Hongouver capeshit (((producer))) fired for taking liberties

archive.is/kMqWP

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/kiradavis/2017/10/24/next-big-hollywood-sex-scandal-already-breaking…at-nickelodeon/
pastebin.com/ZAFi8xZa
archive.is/YYe83
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((Kreisberg)))

good, very good

they're gonna replace a like with another kike. he deserves to be in prison or gased or both

PEDO DAN HAS A PLACE IN VANCOUVER

Who's pedo dan?
Also, is it just me or is the destruction of kike media careers accelerating?

its confusing that these people continue to work for creeps. I've quit for so much less.

The money is gone. People do not watch tv, they are not going to the movies. Hollywood is losing to facebook, so now they don't have the money or connections to cover up their evil. Welcome to technological disruption user

BERG CONFIRMED

Give yourself a point, Bergers.

kek he's an equal sexual opportunity harasser

Does that mean they can finally get rid of Noggy Olsen?

To all you nu-males and feminists who can't quit this capeshit tripe, you're enabling this. You're supporting these people, their predatory nature. You're funding that culture you so vehemently hate and fight against.

10/10 oven-worthy kike

Oh come the fuck on user.

redstate.com/kiradavis/2017/10/24/next-big-hollywood-sex-scandal-already-breaking…at-nickelodeon/

Pedowood Pastebin: pastebin.com/ZAFi8xZa
To be fair I never saved an infographs or pics about Dan Schneider or Pedowood so excuse the search result links I provided.

The times of israel made sure to document this too. The archive screwed up though because the original website has an obstructive sidebar that I can't remove.
archive.is/YYe83

don't the crazy conservative Orthodox Jews have rules preventing mixing of genders?

are we being psychologically manipulated into behaving like kikes?

conditioned to be just like them and being totally unaware of this maniplutation?!

something to think about fellow gentiles.

We are being conditioned to accept Religion of Cuck™ic culture and eventual conversion you dumb fuck.

I KNEW IT

I'VE BEEN CALLING THIS KIKE OUT FOR YEARS

LOOK AT ALL HIS PAST INTERACTIONS WITH CHILD CELEBRITIES, THIS JEW IS SICK. ABSOLUTELY SICK IN THE HEAD.

This faggot has lots of skeletons in his closet. MO is to gain the mother's trust (usually with the herbal jew) and fuck the kids.

One day men will demand separate work spaces from women because of the nonstop accusations.

Women will demand the same but notice men looking at the! from a distance.

A cunt will walk into work one day wearing a full body veil and say, "take that! misogynist pig!"

we are being conditioned by the kikes into accepting a foreign religion folks.

I'm pretty sure the religion you're referring to excludes women from workplaces.

aren't the conservative jews becoming the majority in israel?

don't conservakikes control israel and they want to create a world where kikes rule over everyone and all goyim are forced to abide by noahide laws with only one punishment for breaking them? decapitation.

sorry asking too many silly questions again.