Tfw paying $30 for 20 gigabytes of internet that frequently is unusable and runs multiplayer games terribly

Does anyone know anything about building a WiFi antenna?
I want to try make one that can pick up signals from far away, at least through a few hundred metres of city.

Just buy one and get aircrack, life solved.

cantennas bro
I've also heard of RV users hooking ham radios to wifi channels to get signals 100 miles away

It'd be more fun building one though.
Where I'm staying will have the engine room adapted into a workshop.

And I have no idea what "aircrack" is, but I can just buy internet.

RV users?
Also, something about that doesn't make sense; one huge problem of boats is that internet is super expensive, but presumably a huge HAM radio could pick up signals well away from a county.

Where do you live?

I want to avoid cuck countries with (((ISPs))) that have shit like data caps.

Also

Australia maybe?

New Zealand.

sry m8

How the ever loving fuck do you survive with only 20GB? I struggle to stay under my shitty 80GB cap each month

At first I was going to guess you were in Europe, most likley the UK but then I remembered Australia and friends were just as cucked.

I'm not sorry and I hope your countries get their own shit together.

Where the fuck do you live

My country will never get it's shit together.

Just grab a knife and stab your way to Trudeau.

It will be a fun journey of self discovery where you will literally be greeted with open arms and "LOVE TRUMPS HATE" chanting.

I'll wait to see who wins the US election first. If Trump somehow wins, Trudeau will be forced to kiss Trump's ass the whole time he's in office and it will destroy his reputation.

Plus even if Trudeau is destroy, the other four major parties are equally shit

I literally torrent films and delete them when I'm done because I don't want to watch them.

It doesn't work that way, even if you could give your wifi devices a range above their limits you'd need to modify the wifi device on the other end for this to work, wifi isn't magic and it isn't one way like TV.

Kilometre you foolish.

What the fuck, I live in NZ, the fuck shithole part of the country must you live to get such bad internet, I'm literally surrounded by farms too.

Wellington city centre.
What happens is:

Sounds like absolute shit fam, what do you do that forces you to live in Smellington and not be able to afford decent living space?

The sad life of being a student.
I'm hoping I can get a knack for WebGL programming though, because then I'll have myself a job which could be more interesting than university.

Wew, lads.

Pure cancer.

Usually what happens with singleplayer vs multiplayer is that in singleplayer people play in a fun way and in multiplayer people are boring tryhards, but it's totally different in the game I was having trouble with internet-wse.

I'm currently seeing if I can revive the multiplayer of this game with the help of the company that runs the server hosting, because it's great how creative it gets.

Games designed around the idea of being played with other humans are pure cancer.
It is what killed proper video games in the first place.

This is a level of autism i cant comprehend.

It's simple to understand. For people being into "multiplayer vidya", the "game" is just a vehicle for their usual socializing shit. It serves no other purpose.
A rather new trend is "video games" providing a background for YouTube e-celeb faggotry, which is the same thing, but shitting up single player too.
Now game developers think that providing socializing vehicles instead of proper games is enough and it works.

I can't tell if this is bait or cancer

May the Earth swallow the rest of you.