Hispanic Cop Detains Teenagers "Because they're white"

Lake Villa, Illinois: Police Detective, "Esteban Gomez" admits on video that he is detaining a group of teens for, "being White"

He has faced no actual repercussions, but the Police Chief claims he is a good man who cares about people. Just not white people, I guess.

So are we going to be seeing a lot more of this as whites become a smaller and smaller minority?

chicagotribune.com/suburbs/lake-county-news-sun/crime/ct-lns-lake-villa-arrest-video-st-1129-20171128-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

congressional-district.insidegov.com/l/989072/60046
areavibes.com/lake villa-il/crime/
8ch.net/n/res/575981.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Self-bump because I think this is important to be seen. The local police are trying to cover it up and act like it's no big deal that whites are now being harassed, detained, and arrested purely for being white, by non-white officers.

Everything that was said about white cops, is now being proced true about non-white cops. Just think what a black officer, with a black Chief will be able to do to white women.

Get it circulating, it would help the narrative.
However, I thing will happen since it's fucking Chicago.

Friendly reminder no cops should be safe DOTR

Dubs of fucking truth

Discrimination against whites (and only whites) is legal in the US, why do you think affirmative action is a thing? Hell I nearly got mugged by a nigger a few weeks ago, police didn't do a goddamn thing but if I dropped the thug I would be sitting in jail right now.

Dont lump us in with this piece of shit. We dont deserve that.

(((Look at that oppressed minority cop who clearly felt uncomfortable around white kids, sticking up for himself and calling them out on being white.)))

Hmmm?

cops pull over whites in nigger neighborhoods all the time because they assume theyre there to buy drugs.

this is nothing new. but having the cop admit they pull over people based on their race is a nice touch.
maybe this will shed some light on why cops pull over niggers in white neighborhoods.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Is this mental gymnastics in action?

Hey retard, it wasn't a nigger area, it was a suburban area. And it's not just any old cop, it's a none white cop discriminating against white teenagers.

I can only guess he's a zogbot, so he feels obliged to defend other zogbots.

the only way that makes any lick of sense is if there was a seller present or a sought possession charge

What can we do to make sure he's permanently marked with this event? What really disgusts me is how the Cheif avoids the racial question altogether and defends the officer.

Would a police chief ever defend a white officer if the roles were reversed and the kids were non-white?

Yeah, he's just a piece of shit throwing his itty bit of weight around so he can fuck with some white kids.

I don't know if this is a shitty area in the OP or not, but if there's a bunch out of place white people in a ghetto area it's suspicious and they're usually there for drugs.

these kids are also look like they're giving the cop a bunch of shit and he says the "because your white" in anger back at them. i bet they called him a fat ass too lol.

not defending this spic cop, but these look like a bunch of entitled white leftist kids who are a year away from being anti-fa.

i didn't mean to sage that was there from another thread.

cops do this. the cops was just being a butt flustered little bitch about it and couldnt control his widdle emotions or hide why he was detaining them.
beaners have a hard time not being emotional, anyone that has to deal with them knows this, the men are probably even more emotional and cant control themselves worse than the women.

You are defending the cop, you're defending a spic over a bunch of white teenagers, you are so cucked it's insane.

it's okay, that happens all the time

i'd defend a cop over a bunch of white leftist anti-fa traitors

Replying again, because this reminds me of how people defending a spic cop shooting a white guy in California (who was unarmed) because he looked like a leftist.

Conservatives literally defend non-whites killing whites so long as the spic or nigger in question is wearing a badge.

Yes, I know, you're totally zogged and anti-white. Get the fuck off Holla Forums

You'd defend the BASED FBI agents over those evil hippies at WACO too, right?

Slam dunk jackpot lawsuit. Wish this would happen to me.

The cops was left off with nothing, and then the Chief and the Cop went to the kids house and talked to their parents, basically the kids were punished for recording it.

it's a fine point but you would have no problem cheering when cops in riot gear and I assume they aren't 100% white, smash and arrest a bunch of white antifa. i'm just saying these kids look like smart ass antifa giving a cop shit right off the bat.

do these kids even look white?

they did nothing wrong recording it.

Lake Villa is pretty far from Chicago m8

Not all of the kids were white, but he singled out three of them to arrest, the only three white ones. Pay attention, moron.

Muh Officah Roid Rage. Muh Agent Horiuchi.

i dont know chicago, but i assume the entire place is a nigger area.

if you read the article one of them was already under investigation for theft, which is why the detective was there in the first place, in front of a pawn shop, presumably to catch them selling the stolen shit.

It happened in Lake Villa, not Chicago, you fucking retard!

They did nothing wrong and the cop admitted to targeting them because they are white.

He's muddying the waters, probably a kike.

You're pathetic.

no, this user

does neither of those. He's saying racial profiling of whites by law enforcement happens regularly when they assume,

Acknowledging that minorities are racist against whites is almost directly the opposite of defending a zogbot you illiterate fucks.

what is your excuse for that?

Now he's trying to shift the narrative.
100% kike
Fuck off you heeb.

The faggot already jumped to saying the kids are probably antifa, he immediately wanted to defend the zogbot with a badge. This is the problem with conservatives, they will defend the boot the crushes their throats.

what?

You're the same faggot who claimed that this cop was white too, right?

>>>Holla Forums2283261

yeah, that and he's clearly not white. I dont care what his name is, hes dark.

hes probably a USA-hating mexican nationalist too
he should have his citizenship revoked and get deported

You have to go back, Paco.

The race war is rising. It doesn't matter what the spic cop was actually detaining him for. Apparently it was theft of a pawn shop a few weeks ago, but the fact he let his hatred for whites slip out is good race war propaganda to spread. That said teenage whites need to get the wigger beat out until they have NatSoc aesthetics, but by a white not a spic.

But it doesn’t make any sense; this is cargo cult tier policing. You pull the ethnicities over that are MORE likely to have committed a crime not less. This officer just has a vendetta against Europeans because his people got BTFO by them and lost their territory because they are crap at war.

"lake villa" means nothing to me. is lake villa a white area? why does it have spic cops if its white area?

why thank you. i just ignored their posts. cant bother to argue with illiterates. i was just saying, they do that shit to whites openly and nobody cares, but get mad when we do it to blacks and mexicans. showing incidents and truths like this just helps show the same thing "its ok to be white" showed normies. but i guess that makes me a zogbot anti-white shill.

Im not hispanic, thanks for the laugh though.

Lurk more, you fucking retard, the entire country is occupied by foreigners.

speak for yourself and your shitty non white area.

Why the fuck are there cocksuckers on a "pro white" board shilling for a spic harassing whites without reason?
Go back to reddit or leftypol you degenerate faggots.

STAND UP WHITE MAN

Kill yourself rice cooker.

The majority of the country has shitskins all over, it wasn't a ghetto it was the suburbs.
Yeah, let's keep encouraging white flight, that sure has been a successful tactic for the past several decades.

the entire country is absolutely not filled with niggers. plenty of suburbs around nigger cities have been invaded by niggers. you think the suburbs around detroit are all nice and white?
get a grasp.
raising your daughter around niggers is how you end up with a daughter as a single parent raising a chimpanzee.

as the only white person i knew growing up in the nigger kingdom because my parents were like you, white flight wouldnt exist without black invasions. stop those to save whites. staying around niggers is how you exterminate your own race.

listen chaim, youre trying way to hard. tone it down a bit.

checked, remember that this is because any LEO who isn't participating in DOTR as a citizen is an enemy

This bots fucking broken, just filter it.

that was your retarded argument. not mine.

good news man. flyover country is white. i live in a probably 50% white area and im not going anywhere. somebody has to stay here and remove shitskins during the race war. why would i go to an area thats already ours? i gotta make sure the zog troops dont round up the subhumans for safekeeping during the happening.

they didn't do anything you dumb mudshark. remember to kill yourself later.

Lake Villa Mayors office
847-356-6100
Non emergency police
847-356-6106

Guys call these faggots & tell them "racism" won't be tolerated & Gomez should be fired ! Fuck these niggers … I called already & said if he's not fired I'll get the kids a lawyer.

You're going to the taco grill, Paco.

The only way to stop them is through force. And since niggers being allowed to live anywhere they want is something protected by the federal government since Shelley v. Kraemer in 1948, that means that the only effective means of resisting is through all-out civil war, which whites are not willing to do.

So we're back to the same square we've never left, and probably will never leave; whites are too disorganized, too ideologically conflicted, and too cowardly to save themselves.

So you're defending a spic cop over a white teen growing up in the same situation you did? Talk about cucked.

well, i wanted to have a family… so i got out as early as i could. had so many bikes stolen, been robbed so many times growing up. i was even suspended from school once because the niggers thought i was going to shoot the school up after columbine happened. niggers shot my school up atleast once a year. same thing with every local movie theatre.
as a kid i thought the entire country was nigger tier until i moved out and was shocked at how many white people and pretty girls exist. ive moved into so many areas filled with 0 minorities where jews stick out like sore thumbs.
stay the course user. but if you plan on having a family, which you should. GET OUT.

keep telling yourself that chaim, times are changing and theyre changing fast. soon you'll have nowhere to hide and warning niggers about evil whites is all you'll be able to do to save yourself, and it wont work.

reported.

that never happened you illiterate nigger. stop making shit up.

Bullshit, one of your first posts in the thread was talking about how of course the spic stopped them because they must have just been there to buy drugs.

quote me, nigger. show me where i defended the cop. its literal police procedure in nigger areas to stop whites and pull them over based on their race. learn how to fucking read you subhuman nigger ape.

This counts as defending the spic retard.

this is the same argument used to shit on all police and all military as "zogbots", while you lazy fucks do nothing but shitpost and probably got screened out for some medical reason and are still butt-hurt about it when you went to the recruiter.

I would prefer an all-white police department and and all-white military, I'm not defending the spic. All I'm saying is that being a smart ass to a cop right off the bat probably isn't a great idea when you get pulled over by one, and not all cops and military are inherently zogbots. The vast majority of white police and military are in fact pro-white.

i guess if youre a subhuman nigger that cannot read. how is an anti-white procedure widely practiced, defending a cop?

do you need me to break it down into simpler ways for you to understand? maybe make a worldstarhiphop meme out of it for you so your monkey brain can understand?

>cops pull over whites going into black neighborhoods to buy drugs or prevent them from getting enriched is standard police procedure. nobody cares.

understand now how this news can wake normalfags up? i mean, it didnt wake you up, but then again i only care about WHITE normalfags.

Wait for them to push further until whites realize what is really happening.
RACE WAR STATUS = ONLINE

i know threads about cops triggers the latent lolberg in some of you but let's be honest here there are only three reasons why whites would be in a ghetto; lost, drugs or jordans.

Next he'll call the kids honorary niggers. Gotta love that new shill tactic.

it's not a shill tactic you stupid fucks.

i knew a cop around a really bad area in upstate NY, they would basically sit on this bridge and watch people coming in, if they saw a white normal looking person, they'd pull them over to give them directions or escourt them back to safety. if it was a teenager, wigger, or something similar they'd follow them and bust them and whatever nigger they were about to give money to.

he said they were pretty blatant about this within their station.

Fuck off Paco.

No, Moishe, you're just trying to derail people from spreading this to normalfags who know that if it was a white cop and a spic teenager, it'd be all over the MSM.

Stick your nose up your ass.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW IMPORTANT IT IS THAT WE END COLLECTIVE BARGAINING RIGHTS FOR THE PUBLIC-SECTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED TO GET CONTROL OF OUR PUBLIC EMPLOYEES!!!!!!!

I'm not trying to derail anything, the spic cop should be fired and this should be spread. Shitting on the police in general though isn't the answer. The police departments need to be purged. There's always going to be a need for police, even in a libertarian utopia where there is no federal government and it's a bunch of city states, your going to have a local militia which would act in the same capacity.

user I know you were probably told this but caps lock isn't really cruise control to cool.

this video makes me thoroughly depressed.

HEY (((user))) YOUR REPLY IS ABOUT AS ENTERTAINING AS THE DAILY SHOW. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY, YOU MIGHT WANT TO STFU :) YOU MUST BE A UNION WORKER, FUCK YOU :) I SCAB WHEN UNION FAGS STRIKE, SUCK IT

It’s true. There’s no fucking good reason why suburban white kids drive through ghettos unless they’re there to buy crack/heroin. It’s not uncommon for sheltered white suburban drug addicts to get robbed, carjacked, beaten, raped etc by the local niggers in the process. Don’t get so assmad; I fucking live there. That cop was probably doing them a favor (or at least thought he was).

the spic wanted to get them in trouble. a WHITE cop in that district would understand the protocol i explained here . but since he's a racist spic he wanted to hurt those white kids. even after not finding any drugs, he kept harassing them and yelling at them.

a normal (white) cop would have apologized for holding them up, then followed them to make sure they dont get jacked.

What the fuck. Who let the actual, real life retard in?

keep shilling for your precious unions

when was it established that this was a nigger area?

If you’re a cop then no. You’re right. Gotta be honest every interaction I’ve had with a cop where I’m from has been good. I’ve been given much help in times of need before. Today when I rear ended someone on the highway for instance. Statie was a good dude gotta say.

When Paco decided to defend his fellow spics.

*aesthetic, fug no bully please

i dont know about the other guy, but i assumed it was since it was an area right outside of chicago.

looks like it is a totally white area

a spic pulling over and harassing a bunch of white teens isnt excused by a police procedure designed to protect whites from dangerous niggers.
buts good redpilling material regardless.

Nope, sounds about right. Whites cruising in the ghetto there for drugs, wouldn't even risk that danger for prostitutes. Nothing to while about, that is the demographic truth. The thing to harness is him admitting it on camera, it leads to generally better race awareness from normies… just not earth shattering level awareness.

Hispanic youths licking the boots of this local police force in 3… 2… 1…

looks like jidf is really pushing this angle itt

I know that this particular video was taken at some sort of event that attracted local Somalis with children.

But holy fucking hell, if you can see all those fucking hijabs with all those fucking Somali spawn and not wondering what the fuck is going on and how the fuck you can stop it, you're not remotely sane.

THIS EVEN APPLIES TO HISPANICS, NATIVES, ASIANS, AND EVEN THE SLAVE-DESCENDED BLACKS WHO BROWSE Holla Forums JUST TO SEE WHAT THE RACISTS ARE UP TO:

THIS IS YOUR FUCKING DEATH, RIGHT HERE.

liberals and normies are widely against racial generalizations. there is no side to this that can be anything else but in our favor. at "best" we have a racist spic harassing white kids and its legal and fine and would should redpill some normies.
at "worst" we have a protocol that detains and harasses whites for entering the "wrong neighborhood" the reason doesnt matter since theyre against generalizations.

this kills their worldview nomatter how you spin it.

why else would a white go into a ghetto nigger neighborhood? i cant honestly think of a reason.

it also looks like a white liberal area, i can't find voting data but their representative is a democrat most make more than 75k a year and 40% have bachelors degrees or higher, 70% have atleast an associates.
congressional-district.insidegov.com/l/989072/60046

natives outside the southwest are pretty bro and patriotic

stop posting

too much for you chaim?

Some of them are. Where I live, the local Sioux tribe went full hi-yuh-yuh against a pipeline (which is now safely humming along, thanks to President Trump), and in the process, we had a massive influx of faggots from California.

The so-called "water protectors" wound up nearly polluting the water (open sewage pits on a snow-covered floodplain).

A year later, the chairman of the tribe was not re-elected.

They won't be white without genetic engineering or a few millennia of eugenics, but there might be hope for prairie niggers, in the long run.

seems like this is a relatively crime free area for illinois too
areavibes.com/lake villa-il/crime/

please tell me a legitimate reason for a white guy to go to a nigger neighborhood.

please tell me a legitimate reason for a white guy to go to a nigger neighborhood.

To shoot niggers

Was just about to drop the Chiefs email but then realized where i was.

funny, but you're better off starting on niggers living next to whites.

you literally cant think of a single reason. can you? youre such a nigger. shut the fuck up already if you cant answer that question.

i already addressed above my position on this. go back to reddit you nigger intelligence cuckold. get out and stop larping as a natsoc.

reread my posts you illiterate nigger.

the area is 92% white you fucking kike

Ihave to drive to chicago in two weeks Im dreading every single moment of this

never said any of those things. stop projecting and answer the question. are you saying nigger neighborhoods have more to offer? you nigger loving cuckold?

not talking about that. youre like a lost child.

i asked why. i never said whites shouldnt go.
stop projecting you silly nigger and answer the question.

youve made it obvious what your intentions are. you WANT it to be a nigger neighborhood by the way you keep insisting even though you have ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF to back it up.

conclusion you are jewish

Bet he hauls over 20 kilos of crack every month, bringing in some sweet shekels to the (((Chief))).

holy shit, you argue like a fucking jew straight out of mein kampf.

i have no proof of what? my question that you cannot answer?

YOU KEEP INSISTING IT WAS A NIGGER NEIGHBORHOOD WITH NO PROOF

its not a nigger neighborhood you fucking retard. can you read? or does your little monkey brain not work right?

Fuck off, kike. There are good cops out there.

Now, if any get in the way of your RWDS, game on.

EXPOSED YOUR TACTICS KIKE NOW GAS YOURSELF

took you long enough mordecai, you were digging yourself quite a grave.

It's very, very far from Chicago, however there is a large illegal beaner presence there. This cop probably knows some people in his community that are feeling the heat and took it out on some future Trump voters.

Gas him.

in my first post i assumed it was. then was corrected. i never disagreed.

but yes. cops do pull over whites for entering nigger neighborhoods. is this too complicated for your monkey brain to comprehend?

KEK

Anyone have more info? Im uploading to youtube now.

God holy shit who are you people? No one who has been here for more than six months is this fucking awful at reading between the lines.
Is an intentionally leading question meant to establish the hypocrisy in the argument against white cops patrolling black neighborhoods. Also to this user

you're feeding them. I defended you before

but won't beyond this post. One of two options must be true:

yet i have the monkey brain. no, what you were trying to do is subtly make the implication that they were there to buy drugs and got pulled over by the spic cop for being white in a black neighborhood. instead of the spic cop accidentally losing his shit and exposing his hatred of whites. you have contributed not one thing of value in your 26 posts. so stop posting mordecai.

All shilling aside do any anons have info I can put in the description? Im waiting, the video is ready to be posted on youtube.

Just kill the cop.

feeding (((whom)))? :^)

is this how you defend your inability to read? by showcasing your inability to understand context?
kek

Will one of you faggots help me out here with info? Its like you dont want me to post this shit.

the only info is in the OP. chicago tribune link. the video speaks for itself though.

they didnt get pulled over but thanks for once again exposing how incompetent you are at this, mordecai.

kill ALL DYNCORP INSTALLED LEO ELEMENTS

Generally whites and asians like you have good experiences with police because we are not predisposed to being a risk.

alright thanks, hers the video. I titled it the way i did so it gets more hits and not banned by an algorithm.

to shoot niggers

Why do you fucking T_D niggers have to tie antifa into every single event? Widen your sights, mongoloid.

Get the fuck off my board, redditor.

KEK
keep telling yourself that. I guess thats why more whites are shot by white cops than niggers shot by white cops right? because they care so much? fuck police, they are useless and as tax payers, we are not receiving the services we should for the investment we have put in.

/n/ thread on the subject

8ch.net/n/res/575981.html

Because they genuinely hate White people and only live for the glorification of multicultural capitalism slaughtering enemies of the jews. Cops are zionist scum, so the Trump base loves them.

Go fuck yourself

>I'MA DEFEN' A ROTTEN SPIC PIG RADDA THAN AMERICAN WHITE BOYZ, ESE
Do you find vid related triggering, Mr. Rodriguez?

The business model of police forces is one of extortion. Were this country not a multiracial hellhole full of glow in the dark drugs, you think their salaries and department sizes would be anywhere near what they are? You think every little hamlet would have its own fully staffed police force, replete with hand-me-downs from our zionist scum military?

Violence against White people is a critical component of the revenue stream for police. They are enemies full stop. The hereditary legacy of the position within families makes their families the enemy. They are a zionist occupation force and they take by force, not through investment.

Ignoring for now whether or not he had a valid reason for stopping these kids, If a cop got caught on camera saying "Because you're black" he'd be fired immediately.

Another one of these faggots

your right fuck the police and fuck the military they just oppress us.
this anti-police anti-military talking point is jidf D&C

Fuck you and fuck your goon board.

A white sherrif on duty at the time says he takes full responsibility for the incident and is going to go with officer gomez to talk to the parents of the teens

All I hear you saying is I shouldn't be trying to maximize exposure. The video speaks for itself and every one who sees it is a win in my mind.

Look at this comment under the actual facebook post.

you sound like an LEO, quit your job or gas yourself

Did said white sheriff beat the fuck out of the spic for harassing the kids and abusing his authority? No? Not good enough. This is why there are no good cops. You may think you are, and work to try and avoid doing what 'can' be done by you that is overly authoritarian, but you ignore the glaring elephant in the room while wondering by even 80 year old white grand mothers don't trust nor like you.

Nah. It's not working anymore. Filtered.

run and hide fag, you have nothing to say

you cant filter me fag, now run and hide because you have nothing to say. keep shilling for your unions kike. thanks for reading this👌

Right before the wisconsin border, so that's the very north side of chicago. I can't imagine it being a bad area but I could easily be wrong.

Look at all the people running to the cops defense.
That argument doesn't seem to phase them

Civil Protection are just as bad as Transhuman Forces. The abusers of whites under occupation should not be let off under any circumstances.

Yeah I guess the Stasi, Cheka, KGB, and NKVD were based too, amirite?

God, 90% of that screencap is stage 4 ass cancer but it's nice to see that there are a few white people there who are not totally in a coma.

Yeah, i guess the SS was pretty lame too, amirite?

affirmative action in action

who gives a shit about that bureaucratic bullshit, a filthy spic in a uniform just bullied white teenagers for being white and got away with it because he's wearing a badge, the law is above the law, he is the real threat to society and should lose his job

What evil did the SS commit against it's own people?

Which group do you think is the modern analogue for US police forces?

Tell me, where are these do gooder cops that care more about the white race than their pensions?

oh my fuck… what does it meme?

Not all cops are like this you anarchist scumbag

Remember Superman is a jewish concoction completely perverting the ideal German concept of the ubermensch.

Yes, I know. He's quintessentially American.

And as sure as fuck ain't beaners.

It's a waste of time sorting through them. They signed up for ZOG and were deemed the best suited to enforcing ZOG's interests. There is no reason to keep any of them around.

Nice mi amigo.

They should be recruited instead of being killed you lazy twat.
Don't you think there are police anons on Holla Forums who are trying their best to fight for the truth. They can't afford to go batman or vigilante style. Most have to work legally if they want to see justice done.

Cops are basically a masonic brotherhood. To a cop a non-white "brother" is more important then a white "civilian" .

Literally NAXALT. I hope the ATF shoots your dog

I don't have a dog though
Haven't you noticed that both the media and most other races are against police. There's been an anti-police force going on since the early 90s, because the result of their work has meant the deaths of a lot of retarded niggers.
Why is Holla Forums suddenly going against blue lives?

concentrated jidf shilling

eat turd you newfag spic

kill yourself kike, defend niggers and antifa harder

Why? They don't have a future in a National Socialist state.

FUCK
Y'ALL NIGGERS ARE RETARDED!
When did I defend niggers?

s-so who's going to uphold the l-law?
I'm rather interested in your response to this.

What really floors me is that these fucks think those tactics will actually work here. I assume they're the latest batch from the Rottenchilds.

DAILY REMINDER THAT YOU WASTED THE $16 BILLION
You have no power here.

Corrupt cops must be 100% physically removed in order to MAGA.

We don't monitor that sad-sack waste of a board.

Fukken heiled.

it's funny that leftypol thread looks exactly like the rorofuckthepolice shills here, pure coincidence

Who do you think? New people. Man you're thick. Filtered.

There's something unsettling about subhumans walking around with guns and the power to arrest who think being a cop is a game. He thinks what he did is the same as illegals being rounded up.

There should be a discovery into his political associations and Internet activities, to see what kind of razafag agitprop he was consuming, to determine if he is fit for duty.

Of course, BASED non-whites tend to not own dogs, or at least tend to not take proper care of them.

bumping for exposure

it's not their death, spics and niggers will happily convert to Religion of Cuck™ since are failed races with no identity other than being "brown". all it takes is dangling an arab waifu in front of them. if you grew up as a white minority in your school and spoke beaner well enough for them to open up to you, you'd know this. not that i'd wish that on you.

The difference being that Holla Forums doesn't go around spitting GRIDs in any zogbot's face, unlike the inferior Holla Forums, which just loves the oppression they get from assaulting someone told daily to respect their master's ideologies over that of any NatSoc. Leftist faggot screaming at a shield wall of riot police? Camera view and no harm done. Peaceful rightwing protester holding sign up professing respect for law enforcement? A beating.

Devil's advocate time: is he picking them because the call said "Caucasian men" so when asked he says "Because you're white"?

Plus the whole irony of Holla Forums is that they believe they are revolutionaries whilst sharing the exact same beliefs endorsed by corporations and the state and defended by the corporations and the state.

Apology is even better. That is an admission of guilt. These kids need to each sue individually.

Judging by the size of his gut, I'd say he has a lot of wieght to throw around.

I hope they film it when they come around to save face.

maybe, they don't elaborate but one of the kids/man they were with was being investigated for theft, maybe he was white and that's what he was looking for. i'm pretty sure they were giving him shit and he lost his cool and decided to tell them to go fuck themselves and in his rage let it slip "because your white". the video clearly shows the kids not being exactly cooperative and the the spic let's it get to him. he patrols an area that's 97% white, filled with snarky white liberals, probably doesn't even live there, and probably hates white people, either because he's an anti-american racist spic or because he deals with snarky white leftists all day long or both. this was his chance to strike back at the whites with some snark of his own and he took it.

bump

bumping again for exposure

It's a white suburb,of course it's crime free. Spic just hates whitey.

Filtered.

see:

Honest racial profiling when?

Well the teens parents can sue, hard. The video is pretty clear cut.

They dindu nuffin

and what are going to do about it besides whine on Holla Forums?
it's not going to stop until you make it stop

Perhaps the cop wants some bribe and was upset they didn't pay him? lol

It’s true

I'm getting DAT phat Paris syndrome watching this fam

THIS IS YOUR MIND ON LEFTOVER CUCKSERVATISM COP AND MILITARY ZOGBOT WORSHIP

THIS IS YOUR MIND ON ZIONISM TRYING TO D&C SHILL

no you retarded nigger zionism is evil the kikes deserve no homeland but death

yeah you're really fitting in

absolutely organic

What universe is this?

Yeah uh-huh. We'll fucking see. Because I really doubt 1 of 10 cops, hell 1 in 100 cops will stand with their fellow white americans against the state which them their livelihood, and moreso their "tribe" fellow cops. You talk to any cop, he will say he die defending his based black cop partner and his family. I have very little respect for police, very very little and I think you will too once you see their true colors

88 settles it. We investigate taco cop.

Huh, kek really seems to be clear on this point. Wow.

Move away from enriched areas. White flight is a good solution to this sort of problem.