Sudanese football ultras unveiled a vile banner of Nazi leader Adolf Hitler before spelling out “Holocaust” at a...

rt.com/sport/411358-hitler-holocaust-sudanese-football/

Sudanese football ultras unveiled a vile banner of Nazi leader Adolf Hitler before spelling out “Holocaust” at a recent match, using pyrotechnics to make the sick message visible.
Supporters of Al-Hilal Club, who currently sit 2nd in the Sudan Premier League, unraveled the banner of Hitler’s image during a crunch home fixture against top of the table Al Merreikh on Friday.

Supporters then spelled out the word “Holocaust” with separate smaller banners in the stands of Al-Hilal Stadium, before lighting flares so as to make the message visible in the dark.

How long has north Africa been /ourguys/?

I thought Sudan was Zimbabwe African-tier and economically broke. That's quite an impressive show to say the least.

I mean that's how it starts isn't it?

archive.fo/4E8pQ
ARCHIVE
EVERYTHING
IS
NOT
A
MEME

I think im having a stroke Holla Forums, this timeline is too retarded for me to be apart of anymore.

Are they white or black? Lol if they are negros

Yeah, really tickles my pickles.

Well as shit as Sudan is and as bad off as it would be on its own, it's not like the kikes haven't intervened to make it worse as they so readily do everywhere. Seems like a reasonable response.

Protip: The ones that move to the West are the detritus that their Homeland doesn't want.

HALE HORTLER

>that hortler
Top kek tho Sudan.

pic related

Its like distilled cancer.

top kek

They're from Sudan, dumbass. What color do you think they are?

Hold on, is this pro-Hitler or against Hitler.

Pretty sure this is pro-Hitler saying the other team needs to get the gas. Outside the main spheres of ZOG education, lots of native people and Nationalists and Patriots like Hitler. Look at the Wax Museum in Indonesia. He's only unspeakably evil in countries where that's been reinforced through mandatory Holocaust Re-Education classes and school field trips.

No matter how much of a nigger-crowded wasteland a place is, there will always be funds for sports.
Bread and circus, lad

True, that's something I figured out. Quite frankly in those countries communism is known to be shit. It's telling that's for sure.

Based?

FUCKING BASED

Lel

lol why is this happening

The black sun marked the beginnings of better times.

Its Sudan not Somalia retard

seems like there are glitches in the mainframe.

Sudanese are absolute scum.

Kind of strange its in English though?