Negros becoming redpilled on LGBT being promoted in hip hop

Negros becoming redpilled on LGBT being promoted in hip hop

They can't connect it to the jewish label owners though due to room temperature IQs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/news/a840735/robert-de-niro-julianne-moore-tv-series-amazon-harvey-weinstein-scandal/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/revealed-robert-de-niro-owns-restaurant-harvey-weinstein-entertained-sex-abuse-victims-will-disavow/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/robert-de-niro-asked-give-673426
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they'll still want gibs

sheboons want gibs, apes gonna gangbang bruv

the prison system is a gibs system as well though

Make sure that they realize that:

This isn't anything worth mentioning. Niggers are limited to their admixture of white genes. "Intelligent" niggers is an oxymoron that applies to mixed-race niggers of which exist majorly in white countries. Unsurprisingly these niggers still resemble unmixed niggers to varying degrees. Needless to say, the more mixed the more intelligent and the less repulsive to look at. But why would anyone go through the trouble of bleaching shit just so they can see how shit they really are?

The bottom line is to not count on niggers to get (((it))). They are overwhelmingly feral and thus their support is negligible. The final redpill on race is that all "intelligent" shitskins are only that way because of wayward white genes they don't deserve and certainly doesn't redeem them.

If any anons want to try and redpill negro rappers, I strongly suggest focusing your efforts on one named Hopsin. I'm no fan of niggermusac, but from what I know, he would be prime target for the redpill. Many topics of his songs are clearly against the agenda of the kikes against his race.

Listen to this guy

I have met some intelligent enough Nigerians. The country seem to produce the most IQ outliers in Africa for some reason. It's still a gutter tier shithole though.

While all that is true, they'd make good meat shields during a full assault on (((globalists))). No harm in trying to redpill them.

Bad bad bad bad.

We need gay niggers. Without a fucking doubt we need gay niggers. We need more gay niggers and the spawn of Satan seems to have a knack for turning people into faggots.

More gay niggers = less nigger babies born.

Scale user, scale. Nigeria has a population of 180 million. UN (((statistics))) say that they'll reach over a billion people in a place 1.5 x the size of Texas.

Niggers are already as gay as most jews are. Look at the racial demographics of gays and you'll find a large percentage are niggers. But the (((media))) mainly focuses on using whites to represent fags. And that's aside from the fact that Israel is one of the gayest countries in the world. Gay niggers and gay jews go together like AIDS and Ebola.

It's really true, they can still be made to hate us and take up arms though.
Probably a good idea to try and help the smartest ones get it, and it might trickle down. For example the "we thought they were white" guy has probably redpilled a lot of them

No newfag, niggers aren't loyal to their women, and vice versa. One straight nigger can impregnate ten of their females and then leave the state to pay for them.

Niggers can be loyal, its all a matter of whose holding the bunch of bananas.

He actually mentions Clive Davis and calls him jewish homosexual record producer in another video.
Sure he hasn't completely connected the dots with the synagogue of satan, blood ritual, talmudic true nature of these scum, but he's as - if not more redpilled than a lot.
He should be well regarded in africa or the west indies or where ever he belongs.

who are you referring to? Many blacks do not differentiate between white and (((Whites))). So there a black who understands it?

nogs can impregnate coalburning thots as well
cucking white males

wethoughttheywerewhite.tumblr.com

Michael Jackson understood, but he was around jews all his life

You might not like it but blacks as a whole are way ahead of the curve where the red pill is concerned.
The negro community was more robustly attacked by the jews and their radical feminism quite a bit before White society. The kikes had Black families broken up through divorce by the end of the 60s.
Blacks are also hyper-aware of faggotry and are some of the leaders in exposing covert transgenders in Hollywood (it's still not socially acceptable in the negro world).
I'm talking about orders of magnitude ahead, this guy's channel and others like it have woken me up to elite transgenderism, I'm now at a level which simply triggers cognitive dissonance in the average Holla Forumsack, most of you simply aren't ready yet.

nice, fuck the based black meme. This guy should be promoted more like sowell. Net-positive for the black 'community' and 'culture'. Stabilizing the blacks and redirecting the anger from europeans to schlomo

he sounds like a black russianvids

no. not at all. They were fucked the hardest out of everyone, sure. But like I said, most blacks think jews are white. They do not understand this bullshit. Racemixing/criminal-activity/hedonistic materialist/slaves to the state via welfare.

How many stand against that? Very small portion.

Nigeria has good agriculture and healthcare.
IQ increases as food becomes better.

blacks and whites could go their separate ways and be fine if everyone knew about the typical tricks.

eugenics could turn any race into IQ 130 supermen with enough time and sterilizations. Part of the reason swedish women are attractive is a result of them sterilizing low quality women. Then they went full pozz

As far as that part yes, very few, as very few Whites are Jew-aware. We sometimes forget how few we are ourselves. It's very rare to meet someone who has all the cards in their deck revealed, someone can be spot-on regarding one aspect and still totally blind to another. In this guy's case, he's a pro at exposing elite transgenders. Unlike the well poisoning channels, this guy is shut down repeatedly. If a controversial channel is not shut down then you can be pretty sure that it's disinfo.

Not really. There's something called regression to the mean.

more than you think. Holla Forums is like 90% white. 10% spic/asian/black

That's exactly what I mean, even assuming Holla Forums was 100% White, consider our numbers in relation to the rest of the population. People are waking up but not quickly enough.

Too bad they aren't being redpilled on going the fuck back to africa.

i respectfully disagree, think of it as guided evolution. only let the smartest 10% breed, and in a hundred years you will have improved the race, doesn't matter if its whites, blacks, chinese or dogs. Just don't let the unimproved ones back into the gene pool

That doesn't apply to eugenics aka selective breeding. In theory and practice in all other living things, proper selection and time could bring about limitless possibilities. It's just a matter of the ones being "culled" so that means sterilisation of any that could bring down the mean including from the breeding stock so only genius mutations and anomalies are permitted along with the parity breeds.

They had that for a while, until a dumber one of their niggers murdered Malcolm X.

Because you can't get out of the country unless you have a PhD.
Seriously.

Wouldn't you have to seriously inbreed and kill off/neuter most of the of offspring, to select that hard? So why wouldn't you end up with completely fucked up genetics just to get your one trait? Look at jews and muslims and the mess of conditions their children are born with, and they didn't practice a form of selective breeding anywhere near as harsh as you would have to employ.
I agree it might be possible but is it desirable? In the UK something like 30% (iirc, in any case an unbelievable number) of muslim children are born with defects such as club foot due to their inbreeding.
My belief is that the current White IQ distribution is ideal for an ideal society. There are plenty of White geniuses, far more than ever get used, this is an educational, financial and social issue rather than a biological one imo.
With blacks, that's a whole different story of course.

That's not true, I worked with a Nigerian undergraduate who was in the UK to study engineering. He didn't have a Ph.D.
It's probably more accurate to say they're self-selecting on the basis of having a high enough IQ to justify funding their overseas studies.
Asians benefit from a similar effect in Western countries, the cream floats, just by being here they're unusual.

Swedish women are fairly mediocre tbh. I can tell you're American.

murican women just have shittons of makeup

I doubt all the Nigerian hustlers in Tokyo have a PhD in scamming good goy managers.

Agreed, there are many plain and even ugly Swedish women. People forget that photographs taken at the main nightclub in Stockholm aren't a representative sample.
Once you know what to look for, you can spot a Swedish girl from a mile off.
They have a top lip which is too short for the mouth to remain closed when relaxed, and distinctive cheeks.
The main problem with Swedish women is their ubiquitous radical feminist beliefs. One Swedish chick I was banging laughed when I told her she acted like a feminist and told me "no, I hate feminism". This was after she had invited me for lunch at her place then proceeded to refuse to serve me "because it's demeaning to women, it's not the 50s, I'm not a housewife."
Yes, serving your male their food is demeaning, they should go to the kitchen and fill their own plate, but that's not feminist behaviour.
True story.

if you pulled out you are a degenerate fuck

Newsbreak, you Dunning-Krugerite: "IQ" is about as important as "DNA Tests," in other words it's a jewish trick to get you to dislike certain Whites (recall that average White IQ is supposedly a meager 100) and to like certain non-Whites (primarily gooks and kikes).

Why are anons still falling for the muh IQ scam in the Current Year is truly incomprehensible to me; must be because of my own "IQ" lol. Get real.

That's a lot of assumptions there friend and I think you're another American. Swedish women abort at the drop of a hat, they treat it as just another form of contraception. If I spermed her up then she would just have killed my child.

some are aware, see 3:20 on the Protocols

If you fucked her, should've married her. These are the rules.

100 isn't "meager", it's average, and the Oriental IQ stats are bullshit. Large companies and military still use IQ because it's the absolute best indicator of potential we have.
Tell the truth, you're a leftist who hates IQ.

Your estrogen is showing.

IQ is kike bullshit.

Faggot, can't you read? Have sex -→ get married with the woman you had sex with. Simple rules, nigger.

No one said that women are attracted to virgins, go for LTR with the women and practice with your LTR. don't go muh dicking whores

You're a leftist and probably a woman, you were too impatient, wait longer next time, at least try to fit in before dropping your payloads.
That's cool, what should we replace it with?

You may buy the feminism that's been injected here, but I don't.
Good luck going straight from virgin to LTR/marriage, your virginity totally won't make you a laughing stock to the woman and her friends.

Nice. Shows Kim is a freemason just like them all. Geo politics and the reasons for war are no more real than hollywood.

Prove it.

Best part is you call me a virgin faggot but you're the one worried about being a "laughing stock to the woman and her friends". Who gives a fuck what they think? Boy, its time to be a man

Indeed, that was a good video.

Cool story Sally.
We both know that you are neither married nor a parent and are probably not male either.
No I didn't. The consequence of your prescription is that men should remain virgins until they are in a LTR or marriage. Preservation of virginity is only important for women, contrary to the teachings you have clearly internalized, men and women are not equal. Men are not harmed by sex with a variety of women, where as women are ruined by sex with a variety of men. A man who increases his sexual experience also increases his selection of mates due to "alpha" behaviour increasing his attractiveness.
You're also suggesting that men should waste their time on women who are high on radical feminism, which is extremely bad advice, you better believe I got up and left as soon as I realized what I'd stuck my dick into.
Women put their best face on at the start of a relationship and can maintain this for as long as required. Except for extreme cases, personality disorders etc, it is impossible to screen out bad eggs with anything approaching 100% accuracy.
tl;dr your advice is completely unrealistic and only benefits women (increasing the scarcity of sex and thus driving up the price a man is willing to pay for it.)
You're female or trolling and I hope that no one believes your lies.

Nope. Fuck a chick, get married. These are the rules.

negro cursing around saying famous women are transgender and prince harry is a reptilian

good video for sure topkek

get da fuck outa here shlomo

Don't forget that every Slave trader for the US was Jewish

david icke is either on crack or reptilians are an euphemism for "shape shifting" jews who claim to be white one day and jewish the other and interbreed with the races they want to target

Why would I marry a woman who exposed herself as a radical feminist and stated her intention to kill my child?
Your idealisation is showing.

We aren't even referring to the Prince Harry video. Damage control all you like, there's no putting the great reveal back in the bottle, by the end of the year it will be common knowledge amongst the normalfags.
There's nothing you can do to stop it, kike.

Wrong. Lose your virginity early; get some experience; then by the time you're in your 20s you should be aiming for a life partner to have sex with, rather than sex that a partner can offer. Believe it or not everything in life serves a purpose, and if you're fucking a whore in a nightclub who is on birthcontrol it is pointless. It is the same as masturbation; no child. With your wife/LTR you can have recreational sex because it promotes bonding. But a ONS with a bitch you're just dumping and chunking is the same as masturbation. its purposeless. And your little "experience" meme. How much do you need? did you just discover sex? After my 6th lay it doesn't change too much.
In a time where polygamy was possible, YES. I would even encourage this..But today it is not. You can your little infertile concubine of whores, but you're not passing your genetics like you would back in the day. Now you're just rewarding women to be sluts.
Enough with the names, don't project your failures on me. I have 3 kids and I have been happily married for 7 years. I have to go now; I got work

MGTOW. lmao. fuck off

And yes, your precious "celebs" are men in drag. They aren't women. No, being "famous" doesn't magically cause the jaw of a woman to grow to twice the normal size.
Being a "celeb" doesn't cause a woman to develop brow bossing.
Being "a star" doesn't shrink a woman's hips from child bearing to athletic male.
Nor does it cause the feet to grow so noticeably that they no longer fit a woman's shoe.
Nor does it stretch the D2:D4 index.
Nor does it cause an Adam's apple to sprout from the neck.
Nor does it cause trapezius muscles to swell.
And on, and on, and on.
You're jacking it off to men in drag, for your own sake, stop.

Look at this feminist telling me I should have married a woman so feminist she refuses to put food she has cooked on a male guest's plate and enthusiastically talks about how she will abort any child until she is 30.
Yes, I missed on a prime Aryan goddess there. Your tactics are stale and your approach clumsy.

Heaps of niggers are down low faggots, they dont like to admit they fuck dudes but they do it more then any other race.

I'm just tired of you 'redpilled' faggots that practice hedonistic tendencies with women and then bitch at them for being whores. It's double speak.

Say it with me:
hedonistic

You are no better than the crack whore you are fucking. particularly in today's society; because you aren't even passing on genetics

There are lots of women with manjaws or a manly body structure.

Transgender wasn't even a thing in the west until a year or two ago.

Western men generally don't pass well as women if they take meds and look a lot more weird.

Niggers realize that they need Europeans to survive. They absolutely hate Asians and Spics and those who get fucked over by kikes end up disliking them as well. You need to weaponize them against shlomo.

Confirmed for female. Only females try to use gaslighting on a textual medium where the entire conversation is visible in black and white.
And if you aren't trying to gaslight, because you think that your usual tactics for a face-to-face conversation work in text, then link the post you're referring to.
Hilarious.
You're clearly desperate to slide this thread into women-hate, probably because you're here to keep discussion away from the topic.
Particularly triggering for people like you (paid shills) is broaching of the fact that the current "sex abuse" scandal sweeping the media is primarily an anti-male psyop in which the kikes are using kike "perpetrators" to trick the right into supporting their jewy feminist operation.
You do this in every thread discussing these issues. Filtered.

I've seen that spacing somewhere before.
You can try to ignore the huge list of identifiers and pretend that I said "they're transgender solely because they have large jaws" but you'll only glow in the dark doing so.
Sure thing, if by a year or two you mean 50 years and it was "a thing" long before that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
What has "generally" got to do with anything? "General" people don't get selected to be superstars, screen trannies are a tiny fraction of 1% of the trannies in society.
What do you even mean by this? You don't seem to know the first thing about the process or the results which can be achieved. They don't just "take meds", they change the bone structure of the face and use heavy cosmetic surgeries including "brazilian butt lift" and rib removal to get a feminine shape.
There are plenty of confirmed examples.
You are simply not equipped to tell male from female because your idea of what a woman on the screen should look like has been shaped from birth by Hollywood.

Not surprised, next to the sand niggers they are the "muh dick" race of the world. other then the micro aggression or passive gestures they experience by others where due to veiled racism, The other parts of their time is wondering if they can "fuck" or "rape" this thing.

This, the pieces will just fall into place naturally.

Some big rappers have been calling out Jewish tricks lately too.

You stupid fucking cuck, gay niggers don't have a dozen little tar babies a pop. We need to make niggers gay trannies with soy and hormone blockers in the ghetto water supply
CIVNAT FAGGOTS WILL BE BOILED ALIVE

That's been done before and now look at them. Ice Cube and Ice-T were routinely slated as being anti-Semitic, now they play cops and federal agents in kike shows. Perhaps unsurprising when you realize that gangster rap was a jewish creation.

I want to see how much you will rephrase that 2 years later, newfag

Oh shit, the based black man broke the code!

This is a cuckchan thread

being a prison bitch will have that effect on niggers

the asians are probably lumped in with undesirable asians from more criminal asian ethnic groups. so same situation there.

they all learned it in prison

If she's a feminist cunt, don't fuck her.

Sorry to burst your bubble Sally, but women never read the small print in the feminism leaflets, it said "you will be childless cat ladies, because no man would rationally choose to live with a mad whore".
Notice how very pretty women still get married? That is because men think even though she's sick in the head he can forget about it for a short time while fucking her. Overall it is marginally still worth making a marriage proposal to a 10/10.

saging for off-topic

You all may (or maybe not ALL, who knows) laugh me right outta the place, but I'll say it anyway. Tupac Shakur was an extremely smart man. I think before deathrow records/Suge knight got him (I believe Suge got him literally, I think he was set up by his own, for the gov't). Tupac was headed for changing this world by educating his people and in turn he educated others too, like Malcolm X. His backstory is extremely interesting. His parents are what make him interesting, and apparently dangerous for our gov't to allow to remain alive and speaking. His dad was a Black revolutionary and mom a Black Nationalist with the Panthers…she was a high level ranking member too. She taught him many things through her stories, he was enlightened. He really was VERY enlightened. I don't say that lightly either. I'm actually watching a bio about his murder in Vegas on A&E. (And that murder is just as fishy as the Vegas shooting!) What made me watch? I heard his brother talk about the cointelpro, they'd go through their garbage and generally harass the family. It's on the talmudvision (A&E) but it'll go through things that will resonate. It's not completely finished, and is distributed via a 'season' but it's well worth watching, because Blacks built themselves up in their communities, much of it with Black nationalism on their side. Black nationalism gave them that boost. However cianiggers felt threatened by it.

Black AND White nationalism should be a thing, both races need it. I've spent time studying how the 'ghettos' formed and it's the same pattern everywhere. I'd go into blog posting territory with that. In any case the gov't needs exposed for killing their citizens of all colors. If we don't pull together with others, I really see no hope of peace for any people. And that's not a Black pill it's reality.

Or he's like Jonestein and other disinfo agents. Truth, truth, truth, truth, MASSIVE LIE.
At one level people believe the lie because they always told the truth and are thus deceived and are now puppets hanging on their every word.
At another level people see the lie and it's so obvious they assume all people who believe ANYTHING that persons says is stupid and should be disregarded or shunned as a tinfoilhatter.
He's an nlp merchant imo.

shiiiiieeeet.

I understand like 60% of what they are saying in the video. Do americans have difficulty understanding this ebonics too?

Negros can be gay if they want. It drives down their fertility and their strength.

What this guy said.

Nigeria has the largest nigger population than any other country and the US receives the top of the foam from their universities.

Yes but it doesn't make a nigger Asian.

Nigs aren't a real demographic threat in the US like they are in europe. They're disgusting mongrels, sure, but they aren't replacing us. In fact, they're doing a very good job of killing themselves and keeping themselves the lowest rung of society.

Demographically speaking, we have a problem with mexicans and Trump is helping us solve this problem.

Unless white birthrates go up, none of this will matter. We need to focus on that instead of something some dumb nigger is saying.

This. Negroes aren't exactly breeding like they used to, and when they do, I'd wager 25% of them mix up with whites or Hispanics. They're pacifying, despite the claims of Holla Forums

The real issue is Asian immigrants now.

A few generations of being raised by single moms has created a large amount of nigger faggots.

In canada, maybe. In the US, it's definitely wetbacks.

Realistically speaking, the situation will resolve itself if white birthrates go up. Spics are not ready for the kikes and their bullshit. Within two generations the birthrates of these dumb shitskins is going to drop to a decimal. Jews ARE going to destroy their ethnic identity, they ARE going to exploit them and give them bread and circuses, and they're going to go the exact same way as the nigs – decadence and decay.

Oof. I wish you weren't right, but you are. Taking a number of nigs out of the equation through faggotry won't change anything.

The USA is still a shit country if blacks are a part of it.

AA median: 75
AN median: 85
WA median: 102-105
Also don't forget that African Americans are heavily mongrelized.

Doesn't matter if they are "based" in the end, every black I've ever met are similar to mexicans. They're incredibly smug about white countries falling apart as if they are some great conquerors for shitting out kids paid for by schlomos redistribution.

Problem comes from the fact that they're just being enabled by large amounts of resources. That's how they are if they get the chance.

am i on fucking tumblr or twitter

they sure do have good healthcare

Also, she's more Christian and patriotic than most of you would ever expect or want your waifu to be.

That's not worth being HIV+.

That's because gibs from China, and the west, burgerland gives 54million every year. Also Nigerians are flood American Universities gee, I wonder why?

Trips confirm, niggers will awake from their golem state and be instrumental in the attack on their jew masters tor poster though ye be, kek's blessings upon thee

Intelligent can be a relative term.

What the hell is happening to this board?

Traditionalism =/= racism.

If you really want to hear it stated again: ignorance knows no color.

You guys enjoy your zog-programmed basic white bitches who are just as often self-interestef chameleons lying for your partnership as black women are lazy leeching hoes.

Most of the real world, left and right, understands this. You guys and your online armchair self-importance love to conflate the notions that racial distinctions and blame-gaming blacks will somehow make far-right politics more popular. It's pants-on-head retarded but since you guys are so bad at seeing past skin color I have to spell it out like you're in kindergarten.

By the time you're in your 60s, your wife will be through menopause, and no longer interested in sex, while you'll still be horny as hell. That's where I am right now, back to fapping for relief. Never marry strictly for sex. Marry your best friend. That's where I am now. BTW we have two whiter than white kids, one finishing college, other starting it next year.

you aren't white

white men would never date black women

You really don't go out of your house, and if you do; you don't leave your bubble town. Sad.

I'm probably whiter than you tbh fam. I could've kept going but this thread isn't a dick measuring contest.

Don't you know what a shill is?

Good luck with your half breeds, oil driller

why are you trying to demoralize white women on a board with a very small population of them?

you nigs sure are stupid. and no, we don't want your ugly nig cunts. white women are better than you and always will be. i know black men are complete and utter garbage tier but you have the same damn genes and your kids are gonna have the same genes, too. enjoy your niglets.

p.s. we're throwing you in the ocean, learn to swim

ITT redditors try to push tolerance and diversity

Your girlfriend is a nigger.

please stop treating us like we're stupid. you are not the first to do this. asians shill themselves all the time. it has never worked.

why can't you just be happy for us with our white wives

It's about genetics, not about just skin color. You're the one thinking in kindergarden terms if you think race is only about muh skin color. Brain sizes, bone structure, bone densitiy, stomach acids, salt in the bodies, nail growth, hair growth, problem solving, idea making, stamina, IQ, muscles, face reconition, emotion reconition and so forth all differ between races. Just with eye observation alone you can see what race skeleton remains belong to, not just DNA or again muh skin color.

Of course you'll say "but muh environment" as you always do even though that only matter for around 30%.

Also race mixed kids tend to have lots of depression, mental issues, bone issues and are more open to diseases. Don't you think it's selfish and even cruel to make kids like those? In the end you're not only ruining your bloodline you also are ruining the next generation of people by making people that will never be able to catch up with non-race mixed kids and especially Asian or white kids.

Go ahead an look up Aboriginals and their genetics. Then tell me it's only about skin color.

this tbh

Also learn some genetics. Cross-breeding isn't exactly news.

And, if you actually gave a fuck like you pretend to (we both know your just a hateful little ass), you'd probably think an American baby born with a slight predisposition for x y or z was miles better than a 100% nig baby. But you probably aren't even capable of thinking beyond yourself this much yet. It's okay, life is a learning experience.

Why are you even here ?

he wants to change the mind le ebul ebul wacists

Also this all also differs between sex too. Female and male both are different all ways and this is across every race. There is a reason why black women are the least sought after kind of women. Knowning all these facts and understanding them is pretty sad, but reality is sad when you didn't know any better before.

It's good having friends that are working in biology fields and all become redpilled after their working places have to basically re-educate them because universities or colleges simply refuse to point out difference between races now a days because muh racisms. Nature isn't kind but will be kind if you just follow her rules, by not race mixing and simply setting to your own and best people.

It is yes. You produce children that are open to a lot of self issues. It's simply cruel

Hello reddit? Also I'm user, who says I'm white?

I did. You didn't because you think it's only about muh skin color.

Cross breeding isn't new, but it is safe either

I wish the best for any race. Pointing out facts doesn't make me "hateful". You calling me hateful is funny as you are one of those people claiming to be openminded but refuses to believe anything that does against your feelings

No, but American isnt a race either.

I know and you're one of those people that refuses to learn and call me names instead. I'm not the jumping in a pit, you are. It's okay, life is a learning experience.

As much as you might wish otherwise this isn't your secret nigger haters only club.

You hate whites yourself.

Niggers aren't the only thing we hate, and Holla Forums was never really secret. So, why are you even here ?

Boondocks called this out a decade ago.

You have observe that they're doing to other communities to figure out how to combat that shit when it hits yours.

Stop repying to the shill. He's just trying to derail and D&C.

I don't care. He wants to be a fool, he's going to be pointed out as such.

liberals don't exactly have a good track record of sticking to their dogma when they frequent here for long enough

you have no idea the kind of rabbit hole you're going down

Why the fuck do you have to tell us that detail of your life? The fuck is wrong with you? There no reason for anybody to discuss our lives in an Argentine Sky Writing BBS. Don't bring that shit into our board of peace.

With how things are looking, 9 of those chimplets will die and the last one has an 75% chance of terminal cock lust. Their Father has a 60% chance of dying to GRIDS. It all works out.

Serious question:

You don't think that blacks

Annnnnnd whites BOTH
make too much of race?

Maybe not in the same way. Maybe not nearly as egregiously*. But they both do it.

*I actually point out to my wife whenever I see something blatantly black for no reason other than to be anti-white. She was like :/ at first but after enough decent examples she actually has an awareness of it she didn't before. Never preachy, just simple observations like "wouldn't -white- student alumni x/y/z sound racist?" Vs the black student alumni et al. This is how you should try and reach people, as just other people. Treat them like dogs and get bit.

Wow, so based !

Most of you faggots won't believe me but I'm from before even the original fullchan /new/ exodus.

Reported.
Niggers are pretty stupid, yeah.
lol strawman
lol, liberals don't understand this
lol reported

Yeah, we know there have been paid shills on our sites for that long. You don't need to tell us.

Dems is da reeel raycists too right?
Whats with all the bolshevik shills?
Did something big happen?

is the demon kid the autism one?

de niro looks like he wants to run away cause around blacks never relax

all these millions and all he's getting is ugly mudwifes

TFW DE NIRO…

No idea what you mean by this. Of course this is your tactic to make me look like a fool. I know how your kind works because if calling names doesn't work you only spout nonsense then turn it around and call me the stupid one. Nice try.

What? I don't care about your personal things. Facts are facts and they won't work in your or your wife's favor when it comes to making kids.

If that's true then you clearly haven't picked up on a few things and it speaks volumes when you only can repeat the "muh skin color" or "muh shitlord" drivel.

Reported, then.

this comparison is always dismissed as a false equivalency. these people are aware that they're anti-white. it's not some misunderstanding. they want us to disappear. in the face of that, obviously you aren't going to "reach" them by pointing out their hypocrisy.

this is a very entry-level stage you're in, where you still haven't quite realized that whites are the only race who believe this egalitarianism shit. while we sit here being "tolerant" they're replacing us. not just in the US, but in our own goddamn native lands, too.

A fair few "live and let live" faggots ITT. Really fucking pathetic to see the whole "we can go our separate ways" and "blacks can be decent and intelligent" bullshit. These phrases are phrases of the crypto-cuck.

Personally, I don't give a fuck about anything other than the White race.

All the way back to my first post:

You dumbasses keep conflating the awareness of mass-immigration's dangers with being racist assholes.

Everytime a movement centered around Whites is moderately successful, it happens.

There's nothing wrong with racism.

Reported for not being racist. You are too mentally defective to post here.

related

It is odd to see this niggers speaking frankly about there kin's transgressions. The Kikes will eliminate them in do time by rendering them irrelevant whilst parading faggy Street Apes. The days of the Compton Silverbacks have come to an end. Now the kikes have found a fun new way to exploit their golems and turn them into niggerfaggots. It's an odd choice to emasculate their weapons against the white man, whilst painting the Aryan as the perfect murder machines. Whats the game here?

you're going to need more than just calling us racist.

racism is simple tribalism. it's natural and any successful civilization will take this into account. evolution selected for this behavior because racism enabled stronger tribe cohesion, which was inherently racist because all the members of the tribe had to be similar, genetically. in this way, the fitness of the tribe ensured the success of that genotype, over the fitness of the individual.

which, by the way, is also a very profound argument for national socialism.

It's highly unlikely that you came to 8/pol/ without knowing anything about what we're about here, which means you are here trying to exploit fracture points that you believe to exist (people only critical of mass-immigration vs "racist assholes")… problem is, shlomo, we all know your game.
Remember, our patience has it's limits

Nation of Religion of Cuck™ knows about the Jew. They should inform their people of the Jewish plot to normalize faggotry through hip hop.

mufuggin bix nood

I think it's the reverse. If you understand what races are you're able to solve problems more quickly for said races. You're living in the marxism lie that race isn't real and that only skin color is what makes us different and that just throwing people together will solve it. If race isn't real how come racism can be real? Thanks to knowning the differences between races I've gained a better understand of people from different races. I don't think I'm any better than them I just know the general basic line that I function differently than someone from a different race.

Even animals tend to stick to their own breeds while biting of others to protect their own. Birds do this a lot. Hell race mixing inbetween non-domesticated animals only happens when humans force them to do so.

Here have some "racist" assholes:
youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c

youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M

habitat*

screencap for future reference tbh

That isn't really odd if you've been around them enough. Niggers always complain about how much they hate other niggers.

If our plan is to eliminate Nigger Vermin, why bother? Let the kikes desecrate their golems. If the biggest nigger in the room is also a flaming faggot, that's a win for whites in the long term.I don't see the problem here.

selective breeding isn't inbreeding. are you trying to be dumb? I'm not arguing for doing anything, I'm just telling you how eugenics works.

I'm not

Thanks user. People refuse to understand that most people on Holla Forums are seeking understanding between all the mindless repeating of bullshit and do it out of love of their own. The kikes are cutting us off from our natural feelings and replace it with absurd sounding things instead making people confused even more. That is what judeaism and marxism/communism is all about and they want to cut off the natural feeling of things from every race they get their dirty bloody hands on. The education system for example is one of those ways.

You have smart people that want a good degree but get totally brainwashed in the process so the kikes and normalfagscan say "well only dumb non educated people are racist and believe in race so you better listen to the highly educated people that say different" even though those highly educated people are brainwashed to hell and back. Biology fields are highly under attack because races differ and the kikes want to replace it with a kosher version while burning any book and making people that say and know better look like crazy, that is why biology fields are getting less and less fundings too.

We really don't discuss that here. As far as the regular lurker knows from here, niggers romp around cities and act like chimps. That they are without any higher brain functions. To see more enshrined lead niggers despair at the state of their species, it's lack of family values and traditional morals. Odd behavior for parasite vermin.

jews keep an eye on nationalist movements , infiltrate and steer them or even sometimes start them to dissipate and channel public outrage ( at niggers, spics, kikes, etc.) into dead ends.
Also the propaganda shoved into people heads since the cradle about other races, genders, ideology, etc. makes a lot of people vulnerable and fear becoming an "ebil” racist™ despite the fact that they are at least somewhat aware of the problem with the current state of Western society. Therefore they try to be the middle of the road ball less faggot with no real convictions or ideology and are easily ignored by the power structure or as stated above controlled into dead ends which kill the movement for example:
the Tea party.

The Christian Church is - and always has been - the key to the success of the American black race. Their entire community should be built around the worship of the Christian God. The origin of American black music is gospel music. If you sing that the Lord loves you and will take care of you than the Lord will. If you rap about the pleasure of Satan than Satan will be pleased and it will cost you your soul. Both the Jews and the Muslims know that Christ is the one obstacle preventing them from conquering the world. The last thing they want black men to be are healthy, clean living, Christian soldiers. Amen.

Well the damn government is killing our people, what are we going to do of that? This is universal.

You breed with your own people.

Africans need African religions in Africa.

Law of averages and statistics demands that no matter how dumb niggers are the bell curve will produce a very limited number of intelligent niggers. But does one nigger with an IQ consisting of three digits in every million of them warrant allowing a bunch of legally retarded violent children to live in white societies? No. Those niggers should only be allowed in on visas because they are diplomats or on business from their own fucking reserve country somewhere in Africa.

revolvers are aesthetic as fuck

T H I S
H
I
S

And to think 71< IQ leftists believe we are "some dumb raycisst".

Can you imgine academic debates about rigorous answers as yours instead "muh i can't tell if i have pepee or bagina" we see there today?.

Aslo capped for posterity.

also nice dubs

Oh I can, I used to live in those times.

Black Americans are no longer African there is no place to go back just as most White Americans have little in common with Europe of their ancestors. Only Jews are allowed to have their cake and eat it too but the sun is setting on their tribe. What you are saying is you want genocide and ethnic cleansing for America’s future. I do not. And what I am saying is that Christianity is another way - and mind you - I am not a Christian but I understand the power of Jesus Christ, and the Jews are keenly aware of this too.

Blacks are Africans, they will never be anything else.

You're mentally ill.
Africa. They go back to Africa.
America is a white nation. Not a black nation.
Reported for not even trying to hide that you're a shill.

Wrong genetically they haven't changed much. The blacks in America score a bit higher when it comes to IQ but that's it.

This is your brain on oil drilling. It's okay, you can ride the boat with your sheboon you dysgenic cuck.

When you first came to the chans you became free of your previous conditioning. It was thrilling. But as usual the desire to continually experience that feeling again and again turned into addiction and process of conditioning begins again and you are just as lost as you were before. You response is a conditioned response. You see or read something and due to your programming you give a programmed response. The only difference between a “bot” and a real human is the potential for self awareness.

Yeah, you were outed. Reported for being a civic nationalist.

Lmao, you're the guy with the nigger GF.

This is the worst sitcom ever. The dad rests on his laurels and knows why everyone is looking at him and his family 'like that'. The waterheaded middle kid namedrops his Dad all the time so he can give some impressionable city type young woman the clap before sunrise. The dopey who looks most like him is trying to 'act mad hard' like the sorta-resemblance means anything. He's probably giant dork who can't wait to get home and watch popular people on YouTube cause he's trying so hard to fit in. The mother's happy with her meal ticket, and not just cause the little one runs around yelling shit like 'VROOM VROOM'.

Just look at him.

This thread was a mistake.

Your science is wrong but it doesn’t matter because this is not simply a genetic issue. This is a spiritual war at it’s essence.

It's not a TV show, it's reality. That's Robert DeNiro and his family.

How the fuck did this thread get derailed so fucking hard? This about Ape Niggers getting turned into Faggot Niggers and ass fucking themselves to death. How is this a bad thing? Niggers are going to drive themselves to extinctions due to the Kikes being fuck ups. This is win/win situation.

A civic nationalist showed up thinking his nigger GF was based. He switched IPs.

Agreed. I'm not saying anyone should race mix. I'm just pointing out that I can see that (((rogue government))) kills U.S. citizens in so many damned ways, and with moar resources. All of us, whether through running drugs, false flags, etc. Nothing will ever change until that changes. Only way it change it is waking all the goyim.

Ok got any sources for me?

Nice try kike.

And making white babies.

You must understand that you or I don’t have the answer. The answer lies in the struggle. It is easy to dismiss the things that are irritating but difficult to face. You’re post is an exercise in dismissal. Like squeezing a stress ball.

All of your posts are exactly that.

I guess I’d first ask you for your source on this but I don’t care.

If the argument is how many niggers can you fit on a boat then I guess you can say I’m derailing.

So that’s the best you could come up with “no you are.” Your lack of self awareness is staggering.

Then Filter it. We have a wonderful case of Niggers catching the gay and the GRIDS that come with it. Don't get distracted by some cuckchan oil driller. We must see how their species will react to it and how to proliferate it. Has anybody here have to deal with chimps fagging out? If anything, "Thug Culture" might end up being fag culture. that removes coalburners from the equation.

That's exactly what you do dumbass.

Niggers always had a problem with the "down low niggas". There's a huge amount of homosexuals in their communities.

fuck taxi driver, fuck the godfather, fuck goodfellas
the only way robert de niro can redeem himself is if he suicides his whole nigger ape family

Nothing was copied and pasted. It just shows how condition your mind really is. You cannot accept any challenge as legitimate. Fascism in America is going to be an entirely different animal. I am not a civic nationalist. I am an American Fascist.

You're a pedantic oil driller.

"You might not like it?" I don't believe your absurd claim, but I, personally, would be ecstatic if that were true. It would mean they were rowing in the same direction as us and would make our job easier.

You’re a clown so please have the last word. Like throwing a dog a bone.

>>>/reddit/

It needs to be amplified. Devastate their numbers due to a love of cock, poor impulse control, and guaranteed AIDS.

I need not worry, his sons might be Fagged up by kike cock. Seriously, all those niglets got bad touched sooner or later.

DeNiro recently got accused of some kind of sexual assault.

$10 says it was a negroid.

Right on!

Whoa, there. Let's not say anything we can't take back.

Better be some gay shit, getting board of all this fondling bullshit. I need to hear something seriously depraved activities happening with DeNiggo. It better end with a Conex box loaded with dead underage fuckmeat salad.

You made the claim first kike, don't even try.

Here:

You fucking first.

I honestly can't tell which one you're referring to. The one on the left looks like a dwarf-version of Michael Jackson's dad, the one in the middle looks like a serial killer clown with his makeup removed, and the one on the right looks like Barack Obama. Which one looks like him?

Nevermind, he didn't molest anyone but he's involved with the (((pedo crowd)))
digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/news/a840735/robert-de-niro-julianne-moore-tv-series-amazon-harvey-weinstein-scandal/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/revealed-robert-de-niro-owns-restaurant-harvey-weinstein-entertained-sex-abuse-victims-will-disavow/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/robert-de-niro-asked-give-673426

Yah, they know there is fuckery going on in the economy and society, the problem is that they only understand it half-way. Many jews have white skin , so nignogs think they are white people, they dont know the term "white" is not based on skin color alone, but on the racial structure that composed our ancestors (germanic migrating tribes like franks, alemans, teutons, nordic descendants like romans or greeks, etc). The problem is that due to their own racial glasses coupled with propaganda and jewish societal disguise (ie:changing names, keeping their origins and identity hidden to blend in, etc), the vast majority of blacks of understanding or being aware that jews are not a white people, they are a mediterranean people that share lineage with arabs, not a white european people.

I can't say I know how to amplify homo shit, maybe promote gay black dudes all the time.

Do the work of the jews. Great plan. You are the enemy within.

Eat shit. You don't have the answer because you're a paid shill.

Reported for not being a fascist.

Reported.

It better be some good and debauched shit involving 12 or more dead kids.

Indeed, more likely the kikes are promoting this cause why the fuck not. Last few normal High Profile nigger that wern't gay were talking about wholesome family shit. This lead to their obvious deaths.

"FREE ASS-SEX! COME AND GETCHER FREE, UNPROTECTED ASS-SEX, HEAH!"

I hope they rise from their unmarked graves and tear your nuts out.

They are their worst enemy. The best move is to let them continue making niggers gay and sweep it under the rug when the Silverbacks complain.

They wouldn't have so many Gay Niggers on their payroll pushing Gay nigger monkeyshines. The kikes really want gay niggers.

We want DeNiro and his fuck buddies turned into monsters in the public eyes. If they're found with a basement full of dead kids, that does it for them.

BLACKS ARE AMERICANS
WE FUCKED UP LONG AGO AND HAVE TO LIVE WITH THEM
maybe not next door
they need to be redpilled, its possible.
if enough of us all disconnect from jewish media we fix most of the shit, even with the blacks

years ago my mom would harp on the things I watched, talking about bad influences and I would say 'those things don't effect me'
but they do!
these niggers are not realizing the desensitizing that is going on in their own backyards, seeing those thugs who are degenerates themselves but drawing the line running a train on some girl, it's nigger logic but there are morals there in the dirt even if they don't understand why they won't cross that line.
it will start with the races cleaning up their own and destroying the spreading cancer

You understand that there’s something to live for, not just against.

practicality
realistic
am i for splitting us up into regions and shipping them out? of course. but i'm into what i can see as being achievable. we are getting close to having a populace that is up to speed on the JQ. (IMO)
we are not close to having a populace that is down with blood sweat and tears.

People like Milo cant exist if niggers beat the shit out of them for trying to make a connection.

I raise you one (((Clive Davis)))

Your right it’s like a cancer. First we have to uncondition,the minds of white america. Not only that but we must be constantly aware of our own conditioning. It’s like a thief in the night.

That Faggy Kike loves him some nigger, practically swims in nigger cum. there is an increase of Gay niggers in the kikes hip-hop industry.

Wishing children dead to catch a monster makes you no better than him.

Thats my point, these cringy soy drinking faggots can profess their love of niggers all they want, as long as the niggers wont have any of it, and beat the shit out of them for making an advance etc.

It’s easy to be so idealistic that you can’t even begin to do anything. Eventually you’ve got to go out in the world. And the world is a struggle of good over evil.

Except in the constitution where it says w only whites.

>(((we)))

>(((Clive Davis)))
When the hell is the shoe gonna drop on that mother fucker.

I miss when retarded op's got their shit called out for being lazy fucks and not posting a webm.

fuck

Check yoself befo you wreck yoself nigga.

You don’t like where this thread is heading, do you, Schecky?

Nothing attracts shills more than the name Jesus Christ.

Just report this nigger. He'll be right back to Tumblr where he belongs, after some reddit action.

Jews being the original slave owners is a strong point to add.

Niggers have no right or reason to be "redpilled" on anything and I think it would be funny to see them all drink the faggot kool aid until they all turn into faggots.

wow, what a spin, moishe

You clearly don't know much about niggers being faggots.

and
archive.is/c4vpr

It is still out there they just made it hider to find must mean we are doing something right.

It's odd to see our evidence presented on a tumblr. Too frank to be a nigger, disconcerting none the less.

Isn't it one of us running that website ?

Really best not to say. Bottom line is that the youtube channel posted has a lot of nifty things, and it appears that the truth is not far for a lot of folks. They can't straight say that it's the Kikes, but everything is falling in place.

You sound way too friendly to niggers to even be here.

No, they don't need to be redpilled. They need to swallow so much retard propaganda that it makes them chimp out and forces us to kill them all. That's what needs to happen. They shouldn't even exist.

Apparently most of the homosexual stigma of prison is based on black behavior if Jim Goad is to be believed. They have all that aggression and the alpha male mindset that culturally butt fucking your enemy is probably some sort of dominance thing. If everyone thinks they're alpha you basically have to make the betas yourself by turning them into your bitch.

Not hard to believe when you see them on the animal channel washing themselves in animal piss, eating mud pies, and killing/eating each other to gain their power. Voodoo wasn't brought to Haiti on its own, it's in their very essence.

It used to be a non tumblr site but it got taken down. Someone rehosted it on tumblr.

It looks like that plan has run its course. Now we have Niggers making videos about enforced fag fucking has now turned into desired buttsex. Kikes aren't ones for the long term.

GO HOME FAGGOT!
Only faggots, lefties, and kikes use that phrase. I have a WIFE, you flaming faggot piece of shit.

You are delusional tbh lad

That's a shitty mischaracterization of what he said.

Saying " I hope they're caught in the act" is not the same as saying "i hope they act!" The former statement is made with the assumption the act is already being committed. No one hopes they murder kids, rather they believe they already do and want to put a stop them.

fuck no, make the niggers gay

Noone's saying stop turning niggers gay, gay nigger. The goal is to inform the primates (((who's))) turning them gay.

Fair enough. Can I call him a twat for not wishing DeNiro would be jailed without finding a bunch of dead kids who were slowly raped and tortured to death?

muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker Ali on race mixing.

Time to switch that auto change shit off.

That allows him to get away with it in the first place.

This is very difficult for them to understand. Since they tend to have such a strong herd mentality and they only follow the famous (who are of course only famous because of the jew), convincing them will require kikes to no longer have control of media.

At the moment the ideal would be something like this, but aimed at the Latino community. Blacks in America have relatively low population growth, largely because of abortions. Latinos don't abort and still immigrate to the millions.

"Queer Reggaeton" or something like this.

That guy is West Indian, probably Trinidadian with more pajeet than negro in him.

Give a nig a fish and he'll eat for a day…The end.
They'll outage…get more gibs….and forget all about it.

That would stop turning niggers gay, niggergay

This.

SEIG HEIL

And I can tell you're some basement dwelling european. The entire world has a fetish for blonde women, swedish women are some of the most desirable women on the planet. Any woman with blonde hair and blue eyes is automatically considered a goddess to billions of non-white men.

you pathetic wiggers who know all these different "rappers" will be first in line on DOTR. You're lowlives.

(((Baked Alaska))) BTFO

Didn't watch the video or read most of the thread, but I can tell you based on the subject that you can blame that faggot Macklemore for trying to push it. Few people get as much concentrated hatred from me. Not that I'm some fan of hip hop (I am not), but I knew once he started pushing his fag love, there would be backlash in hip hop fandom.

gay marriage in california was stymied by nigs. this is a huge fracture point and should be pressed for maximum effect

We're nowhere close to getting the populace up to par on the JQ. Nobody else gives a flying fuck about it other than white people because it directly effects them and is stagnating their culture, creativity, and civilization. Everyone else is at the most getting squeezed by the jewish tentacles via economic means. I'd rather take that and keep my culture and civilization than get mass invaded. They have nothing to bitch about by comparisons. In fact all of those non-whites in America, besides the traitors, are the only ones benefiting from the jews. What incentive do they have to take the moral high ground and join our righteous cause? Zero.

If you want to talk about realism then lets just get real for a second and admit the entire talk of peaceful solutions is a joke. Everyone knows this is going to end in violence and when it does and you find yourself on top are you seriously going to preach for the realistic and practical approach, or are you going to go as far as humanly possible? There cannot be peaceful coexistence within proximity. There never has been and never will be. Long before the 1960's or 1860's the problems were still there. Hitler originally didn't start off wanting to deport the jews, he just wanted them out of all sectors of society and to make them second class citizens who would just leave, kind of like how republicucks think cutting off benefits is going to solve the problem. Then went full on they have to go, not just from Germany, but from all Europe. Look how fast that was done.

The only people who push half-measures are the middle class casual warriors who see this struggle as something that's temporary and not a permanent one. Always has been, always will be. Your future or theirs at the expense of your children. I don't give a shit how unpractical it is, I'll always push the real difficult solution because that's the humane thing to do. Telling them we'll assist them to in return for a rapid return isn't going to change how they feel. Doesn't matter if the process takes 1 year or 1,000. They're going to chimp out because of the environment we created for them.

Me too

I'd rather them be gay then having 9 fucking kids leeching off the government

It would be of incredible strategic value to further this split between the Blacks and Jews. Jews themselves have brains, but no ability to actually defend themselves. Blacks have no brains, but have the ability to defend themselves. Alone, both groups would fall quickly to a white army, but together they actually form something competent. Making the Blacks hate Jews would remove the Jew's primary foot soldiers. It would also help for PR, we would look less like Nazis. If you want an example for how well this would work, look at George Lincoln Rockwell and Malcolm X. Divide and conquer, my friend.

The Bell curve is still a curve. 1 in 10 Blacks in the US have an IQ equal or above the average White. African population is greater than 1 billion, statistically there must be at least a few genius blacks.

This. Percentage wise, Black population percentage in the US has only risen by 2 percent since 1910. This is laughably insignificant. Hispanics, on the other hand, have had an increase of 15% since 1910. Historically, the US has been 90% White and 10% Black, its the Hispanics that have pushed Whites into 65%. Still, both should get the fuck out of the US immediately.

Does it matter? America sits on incredibly valuable territory and infrastructure carefully crafted by generations of Whites. White Americans could go back to Europe, but why would we give up such valuable territory? The actual landmass a culture is on doesn't matter, what matters is the people living in it. We could just dump every African in Liberia, they would far out populate the natives so they would be able to keep their own culture.

its lowlifes you dipshit stormfag. ffs if you intend on speaking for "us" at least get a goddamn education you mouth-breathing troglodyte

They just figured out that faggots gibs them aids.

Took them 4 decades, but they got there eventually!

I've seen many niggers in videos talking a out the learned protocols of the elders of zion. I've seen Vids of nighers redpilled for sure.
I've PERSONALY talked to some niggers about hitler, and he he wasn't wrong, just misunderstood.
Blacks love conspiracy, since conspiracy is the supposed reason that's keeping the black man down.

They are willing to believe this stuff, but only because their brains can't comprehend the big picture.

tl;Dr They aren't redpilled for the same reason

My redpill method on Blacks is to use Egypt as an example of how Jews treat Blacks like total shit. I know Egypt is white, but they believe it was black. I use the old gospel legends about how the Egyptians enslaved Jews. The real story the Jews don't want you to know is that the Jews, after being kicked out of the last nation they inhabited (surprise surprise) they invaded Egypt to create their own state and enslave the Egyptians. The Egyptians beat them hilariously quickly, and enslaved them instead. This story is not only written in the bible, but gives the Blacks something to be proud of. They therefore believe it and thus believe Jews are bad.

After that, I use the classic Jewish Communism redpill, showing how the USSR was completely run by Jews, and how they installed Marxist leaders in Africa that conflicted with the traditional values of the African people (usually a bit of WE WUZ KANGS here) and kept their continent in poverty. The trick is to divert blame and stroke egos.