Really? jesus christ

really? jesus christ.

Which one s about muh 6 trillion? And which one is about homos?

What's really amazing is that Boss Baby is a contender for a best animated feature oscar. In This Corner of the World on the other hand did not meet the rigorous quality standards of the oscars.

Dunkirk and Darkest Hour are both anti-german revisionism, fag niggers won best pic last year so have to sit this one out.

B R A V O N O L A N!

It's pretty clear now that Dunkirk won't win.

Call Me By Your Name
gayshit/10

Darkest Hour
7/10

Dunkirk
1/10

Get Out
1/10

Lady Bird
1/10

Phantom Thread
Havent seen/10

The Post
1/10

The Shape of Water
6/10

Three Billboards
5/10

Absolute meme. 8 nominations was a mistake.

Dunkirk didn't have anything political in it. If you weren't a NEET and actually went outside maybe you could've seen it in cinemas.

This has to be bait

Can't wait to see Nolan losing all awards again.

Phantom Thread should win both, P.T.A is the only real director there worth his salt.

Oh yeah I forgot Hitler was an innocent angel who dindu nuffin, he was just doing a charity bake for blind puppies. Time to ban all war films that don't even have germans in speaking roles because it hurt jerrycuck fee fees

Literally fuck yourself reddit

Wasn't it supposed to be 10 and then they made it 8 randomly

not even that
It's by far the worst one on the list. Fucking kill yourself no one wants you here.

Literally kys

I didn't even see Darkest Hour jokes on you. Dunkirk was unwatchable.

I thought so too. I guess they realized everyone thought the 10 movie criteria was overdoing it and it highlighted how transparent the nomination process is so they cut it down.
The only way to keep their shit Oscarbait criteria and still largely only have good movies on the list is top 4.

Get Out will win.

Do you have aspergers? Talking to yourself?

Imagine if get out doesn't win. The chimp out is going to epic

Looks like my favorite kino of 2017, Good Time, was snubbed once again, and that is a good thing.

Based Chris Stuckmann loved it and said it was his favorite film of 2017

Hawkeye deserved a nomination

Bunch of faggotry and Dunkirk.

Do black people actually watched that shit?
I would think that they don't really like being portrayed as faggots.

I missed this movie :(

WEW

Dunkirk was a humiliation for the british, not because they were massacred but because Hitler easily could have massacred them but didn’t. He never wanted a war with the british in the first place which is where Darkest Hour comes in, portraying Churchill as a hero who stood up to a madman (and of course Chanberlain as a spineless cuck) instead of the warmongering jew puppet he actually was. You dumbshits probably believe in the holohoax too, pls fuck off back to r/movies and never post here again.

Get out is such a bad movie, in all honesty the Oscars are worthless to me. So many undeserving nominations for Get Out you have to be shitting me. The only selling point is racist white people. This year was such a bad year for movies and this nomination list seals the deal.

FUCK THE OSCARS

Reminder for everyone to boycott any Hollywood movies or awards. Let's fuck the jew where it hurts.

people that deserve noms 90% of the time dont get them

Get a fucking life cumskin. Get Out is supreme kino.

Call me by your name is the homo film, Dunkirk/Darkest Hour are WWII so automatically they're the 6 trillion film

Proveably wrong. Hitler's generals pointed fingers at each other after the war on who made the decision too call off the attack, leading too it getting blamed on Hitler as this was after the bunker raid and conquest of berlin. Hitler's intentions on this matter are rooted entirely on baseless speculation on your part, "coincidentally" aligning with your obvious biases.

The Oscars were always worthless. George C. Scott said it best.