NJ/pol/: Lakewood Update. Housing Czar Rabbi Meir Hertz

Lakewood housing czar Rabbi Meir Hertz makes $469,000 despite federal battle, conviction
app.com/story/news/local/communitychange/2017/11/29/lakewood-housing-czar-rabbi-meir-hertz-hud-battle/902756001/

Basically this Jew received federal tax payer money to give out section 8 housing with non-profit organization and he put the money his own salary and a private Jewish Yeshiva school. Now the HUD is trying to shut him down and Jews filed a legal complaint

Other urls found in this thread:

app
businessinsider.com/lakewood-new-jersey-homeless-tent-city-2011-9
whyy.org/articles/after-a-year-of-temporary-housing-lakewoods-tent-city-residents-fear-homelessness-again/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JÜDEN
JÜDING
Color me surprised/10

Some other good bits.. There's a part 2 in the story, I'll go through it in a little

Waaaaaaay back in the 80s, when I was in junior high, we were taught that the jews were scapegoated because the Germans, who were very poor at the time, were jealous that the jews had all the money. Here I sit, in CY+2, wondering why it never occurred to me back then to ask why the juden had all the money in the first place.

Sry

I don't think these articles really give a good picture as to how surreal it is living in the general vicinity of Lakewood.

BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS OF THE JEWS' HIGH SOCIAL IQ, GOY, ALL THE OTHER 300+ TIMES BACK IN HISTORY WHERE EVERYONE WAS JEALOUS OF US, THE CHOSEN ONES, AND PERSECUTED US

Pt 2- app .com/story/news/local/new-jersey/2017/11/29/lakewood-housing-czar-rabbi-meir-hertz-controversies/905661001/

I still don't believe the are many anons from New Jersey.

Yeah its insane

I'm sure judge solomon will give him a minuscule fine soon. All section 8 housing should be moved to Israel as punishment.

They haven't changed in 2000 years. Still fucking thieves.

Theres no way his name was actually "Chaim Shlomo Ehrman" It's physically not possible

bumping because kikes are ignoring this threard

I googled it… Jesus christ its real

The Führer agrees -
HEIL HITLER

is Holla Forums 90% kike or what?

because they're just smarter and work harder, goy. Don't question it or put it to words; just believe unconsciously

I fucking hate this state

IT'S YOU AGAIN

732 here

Just searched for homless lakewood, now i'm really angry

businessinsider.com/lakewood-new-jersey-homeless-tent-city-2011-9
whyy.org/articles/after-a-year-of-temporary-housing-lakewoods-tent-city-residents-fear-homelessness-again/
it goes on and on

It's only the same dozen anons who ever post anything ever.
609 reporting in

I watched a documentary on that from RT network. There was a fag jewish couple that wanted to participate in activities like cleanup but the christian pasture that preaches liked doing everything himself. The jew wife said everyone should participate and have a job. She said she would like to be sanitation inspector. I laughed. Her response was so gawd damn jewish my wallet got smaller.

that should say old jewish couple

why do we need a nj/pol/? Oh yeah this is basically cuckchan

Maybe because about 2 to 3 years ago it was common and around 30 anons (probably a 6th of the board a the time) all came from NJ?

That's a load of crap. What's next? A thread for every other states? Go make a dedicated board.

That's a damn lie. I was around back then. Nice try faggot. You're thinking of cuckchan, where you're from.