This video lists all the disrespectful things Logan Paul did in Japan

This video lists all the disrespectful things Logan Paul did in Japan

twitter.com/Dogen/status/949208891614638080

independent.ie/world-news/and-finally/this-video-lists-all-the-disrespectful-things-logan-paul-did-in-japan-36462128.html

Nips are so salty about their cartoons and shit

The worst recent Holla Forums meme is "Logan Paul is based XDDD"
The guy is YouTube cancer but OH HE DID SOMETHING EDGY AND IS HATED BY THE MAINSTREAM SO NOW HE'S COOL

While I disagree with Logan Paul's disrespectful nature I will defend his right to free speech to the death.

Normal japanese fucking hate anime. But they also hate balding westerners with comb forwards smacking them in the face with fish.

Oh, so now they want to defend japanese culture? Because guess what: Anime is also a part of their culture.
If they want to hang Logan Paul by his balls, then I expect the same animosity towards that bitch who was sent by the BBC to Japan to autistically screech at mangakas for drawing lolis.

No you won't, you'll just bitch and moan on the internet. You wouldn't even defend your own rights to the death.

Let the most ironic debate begin.

t. free speech censor

Most people don't want his freedom of speech revoked, but were upset he used someones death for attention and that Youtube didn't take action for him breaking their terms of service until weeks later. For comparison, Pewdiepie made a Jew joke and they immediately tried to SHUT IT DOWN

Let's not pretend that people like Logan Paul. His actions pretty much killed small channels on youtube that they have to institute new policies because of it. He might have played the best character in that one Law & Order episode, but he's fallen from grace for a while now.

Who and why should I care?

Who even still gives a shit? The latest internet outrage is Jordan Peterson being mean to some feminist, and before that it was Trump being mean to a shithole country.

kill yourself centrist.

That basically means you shouldn't post anything.
His free speech was never in peril. If he's free to say dumb shit, then people are free to call him out on it. So nothing's wrong.

While this might be true to an extent in our liberal Western democracies, this attitude is a really slippery slope. Look at what followed, masses of people calling for him to get banned from youtube. While you're free to criticize Logan Paul, I am free to criticize you, and I maintain that if his freedom of speech is being threatened I will defend it no matter how unpopular.

Uh oh lads, he pulled out the italics and everything. This is like one of my hentee mangos.

At one point, he says "monsta ballu" and "pikachu" but neither of those show up in his translation. Wonder why?

Reported

FUCK YOU
#Logang4Life

Good thing you defend the right to free speech of everyone who crawls through the institutions to propagate communism, true centrist hero.

I'm not a centrist, I'm far-right by European standards. I'm a huge proponent of the free market and put personal liberties above everything, I don't even support the welfare state. Regarding communism I think it's the most detestable political philosophy, not only infeasible but morally bakrupt. Personal views aside communists have the right to free assembly and free speech as long as they're not violating the law or planning to.

All those people being Jelly.

I wonder how many people who've said this meant it unironically. Even if you were some 'free speech advocate', you aren't going to turn into Rambo if you don't get your way.

wheres da bideo xddddd

aka center-left

click the twitter lin kfag

Center-right maybe by US standards but that would imply neocon. I'm more of a libertarian than a culture ideologue.

fucking kikes I swear. "oy vey bad goy we will now punish all goyim. but it's 100% YOUR fault"

You guys are just one step behind radical SJWs tbh.

I did, there's nothing there except the picture in OP with dear logan

Private organization. They're free to do just that. That doesn't mean he can get banned from the internet. The problem isn't the liberal masses, it's people's reliance on big corporations.
Again, it' isn't.

Do you even lift?
Logan Paul is our hero.

lol soyboy paul has no balls lolololo

So old-guard leftist, or a democuckold
How's McMonopoly and billions spent on advertising, peer pressure, "studies" and social engineering working out?
Good thing they will actually enforce their views and at least you'll have a consolation with your fingernails being ripped of in the name of "progress"

He uses protections it was on his blog. He is a very talented individual and, dare I say, an example to us all.
The Thinning is such an inspiration to me as an aspiring film director. Definitely the most thought provoking scifi movie of these past years and Logan performance as lead was just phenomenal.

He was a kike

Fuck him

Its a shame a samurai didn't culturally enrich him tbphwyf.

Ideologically speaking there's very little difference between an SJW and you. If you're want to be reductive and just make it about free speech then sure, I do want to suppress kikery. It's thanks to principled people like you the KGB had such an huge influence on American culture and how the jews were allowed to take a shit on the American people.

Free speech and political freedom is akin to spreading one's legs. You want your opposition to do it but if you do it yourself you're begging to get fucked. There's nothing more cucked than defending your opponent.

you getting flashbacks to being bullied by chad you little virgin? LMAO

Is Dogen kino, Holla Forums?

You will forever remain a kissless goy, you will never become an honorary jew.

ideologically speaking only retards are right wing

everyone hates loser weeb faggots, you're worse than furries at this point

You have to be a retard to be any wing and not outside the spectrum entirely.

Your free speech ends where mines begin.

Where France begins
Where Germany Begins

Truly the thinking man's ideology, just like Reddit and Memey or cuckoldry.

I'm not giving you a (You), my man.

Logan is unironically pretty based to be honest.

Yeah, jews and groids are the based master race.

I love this edit. Look how friendly he is! It's cute.

I'll admit, I checked the guy's channel out and he legit triggers an /r9k/ part of me I didn't know existed. He's a social Chad, fit as fuck, late twenties early thirties living in Japan, chainfucked women left and right in college, 10/10 face. Thing is lots of people are this successful if not more (look at Logan Paul) but something about this fucker's face and whole package irritates the fuck out of me.

Ashkenazim are more closely related to Europeans, than Chinese are to Japanese.

Where is the video?

And Pewdiepie is not a jew. Logan is.

You know who said that? The Greatest Youtuber Of All Time, Keemstar.

You shouldn't. Its just people virtue signaling and unironically being a doormat to King Nip.

Small Youtubers who can't into channel growth apparently.

All Hail King Nip.

Not Logan's fault you can't grow your channel.

All Hail King Nip.