So my company that I'm invested in has ties to a Fiber optic based security system

So my company that I'm invested in has ties to a Fiber optic based security system.

They've just won a contract to augment the Trump wall.

The technology is a pressure based system as in if you were to lay a football on top of the dirt that's above the fiber optic wire, the system it would be able to detect it.

Fiber will be placed on both sides of the wall, under the wall, and in the columns.

I need to do something, but I will post a video that describes the makeup of the wall, and it would describe the security system better.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amsterdam_Airport_Schiphol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice if true Have a kike free first post.

They use this at the leaf border. Sensors and drones.

Shit OP need something more than a screen-cap. Neat though.

If I had patience I'd photoshop a spool of fiber optics on this meme

Could you explain how it works though? I can't understand how fiber optics is used to detect pressure. The operating principle I knew of are like vid related.

Be careful not to give any information that may give those wishing to physically subvert the wall assistance.

maybe if the wire is bent by pressure it changes the waveform going through it

Pretty interesting if that's the case - seems cheap and reliable. Didn't know bending a fiber optic cable would change the signal in any meaningful way.

i'll be honest, i have no idea either. I'm just throwing ideas out there

Canada has some extremely large number of pilots and unpiloted aircraft that monitor both the border, and the speed limits on certain roads. I cant remember the number. Probably costs a whole lot of tax dollars, and for what.. they dont even stop the niggers or deport them.

How do we make money off its stocks

It's called attenuation. Bending a fiber optic cable will make a measurable drop in signal strength.

Buy low, sell high. Good luck.

checked, sciencebro

They use a similar system on train lines to measure the weight of passing vehicles and detect wheel impacts. It's not exactly top secret tech but I'm surprised they're putting that much effort into the wall. Impressive

where can I buy your stocks?!

Nice

Checked

Hook up a beaner cam right here so we can monitor the deportations in livetime
IMAGINE WHAT WE CAN ACCOMPLISH WITH LIVE BEANER DEPORTATION CAMS
It is your duty to the Reich to provide this. Consider it duly requested and required
SIEG HEIL

Nice! I had no idea this could be a pressure sensor because I never thought of pressure sensors as ignoring "how much pressure". You just need to detect presence in this case, so this works!

Tbh gamifying this would be just genius. Think of all the autists that would love to provide free labor.

Oh man , we could encourage building contests inside the school systems to trebuchet beaners across the border with varying designs. Solar powered catapults and maybe some coal gas powered spic cannons. Scholarships could be awarded for promisingly designs too

Checked for solar-powered, green energy beaner removal. We need to lower our CO2 emmissions, one farting beaner at a time.

they probably use repeaters, and these repeaters would detect signal weakening by pressure

on the stock market. BVTK.

what the fuck happened??

(c-checked)
fug

reverse splits.

I'm not an economyfag but a reverse split makes share price increase, not go from 30 kilodollars to 30 millidollars.

This is another company my company has partnered with.

They testing it out at here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amsterdam_Airport_Schiphol

Netherlands have bio metric chip in their new id card.

pic sorta related.

Trump wants to implement bio metrics on the border entry points.

Any beaners that bounce off the wall and back in due to misfire can just have a tree planted over the top of them to offset their decomposition emissions.

Unless your stock is going to skyrocket with this, you're fucked. Why should anyone buy shares in this? This is practically "buy out the entire company for a dollar" tier.

I like that idea
Planting trees is always a good idea and this gives us a good reason to too

Their goal is to maintain their monopoly, not help anyone.

Hey OP, will you take 10$ for your entire company?

I'd prefer a landmine based security system.
But as long as the fiber optic wire is connected to .50 caliber machine guns and M107 rifles, I'm happy. But I'll take what I can get user.

checked

I know non-fiber optic systems use force-sensitive resistors. As pressure is applied to the surface of the resistor, the resistance decreases. You run a circuit through the resistor and monitor the voltage, and if it increases something has put pressure on the resistor.

I don't know how fiber optic systems work though. Probably by measuring changes in the intensity of light coming through. Pressure on the fiber optic might cause the light to decrease in intensity as some is blocked through refraction. I dunno though.

Liberals: "DRUMPF CANT BUILD A CABLE THATS 1700 MILES LONG THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!"

This, but sometimes additional information acts as a deterrent.

I can't wait for that talking point. It's going to blow their minds when they find out how much cable we've run under the oceans