When the movies are made about the alt-right what will be the theme used to show how it collapsed...

When the movies are made about the alt-right what will be the theme used to show how it collapsed? What internal contradictions are going to be used to highlight this? I think it will come down this idea
You can't have both. Pick one Chad.

AW MAN GRR I AM SO MAD LIKE HOLY SMOKES DANG FRICK AND A HALF

What do you mean "collapsed"? Israel is getting stronger everyday.

Why are cumskins so pathetic, bros?

Oh shit! He's angry! G-guys, what're we g-gonna do?!

Mayocide when?

Oh, boy! it's this thread again.

>What are some films about X?
>Any films where Y happens?
>What is some Zkino?

Can these threads at least be anchored if they won't be banned? Politics, e-drama and e-celebs that have nothing to do with TV, films or the entertainment industry have no place here.

What is even the point of this meme?
Honestly. It isn't funny, has no message and the graphics are not easily reproducible.

You're fighting a battle that was lost a year or two ago. This board isn't a place to talk about shows and movies. It's a shitposting board for people banned from /a/, Holla Forums, and now Holla Forums.

It began with a beta sotboy posting about his slut ex gf. Within a few weeks anons moved here and turned the place into a meme factory: vivian james was born and terms like SJW were only a year away from becoming household words (other terms such as ethics in journalism would later morph into euphemisms such as fake news). By April ‘15 relentless shilling fractured Holla Forums and destroyed the dedicated board however the die had already been cast: the chinese cartoon watching NEET revolt metastasized to plebbit, jewtube and eventually congress and the UN. Fast forward to current year and the identical - albeit often sublimated - themes are a cottage industry complete with a shitposter POTUS accused of sympathizing with nazi frogs. Vis a vis the corollary “””alt right””” you might as well be talking shit about elvis in the house he was born in, but hey goons gotta goon amirite.

Wrong, the hunters were the first conservationists.

See vid for the kind of person who posts this shit:

Birds of a feather flock together I guess

Two years ago was when the decline started I think. Even back then there were funny on topic posts and fresh memes. Even the waifu threads were funny with original content.

Except Brexit, Trump and the wider populist movement was not masterminded by imageboard users. People literally posted memes in a vacuum and pretended like they won these votes when real people had been going door to door, to rallies and events and actually changing minds.

Goons gonna goon.

Who is the middle-left dude? He's the only one I don't recognize.

How many times are you going to trot out this goon boogeyman? One hundred? A thousand?

LOL says the delusional goon who hasn't taken his medication!

It's all they have. To abandon the goon epithet, they'd have to accept that their interests are as reddit as they come.

Different user. What other word though describes someone who unironically advocates for a movie board indistinguishable from every other one on the internets? Why be here instead of cuckchan or reddit? Serious question.

I just get bored of seeing threads like I don't like X film because it has a black man in it #765 or Anikino thread. The occasional John Oliver or animation thread is a welcome breath of fresh air but by sheer density it has become annoying. It just feels like people can't just enjoy something for what it is, they have to bring it back to politics or anime or e celeb drama etc.

It reminds of when autistic people have special interests, like trains or dinosaurs. You might happily engage them for 30 minutes on the subject and listen to what they know. But after that, you'd want to get back to other topics. Except the autistic person is not comfortable with this - they try and shift the conversation back to trains or dinosaurs because this is all they are comfortable with.

But here, it's even worse. Because when you want to get back to normal conversation after politely allowing them to talk about their favourite thing, you are called a goon/cuck/shill/jew etc. They falsely believe that you are offended rather than fucking bored.

I never went to somethingawful in my life and only know that word from knowyourmeme, so kindly fuck off

Funny, that's exactly what a goon would say.

As many times as it takes for goons to realize we're onto their shit and they aren't going to get away with it.

kys
call me a cuckchanner if you want, but I'm no goon

Get it through your thick skull, I don't go to namefag sites

Lol I ain't gonna leave faggot.