Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/uHiLT
youtu.be/J-GWEe5W5y4
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=P54sP0Nlngg
hooktube.com/watch?v=VK-pmGk2Pec
whitepages.com/name/Spencer-Sunshine
politicalresearch.org/author/s-sunshine/#sthash.p5RpX4Ye.dpbs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course they're coordinating attacks on right wingers. Of course they're a terrorist organization. Terrorism works. Why aren't you organizing attacks on them?

imgur.com/a/uHiLT

youtu.be/J-GWEe5W5y4

That "UConn" event was recently with the Gateway Pundit guy. Also, same fat red haired was at UConn from the Berkeley event as well. BAMN coordinates these issues and directs ANTIFA and BLM.

We have never been able to identify that old guy though. He has always been a ghost.

You mean the jew faggot behind "Twinsk for Trump"?

Fuck off kike.

If we were, what the fuck makes you think we'd tell anybody else? Especially here? Oh right, you're here because you glow in the dark and you're trying to incite violence.

Because, much like a baby having a tantrum, if we sit back and watch them scream and flail their arms for a while, they'll tire themselves out.

Sometimes the best way to win is to avoid the opportunity for a loss.

Cheers, Alphabet Agency.

Does this even look believable now?

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=P54sP0Nlngg

(1)
Am I on a watch list for responding to this post?

Same guy chasing trouble here too
hooktube.com/watch?v=VK-pmGk2Pec

the problem with ANTIFA is they're state backed. I mean I would go ham on them full blast to the point of cannibalism but I really don't want soy in my system. so just maybe stopping at corpse desecration would be ok.

the flaw here is is that you think antifa is organic like Holla Forums
they have powerful backers at high places
they aren't going anywhere unless you make them

Fuck off kike piece of shit

People don't seem to get this. Holla Forums think they won for doxxing Eric Clanton, when he is the one laughing. Judges, prosecutors, all politicians left of the alt right (which is all of them) support antifa. Eric Clanton has not seen the inside of a jail cell, and the (((Judges and prosecutors))) will never take away his freedom.

Doxxing is fine, but you can forget about any kind of 'justice' you don't deliver with your own hands. Because the state is with antifa and against us.

With antifa and against us.

This is the #1 suspect for the guy who threw fox urine on Lauren Southern.

His hearing is in a few days apparently. Anons at other place are confident. I believe one of them has partial vision loss from a confrontation with him. We should see not too long from now.

Maybe we do have powerful backers? How can we now if 1% anons here are paid full-time Holla Forums workers?
There are more than enough delusional faggots who believe in good and bad and in muh facist/sexist/misogynist oppression and build their lives around leftism for free.
Thiel? Persson? Trump himself? Russians? Who cares.

Why wont one of our guys just kidnap one of those doxxed antifa and have him tortured in a secret location with drilling machine, blowtorch, pliers, hammer, cable tie and drumm of accid for getting rid of the body?

We will get the identity of the mystery guy in no time.

In other news, water is wet
Sage for my shitpost.

Do you think American's are this dumb? Really? Anybody with a brain knows violence is the ONLY option. Go eat a bagel.

Because we lose more if we retaliate, primarily because they have a lot of liberals and kikes with institutional power who want to make an example out of you. Cantwell used pepperspray in self-defense and yet he was locked up without bail while his aggressors were freed from on the spot. If you want to commit violence against them, you have to go really big or go home. By "big", I mean don't target footsoldiers.

Want to know how I know that you don't belong here?

You've been shilling this everywhere. No one with a brain is falling for your DnC honeypot.

Here's a question. Would you go to jail if you attacked an ISIS cell?

Spencer George Sunshine
Age 43
Lives In Brooklyn NY

whitepages.com/name/Spencer-Sunshine

OH BOY
politicalresearch.org/author/s-sunshine/#sthash.p5RpX4Ye.dpbs
ALSO
173 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211
168 80Th St, New York, NY 10021
874 43Rd St Apt 11B, Brooklyn, NY 11232
SPENCERS ADDRESSES

Hi FBI. Good to see you again.

southern is not our friend. whole thing could have been a psyop set up by her. Still, fuck antifags