo.

watson literally went out with a happa you need to stop posting.

like pottery

MUH ALPHA

I only take inspiration from the best.

Holy shit, you don't even bother denying it, and know the correct spelling for your breed.

It was just a hunch, throwing half-bloodprince and chinadunk together, but thank you for confirming it.

Obviously not - all your shitposting is very low energy.

you know people actually lurk here right? she dated some chink

Is that suppose to be watson?

Wait, the Watsonfag is a hapa?
He really is the gift that keeps on giving.

That's why you keep coming back for more right?

yea

No, it's actually to see you breakdown into spamming pictures in order to make the thread hit the bumplock limit, call people virgins and incels and talk about how kino the Potter films are. That and the banter with other anons who troll you.

So it's because you have nothing better to do than get triggered by the truth?

lol
enjoy your brown eyed inferior copy

((("the truth")))

Kristen is a poor mans everything she acts like white trailer trash.

Now this is a tranny

>sweetie was popularized by (((Bess Kalb)))
What did he mean by this?

t. Jew

>sweetie was popularized by (((some literal who))))
Sweetie, the word sweetie isn't new.

MUH JOOOS

Ayy lmao, the supreme emmafag

delet this

(You)

remove this
hapas are far too rich to have mental illnesses

KStew is a qt 3,14

She's a kike like you who gets triggered like you at Trump's posts in twitter

lmao holy shit

I like the part when she became a dyke

Anyone got screenshots/archives of chinadunk/hal-bloodprince's reddit autism?
Asking for a friend.

Why would I know about someone who is a literal who? I don't get triggered at twitter posts, if anything I post them ironically to shit up this board more than anything.

literally nobody cares besides you

All his accounts got banned, likely due to his autistic spamming.
I expect that means his posts are removed?
But then I don't know how reddit works because I'm not emmafag.

I found three archives comments he's made:

Yeah, that's our emmafag alright, keep digging if you can, I don't know how any of this reddit shit works, but I can compile it at least.

Really activates the almond brothers

I’ll see what I can find. Fingers crossed this guy has anything lulzworthy to hide like Linkara.

Still here?

His half-bloodprince username is probably too generic of a name to find much on, but does sound like it has a lot of potential if found.
Then there's his emmastonecantact account, his deathlykinos account and his eeekingman account according to the 4chan archives.

And I'm pretty sure he's gone, people correctly guessing your racial composition based on usernames must be a pretty traumatizing experience.

OH NO NO NO
so much for his "4chan is reddit" or "4cuck Holla Forums" or "reddipol" crap hahaha
to be fair when he started arguing with people about the relevance of different reddit sections it was kinda obvious, but this really cements it

Can we get /cow/ on board? Pretty sure they have ways of finding this kind of stuff whenever there's a lulzworthy individual like this.

I’ve found some more on his chinadunk account!

Can't make it up

Do you have a personal investment with Taiwanese shitting forums?

I know 5 months might seem like a long time, but it wasn't that long ago that you where posting there yourself.

Fucking gold, currently eating but I'll start compiling in 20 min or so.

Checked. The way he argues closely mirrors the things he says here too.
I'm guessing plebbit was a bit less harsh on him though, with all the politically correct bullshit and stuff. Can you imagine a plebbitor talking about how she got harvested?

Not as much as you do with plebbit, dipshit. You have to go back. I hope you get a permab&.

I hope you are ready for some real spergery, user.

Not so, he got shat on there as well.

>redditlb.com/user/chinadunk
lol do they have some sort of competition where the one who appeals the most to the mob gets a longer e-peen?

You're the only one posting reddit

More like 4 months actually, possibly less. I wonder if we go through the archived threads of 8/tv/ we will notice when he got banned and started posting here, or if he was crossposting.

This is actually a new low for this board.

lel, he was arguing in this very thread about how the movies were different and better than the books
can this hapa get any more exposed?

Is this guy /ourguy/

Here he is defending his waifu from other Redditors.

It's almost like reddit doesn't like emma watson really makes you think.

This, Solaris 2002 is actually good.

Well, he did go offtopic in the wrong sub Reddit. He should have stuck to his safespace r/EmmaWatson.

Looks like it was on topic. I've also frequented that /r/EmmaWatson since I've seen you guys post it and even there are people who make nasty comments every now and then.

It's probably Soderberg's or whatever his name is best film, a lot of his stuff is pretty meh

did you post that without even reading it?

Did they actually model them off her lewds?

Those are years and years old user

Wow, his arguments haven't changed after all this time.
And plebbit says Emma Watson is sexier than Maria Sharapova? The soy is real. At least they admit Daddario is superior though.

How many wrong things can you make in one post

Holy shit is that a shop.

What do you think?

What do you think of this one? Think or Redtext Devil could be lurking behind one of these names?
supforums.com/thread/76725999/television-and-film/hasn-t-been-in-one-good-movie.html

Holy fuck that's a lot, but I compiled most of it (some of it are just short lines, or actress gossip you would expect from a 12 year old girl).

Let me know if I missed something really juicy, there's just so much, even without that whole expanding of discussions crap you have to do.

But yeah, his buzzwords are all over this, him showing he doesn't understand the edit function and keeps making replies to the same post, even a lot of his more familiar diatribes to users of this board.

Are you really so retarded that you think multiple people can't say the same things online?

I have never been to that forum and I agree with every word of that post.

Hmmm…

That's a site that steals posts from here and 4chan and adds usernames to them.
He likely is behind the posts but I wouldn't worry about the usernames. How did you find it though?

Now you guys are really reaching. DUDE CAPS LOCK

Kek

DUDE CAPS LOCK AND REDTEXT
YEA, I'VE SEEN A TON OF FILM

DUDE NOBODY HAS EVER SAID THE PHRASE DUDE ACTING LMAO ITS ALL ONE GUY LMAO

DUDE LMAO

Found the original post, as I told you it's a site that steals content
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/76725999/#76731508

Well, we know he's been a Reddit/4chan crossposter since at least 2016: 4archive.org/board/tv/thread/76622331/in-real-life-then-hermione-would-be-fucking-malfoy-harry-an

What did they mean by this?

Jesus Christ, he even has a review account, with the exact movies you would expect to be there, note also his diary entries and lists.
letterboxd.com/azkaban/

You know, it's funny, all these years he's been screaming at us to go back to 4chan, if only we would have we would have known a long time ago about this redditsperg.

Hey Marcus, Emma is shit and Stannis is a pleb

Checked.

lmfao how did you find that? hilarious

half-bloodprince links to a Buzzfeed article on the cinematography of The Half-Blood Prince and chinadunk shows up as well: reddit.com/r/harrypotter/comments/4onpb0/heres_a_brief_analysis_of_the_cinematography_and/

>letterboxd.com/azkaban/

Oh, general tip for anyone else digging, finding his archived 4chan threads is fairly easy by just looking for shit like /u/emmastonecantact, because they became pretty good at calling him out.

Hey Marcus, you threw me off in one of the Best Emma Generals but I now am sure that this is you

Look at this lmfao

This dumb cunt thinks the movie is actually biblical

This fucking guy!
He posts over at /film/ as well - included Noah and Prometheus on his best horror films collage.

4chan archive, also these two are supposedly alts of his, seemingly created to vote up Coloneia.
letterboxd.com/zach_hasbrouck/
letterboxd.com/zbestfilms/

Is this real?
We definitely need more of that story.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/idQQsLyqKRXwAMyjdIXTbQ/

If you pay attention, they call him a "half gook" in one of the posts.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/78970729/#78971187

We are breaking the conditioning!

Name one (1) thing wrong

Looked this up and it's a dead account. Bravo.

Yeah one of the guys was responding to this, so that's clearly emmafag they're arguing with.

The picture is from Zachary Hasbroucks twitter, account set to private, as is to be expected considering 4chan already found out about his ass.

Makes you wonder if that's why he left, because he'd completely lost all anonymity on 4chan, being too autistic to change his writing style or childish opinions.

That flick isn't biblical, most of the things that happen in the movie aren't in the bible. If you want a biblical film watch The Passion of the Christ, now that's some biblekino.

Who the fuck is Marcus? Are you all from cuckchan?

It's unironically one of the few "biblical films" along with Passion of the Christ

He probably left for the same reason we all do, it was shit.

Apparently one of the watsonfag's aliases.

Who is Marcus?

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/noah-is-the-least-biblical-biblical-film-ever-made-says-director-9214686.html
The director himself says it

You're grasping at straws watsonfag

So are his reddit and twitter accounts, this man is an expert at getting banned and must have sperged out really hard when people where connecting all the dots to his profiles.

Thank god, most of his posts and reviews are still there, only a solar flare will erase all his shame now.

Nothing wrong with those posts you internet bully.

I am not the watsonfag I am a Roman Catholic. And I remember my church discussing Noah when it came out.

Zachary, such a semitic name

lol I forgot his twitter had the picture visible, that's where I saved it from when I posted it on v3

Lol

Did they skip all the parts where shit was made up?
I hate slate but this is a really good summary:
archive.is/Nw82n

Knowing a bunch of kids movies in that much detail is though.
This is like people writing about all the amazing intricate details of a Marvel movie, pure autism.

Are you talking about the Bible or the film? Who doesn't want creative liberties to be taken in a movie? That's why the film was surprising.

I know we keep saying this, but how the fuck will he ever recover?

That isn't even that much detail. And I've never seen anyone write about Marvel like that, I'm sure they do somewhere, but you and I know that those movies don't even hire good cameramen.

Took me two seconds to google. It checks out.

Nigger look at how big that text block is, I've seen movie reviews that people get payed to write that are shorter.

Shit, I just realized this will get interpreted as those social media sites being and not me calling the watsonfag out on comparing JK Rowling to Orwell and being a redditfag, twitterfag and facebergfag.

That person is talking about two movies though and they don't even go into that much detail, could be worse

Do you realize that calling Harry Potter "orwellian" is on par with the Lynchian/Kafkaesque/Lovecraftian ironic shitposting?

You're really slow or emmafag

Of course it's the watsonfag, who else? The thread is in page 4 already, if anyone is ITT it's either him or the ones making fun of his sorry ass

They were talking about two movies and didn't write that much is all I was saying. You said you've seen paid critics write less, that's probably not a good thing. In fact it definitely isn't.

Except things can be "orwellian" especially British themes. This isn't even hard analysis.

Except there's nothing orwellian about the ministry of magic you dumbass.
Did you even read 1984 or do you just spout memes?
Harry Potter is entry level garbage and will always be, because elevating beyond that hurts sales.

OH NO NO NO NO

Did you even read that picture. There are direct tones lifted from Brazil and Rowling wanted Terry Gilliam to direct.

So? Where's the orwellian part?

What do you think orwellian is? A dystopia right? Harry Potter is not a wizard utopia.

Yeah, it's unlikely he's been able to leave the thread alone, even if his main persona is completely burnt.

Kind of feel bad for the guy, even if we're mostly just rehashing other peoples material that unmasked him, how can you be a hapa and not know about the importance of protecting your identity on the internet?

Even the logo of the Ministry of Magic is the stereotypical British shit government.

Holy shit. Our reality is more Orwellian than Harry Potter, sorry to break it to you
I don't see mass surveillance and spying on the populace in Harry Potter. I don't see people rewriting history to stay in power in Harry Potter. I don't see words being removed from the vocabulary as an oppressive mechanism that prevents people from being able to think of concepts like freedom or privacy. I don't see the system ultimately beating the protagonist into conformity.
I see it as meta-Orwellian though, as in, Harry Potter itself is an exercise on Orwell's dystopian ideas. Even retconning is there, turns out Hermione is black now lol. The rewriting of history too, and trying to convince people that racemixing is healthy and diversity is strength.

So? That doesn't make it Orwellian, "Orwellian" isn't about being British. See

Few things are more Orwellian than SJWs

No shit our reality is orwellian but what do you think harry potter was based on reality that wasn't that long ago. It's british self deprecation like Brazil was in a way.

Sorry dude but there's nothing Orwellian about it. Brazil itself was loosely inspired by it but there's more Kafka in it than anything, a bureaucratic nightmare.

Had a good chuckle looking at archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/brazil orwellian/
You keep bringing it up along Harry Potter and people keep calling you out, kek

It doesn't matter that they are women, it's that they are drawings.

So? You sperged at someone who posted anime. In a board where it's explicitly allowed. You have to go back, goon.

>>>/a/

It means the BO said anime is ok in Holla Forums
I don't like it anime but these are the rules (and sincerely it doesn't really annoy me). If you want a place with no anime this isn't it.

And isn't the BO someone who you constantly memes sucks tranny cock or got his cock sucked?

I dont like anime and theres no reason for it to be here fuck it

Make your own board with no anime then goon

Isn't that the Holla Forums BO?

What did Zach mean by this?

You have to back autist.

Yeah us, the fullchan anons. You're the one who has to go back. Get the fuck out of our board, fucking cuckchanfag.

underrated post

W T F