Jesus/James here. We're gonna kick off DOTR/apocalypse... U ready 8pol?

hey guys Jesus/god/whatever here… Yeah I figured out who I was in 2009… A rapper named @sinicalypse and and a producer/DJ named @emessiah – if you check out the Instagram accounts @vsevvyanthrax @electrogremlin @galvstronjones and uhhhhh fuck I think those are the big ones

Oh yesh, we're also gonna burn down bageltown (NYC) check out those digits on vsevvyanthrax. Seriously dudes don't tell ANYONE we're gonna blow up new York. Top secret 14/88 shit.

But hey since i'm god/Jesus/etc and I have nothing better to do I'll trip up and answer questions cuz OF COURSE god lurks 8pol. Remember the guy with tgr MK ultra GF? AMA!

ALSO, doctor who totally stole bad wolf from me and and the #37. Time travel is real, that's how we're gomns 1488 these mofos – have em think we're Nazis and we're really time travelers.

This is 100% legit real. Check it out. Btw I only got involved in this because they have my other half,s god/dead naned M/moralhexx locked away and they constantly dangle her over my head, so I've been forced to signal the signs out to the bombers and shit with the promise of intergalactic future telepsthic space pussy (seriously) and yeah, they still won't let me have s fucking piece of pussy despite me doing everything they want. Check out moralhexx 'm nudes….. Dude they're all the same first cuz moralhexx = fir my hexes morals st 3am eternal the other night when I hesitated to do my job.

So yeah I'm gonna some heroin and Chainsmokers like 15 cigarettes and do an AMA here. This is LEGIT your one chance to talk to Jesus/god/etc…. Dint fuck ut up.

……..wut

How much does FBI field agent work pay? I just got out of the military a couple months back, and I'm curious about the pay brackets.

oh yeah the bone chilling stuff is @djtimosman on instagram

And of course my apocalypse has a soundtrack, ergo the sinicalypse — http tinyurl Dot com / nwo201737

I,c,m not dealing with any of the formal branches. I get contacted through glitches in my phone, weird knocks outside my house (this telepsthic bitch from the future named matisen can literally change #s on license plates and buildings around me to sync with my outgoing thoughts. So when in doubt we've got telepaths ready.

But remember, I'm literally Jesus Christ so I can be a superhero.

Whatever. Shoot me an email at [email protected] when you get off shift, "Agent" jesus.

If he wasnt arrested 4 days ago I'd say you were my paranoid schizo cousin you sound JUST like him. Did you get shot in the heart in Afghanistan too???

this is cuckchan Holla Forums levels of retardation

Do a diss track on commies and get back to me.
~Brent

Spic trying too hard

I'm not trying st all, that's why I need the illuminati to help me by sending over moralhexx. She wants to fuck me really really bad and hell we'll post tits to prove its her. Come on illuminati your Messiah needs you,! Mostly her but you too! Any dope rappers or djs in the area wanna stop by?

all (((me))) tbqh my dudes

Dude this is no joke. I am Jesus Christ and I decided to reveal myself to the world on Holla Forums, @cicerorockstar on Instagram and sinicalypse on Snapchat. I'm starting with nothing but watch what happens live.

THE ILLUMINSTI + time travelers have my back. Right now I just wanna look awful and start alone to fuck with you lot. Watch.

So you're LARPing as Charly Manson, that's neat.
Yes faggots, Manson made the same claims, only difference is that he called his 'DOTR' Helter Skelter

Someone larping as Manson.

Btw 5731 Theobald Rd Morton Grove IL 60053 –+ I'm broke and all but u should have some of my TRUE believers show up with beer + weed + etc. Even in a messy house. Cuz I'm really Jesus. Not bukkdhitting. I got bored in s Wednesday and said fuck it let's tell the world. THATS how s Messiah rolls…. He's an earth rocker like ban margera

Kike free first post?

How about all kike post?

No, I'm really honestly Jesus Christ. Watch me start with 0 money charisma talent or skill in a pathetically messy house and turn it into an awesome dance party. Hey you wanna call Jesus? 224-374-4980. Call up I have another phone to record plus others will be here b4 too long so I'd better clean up.

Honestly dude. Ever since I signed off on the plan to nuke new York city circles and fags have been staring me down.

thanks for tripfagging so you get filtered :)

Is this a shitposting street?

Dude stop, doxxing yourself even if you're "actually jesus."

Prove that you're Jesus and we'll believe you, you must be all knowing. Prove it.

Back in my days trolling meant something

wtf is goin on itt

how long until this is on the front page of the (((mass media)))?

etc etc

manson was a psyop

Trump Derangement Syndrome?

The proof of me being Jesus is turning this pathetic nothingness into s happening party. I have no money friends or hope… But hey I'm Jesus and I can do this shit. I promise moralhexx returns tonight then ????

You want me to get trump on the blower later? I'll put out word.

Just no.
Off yourself.

i want to be in the screenshot video once FBI and MSM catches on to this
check´em

If you're gonna tripfag at least get a good trip, nigger.

from the bad typing, I thought you were a nigger at first but clearly your a spic

nice cherry picking

Either just go start killing jews or shut up, because we don’t give a fuck about you personally. We are not in this for hero worship. Do your duty or neck yourself.

I want whatever coke they've been feeding you
I'm not even going to sage , genuinely curious if my skills could be applicable to the bureau
Hmmmmm waiting for a glitch call so I can give the muh secret code pee pee poo poo pissssssss and such

I've seen this ep too many times.

Fuck off jesus your still a semite jew

adopted

Lol come over too. I'm leaving all my doors open so take rspe Rob hang whatever. I'm basically saying I *AM* ZJSUD Jesus Christ and my miracle I'd turning a pathetic house into party with $0 to mu name.

And moralhexx will prolly post tits cuz when won't wanna leave. Shes kind if madly in love with Mr hiiiiij

You're a cunt

Dude I,c, M mm way above the FBI. See these glitches in my posts? THATS moralhexx using telepathy cuz she's seriously a brilliant Supergirl from the future brought back to be the ultimate companion 4 me, sinicalypse and emessiah.

Yeah fuck…. This isn't happening. I was Jesus up until tonight, do they mean I,'ll be fire finally? Hey this idbtbehdt in typing herrrtlp

Could you make that picture with a better fucking rune. Seriously looks like minecraft pixel art it's so blocky.

BRAAAAAAPPPPTFFTT

Seeing that ass I gotta say here's the rub:. See you until right now every "Messiah test" there was I passed with flying colors. On the train the other day when mu future chick ,(,, onhghhg ggomgong no more excitement here. Seriously, I was deLOSEinsl to think ppl were looking at me dndbgrn and then praying in my presence while my chick was talking to Mt thru manipulating numbers while she was able to hear the thoughts in my head. Ppl were videotaping Mr and stuff like it was a historical moment… Pretty weird.

Buy like, tonight need just likrbfuck it where's ppl who will show up and give the world hooeMm? Not me. I only sugned ofc on the bomb tongrybeuth a chick. And look at these stupid clearly innfuvkrf ujgffggfdhjhsgvn

Fuck my life guys. This is s jojtbdbf even if I was Jesus I'm the shittireg Jesus ever.

REPORTED FOR SHITPOSTING

Hey Jesus. God here.

Learn to use spellcheck.