4 AM

Losing control?

What video games are you going to play this weekend?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
wintips.org/how-to-turn-off-fast-startup-in-windows-10-8-and-8-1/
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=11992
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Evenin' folks.

We're watching R. Kelly's Epic. Watch a nigger soap opera pulling guns with M. Night Shyamalan plot twists.
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

That Id

Cute girls doing cute things is all I have left in this world. And thank God for that.

Morning everyone!

Back on my 2 nap a day sleep schedule. Feel less groggy at least cause of it.

Thanks to the guy who recommended that Trump speech yesterday! That one was brutal. Trump's final form of pure anger is beautiful.

Holla Forums is gay
pls post benises

no, u fag

Not sure. Found a banepost in From the New World though.

Might as well fam.

How is that show anyway?

I turned it off the second I saw the faggy butler and heard that the girls are sluts.

Thats fucking great

okay

POST HARD BENISES

Hows it been folks?

Probably more E.Y.E. followed by even more E.Y.E.

That the weird thing where you take like 8 hour long naps or something?

Just got back from a 33 minute run. Was going to go for longer but:
Lucky I didn't end up going further or I'd have gotten really pissed off with my shoe making me stumble like that.

WHAT ARE YOU GAY?

baller af, hbu?

I really hope he's able to get in. Both sides of the election and the media have had it out for him, but he still remains unstumped, if justifiably angry.

I swear, this series is full of retrospective shitposts. Makes it funny to play in hindsight and know stuff like the Mournful Demon had absolutely zero connection to that now infamous "what vidya enemies unnerve you" thread at the time (because no shit it didn't), but becomes sheer hilarity now.

Best part is that that particular serenata restores sanity. Baneposting = mentally healthy.

Tomb Raider 3. It takes me back to when action adventure games had real puzzles and actually interesting level design, and controls that did not use training wheels 99% of the time.

No it's when you take six 20 minute long naps, which means you get to be awake for 22 hours a day.

Go to a shoe doctor.

Isn't that all of the shoe though?

Meme magic is real fam, I'm like 80% convinced at this point from shit like the shaliday song.

Ehhhhh I haven't got the discipline to stick to that anyway.

rip anons shoe

same smhtbhsmhimhoimotbhimoimfhosmh

you're a big guy

nigers

I enjoy it.
The manga was written by a guy that does futashit doujins for a living, of course they're all sluts. That doesn't make it any less enjoyable, though. It's hard to argue with cute girls doing cute things on motorcycles, especially when they can do dangerous things and not have to worry because they're all made of anime.
wew lad

(checked)
Literally whatever I can get my hands on. I spent four-ish hours today staring at games I had the vague notion of wanting to play, but didn't. Then I tried Lightning Returns FFXIII because someone told me it played like an MMO and I figured with that kind of gameplay why not and fucking dropped it because it was shit.
All I play are the same three team-based shooters, and I need something new and interesting to sink my teeth into, but I can't find shit.

Probably nothing interesting. Been sleeping a lot lately.

Zimbabweans

That's six extra hours a day to do whatever you want and you won't feel tired.

Dig it.

germs

Anything got you down user?

I probably would feel tired though. And I probably couldn't chug coffee cause I'd not be able to go to sleep for naps. Plus I'd probably spend 30 minutes trying to go to sleep just for 20 minutes and end up wasting as much time anyway.

Not too much I hope, user.

im gay

Actually correction, since it doesn't restore sanity to Ricardo himself. Baneposting = +mental health for those around you, even though you might be on the verge of insanity yourself.

I need to make a text doc about the shitposts I've found in these. I mean, I know how some people have taken to calling various games "meme games" but it makes me wonder if there's such a thing category as "shitpost" games. Not that I'm calling the series bad or anything, I fucking love it. But still.

For you, forever.

And checked

No more than usual. Just really tired.

Yeah a lot of people say that the first few days was hard because they didn't get enough sleep but afterwards it was pretty easy to fall asleep.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO ANONS?

A

Check that ID
Good double son

Lets try some multitrack drifting and see how that turns out.

That'd be a fun read! Do it sometime!

You eating good? You should try some vitamin pills or something.

Plus if/when I get a job I couldn't keep that anyway.

The fanservice is dumb, really. Really over the top and ridiculously out of place. It is in the manga, but it's still objectively dumb. But what can I say? I have a hard time saying no to anime butts. It's not my fault dykes ruin literally everything.

(checked)
see

Not sure if I should bother showering before bed or not. My bedding is all yucky anyway, though I just got back from a run. I think I'll probably not bother.

My other shoe is like that too actually, I have it duct taped. When my shoe dries off I'll duct tape this one back to new too.

Well if/when you quit your next job it'd be a good experiment.

Eating fine, mostly. Though something about the mac & cheese I had last night was off. Either the milk, or the cheese mix itself. I expected I'd take one or two good shits and be okay. I was up until 11 am with vicious "problems" because of it, and when I woke up it was even worse.

lel

Shouldn't you take a shower?

My coworkers turned off the lights in the office. They thought this was a good idea. These screens are bright as fuck and the UI is all white.
This isn't good for my eyes.
How are things going for you Holla Forums?

Subtle yuri is the best for that reason. Hand holding>rug munching.

Planning on getting a job in Dec and working til Feb. I'll forget by then.

You shit the bed?

Probably but I have cold showers and it's scary sometimes

No, I got up and spent the next few hours in the bathroom with intense stomach pains, taking the foulest shits.

Sup dudes.
Getting into set piece/building design.
This here is a small shack for a little fox lady adventurer. Designed to be compact and comfy, yet fully functional as a house.

Have fun being blind fam.

Thats gross user, I don't need to know that!

What was your mile time on your run. Im taking the military pft soon and I can only get 6:20 pace for my 1.5. I'm so slow, JDIMSA.

Have fun getting to enjoy the snow on your way to work every day.

Are you gonna take one when you wake up?

I already wear glasses though ;-;

Don't be like that.

I haven't had gut issues that bad since I got food poisoning a couple years ago. Couldn't keep anything but water down for a week. Coming out both ends. I'll leave you to guess which end was shooting it out bright red.

The little items like that have always been my favorite part of legos. Build a HUGE castle or something like that.

How much can that program you use handle anyway?

It only snows like twice a year here, if that even.

Its the only way I can be

super glue usually works better in my experience

POST MORE AKARI

Also working on a design for a contemporary DIDNEY WORL theme park in OpenRCT2

Tried gorilla glue or some shit? Duct tape is okay for shit that's stationary (like, y'know, ducts,) but for something in motion constantly I'd imagine it'd suck donkey dick.
And take a shower, you unwashed heathen.

Nigga pls.

The butt?

Best girl

Can't get much worse can it?

also just a reminder :^)

Remake Mr. Bones and call it It's A Small World.

Yes, the butt. I got hospitalized halfway through because I was throwing up too much to rehydrate properly. Ruined about half my pairs of boxers that week, too.

I like her so much and I don't know why. Maybe the contrast between her being cute and her being jaded? Maybe not the best character, but one of my favorites.

THE COLLINS SPEAKS
SO IT SHALT BE DONE

Im tired.
And I shaved my legs, it feels weird.

Daniel Day Lewis is a shoe doctor.

I'm so fucking jealous dammit.

Like when they are scared and shit not like "hold my hand and lets be gfs" and shit.

If you are shitting yourself 6 times in a week why not just sit on the toilet constantly?

People have built things with literally millions of bricks, so I guess its dependent on your system's ability to render them all in the program. I have some big files on my other computer, one of all my Sirius City Police vehicles, which takes a few seconds to load, but that's the only hit I've noticed performance wise.

Gonna have a spook train with a Mr. Bones in the Spook Zone. Also gonna have an Adventure Zone, a Space Zone, a Fantasy Zone, and a Winter Zone

Aaaaaaaah fuck off, you made the meme real you shitstain.

All the dry heaving was straining some of my chest muscles and sitting up became painful partway through the first day.

Why would you shave your legs?

You like Daniel Day Lewis? I've only seen two of his films myself.

Bitchy girls are always great. Plus perma lolis smoking cigarettes is the best.

It snows in TX?

Ahhh thats pretty neat.

He doesnt make many movies. He's too autistic about his characters.

A part of my leg was itchy and wouldnt stop, so I shaved the hair. Then i couldn't just leave a patch like that, and autism took over. Now theyre pale white and soft. It feels weird. And cold.But kinda nice

The real question is: Is Daniel Day Lewis kino?

tony posted the same thing then fucked off from twitter
the fagbook link leads to an error

It's pretty nice but it's a pain in the ass to keep up and you go through razors like a bitch. I would suggest waxing but I don't think I could do that.

Sometimes, very rarely.

One year we had a whole week of snow and ice. Basically crippled my entire town and left a negative impact on the town economy for months.

In the panhandle, and up further north near the border with Oklahoma. Not here in Houston, at least not often enough to mention.

For some reason this sounds like the start of a trap hentai.

It snowed for a week this past winter here and it was pretty damn comfy.

Shoulda got high tbh

Oh you made it sound worse.

Yeah I hear he's pretty serious about his method acting, I've only seen There Will Be Blood and Lincoln I think. I want to see Gangs of New York since apparently that was a great movie that he was in.

Doubt it.

ya i usually shower lots

At least I didn't lose my post.

I know that feel bro.
Do you feel it in the air? That sinking feeling you get as fall starts marching on, and you know, deep down, that winter and all of the feet of snow are on their way? I wish I lived in the south, fuck.

If they're holding hands because their scared, how the fuck is it Yuri? I hate that bullshit "Oh they're lesbians because they did a thing vaguely romantic except girls do that in real life all the time but platonically but fuck that IT'S YURI!" attitude. It's arguably most of the reason I hate Yuri.

(checked)
I can see it.

Don't think I would have made it to a dealer in the condition I was in. My parents showed up and dragged me to the hospital. They did give me some great painkillers there, though. Slept for quite a while once they put the IV in.

I don't think i'll be doing it all that much, too much work. And you can keep razors a long time if you just dry them off after using them and clean out the back so the hair doesnt gunk it up and dull the blades effect.

god I hope not. I'm too burly to be a trap.

Yeah, he plays the butcher, and he's amazing in it. Far better than Leo. He's always amazing in every film hes in.

maybe

I only remember it snowing twice in the last ten years here, and both times it was pretty damn weak.

Good, be sure to use conditioner to have amazing hair.

How the hell did you not lose your post?

I can't accidentally click a picture or anything without losing mine.

Well I mean they are lesbos who just happen to be holding hands so.

That musta been nice at least.

I guess so.

I hope it doesn't

Listening to Flying Elephant from 24 Effects. Makes my mind float while at work.

I wish it snowed, I love the snow, can't stand the heat.

I seem to go through razors pretty quickly but that might because I buy shitty ones.

dont tell me what to do my hair is very pretty.

Was it better than There Will Be Blood?

I could probably make a decent one if I didn't have so much body hair. Like a goddamn yeti.

It was the best. Thank god I don't live in an area with crowded hospitals.

That's not aKazi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it comfy?

Sup family members, just made this for /vr/, thoughts?

Its not an every day thing in winter but you can expect it a couple of times each time. Its about the perfect mix of how much snow you want really. Enough for a little comfy but never really annoying.

When I got bronchitis last month I couldn't sleep for days and when it finally cleared up it was so amazing.

Its even bester girl!

I didn't chuckle, I flexed my knuckles.

. . . .Why do you regularly shave your legs?

Yes. Theres more action and he has a far more intimidating presence. Imagine dangerous irishmen everywhere with heavy catholic themes and gang themes.

Could always get laser surgery.

I always find it hilarious that it's that extreme.

Tell that to the faggots who drive. Pretty much everything from the middle of PA and south, and if so much as a flake of snow drops, everyone driving loses their fucking minds. Their bad weather day is my Tuesday, fucking casuals.
I did get in an accident once, but that's because some nigger was going 30 in the 55 zone and hogging the dry side of the pavement, so I slipped and nearly crashed. Still, I'm used to shitty weather conditions. I grew up in them, was molded by them. I didn't see 50F+ winter days until I was already a man.

Kike magic. And probably because my whole computer died instead of one tab changing. That'd be my guess anyway.
You know full well the Yuri-goggled Fun Police show up anytime anything happens and claims it's Yuri just because they said so. Bunch of fucking faggots.

Let's trade, I can't stand the snow, I'd rather have the heat and have the A/C going all year than have to dick with cold outside and warm inside.

I'm sure it is, didn't mean any offense.

~~important image of a rabid bear spotted in my house~~

Haven't had bronchitis since I was a teenager, thankfully. The worst I remember for affecting my sleep was a weird infection in 9th grade. Terrible fever, chills, and I couldn't stay awake (or asleep) for more than about ten minutes at a time. Plus I was very confused the entire time.

I dig it.

Sounds trippy as fuck.

9/10. Needs more Knuckles

Because I'm a trap.
I'm not. Hairy legs do not sit well with my daki.

Was very surreal. Felt like a dream.

Don't you live in the fucking mountains? Isn't it supposed to snow constantly, or at least have snow all over the ground at least during the winter?

Thanks. I conversed with the new Board Owner about the banners, because I noticed how shitty most of them were before he took over, and I had this in mind. Came out exactly as I planned. Only took 5 minutes to make 12 frames in MS Paint.

I shave my legs too, I don't see why there's a problem.

Sounds great, I'll have to watch it at some point if it's not too long.

The world is yours, the world is yours.

Ayy what up fellas?

The actual like mountain mountains get a bit more but that shits not where people in East TN really live.

Sounds comfy besides the sick bit. A lot of days I kinda fall into this weird lucid half dreaming half not thing and it sounds similar.

Most people here have never driven in the snow, and no one has snow tires so if it snows the city pretty much just shuts it down to avoid car accidents in this already miserable traffic.

Houston isn't exactly comfy in terms of its heat fam, it sounds nice to not have snow, but it's still over 90 degrees outside during the day, and it's fucking mid october.

It's alright fam, I won't judge. Whatever makes your boypucci happy.

Unless its for swimming or body posing it just seems inherintly feminine. It's kind of turning me on thinking about wearing sweatpants as underwear the next couple weeks so no one knows I shaved them

It's like 2 hours but you could just watch it on putlocker if you really wanted. I can vouch for it being a good movie though.

Is she really that short?

about to fall asleep
goodnight fam

Probably gonna try to play more doki doki panic after the thread in a bit. Also make some breakfast. Whats shakin plank?

Sounds right, yeah. I like my sleep too much to get that.

I hope it gets the spot user. I think if you tell the owner directly he might use it.

I'm still working on getting through it. I watched some of it as it aired, but I dropped it due to time constraints, so I'm still, like, halfway through. Unless they did some shit for the ending, I don't see why they couldn't do a season 2, there's only a fuckton of source material they haven't covered yet.

All-girls shows were a mistake, really, but no guys or one guy showing up briefly that one time, but it totally doesn't count because it breaks my loli yuri fantasy land pls delete this!!!!! doesn't immediately cause every girl the vicinity to become gay as fuck.

I always forget that this is a thing. I don't know of a single person that has tires for winter exclusively. People with nice cars drive beaters in the winter, the richfags that they are, but snow tires is a southern concept so foreign to me that I find it absurd. You can take the snownigger out of the snow, but you can't take the snow out of the snownigger, I suppose.

If anyone got an issue they can eat shit and die.

Kinda.
Makes talking about how anal sex on females is a stupid thing with my coworkers.
I like working this shift.

nm hbu

I did, its in use currently. Am good friends with him, if you get lucky or refresh enough times you'll see it there.

Just a little more.

Settle down you fucking baka.

Thats how I end up there. I try to go to sleep really hard but can't but I'm still sleepy so I get half way there. Its not full on lucid dreaming but I know I'm close.

I literally won't watch a show if it has guys in the cast.

ANIME SHOULD BE COMFY AND THERES NOTHING MORE COMFY THAN ALL GIRL CASTS

I'm not a faggot
im gay

I thought you lived in the Appalachians fam, I've been bamboozled.

LET"S ALL LOVE LAIN LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN LET"S ALL LOVE LAIN LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN LAIN LAIN LAIN LAIN LAIN LAINLLLLLLLLLL

Sheit that's a bit much for my schedule. I'll give it a go for sure but it might be a while.

Night, hope you get a good nights rest my friend.

What kind of breakfast? Not much right now, just chilling. I've been sleeping pretty easily lately. What have I missed since I've been gone?

Not too much fam. Just work and school. Nothing too eventful has been happening lately.

Ah. I usually don't go to bed until I'm too tired to even think. That way I don't keep myself up with depressing thoughts. Though sometimes I end up drifting off early.

Is that you Segata? Dropped some logo transparencies and a possible banner in that thread.

You may not be a faggot but you are a gay

Little more.

YES LET'S

Stop being a lazy nigger and just watch it on your second monitor while you do other things.

Out of curiosity how hot does it exactly get up there?

Nigger 90% of it in TN is national parks.

Probably ramen or sketti o's cause I'm lazy. Maybe pb&j toaster strudels.

I used to be like that too. It gets better fam.

Nah I'm not Segata. I'm the friend of his that made that banner. He's passed the fuck out right now.

I thought some people around here found that to be gross.

Hey, it's in the sticky on the board, good for you fam.

He told me you made that banner in fucking ms paint. Thats some shit m8

I don't think it will. It's only gotten worse and worse. Tonight I'm okay, but tomorrow I could end up sitting in the park all night, drunk and crying.

same ngl tbh

I agree that anime should be comfy, but you're being unreasonable. And still, and all-girl cast can be all-girl and not have fucking carpet-munching dykes making it gay and uncomfy. In theory.

Do that one, that sounds top-tier.

This is in office discussion. It's weird, but at least I don't seem like a total virgin.

I don't have a second monitor and when I watch movies I like to be focusing completely on the film.

You got seriously cucked at some point in your life didnt you? It had to be near fucking biblical level cucking, for you to not even be able to accept men being around the girls in the anime you watch.

You can make animated gifs in a lot of stuff. Even a program more aimed at still images like Photoshop can serve in a pinch.

It's just 12 frames, I moved the image up 3 pixels each frame (except one specific frame is actually only 2 pixels, although its completely unnoticeable)

How am I supposed to know that negrodamus sheeeit.

How old are you user?

Mugi is a lesbo you know, rewatch S1 of k-on and tell me otherwise! Shes the type of subtle yuri I'm talking about fam.

And only got 2 left kinda want to save em.

Its called taste user, get some.

Just splurge for a small second monitor already. You'll realize as soon as you have two how important it is. Im playing vidya right now and drinking while I post here.

im gay

Gotta fake it til you make it nawmsayain?

im a lost cause as far as taste is concerned. But I can tell, someone seriously hurt you at some point. The scars show.

Thats pretty neat!

I'm just surprised you could use ms paint for it is all.

Learn about the world more!

I am 26 years old.

im may

Fam I got all of nothing in my wallet right now.

I'm sure they know, but I go about and make sure to throw out that I'm at least not clueless on the subject.

Ayy me too. I lucked out and found ways of dealing with depression, hopefully you will too. I have a feeling I told you this before though

Why should I give a shit about Tennessee? I'll never go there.

Was drunk as hell last night, and tried gay sex
I hate myself

gay

Never doubt how stupid a lot of people are, it's pretty easy to pretend to be a normal person if you know how.

Probably. Lord knows I don't remember. Always been forgetful.

Because its objectively the best state.

Gay

Perfect.

imLain

Why aren't you making bank out there faggot?

Were you bottom?

gay ?

I did use an online GIF creator, but the frames are 100% MS Paint, if that helps you understand it any better.

__ Gay

aye

This is why you use lube. you big gay

im gay

I'm late

I think the only thing that could possibly be worse than MUGI LOVES NIGGERS is Moogs being a fucking dyke. Every single one of those scenes were 1000% out of character and forced to fucking hell, enough to where I can blissfully ignore their existence. Quit ruining best girl for me, you bulli.

You should just like try not being sad brah

Yeah I know, still cool imo

Reported for tripfagging.

Doesn't change the fact that I have no interest in ever going there.

Too lazy and I'm already busy with school as it is.

gayme

There's your problem.

im kay

I'm not sad right now. I can feel it creeping up, though.

it's perfectly normal to want big dicks

(checked)

I'm high

guy

You just don't want to admit that deep down you love YURI

At least you admit its the best. Thats good enough.

You tried going to a shrink?

You'd rather she get a niggerload of diseases and shit rather than just eat a pussy once in a while?

what are you, gay?

Whatever.

Gay butt sex!?

Go ahead and spread em you fag.

I'm just slightly knowledgeable of information. It's easy to know bunches of common info.

Hasn't really helped.

It's crude, it's crass, it's out of place, and it's uncomfy. What's there to like?

Nigga you just went full d/u/mmy.

Don't worry, it's only gay for the bottom. Trust me, I'm an expert.

that's fine

Be sure to mention where the toothpaste fits into all this, it'll make you look like a pro.

ur gay

Throwing some cash down for a loliboat harem.
Anyone else buyfagging in 4am? I already know you're broke Ritsu.

Reported for being a bully in a strictly no bully zone

What about changing your diet and exercising?

Question, on the off chance anyone here knows (and I suppose maybe the VIta thread would be the better place to ask): I hear that you can use QCMA to bypass the firmware check/forced update when trying to transfer files to a Vita from a PS3, in connecting the Vita to QCMA. It certainly seems that connecting the Vita to the PC this way works well enough since it's not prompting for updates (I've tried that), but does it actually let you bypass the PS3 check (something about opening the content manager when connect to the PC, then unplugging the Vita with the cord still in it, attaching it to the PS3, and resuming content management from there since it's past the point of running the firmware check)? And if so, does the PS3 need to be in offline mode like the Vita itself does for it to work?

i wish i had the money to

I'm guessing I missed something.

sorry

I'm not saying you MUST enjoy one or the other, I'm just saying the way you worded it made it sound like you'd rather she suck a cheesy maggoty nigger cock than touch a tit or two.

Are you going to hotglue them?
Shit's pretty kawaii either way.

The problem there is that I'm usually pretty crippled by the depression. I have days where I quite literally just lay on the floor and stare at the ceiling.

Just hope the guys in the office never mention it and you won't have a problem. Or ask you about the whole "cupholders and lawnmowers" thing. I forgot what we're talking about.

Mimifag, text me tomorrow for alcogol.
Will be free by then.

Was thinking of grabbing a game I saw at the store a few days back, but since TK's hinting at an upcoming western (potentially physical) release of Atelier Shallie Plus, I might hold off.

Because its cute as fuck. Whats better than one cute girl? Two cute girls.

Thats better!

Oi rude!

Ayy fam what up

I want to into buyfaggotry but there's nothing I'm really compelled to get. The only way I'd be dropping hundreds of dollars on multiple figs is if a waifu fell into my lap. I'd consider something cheaper for non-waifu girls I liked, but I can't justify the price.
I do have a Pain Elemental Plush, though I don't think that really counts in this context.

Yuri is there because people want fanservice and shipfaggotry without those icky penises getting in the way of their pure circlejerk. It's shoehorned into everything, especially where it doesn't belong. Mugi loving niggers is a forced meme that came out of a doujin. I hate Yurifags more, the latter are just meme-loving fucks that perpetuate non-canonical things, the Yuri is significantly more damaging to a character.

ur gay

Just like play video games instead.

Don't be shy, text him first.

I'm gay

The more cute girls, the merrier, but it doesn't mean they all have to dive for muff just because of it.

gay

It gets so bad I turn one on, stare at it, and shut it off. There's just no willpower to do anything when I get that way.

More damaging than AIDS?

checked

im gay

im drunk

So close.

You can get money to have nice things.

Yeah, like weeb stuff.

Would be too much trouble, I've already done that to some before and I didn't really see the thrill of it.

I have no idea what you're going on about.

Decisions are important.

It's true, go fucking get some source of income.

Traps shouldn't drink. You'll get a beergut

(checked)
With quints like that, who's getting AIDS? The AIDS isn't canon, but faggotry lasts forever.

No one ever said that.

But earlier you just disregarded Mugi's canon character traits just cause you didn't like that they were Yuri based!

Waste of quints tbh fam

I always force distraction while depressed luckily.

I WILL BE AVENGED!

Thanks, I claimed them for my waifu.

delet this

What kind of weebstuff? Anything neat?

I'm not one though.

I just get to a point where it doesn't work. My default state is just depressed enough to be miserable, but using distractions to suppress it.

I made a couple of dumb decisions a few years ago.
I can't really unfuck this no matter what I do.
I feel like killing myself lately.

So yeah guess I'm losing control.

checked again

Enjoy your ban.

Out of sight, out of mind. I'm sure she'll stop being a faggot in the second season or the movie, she has plenty of time to learn the folly of her ways.

You try pills?

What'd you do user?

My rule of thumb is to buy stuff that you have personal interest to support. Also balance out buying frequency and income. Don't ever get close to buying into debt.

You could always find a series/game you like and pick up various stuff for it. Doesn't even have to be focused solely on character/entry.

Unfortunately, some of the vidya series I like don't get a lot beyond the games that come west (such as a art/lorebook that has never been scanned or translated). One of them does have a pretty neat figure you can import, but I'm not sure if I want to drop that kind of money on something like that.

Yeah, especially if it winds up being a limited release. Have you seen what fellow TK limited physical game Ar Nosurge Plus has gotten up to for preowned copies? It averages close to $200.

Get in a car and get the cops chasing you. Then end it all in a spectacular highway showdown where you end it all as you proceed to crash head on into a brick wall.

Its implied she has sex with sawako in S2

just remember that nothing in life matters, you should fuck every thing else up in your life while your at it

once that's done just shitpost for the rest of your life

Well I just posted what I am buying now.

MY COWORKER SAID SHE WANTS TO BE A SERIAL ASS RAPER OH GOD

Wanna talk about it user?

Here. you seem like the type to want this.

You've got one more shot, one opportunity, to sieze everything, be ready. Don't let your knees be weak, keep your eyes ready.

Not anymore with that beergut.

Too expensive. I've got shit medical coverage.

Get out of there

better bend over and give it too her then

later

But I never was one to begin with!

Whats your favorite video game user?

I ain't reading that shit nigger. The fuck is wrong with you?

The only inordinately expensive thing I've seen for a game that I absolutely had to have but didn't have the money for was a statue of the Doom 1 cover scene. It was fucking amazing, but it was a couple hundred bucks, and I couldn't justify that no matter how much I love id games.

That's the problem, there's nothing I'm truly invested in enough to slap down that much money for. Maybe someday.

i'm gay

Probably Unreal Tournament 2004. Played it so much ti doesn't do much for me anymore though.

Thats good. Being a drunk trap is dangerous. Could end up waking up with a cock in your ass.

What, like a whole diorama of it and with everything painted/sculpted in great quality? Yeah, I can see how that would go for a lot, especially if it was big.

Prove it. Post butt

BECAUSE YOU MUST ACCEPT THAT SAWAKO IS A LESBO

Plus you probably won't read into the scene like that anyway and not know what I'm talking about.

Plus I did use a spoiler tag :^)

Never been a fan of those shooty games like that tbh

woops meant mugi

no

I personally haven't seen the light of LE pitches. I haven't really cared enough to warrant extra junk that I most likely won't want anyways.

SHE'S TRYING TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO PEG ME

Losing Catbra was a mistake.

I put my dick in crazy, she then became pregnant afterwards and now I have son (I'm not with her anymore though).

I also fucked up in school and now I'm stuck in a job that I don't really enjoy without a chance to get a better position in my company.

have fun~

I like my rooty tooty point n'shooties.

You poor man. I feel for you.

hey did you guys know wolfspider has a circumcised penis

gay

Was it the aids?

How do you know this.

He was the only thing saving us.

Also if it was you that asked, his knees and back are doing fine surprisingly. Says his shins are sore though.

At least you passed on your genes user.

RUN

(checked)
Hot, I like spiders.

Leave the country and bribe your way into a new identity. Then come back and apply for citizenship or move somewhere else. It'd be cheaper and eat away fewer years of your life as opposed to paying child support for 18 years.

I read them when they aren't spoiling something I want to experience for myself. Which isn't often, it's hard to actually spoil something for me. I'd rather experience cute girls doing cute things for myself though.

Yeah. I don't know about "in great quality", but it was indeed a diorama. Looked really nice in the pictures, and it was the limited edition bullshit that Bethesda pulls like the kikes they are, so it ran for a few hundred.

???
pls
I know, and I chose not to read what was contained therein on purpose.

He'll be back eventually.

Waste of trips tbh

I more prefer actiony melee games.

They both are!

It's always the AIDS.

I never asked how he is. I wanted to ask when the fuck he'll be coming here.

Hopefully before these thread die in a gay orgy.

If we're on the subject of dicks. Tors dick has eczema all along the top.

I didn't know you were into chubby brits. Konata you saucy minx.

I play those too, but shooties are good for zoning out and not thinking.

nigger

How's the relationship with the crazy? What kind of job? How old are you?

It always is the aids that gets them. Rip.

NOT BEFORE YOURS IS OPENED

SHE ALREADY KNOWS WHERE I WORK THOUGH
I'll have to wear armor.

;-;

Oh oops.

He posted in a thread the other day actually but his phone wasn't posting his catbras for whatever reason.

I focus 100% on whatever I'm playing usually. Not the type to play music or anything.

Waste of singles tbh

Why do you homos all know what each other's cocks look like

Hopefully.

It's not so much that it's a game with a limited edition as well as a regular one; if it was just that, I think most people would opt for a cheaper regular print at retail price. But TK doesn't see fit to do that. No, they've taken to making the western Vita releases of Gust's games for the most part digital only here (with the extra downside that they eat up a good 3 GB or so each, and Vita memory isn't cheap). Ar Nosurge Plus and Escha and Logy Plus were lucky enough to be the exceptions and received a physical print, but they were limited run only, cost $55 initially instead of $40, and have been out of print for a while. Hence them shooting up in price after the print stops.

Sounds bad. Why did you make so many mistakes.

Now I know you're just shitposting to fuck with me and not even being serious.

Come to the next party and find out~

There is nothing gay about looking at another mans dick user.

While neither confirming nor denying that I've had sex with another guy, I refuse because I only top.

Sawako was in a band with a bunch of butch chicks and hasn't had dick in like 10 years. Plus her favorite hobby is forcing cute girls into skimpy outfits. Shes went full lesbo fam

I work shift and do machine maintenance.
Basically no contact, not even spoken to her in years, our son lives with her sister.

That's what I ask myself every night.

gay

You need to win right at the start to totally make it go limp.

If you don't mind me asking, what makes you feel like you won't be able to climb the corporate ladder at work? How's your relationship with the boy?

I AM NOT READY!

Must have been the one day I decided to go to bed early.

It all depends on how long you look at it.

you'd know all about that wouldn't you.

It's not gay if you're topping.

They don't know what my dick looks like!
The only one that does is my waifu.

Hey, it's your ass.

I'm pretty sure nobody here has seen my dick. I'd like to keep it that way.

that's gay

That's gay as fuck fam. Also, you gotta learn to alternate.

Big mistake, theyre almost 10lbs of crazy in a 4lbs sack.

And the NSA if you ever had a webcam.

t-thanks user

She wants to be cute vicariously through her students, because she went full retard and went full anti-cute when she was their age. Girls are allowed to do things without having gay ulterior motives lurking in the background. As opposed to men, who have ulterior motives for anything, which is why we're not allowed to do anything. Thanks, modern society.
This is why I fucking hate Yurishit.

If I am a cuteboy doesn't that mean I am just as batshit insane?

My cousins seen my dick. His was huge.

Good thing I don't have a webcam then.

Then why is she always stripping the girls herself? And why do the girls seem so afraid of her doing it huh?

ITS RAAAAAAAPE

Yes. Making you a risky dating option. I guess your only options now are other cuteboys. Remember to always have an escape plan and protection.

Look man I just got here.

If the NSA wanted to see dick they could always just ask

your late

For the bottom.

But then I'd be a homo.

My cousin saw mine when she would babysit me but that was a long time ago.

Where you been fam?

Never owned a laptop before?

Thats gay

Doing anything sexual with another boy makes you gay. Fapping to porn with two boys makes you gay, even if its a trap or a cuteboy. Being into or fapping to tomboys makes you gay. It's best to accept it early and adapt.

Nonono, You must be mistaken.
That's just "Culturally enriched"

nigga u gay

(checked)
Because weebs demand fanservice but boys are icky. We've gone over this being the core reason for Yuri existing.
Can't we talk about something else? This conversation is just going in circles and you're not going to let it end anytime soon. Don't bully, man.

TRIPS OF TRUTH HAS SPOKEN!

So are you apparently. You better get a bunch of different colored kerchiefs and prepare.

This is the second night in a row I have gotten repeating 9s but forgotten to post a cirno

m8 you keep talking shit and i'm going to come make you gay over and over

Get off the phone Karen, I'm trying to use the internet here.

I will bully you til you submit to the powers of yuri.

You failed her again fam.

There is no denying it, You are gay.

I think I'll avoid most cuteboys I'm sure. Most fags want their own bears or some shit for whatever reason. I'm sure my machete is good enough protection. Never leave home without it.

where did this come from?

here I am I suppose

I know. I'm just not baka enough.

stop showing people your dick

AYYYYYYYY

(checked)
I thought we were friends! Friends don't bully friends! Especially not when it comes to dykes!

but that's no fun

they asked for it

how're you?

Bonsoir niggie.

Spider and castle are talking about his smooth ass in the cytube.

Don't make me bend you over an armoire and defile your boypussy.

im gay

That sounds pretty crazy. Isnt carrying around big knives outside illegal?
Never understood the attraction. Too much hair!

Ur gay.

Well I was playing stepmania for basically the first time in like 12 years because DDR A is nearby (answer to OP's question) and I'm excited that Konami is finally not treating US AC releases as second-rate. I'm going to bed now tho.

Wow I literally can't even #yesallwomen

gaaay

my ass is exit only fam

As they say hoes before bros fam

Night user!

I've been doing pretty good. I got myself some comfy psvita games been playing through those recently.

(checked)
Gay

wee wee

he's a super fag

you…

That's not how that goes at all!

I what?

Yes. Which is why I hide it in my pant leg. A lot of ladies ask about why I have a raging boner but I'm too afraid to tell them the truth.

But if it was the other way around wouldn't that be gay

that sounds lovely depending

are ded kiddo

omelette fromage

I was supposed to be done with work for the night with a torrent running for patlabor and working on updating my linux guide
I haven't even counted the till

hopefully none Stellaris

Always worked out for me

press f to pay respects

where's the "du"?

I can fix that.

ur gay

He's too good for you spider.

You shouldnt keep it so close to your penis. Thats how accidents happen.

How does a gay man make the distinction between bro and ho, anyway? I don't know if you're qualified to be weighing in on this.

(checked)
But that's terribly unfair!

Ayy fam long time no see.

Got a laptop, uninstalled cam drivers and have it permanently tapped.

P

right there

he's also not my type in the least

hello everyone

It's fine it's in a sheath and besides if I am a faggot then I won't need it if it gets cut. :^)

A bro is a friend and a ho is someone you just want to fuck, I would guess.

No.

No, you have to press f. The key under r.

I'm gonna make this right.

hey there linux fag

I got a question for you. I've been having problems with my 2nd hard drive acting up, When I run windows.
It works fine on Linux but I noticed that it only acts up after I run my Linux partition

My flaming cousin has plenty of flaming gay friends. Always seemed like a conflict of interest unless they were fuckfriends.

Too burly for you?

But you just said you're a top before!

hey man, been trying to focus on getting shit done with moderate success, had everything ready to turn in that app for the job and then I find out monday the assistant manager got the axe so now I gotta rewrite up the application

how have you been doing tho?

thirty niggers

v

get down on one knee then

not submissive enough

You'd think with 8 legs you'd be good at pressing one specific key

no u

They don't, It's all the same for them.

Are you using Win8.1 or Win10?

I'll just peg them instead.

No, I use windows 7 nigger!

Hey man, how are you doin?

makes us all think

window niggers aren't as good as floor niggers

hey man

alright

so like, I need more details

more shit but that's for starters?

also is fast boot enabled and have you been using hybernation?

But pussy brah

You are one smart cookie

Im gay

I thought you liked them with a bit of fight in em.

But then you can't feel it, it's only satisfying if you can feel the pressure on your cock when you're pushing in and dragging it out.

Tough break, can't just copypaste most of that shit back on the application?

I've been alright, same old same old as always man, thanks for askin'.

I thought it might be that quick boot that might be fucking you up. Then yeah as we're gonna need more details.

But that's gay.

I can't return to my endless slumber until you pay respects spider
I will haunt 4am forever, shitposting until you press f

Even more right.

ur gay.

the drive reconnects and disconnects randomly

the drive acting up is fat32
my windows partition is also fat32
linux is ext4

windows

wat.

Exactly, so how can bros come before hoes or vice versa if there's no distinction.

I didn't know it was possible to be this depressed, but hey, here we are.

ok, you?

eh it depends

t

get a wedding ring

I don't have any use for a webcam and it was taking up space. Plus on me fresh install I completely wiped out any case for it to work.

You're missing out faggot.

it's pen, but yeah I can just reprint the work history page

glad to hear it, and no problem I would feel bad dumping my shit and not being open to the same

It could be you need to defrag your windows. NTFS has an issue with fragmentation. Frankly microsoft shouldve switched to ext a long time ago.

closet niggers best

:^)

still no clue what that is

Same, anything new?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You can always date a 2d without going full blown waifu you know. Most guys in serious waifu relationships started out there anyway.

I GOT YOUR WEDDING RING RIGHT HERE

I might be gay but at least I don't take pleasure in it.

Is the Windows and Linux boot on the same hard drive?

I like 8.1 more but dear god try to monitor your updates.

It's a feature of 8.1 onwards that saves driver info and that kind of shit to hard disk so it's quicker to boot up. It causes some data corruption if you're dual booting though.

Doesn't sound too bad then, hope you land the job man. Do you get to shoot stuff for a living?

out of the closet niggers > closet niggers

~f~

why are you proposing to me before our first date?

I thought we were talking about suicide

At last I can rest easy later because I might make a tore run and I've only been awake for about 3 hours

Well, One of them gots the goods and the other doesn't

gay

I was thinking that could be it though, I've been too scared to touch it.

yes

Oh, Well in that case no.

ur gay

~

Why? There's nothing wrong with enjoying cuddling, handholding and headpats.

you can if you want

q

how did the like those pictures?

~~!

Bretty gud.

x

What are you going on about now, and don't try to convert people into 2D unknowns like you.
Don't become so jaded to tell others that you have a 2D girlfriend.

It's not gay if you're Konata.

Just defrag your windows drive when you're on windows, and use gparted on linux and check the problem partition. Don't format, just use check/repair. Might be nothing big.

u fockin wot m8

!!!

guds

giving out kisses now eh?

but only on tuesday

windows has a thing where it fucks with the disc drive file system as of windows 8 so that it can boot up faster, this causes issues with linux
here is a guide to give you an idea of what I am talking about if you ever switch to 8 or later
wintips.org/how-to-turn-off-fast-startup-in-windows-10-8-and-8-1/

Hybernation does the same thing to the drive so it can fuck with it that way

so when you say disconnect do you mean that while running the linux OS on the linux drive the windows drive will unmount while you are using it?

or do you mean it's disconnecting?

he said the windows drive is fat32 though

I don't think he is dual booting, I think he is using separate drives

not for spiders

Soon.

forgot to post a pic

that would be fun I guess but nah, I do night paperwork and front desk at a hotel
lots of spare time to forget that you should be working and blow it off

Ok.
oh yeah while I'm asking questions I also have this unrelated problem.
I got a 255gb sata drive that came preinstalled with Ubuntu been trying to format the drive but I've failed every time.

Good thing I don't use windows 8

!~!

But that's gay.

He just mentioned in that he is. But yeah. It's most likely fragmentation issues.

good thing there's no spiders around here

not soon enough

I'm out for the night. See you guys around, everybody take care.

later smokes

Did you not read his last post, hes already gave up on 3d. Plus I've talked with him about this stuff before.

A 2d relationship is like any other, you don't have to go marry the first girl you ever dated.

Funny because I was pretty sure you were one you 8-legged freak

Good point. It's actually surprising, considering how old the fat filesystem type is. Hell NTFS is old, but still newer than fat16 or 32.

You should "theoretically" be able to convert to ntfs on windows. I've never done it before though, so im not sure if it formats your windows partition.

Are you trying to format the drive while booted up in ubuntu on it?
~_^

Nigga u gay. Just cuddle something already.

nite smokes.

for all you know~

I'm about to pass out. I was hoping to stay up more, but I guess it was too arduous a day. See you all around, and beware the ice cream cake elemental.

That's not very fair to the girl, though. You can't just go around breaking anime girls' hearts like that!

Night smokes, you take care too.

Night quake, go check out a thread on /mai/ about how many relationships a lot of those guys have been in. It might open your eyes!

Nope I've been using my Linux mint usb drive

Night user.

OH FUG I READ THAT WRONG

thought you had 2 drives
partitions are not realyl drives
yeah dual booting is a mess

I use windows 8, my only issue besides the MBR, which I dealt with by disabling fast boot, is that it screws with the clocks when I switch between them

also on a side note you should use NTFS for your windows partition if you are using linux mint since linux mint can read NTFS most linux can actually if you install the support for it

and once more

night smokes

night user

(Checked)
No.

It can be a mess but I seem to have mastered the art of it.

I meant to agree with you by the way

NIGGA WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!

USB is not a drive type it's a data connection time

is it HDD or a pen drive or solid state?

Don't get all puffy faced because you think you've gotten the upper hand this time!

I avoided it entirely by having two HDD

I'm foggy on the complications with MBR, can you share a quick review?

Actual, i might have fucked up aswell
I think my windows partition is NTFS

Fuck your mumbo jumbo terms!

Aren't all USB data sticks SSDs?

Being soft isn't gay, just means you have feelings.

It could be it's still mounted while you're using the mint usb partition. check with DF. If the ubuntu partition shows up it's still mounted. If this is the case, it should tell you what the partition is called and where it's located like /mnt/dev/sdb7
then use the umount command.like
umount /mnt/dev/sdb7

or

umount /dev/sdb7 /mnt

This is all if it is still mounted when you're booting up of course. Other than that, I can't see what the issue is.

You can install linux O/Ss onto a usb drive. I got a couple myself for penetration testing or just repair, like knoppix.

Don't make me hold your hand nigger.

What?

waifus are just one sided relationships you have complete control over since you project whatever you feel like onto the waifus

I always got the upper hand whether you realize it or not!

If it's ntfs thats normal and good. Just about all recent windows partitions are ntfs.

You have no idea how wrong you are.

Oh, Woops.

I'll have to do that later then,
Thank you.

Ayy lmao

Fuck you nigga.

important to know because FAT32 does not support files over like 4GB

HDD means Hard Drive so the kind shaped like a brick roughly 3.5 or 2.5 inches across and they make a whiring sound because the discs inside are spinning

Solid State is like microchip shit so pen drives or bricks that are 2.5 or 3.5 inches that make no noise

also are you saying your are running your OSs straight from USB drives?

yes but the shape is important

yeah but I wan't to know his setup

No problemo. oh, when I say check with df I mean the command df. Should show all active partitions, the usage amount, etc. If its there it's mounted.

im gay.

example?

Wheres the food.

keep thingen that kiddo

BUTTHOLES WERE THE TOPIC OF THIS MORNING'S OFFICE DISCUSSIONS

pretty gay that

No I'm only using the installation Os to format the actual hard drive

post pics?

Rude.
Do mods even care about avatarfagging anymore?

Purge your degeneracy then friend

No food

The technique is to not fuck up.
I'm too pissed to explain how to work around it properly but in short use Windows MBR repair after every change.

No. Feelings are gay.

Do it faggot.

if you're going to just straight format a drive while using linux mint get gParted in linux mint and run that, it's super simple

50 posts without getting banned so I'd say yes.

in terminal prompt type in: df
its an acronym for displayfiles.
the other command is: umount
it allows you to unmount and partition, so long as its not being used for something and active.
Once it's unmounted, I suggest using gparted to format, and then install with mint. better not to do it manually.

Never.

You asked for this!

SHE SAID FEELINGS AREN'T GAY SO SHOWS WHAT YOU KNOW

they only care when it's brought to their attention via their circlejerk

Yeah that was my thinking as well, better to not try formatting with mkfs and fdisk unless you've got sufficient practice. I've accidentally ackbarred a few too many partitions that way.

I've been using gParted already.

Okay, I think i understand.

Neat.

Disgusting. Remove degenerates. You can't post that on a Christian imageboard!

Who's gay enough to be awake at this time and be part of a homo circle jerk?

then I still recommend gParted

you can install it with sudo apt-get install -y gparted or something like that

so same as load order for New Vegas modding, I can do that without LOOT

that sounds like great advice and he should probably do that

lel

then yeah make sure to unmount, you can usually tell if it's mounted by looking for the eject button in the file browser

Just uh, be careful. I've been there, and it sucks losing a partition i've lost a lot of games that way

mark

Jesus loves everyone user. Now give me a hug and tell me you love the gays.

A completely platonic hug.

that's why I recommend backing shit up to a second drive and unplugging it in my guide I still fucking killed it along with my .swf collection and a bunch of scanned documents

I got backups of backups so I ain't worried

MAKE SURE THEY ARE UNPLUGGED EVERY TIME

PUT THEM IN ANOTHER ROOM

I know that feel. I lost a lot of hentai games that way. Those things are hard as fuck to find

Well there ya go, nothing to worry about then.

L-LEWD!

I really want to have sex with you.

Oh and don't forget to umount all your spare HDDs before switching. Prevents problems that Konafag gets.

hard as hell to find some times

may as well unplug the damn things

say, you don't have another computer besides this one do you?

Not as lewd as what you just said

Time for me to hit the hay, Gnight faggots.

I have a shit ton of computers laying around, I'm on a shittop right now.
all of my backups are on another computer too

You know how to set up a virtual machine?

unmounting spare hdds really gets me going too

More of a safety precaution. I have no idea what the fuck kind of shit Windblows will do to your shit when you boot it up. I've had times when both Windblows and Linux wouldn't access my shared partition on different occasions.

You're lewd faggot.

nite u gay

Bunch of linux fags. They've probably all wrote stallman erotic fanmail too.

Not as lewd as you! You sex pervert

nope, still need to get around to learning how.
but I'll do that later

But seriously, I need to sleep

W-well aren't you a fast worker?
Why me?

no question

I am not a pervert. I am just asserting my dominance.

Because girls gonna love my sex.

You can actually set up a pc without a drive and other components and just connect to it by the internet to access the drive and use it in place of one for your pc

You sure you aren't confusing me with another poster? You have the correct ID right? I'm a guyanon with a waifu and all.

Odd I'll take another glass
Even I won't.
With externals you're fine most of the time.

Vagina. Vagina.

yuppers

you're taking one anyways

Lewdly. You got to be even more assertive and grab them by the pussy

My externals always die. I also dont like it. Theyre slower than connecting straight with a sata cable.

Stallman is a communist jew

You're losing me here user, we can start over if you want to?

then stop buying shit Externals and make sure you but externals with eSATA

I have a 10 year old Western Digital 250GB drive with wall power required and it's slow as shit but it still runs

Doesn't stop him getting erotic fanmail.

Linuxfag here. Only retards think Stallman is all he's cracked up to be.

I am. I just poured it.

How about I grab you by the pussy faggot?

E=MC^Vagina

unpour it then

of course a jew would have degenerates for fans

Nah, its usually because I forget to disconnect them before taking them out.

I just think he's an amusing autist. Like when he was freaking out on the podium screaming "it's too late!" "what do you want me to do!?"
Him and linus are both entertaining.

I don't have a pussy. You'll be grabbing more than you can handle

I do that too, git gud

I don't understand vagina mathematics, what're you on about?

Fuck that, im too poor for externals. I prefer internals. Everythings better inside.

except convenience and a shit load of other stuff

I am. Down my throat.

All I've seen and heard of him has been some pretty shitty idealistic shit. I love free software and wish there was more but there are times where the GNU license isn't suitable.
I'll grab that package faggot.

Knock knock who's there?

This must be some form of advanced bullying.

It's me. Wondering why you're not naked.

you need it down your paints mate

You'll have to try me when I'm off since I'm working right now.

wtf why did I do that? I hate being drunk now.

Knock knock who's there?

Just get a refurbished laptop then. Theyre usually like 150.

Who, stallman or Torvald? I I know stallman is big on the freeware and everyone should share. He's also highly autistic Im talking about stallman, not sure on torvald
You can't handle it. It's too big for your feminine hands

now take a cold shower

were talking about drives not machines

Stallman obviously. Torvald's alright from my memory but it might be because I've only really seen Stallman from the GNU side since Holla Forums and /g/ are infatuated with the fag.
I'll fucking do it you fagolo.

NO!

Laptops have drives in them? And theyre even more mobile than drives. And far less dangerous when unplugging!

you're being retarded

;-; Why do you do this to me user?

It's me again. Still wondering why you're not naked.

do it fagit

;-;

IIRC it's stallman that's big into the GNU shit since hes the inventor of it, Torvald doesnt give a shit about that. I like torvald for when he flipped off the sjws on camera
Don't make me slap it onto your face

anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=11992

Everything I said was perfectly logical.

yet irrelevant to the purpose of the discussion

NO!

I want to see your bum. No I don't care what you say. I don't have feelings because feelings are gay.

Yeah i've barely looked into Torvalds personally because I'm usually too busy fighting off the Stallman fags to do that.
I'll fucking grab it right the balls you faglord.

I'm excited for more Megu and ESPLOSHONS!

I look forward to it as well

lotgh was some good shit

cold shower go get you drunk assfag

Entirely relevant! You argued externals are good because theyre conveniant and easily moveable to different locations, making them mobile. I argued back then in that case why not get alaptop, which is not only just as mobile and easily moveable, but also much harder to fuck up as its its own device. The laptop still fits into the context of the discussion.

He's not as meme-able as stallman is why. Or maybe Holla Forums is just full of communists and gays who like stallman
That would be very painful. You're supposed to treat it gently

I heard LOTGH was entirely OVAs and released monthly as VHS release only

you had to
BUY
EVERY
SINGLE
TAPE

except that Laptops require boot time, a socket to power and a means of transfer to any device you wish to transfer the contents of the drive to

how the fuck are you supposed to get 100 plus eps out of that

It's probably my favorite story of all time because it has quite seriously everything I ever want in literature and I doubt there will be anything I'll enjoy as much as that fucking show again. ;_;
No.

Holla Forums are full of gigantic faggots. They are possibly the worst board on this site including Holla Forums's new faggotry and Holla Forums getting constantly shelled by ledditors and shills and /cuteboys/'s tumblrina shit.
I'll grab it however I want faggot.

They've been rereleased in a a DVD collection. Although they're entirely in nip. Hopefully the remake will spark some corporate interest again.

And drives require a pc that requires all those things. You literally require that as well. There are also portable chargers you can carry with the laptop for energy. Even though sockets are everywhere

Why do you wanna see some fatty user's butt? And from what I recall having feelings isn't gay.

Something, something in the month of may. Bitches my penis because it's really big.

Even worse than Holla Forums?
You're not wrong about Holla Forums. Feels like were ground zero for all the bullshit lately.
That sounds very painful. lets just stick to headpats for now.

something will come that'll come close or top it, just gotta hold out and sober up in the cold shower you massive la la fag

Do you need to cuddle with someone or something user?

I'm pretty sure I've never looked at /leftpol/ this entire time I've been on 8ch. Fug.
No. I will grip them with an iron grip.

Maybe close but I don't think anything will come to covering as many subjects with such depth and honesty as LotGH. Plus there's been a real drought of sci-fi fiction that tackles human only empires and dictorships. Anyway I'm just drunkenly rambling at this point.
No. Piss off.

Girl's brains are much stupidor than men's are so they should listen to us because we're smart.

Dedication in a better age
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=584

I heard they are translating them now

let it put it to you simply

you need a usb drive to get the data off of the laptop that you are using as storage drive

mostly true and they don't hardly do anything which is frustrating, some times you can get decent feedback when you are doing shit yourself though

also Holla Forums gets shilled jsut as much as Holla Forums, but instead of people trying to sell you shit video games it's people trying to sell you shit politics

TRS which was supposed to be a partner in politics was literally trying to shill on Holla Forums to make them alt right and approve of gay and jews, Holla Forums obviously found out because Holla Forums is a lot like fight club members of Holla Forums walk among them

They're different.Not built for logical thinking.

You and me both. But I don't look at that many boards tbh. I really should help bring some life to more board.
Hard is bad! you need to learn to grip softly, and lick gently.

Not if you have a nfs server set up to access all that information.

it would depend on how the industry goes and if it can recover from this moe shit cancer infesting it, of course that doesn't mean it can't come out of this moe shit but I think that it's unlikely unless the gates are opened abit wider

you get in that shower and you fucking like it

clearly

they are too far up their own asses, I try talking with them some times and they just avoid discussion entirely

it was also based on a series of books written by a professor

I rarely browsed Holla Forums to begin with back on cuckchan and now. I think these past couple of days have been the most I've browsed the board ever since I really want to see the Clintons fall with my own eyes. The shilling's pretty obvious when you see it but I seem to just ignore it most of the time.

Women are only good for three things:
Cooking, cleaning and vaginas.

A lot of the smaller boards and other imageboards besides 8ch only really get enough posts to last a few minutes.
No. Gripping them hard and firm is the only way. And fuck off. I'm not licking shit.

Moeshit will always rise to the top because of how the audience has changed since then. Unless you have a whole industry shift like before it won't change.
No.

If you're talking about here on Holla Forums then 9/10 it's b8 m8.

a history professor right?

it can happen, it's all about throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks

don't get into the shower then

They could do a bit more than that, they're just usually better.

Yeah, it really forces you to use several boards at once or sites to stay entertained, unless you're doing several other things at the same time.
That sounds incredibly painful. You're not into the hurtcore are you

Can't we just be nice and tell how cuddling and doing lewd things with people we like went? ;-;

mostly I just go there for news, less shit to sift through and I try to do more productive shit with my time liek watchign JoJo

yeah shits bad

turns out it was japanese literature but anyone that studies the classics about shit like rome can pick up a lot of the common threads

that makes more sense then

Never talked to them enough to know. Except huey

Pervert.

guy was cool, you can buy his books

I have that' it's better than what you describe by far
I do need to enable HTTPS

The vodka's hitting me too hard. I'm going to bed.

no you can

Remember to sleep sideways and have a bucket nearby.

Its a shame more people don't realize the greatness of their own personal cloud storage that is their own.
better make that shit uncrackable before you do.

Before I sleep daily reminder that fox grils are the future and loyal waifus.

night fam

alright

I posted my how to earlier in the thread

I've done it before myself, had to learn it in class. Its just a bitch and a half to set up.
Well,can at least make it really hard. Those chinks are determined. Must be playing too much undertale and full of determination.

how do you have yours set up user?

I use owncloud and it's almost exactly like dropbox but for just in my house

Fuck if I remember anymore. I have the notes and a setup at school on linux, but not at home

well share it some time fam, I would love to expand my knowledge

One of these days in the 4am sure. I'd have to find the section and type it all out. Its for linux though, and requires some work.

so, like every server

I'll take what you give me and rewrite it into a condensed easy to understand and implement form fam, I'm good at that

gonna have to bug out, gonna be focused on work for the next hour and a half so have a good night fam

Yeah, you and me both. My heads killing me after all those energy drinks.

WHERE MY NIGGUHZ @