PEW new demographic projections for muslim population growth in Europe

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT SWEDEN!!!
30% mudshit if current immigration patterns continue (very likely)

www.pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/

Other urls found in this thread:

europeanpost.co/erdogan-like-boumediene-the-Religion
archive.is/jMDwr
archive.is/4ER5s
breitbart.com/london/2017/11/29/eu-migrant-policies-rejected-74-per-cent-people-central-europe/
ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/sites/homeaffairs/files/what-we-do/policies/european-agenda-migration/20171114_progress_report_on_the_european_agenda_on_migration_en.pdf
archive.is/1jt78
sptnkne.ws/fbbQ
youtu.be/altRZ5WbKqw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The sad thing is that 30% is low compared to what I would have guessed. I was expecting closer to 35%.

And that's only the mudshits. Not accounting African niggers who aren't muslims.

Keep in mind this paper only measures mudshits. If you count shitskins/immigrants who are not muslims the percentage of non Europeans in Sweden will probably be higher than 40% by mid century

Look at the based Slav belt resisting the virus. Inb4 EU threatens Poland etc. with sanction if they don't have a certain percentage rapefugee quota.

I wonder what Russia, Belarus etc. projection is, they have churkas coming in from Caucasus and Chechnya.

>Poland goes from

In 30 years the fact that europe was considered white will be in "Top 10 facts you didn't know about Western Caliphate" videos.

I'm expecting outright minority of whites in Sweden if nothing is done by 2050, since like you said, once people find out about muh poor south Sudanese refugees, or another nigger genocide happens in Congo. It's going to be endless, we already know that population projections for Africa are unsustainable. Nigeria will have a larger population than the US by 2050. How the fuck are they ever going to take care of that? Spoiler, they won't, but Sweden sure will!

These are the numbers without the vast majority of recent immigrants included. Absolutely no one believes these "asylum seekers" will be forced to return to their homelands. The EU might make some token gestures at deportation but the vast majority of rapefugees will be granted a path to citizenship. The fact that the numbers are this bad without them included means the reality is so devestating to (((their))) narrative that this study had to be pushed as damage control. Think about how bad this picture still looks after their typical tricks were applied and then think about how much worse reality must be if this is the best they could come up with.

Depressive kek

And you faggots have the audacity to complain about PiS

No, zero migration scenario means zero mass migration. There's always individual migration that cannot be stopped unless you ban certain nationalities from entering your country.

Welp.

Yep, it's really this bad. I'd say my thoughts on the entire situation but I'd get screeched at for "blackpilling". Let's just say that I'm less than confident in things.

remember that scene from dances with wolves
"i want to see the prarie before it isn't there anymore"
i wish i could have seen europe.
the future is now, euro's need to purge muslims asap

There is Poland

kind of explains the anti-poland thread we had the other day

It's darkest right before dawn. No matter how bad it gets eventually the best of what's left over will rise from ashes and rebuild.

what are you confused about? people understand it exactly the way it's presented

get gassed kike

Are you one of those newer, more sophisticated bots that occasionally spits out lingo often used here so that you can "fit in" and derail more easily?

I'm sorry but are you stupid? people understand the fact these are calculations extrapolated from standing trends, without consideration for events that can't be foreseen

so what?

They are irrelevant?

So clearly colder climates do not drive them off. There goes that idea

I don't know why anyone thinks this in 2017. We in the first world literally pay for the housing and heating. We're not living in a time where if we haven't stored up the firewood and mutton in time we're screwed.

The only reason they can withstand colder climates is the Scandinavian gibs. I'm starting to see this as the only outcome being total war.

America is no longer majority white why don't you worry about your own wet feet bugers instead of looking away

All I have to say is:

Based Baltics

Can some Polak recommend me a destination with less smog and shitskins, but ok tolerance for alien whites who integrate?

They still don't like rain and cold. They only tolerate it, because living in white country is worth more then living in native climate.

Either sacrifice your life now or let your whole bloodline vanish instead.
Become outwardly right.
Get into politics.
Make a change.

Does it take into account the coming civil war?
No?
Thought so.
If anyone thinks that our people will sit idly while this is happening, they have not been watching what is recently happening around Europe.

the thing with Baltics is that they're irrelevant

the enemy need not spare any effort subverting them because their populations and strength are minuscule, in the grand scheme

politically, they're overtly eager to throw away their ability to govern themselves and give themselves over as vassals of EU and occupied territory of US military

their governments are currently bringing mud in in secrecy

yeah the ones that are here keep having tonnes of fucking niglets

unfortunately we've seen exactly zero progress towards that since Trump got elected
I'd like not to feel down about the situation but no progress has been made in a year

Heil'd
Also I agree.

need not does not mean ZOG "does not", just saying they could spare the effort

point is Baltics are not at the focus of subversion and will fall on their own because their populations are willingly giving away their independence for "safety" while their governments are working backroom deals to secretly settle migrants within their borders, a show of solidarity with their colleagues in Brussels

numbers can't be trusted in this situation

>(((Current Civilization)))
Cute.

Oswiecim :^)

Chuj jebaniutki, nigdy stąd nie spierdalam :^)
Zrobię sobie kolejne dziecko i będę korzystał z Kosiniakowskich i 500+, a nic z tym nie możesz zrobić.

Maybe will move under Waw to Józefosław closer to las Kabacki.

To ty polka day jaki chuj bo nie czaje troche. Ja mieszkam na wsi moze 500 ludzi. Teraz of 3 miesiecy jezdze do wroclawia do pracy. Kurwa tak tego miasta nie lubie nie wiem jak ty dajesz rade w wawie

RIP Europe. You had a good run.

F

ty polak czy jaki chuj*

Can confirm. However, given sufficient redpilling we can be some of the most stubborn fighters resisting an occupation. I'm starting to think that we're largely left alone because it is far easier to lure our people over to the welfare west along with shitskins and slowly poison us with kike media. If they tried to force shitskins into our lands it would fail miserably.

Germany, I am ready to remove both Kebab and Bagel now.

Can't say for all the people but the impression what I have, being the native, is:
Balts don't care about anything outside of our own households. So government sucks EU dicks for their personal benefit, people see it and don't like it but are too passive to react.

Except that wikileaks document shows they're.

fucking lies, because that ">18%" can be ANY FUCKING PERCENTAGE OVER 18. They want people to think it's not as bad as it really would be were it allowed to continue as they want. It's gonna come to a screeching halt soon.

also don't believe these fucking lowball percentages in the first place. That's probably where they're at NOW.

No taki chuj obcy. Białoskóry, mieszkam tu już 2 lata, zaczynam rozmawiać trochę na Panstwa kurwajęzyku, mam białą żonę (nie Polka) dziecko, mam pracę, itd itp.
Kiedy tylko przyjechałem, byłem takim lewakiem, ale to skonczylo się szybko. Dobry kraj macie, skurwysyny.

The US and EU are losing influence and stability in 2017.
Lets round to 2018. 32 years.
Both need to survive 32 years to reach this.
Not happening. America is divided as fuck, the EU is fracturing and nationalism is on the rise looking at France, Germany and the Netherlands.

How will Iceland fair? I'm unfamiliar with them, but kinda love the country after seeing how they handled their bankers.

This isn't a blackpill, it's a whitepill. It would be 30% of Sweden, only if the status quo remains, and SD are making huge gains I hear.
The U.K. Is fucked though, soft Brexit and now UKIP is dead in the water.
Americans should meme Calexit.

Meh, its (((Pew))), and its a 2050 figure.
Its like the shit saying Africa is going to explode to 4 billion or whatever, but we know its not physically possible for them to support themselves.

Europe will descend into civil unrest before we ever get to those numbers.

This. The fact that such horrendous numbers are the kikes idea of placation, shows how dire the situation really is. Countries like Sweden, Britain Germany, France, Austria and Norway are going to see their shitskin populations explode in the coming years. All available woodland will be plowed down and converted into concrete filing cabinets to house the "new citizens". This, coupled with increased automation will mean GDP will actually skyrocket, and a small portion of this will be redirected into an invigorated welfare state, which will be used to support the burgeoning mulatto slum class.

The future is grim.

I'm absolutely okay with this

Your brain must actually be made of shit for you to ever have believed this.

these numbers are bullshit, we can safely double these percentages right now and that would be lowballing it

Doesn't have to be that way, necessarily.

that quote is from 1974: do you have a time machine to fix things ever since?

europeanpost.co/erdogan-like-boumediene-the-Religion of Cuck™-demographic-challenge-to-europe/

unrelated but what if we started calling kikes "beige" when they pretend to be white.
kikes will never be anything but beige.

archive.is/jMDwr

Moreover, not every migrant is a Muslim either. Niggers are equally as destructive plus a shit ton of them are Christian or believe in some local deity. The real statistic can be even more horrendous.

Have been for a week to a hotel in Jurmala, Latvia; can confirm that the people in that country are very White, and that mudslimes or other oogah-boogahs are wholly unwanted there.

Remove kebab. Entirely.

MICA
Make Istanbul Constantinople Again

Can we make our own updated version?

These are kike propaganda designed to downplay how bad it really is.

Right now, some kike is being chewed out for this number being under 50%.

It really is 50% though, the low numbers are to keep the goyim calm.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oc?

deus vulting is the only way to prevent this
Christians still have politcal power, its just corrupted ATM

They're now moving into the stage from oh don't worry, it's only 2% Muslim, don't be racist, be tolerant and accepting of another people's culture, diversity is our greatest strength to… THE FUTURE OF EUROPE IS BROWN AND MUSLIM HURRY UP AND DIE WHITEY!!!!

Note that the images above only hold if current trends continue. They do not hold if a black(-moustached grimfaced Austrian man) swan event occurs. And if there's one thing modern history teaches us, it's that these phase changes happen fast and hard. Nothing at all, then all at once.

Posting the "how the dirkadirks act as percentage of population" infographic. Because relevant.

This. Look at Germany. 72 years of massive brainwashing. Then Merkel opens the floodgates at the end of 2015. And despite all of this, at the first presented opportunity, i.e. the very NEXT fucking election, a mere 2 years later, and she can't even build a coalition for a government. We did jackshit since 1965 up until last year. You can blackpill me all day long, I still believe in Germans no matter what. The AfD is now openly talking about the UN's replacement migration in the Bundestag for all too see. Now comes the good stuff, now is the time to spread redpill knowledge. The EU won't even last until the next German election in 2021. Mark my words.

How can the EU survive till 2050??? How can it survive another ten years, period???
Literally half its members hate it and just put up with it because of gibs, the other half are overworking and replacing their population so much that they're throwing perfectly working whites towards other continents and importing low skilled arabs and niggers that will either fuck off when the money's low or transform entire cities into Religion of Cuck™ic Detroits, at least four nations have serious separatist movements that could very well go violent once they start getting replaced too fast to contain themselves and this doesn't even account changes in the economy of the world (Chinese bubble will burst at some point now that they've peaked in automation and their workers are demanding higher salaries, the USA will most likely be undead if Sir Glubb's predictions are accurate etc).
What makes these kikes think all of this is going to happen? Who sat down and thought that Austria would let 10% of its population become muslim when they're one of the first nations to ostracize the migrants coming from both Italy and the Balkans?

The thing is, even with all these predictions, current stats on migrants are completely unreliable. On the one hand there's plenty of ghost underground cities with Asians and Arabs being overworked by local and foreign mafias, on the other hand plenty of niggers and foreign fighters moving around countries that don't have a fucking border wall around them.

There will be no Poland. Jews run the place, pro immigrant propaganda in full force, especially from commercial western media, and were being flooded with ukrainians or they said something about bringing hindus.

Noone nowhere is safe, as long as jews live.

/thread

Good. The next time Germany rises up, they'll have an ally in the east.

YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY.

Western Culture is meaningless, it was just a vessel to deliver us to the consumerist era.

Christianity is the slave morality which Nietzsche correctly identified. If you make people believe in an afterlife it will pacify them in their actual life – the only one they will ever have.

White genetics are not vital for the consumerist escalation. If they were; Indians in Silicon Valley wouldn't be a thing. Eventually genetic engineering will eclipse all of your concerns over phenotype aesthetic.

There is no great family model to return to where you can be a patriarch. Any children you have will be absorbed into the consumerist mass. Parental influence is meaningless in an age of hypercommunication.

Your wife will have social media. I don't think I need to go into any more detail on this.

There is no super intriguing clandestine force which controls the world – only consumerism and capital.

In an age where there is no great struggle; there is no need for anything aside from intellect unfortunately. There is no need for valor or fidelity anymore.

There is no great war or impending happening that will bring meaning to your life. There is only the slow assimilation into the global consumerist
mass.

There will be hiccups, like terrorism and mass shootings for instance, but humanity has not produced a creed capable of contending with the awesome power of consumerism. It will devour you all.

There is no great cause to live or die for my brothers.

STOP TRYING TO BE HAPPY AND BECOME FREE

ENJOY THE DECLINE

Favorite philosopher of modern Kike shills
Nietzsche had no knowledge of afterlife, and even came up with his own model of afterlife (eternal recurrence).

Now stop pretending he is some mystic, he is just a philosopher.

Christcuk butthurt by Nietzsche exposing Christianity for the kike slave morality that it is.

just burn it all down and start over

You defend Nietzsche because you pretend he says there is no afterlife.

Even Nietzsche came up with his guess of an afterlife.
Deal with it, you synagogue satanist.

He was right about decadence and other things but to say Western Culture is simply those things is false and to ignore thousands of years of Western history and philosophy down to its fathers from Plato, Aristotle, Socrates, etc.

age, defending Aryan spirituality from Semitic legalism and intolerance in the newly birthed Roman Empire. In the process of defending the ancient European spirituality, he was defeated materially, but triumphed spiritually, renewing
and unifying the European heart just as the Aryans did in an earlier age.

which teaches us to understand and internalize the moral ideals, while behavior is just the secondary personal application of those principles, material life being ultimately unimportant!

So, too, do the "heroes" of the Israelis demonstrate, such as Abraham, the first Jew, whose "holy" example was to deceive and
attempt to murder his own trusting son in blind obedience to God. For this, he was rewarded
beyond measure, with his offspring to rule the world and "possess the gates" of all their enemies. How different the outcome for Saul, the first king of Israel, who disobeyed God's command to completely annihilate another tribe, slaughtering them entirely including their "infants and nursing babies". For this insolence, the Jewish God destroys Saul, stripping him of his crown and nation, and when is led to death at the hands of his enemies, his prayers are vengefully ignored. All of the accreted Christian apologetics who have attempted to reconcile the Old and New Testaments could not keep out the belief that the cruel, enslaving God of the Tanakh was different from that of the Christian theos, which, unlike the Asereth ha-Dibroth, does not demand absolute monotheism. So, Christianity repeatedly needed to "cleanse" the people of their remaining Aryan beliefs, whether through the slaughter of the Saxons, violent crusades against Cathars and Bogomils, or the Protestant "depaganization" of Catholicism.

Yet, so permeated is Jesus with the Aryan philosophy that the Gospel of John, perhaps the extant book least influenced by later Semitic revision, calls Jesus the living Logos, the spiritual ideal made flesh. Jesus continuously challenges the materialistic and legalistic notions of the Jews, denying their legitimacy,
and driving their moneychangers (who would become moneylenders) from the temple. Pure Christianity is a completely Aryan spiritual philosophy that is the antithesis of the Jewish materialistic ideology.

And, for his philosophical attacks on Jewish materialism, he would be crucified and hated by Jews ever since. Jesus is maligned and vilified in the Talmud, written in stages several hundreds of years after Christ, mocked in the Toledot Yeshu, and attacked through dozens of influential Hebrew polemics. The hatred
for Christ continues to this day, finding its peak in the increasingly visible cult of Satanism, including the atheistic Church of Satan founded by Levey, a Jew. Satanism and its occult roots are drawn directly from Jewish sources, not only in their Kabbalist rituals, but also the transgressional methods of the Sabbateans and Frankists.

The most common attack on Christianity is that it is a myth and, thus, unworthy of belief. But, it is crucial to properly understand what it means for Jesus to be a myth. In the traditional Aryan spirituality, we do not lose anything vital
if Jesus is "only" an idea or a story, for the message of Jesus is not one of material phenomenon but of spiritual truth. The transcendent philosophy and story of Jesus have clear parallels in those of Mithra, Zoroaster, Guatama Buddha, Krishna, et al. What is important in their respective teachings are not the details which may be proven or disproven by physical facts, but their reflections of the spiritual light of higher truth.

green text with copy pasting from a pdf is aids, but you get the picture

Zones will have to be sacrificed. The fall must be complete for the rise to retain the same unceasing energy.

yeah guys we all love to debate philosophy and religion but Europe is under invasion

Fuck off kike And this is coming from a Fedora

kike

Christcuk butthurt by Nietzsche exposing Christianity for the kike slave morality that it is.
Not an argument. Kikes expose their own theories all the time. Bolshevism was an Atheist ideology. Is Marx based now? Fuck off.

Nietzsche is a kike. Just because he mixed up his jewish BS with some Aryan truths, that were being discussed in various Germanic circles of his time btw, and that he stole and appropriated without giving proper credit, doesn't make him an interesting philospher worthy of a man's time. On the contrary, it makes him an experimental proto-tabloid with the goal to subvert younger people who were instinctively on the path of redpilling themselves. They should've read Mein Kampf and The Myth of the 20th Century. Instead they're reading this gay jew and feel superior in some peculiar kind of way.

Its already 50% in most urban centers in France…

These is something fundamentally, biologically wrong with these people

Get gassed surrender monkey.

Yes

However that scenario is very likely in some countries such as Hungary and the Baltics and very unlikely in others, Sweden and Germany,

ASSES AND ELLBOWS

"it's not the jews" says the jew with no soul who only understands the material and wishes to infect others with his blackpill philosophy and demoralization

What can I do?

(checked)
Wait, Sweden currently has about a million muslims in their country? Wow. That really says a lot of how small and fragile these countries really are. In the USA we could have 1 million muslims and most Americans could live their entire lives without ever seeing one IRL.

[citation needed]

Violence is the only solution.

Yes. It is time to blow up a federal building.

wew it won't last til 2025

Kill yourself, yid. We WILL become violent.

The zero migration scenario is taking into consideration birthrates, not individual migrations; although it is possible that you could see mass migrations of whites out of western Europe and into America/eastern Europe.

FRESH

archive.is/4ER5s
breitbart.com/london/2017/11/29/eu-migrant-policies-rejected-74-per-cent-people-central-europe/

ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/sites/homeaffairs/files/what-we-do/policies/european-agenda-migration/20171114_progress_report_on_the_european_agenda_on_migration_en.pdf

archive.is/1jt78

sptnkne.ws/fbbQ

YES

PUSH THESE MEME HARD

GET ALL CONSERVATIVE COUNTRIES OUT OF THE EU

100% LEFTIST EU IS WHAT WE WANT

THEN FILTHY EUROPOORS WILL GET BLACKED LIKE WE HAVE

Feels good, man.

Reminder that Muslim population will be close to 0 in a high expulsion scenario.

The only way to save Europe now would be a miracle leader coming from out of nowhere and banning all practice of Religion of Cuck™ from the EU

There MUST be an uprising before this gets worse. We are approaching the point of no return. If Eastern Europe, The United States, and Chinks didn't exist the entire planet would be fucked to a future of brown goat fuckers. I'm not blackpilled yet lads, but I am fucking horrified

Wrong. Banning a religion does not fix the problem. You must remove the foreign blood.

Look at all of the countries that actually matter, the slavic ones, Ireland, even Portugal, somehow. The Slavs stopped the Ottomans, who even used kidnapped whites against them. Implying they couldn't take these nu-male sandniggers, who will get fat and greedy living off of welfare until they can't anymore is just silly.

When I say banning the religion I of course also mean the people who practice it

The point is you must remove both. The foreigner, and its influence. If you just say religion, they will wear the mantle of atheist or another religion.

We need to make it negative

say these out loud right now wherever you are
REPATRIATION
DEPORTATION
REMIGRATION

This is our mantra.
And we are going to fucking realize it

Yeah fucking nah. I draw the line at 0%. MAXIMUM 0% MUSLIM. 0% JEWISH. 0% FOREIGNER.

LETS
FUCKING
GO

>yes goyim, do nothing and let us take care about (((consumerism)))
Fuck you Kike, Nietzsche can go fuck himself.

Why does Portugal remain the same? Asking out of pure curiosity.

So when are we adding muslims to this meme

Checked.
TRIBAL SAVAGE TERROR STYLE

the ones still alive will envy the dead, curse the day they stepped on our soil

This has been known for a long time. Years before the migrant crisis.

Read cC
youtu.be/altRZ5WbKqw

With the foreigners gone the number of whites who practice the religion will dwindle down to practically none anyway. It's the people who have to go. Whether practicing, whether they've supposedly become "Christian" or whatever, they just have to go back, end of.

Trump said the prophetic words:
They (you) have to go back

This must be iron branded into the forehead of those who make it out alive

any news of a translation?

goatfuck bump

The UK was already at nearly 10% mohomo'd the pedo goatfuckerans among under eighteens in the 2011 census. These projections are deliberately lowballing the invasion.

Holy fuck, I thought that France will be for sure first european state with autochtons being minority, but

SWEDEN YES

Is it just me or does that not seem that bad

I suppose it doesn't include other immigrants who aren't Muslim though

There's only one way we can solve this

These projections seem very low to be honest. The UK muslim population has been doubling every decade, and with muslims breeding like rabbits I suspect it will be a lot worse. In Germany although it's a monogamous society they know that there is a problem with muslims taking on 2-3 wives and having 6-10 children, the white population can keep up with them if they tried. The only way the integrity of countries can remain intact is if parties come into power that are ready to repatriate immigrants whose homelands are safe now. It's hard to believe that all this trouble was from 1 million coming across a few summers ago, and yet they plan on dropping in 10-20 million if they get their way.

Why won't the cold just fucking kill them off

Tbh, our societies could benefit from Shariah law. No usury, and no sluttiness allowed. I know mudshits don't actually follow their own rules, but a man can dream.

Actually a lot of African niggers are also mudslimes.

what will most likely happen is the right-wing/real europeans will leave their countries for the east. the west will collapse, and then the east and right wing refugees from the west will come in and scoop up the former western countries and eliminate the peoples there in retribution for stealing the countries to begin with

History really does love irony.

In any case, the crux of the problem is right there in front of us, especially in the first picture. Immigration hastens the fall of society, but it is only effective due to western society's greatest weakness – extremely low birthrates.

Because there are these things called houses and houses help keep the cold out. You can also get something called central heating, which warms your house up to not make cold at all. To get central heating you need to pay for it, as you do for the house, but don't worry as your governments make sure Jamal and friends get enough free money to pay for all of it.

Imagine if we had this data for niggers?
Niggers who are predominantly christian are technically the bigger threat to white civilization.
We should campaign the Pew researchers to produce the same predictions for Central African populations
I imagine that the numbers will be insanely high.

And you fagots complain about based Partido Popular

In 1976 Spain had 0,2% foreigners too, look how it is today.

You are serious deluded morons if you think the shabos goy in Poland, that very much includes Piss, will not political engineer a population exchange by order of their Neocohen overlords that is if Poland will not be exterminated in nuclear fire before
Remember, Poland voted for Turkeys EU membership.

You do shit, you, like Greece, let in the mudslimes.

They are naive stupid protestant cows who will invite nigger into their homes to fuck their daughters, they don‘t want to be backward hillbillies!

Because niggers, because poorfags.

First, Sweden has just 8 million inhabitants, second you have many millions of muslim in the USA because they are now everywhere!

The Baltics are so low population, that relocating a single muslim bario from Paris or London will overerwhelm them No, Britain will never leave the EU

That is most probably correct, same in France were indicators showing 30 percent shitskin population.

In Germany there are now “Syrians” with 4 “wifes” and 23 children! Which “earn” 30,000 Euro a month in welfare payments!

By printing money and becoming continuously authoritarian and dictatorial. Don’t you read the newspaper?

Austria invited the invasion!

It's only muslims. Add christcuck niggers. They should provide stats based on ethnicity.

usually it's controlled opposition that exclusively harps on about mudslimes with no mention of muh based nigger invasion. Think EDL and Tommy Robinstein.

Portugal aint surviving this, graph gives me no hope.

Nice blackpillwith just s hint of d&c. Youre not getting TOR banned though moishe

mudslime bump

Stats only count mudslimes
They look way too good

Netherlands is already 12% Shitskin in (((Official))) statistics

Do they include the fact that the old white population will die off?

Seems like a low estimate to me.. are they counting birth rates?

I wonder how it feels to be the diversity hire in the CIA. You know, because the niggers are put on simple-task duty like 8/pol/ and 4/pol/, while they let the whites and kikes do all of the shit that it's actually important not to fuck up while doing?

NEVER, kike!

How many people here even have children? Everyone speaks all 1488 but never have any kids. You're no better than a chatty woman, all talk no action.

You can devote your life to rekindling White nationalism in your country. No matter where you live, every single person is needed for the struggle. If you work in an all White or nearly all White profession, convert your co workers. If you live near a town or village or city, redecorate it with flyers and posters calling attention to White Genocide with effective propaganda. And while you're at it, disseminate the "It's Okay To Be White" posters far and wide.
Whatever you can do to rekindle the natural ethnocentrism of our race is absolutely needed. It will take decades at best but if we intend to avert our racial extermination, every single aware person is necessary for our defense.

phuk

White people don't breed in captivity user

Does that take into account all the new waves of rapefugees that the EU will import over the next 30 years?

Over here in frogland there's already 15-20% muslims, so maybe they are planning negative growth.

…Yeah right.

Why don't you start, schlomo?

Add 5.0 to everything to get the truth.

To everything but V4.

Well not Wroclaw. I've seen a few shitskins here already. This place is going down the tubes. I didn't even see anyone beside myself stare them down

We will be led out of the abyss, believe it so.

I'm not the one bitching on here about this shit. You faggots do it all the time and when someone says do it, you return with schlomo.

Fucking cop outs.

Cool, then Professor Goldbergsteinsky can turn them against us when they go to school or watch the media. Then when things eventually spin out of control every family man will have to abandon their families to fight the hordes leaving your own family vulnerable. Brilliant plan asshat. Our problems go beyond population dynamics and birth rates.

They will never give you the real numbers.

What ever you see there multiply it by 2x. That would be closer to the truth.

Are we going to reconquista or fade away into the night?

I would if you raised your daughters correctly but you let media influence them and let them delve into chad/nigger culture. Stop blaming men who don't want to support leftover women.

Is here a worldwide version of this ala a Risk board for almond activation?

The alternative are:

1) Accept that fate
2) Remove kebab

Future history depends on which option is chosen.

Pew also shows niggers in America want to murder every last Jew more than any other race. It's conflicting. Side with the negroes or the juden? But the juden is ultimately more dangerous, yet the negro is the most immediate and personal threat. What do we do?

The latter, but at least we didn't actually commit any atrocities like the holohoax.

How exactly? Are 5 men going to share the same woman and make her pump out 40 kids? Just saying there are 3 million mudslimes means nothing if 2.4 million of them are male and only .6 million are female. In a single generation there would be huge die-off. That said, there are too many muds in Europe, both male and female. Period.

eastern europe and portugal looking great
ireland is an illusion though, they have lots of immigration, dublin is no longer white
but many of their literal african nigs are not muslims (we are all one christian race!)

fact

They will mostly be knocking up white women, retard

hi you ignorant fool
Poland beat the hit out of Turkey (Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth vs Ottoman Empire) that they were the ONLY ones to recognize Poland on the map when three separate states held Polish people and Polish land within their borders.

Respect is earned, you clearly lack any. It was a return sign of respect to a rival.

>(((If you breed your population declines faster)))

Oh so this is my fault, I see..Take some responsibility

I changed the colour to a more appropriate one and we should use this version in the future

Are you retarded? Only a minority of White women are chosing someone from another race. Why do you think they're raping, genius? All these projections are BS. The EU will collapse in the next 5 years. And without gibs shitskins will stop coming and a huge proportion will leave.

Larp all you want, we will take Europe anyways

Who is "we" in this case?

Btw, Judenfrei territories…

Latvia here, the problem isn't so much bringing in mud because most of them leave for Germany as soon as they can anyway, as it is sending our people out. There is subversion, lots of it, in fact, but that isn't the real issue. Thanks to the wonderful lawmaking in this country, people are willingly leaving in droves. I'm pretty sure they are hiding the real population numbers from us, because they don't want people to know how little of us remain. After all, why risk and fight this retarded system, when you can freely move somewhere where you don't get assraped so much?

Wake up people, do not let your beloved countries become like my country, Lebanon. We Christians are a minority, with the Muslims making up 51-53% of the population. I may or may not be white, but that doesn't matter. Do not let your countries go to shit. Take this advice from a sandnigger,

Nice black pill thread, faggot & friends. Into the trash you go though.

only they have….

Here's what these percentages mean

Confirmed fucking based country.

All this means to me is that carpet bombing will be even more cost effective.

So you're going to bury your head in the sand?

because they are shills lol

And yes we do have people with familys on here but most people here are in their late teens early 20s and white people like to get an education and stable income before making kids unlike Tyrone and muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker

If this was a black pill defeatist shill thread OP would be saying "It's all over anons, we should just give up and marry Asian women!". Simply talking about what's going on in Europe isn't blackpill.

No tard article says between medium and high…past assumes if 1million refugees keep pouring each year…which slowed
Likely 25% but sweden will be minority by 2041

Kill yourself you disgusting kike.

Reported.

this is all assuming that europe doesn't get it's shit together and start killing mudshits in droves

pretty sure that stop giving them gibs would do the trick.
on the other hand, i think that the change of direction, it it will happen, will not be gradual but rather abrupt.

did France genocided 80% of its muzz by 2050?
or is it just another "let's change the barometer hehehe" trick?

Believe it or not, in Brexit is irrelevant to how high that percentage goes. Why? The only thing that Brexit would do is make it harder for EU citizens to travel to Britain, which doesn't change the number of Pakis and other commonwealth immigrants.

Not to go all blackpill lads, but I do want to point out that European Census' are rather dubious, since they do not log people by race, but by country of origin and citizenship.

What this means is that all we know about Europe's demographics is that 2% of them are "non-European" which sounds vague as fuck to me. It means a child born to straight up Niggers in Sweden are counted as European in the Census

I mean fucking hell, at least America has the decency to be transparent about what races are being genocided. And besides, white hispanics are a hell of a lot whiter than Muslims

H'whites tame animals so glass the Jews & enslave the groid.

I will probably stop shitposting here as soon as my first child is born. Building a better house with my wife first.

That said, anybody here who doesn't want to have two healthy children and throws excuses about "muh women are indoctrinated" (true but irrelevant, whip them into shape yourself) or "it's hard to feed a kid" (it isn't) should stop LARPing as 1488ers and get off your asses.

If you don't want to ever have kids, at least become some influential public figure or something. Don't be 100% useless outside of a keyboard.

The childless among us (like me, now and forever) are the BEST candidates for public service and government office, because WE CAN’T BE BLACKMAILED OR THREATENED. There’s no one we love to be killed that will keep us in line.

You need:
1) To look presentable
2) To speak well
3) To have a successful career
for that.
You do not need as much to have children.

Ask yourself, would you vote for someone like you? Would other people? If not, why not? How can you start to fix that, today?

same way us yankees, and the entirity of south america has…. slow boiling of the frog and drop in societal conditions

Saudis ran out of oil, their ultimate goal is Norway!!!! its extremly resource rich and a choke point against Russian resource exports!!!!!!!, they are willing to pay through the nose to any and every politician, they are attacking every single Neighbor they have, because the SAUDIS are pumping like 98% water 2% everything else and they are broke as hell right now.

America needs to dump the Saudis and bring some good old fassion freedom fries Mcdonalds and 911 the shit out of Meca on a major holiday, Blame it on Religion of Cuck™ic terrorists.

tens of millions of Muslims dead, Who knows how many of those simple folk had to run away to anywhere… Europe is screwed for the next 1000 years Libiya is flooding europe with the worst posible breeding stock Africa has to offer…. The Saudi Family has its smelly little fingers all over the place…..

I bet they where planning on flooding Russia with all of the Religion of Cuck™ic terrorist migrants they could Mobilize… the Jews wanted to start a war between Russia and America VIA a few hundred million pieces of paper into clintons pockets.

The Saudis and jews flooded Europe with retarded Afrcans, I say we flood The middle east with Africans to.

If I was Trump, I would flood Africa with Religion of Cuck™ Missionaries, that would keep the Jews Busy, America would be set for a few thousand years of wars/ resources and it would flood the middle east with 50-60 IQ africans, I wounder what Religion of Cuck™ will look like in 500 years, Inbred retards……. eye for an eye…. this would also force the Jews to pay us to chill out…Maybe convert them to Judaism once they get settled with the Semites…

If I was Putin, I would pull a SOROS in finland….. Get the whole Nazi thing going for like 30 years…. it will become a painful bone in NATO's blowhole, Eye for an eye and MASSIVE leverage against the Saudis, Boy I bet they would love 10 million brainwashed migrants cross into the OH so costly Norway….

This looks pretty dire, how long until athletes stop going to Europe for safety reasons?

If you are outside of Switzerland's cities you don't encounter the typical muzzies at all. It is almost like they only look for welfare and access to cars and roads, not work.

Have you been harassed while in Swiss cities?

I live in Sweden and I fucking hate muslims

fucking niggers

If Italy votes Lega then we will most likely start deporting and closing borders.
Remember: Italy is the gateway to Europe.

Ukrainians are white, retard.

Unless you have ball cancer or something there is no fucking need for such a homosexual attitude. HAVE 20 KIDS RETARD