GET OUT

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/hPbzVSxjm3jj/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

=^_^=

Just download it and watch for a laugh

E;R's review is better than the movie.

Not downloading shit I will just stream it if I have to.

Pretty sure this meme doesn't apply here.

Was visiting someone with cable few weeks ago and watched it. Lacked narrative depth of any kind outside standard boilerplate horror flick, knew it was popular for racebaiting but expected some kind of unique story with a twist of some kind. Only twist in the ending was half the white family the nigger ends up killing were niggers, should be a shoo in for best pic.

It's got to compete with Del Taco's hack film

movie was made by some nigger from mixed race marriage who has a fetish for black on white scummery, movie is about rich white girl dating the nigger in OP and over time he finds out the white girl was dating other niggers too, when he visits her house and meets her family they look like slave owners from colonial times but they are white liberals 101 and they have niggers as house servants. Turns out the rich white liberals are luring niggers into their house with the rich white girl to fuck and then they put old liberal's brain into the niggers body so they can live forever (black house servants are just roleplaying when guests come and when there arent guests they act normally). When asked why steal nigger bodies the white liberals claim niggers are cool, great bla bla bla black power fantasy WE WUZ KANGZ line. They tie him up to a chair and he literally PICKS COTTON to escape, ending was supposed to be white police killing him as he tries to escape but the producer changed it to a happy ending where he escapes alive because of racial riots that happened shortly before movie aired saying the movie will be archived for future black generations in their strugle against white racists.

TL;DR Its a black power fantasy that claims even the white liberals are racists and only way for blacks to live free is to kill all whiteys.

I already knew the plot as I have seen it discussed by numerous Youtube academics and luminaries.

Sometimes I wonder if race is the only thing blacks ever think about.

Are black people Holla Forums?

Liberals and niggers actually sperg about race even more than any Holla Forumstard. With Holla Forumstards at least they have some reasonable logic behind their spergouts. Libs and niggers do it emotionally.

racists lose again, drunf is finished ;)

Reminder that the Academy often throws fun movies into the mix just so people watch their retarded award show.

It isn't going to win shit. Boring dramas that nobody cares about will.

Terry was right.

>(((Mendelson)))
I wonder if he would say the same if that white community were a (((white))) community.

Holy shit, that would be the ultimate triumph of political correctness over sense and merit.

The entire plot is almost 1:1 copy of a shitty Polish horror movie "Pora Mroku" but instead of niggers and white liberals, it was old rich (((germans))) and teens.

You forgot to mention the part where the writer, or director or whatever the fuck he claims to be, is a John Leibowitz type infiltrator who claims to be a total jokester in between bouts of interviewing the fucking president and browbeating his audience.

Jordan Peele? He was actually in MadTV, I loved his skits.

It's kind of unusual that WNs hate it for being anti-white when it's actually a dark comedy (no pun intended) about political correctness being out of control.

Don't blame the director, blame the producer for meddling with the movie. It would have been an iconic cult classic like Eli Roth's Cabin Fever and Fulci's Cannibal Holocaust if it had that bad ending, but it turned into a blaxsploitation flick at the end.

Heard this before watching it, except for the TSA friend character there was little to no comedy at all. Just racebaiting please punish me white guilt masturbation wrapped in b-movie horror.

You are either one of the most cucked anons here, or one of the most low energy trolls.
Also, Ruggero Deodato directed Cannibal Holocaust, nigger.

Plebs, GET OUT.

Thought the same thing about Crash. Would put odds of get out winning best pic at 1 in 3.

Spoonfeed me a link

Don't - watch E;R's review of it instead, it'll save you time and sanitiy: bitchute.com/video/hPbzVSxjm3jj/

sage for waifu spam

WE

Thing is, it operates like some straight-to-netflix horror, only it capitalizes on current racial tensions. If you changed the actor's race, this movie would be a 3/10 at best. The fact that this is nominated for anything is like some clown-world shit.

But user, this is the clown world

Redditrump soyboys utterly devastatedโ€ฆyet again.
Grow a pair, cuckservatives. Make your dad able to look you in the eye.

dude use a spoiler for that cuckposting image

The TFA review was his only good review.

nah they did that last year with the fake win

he'll undoubtedly top it with his TLJ review and the death note review IF HE EVER FUCKING FINISHES IT

the beaner will win so he can make an anti trump speech

It's a pretty good movie but best actor? That's a bit silly.

No he won't, his reviews are just memes now. The Rogue One review was incredibly boring.

Movie was medicore at best. For a horror was not even scary. Had no "monster" had no jump scare had no slasher.
Mood and atmosphere where weak so its not even a psychological horror.
Why is listed as horror ? I guess thats just how god intend it to be.
I doubt it will win picture or actor they trow it in just for color no pun intended maybe.
But its a shame they wasted a slot for this especially for best actor. Hawkeye deserved to get at least nominated for Wind River he did good. Also post cute Elizabeth to brighten up this dark thread

qt

Yeah sure. Hollywood again lying about movie profits.
LotR FotR had
ratio.

Who would watch a mediocre horror that's a thinly veiled white woman fantasy of a mediocre director.
Ironically he accuses of racism the same liberals that are promoting his movie and giving him publicity.

I'll predict his future. He'll release another movie that will tank completely and he will be forgotten.

what did he mean by this? Really makes you think

it's black horror, user.

mad max and frozen had better intakes than both fotr and get out

Black people are pretty scary and would make perfect horror material, but this was the wrong kind.

How would it fare at the box office, with critics, audiences and with Oscar nominations if the races had been reversed?

was this film a black panthers psyop?

What about a movie where rich jewish snobs control the goyim?

Name ONE fucking reason this isn't kino of the decade BESIDES yo racist cumskin-ass bullshit. Waitingโ€ฆ
*snickers*
Guess you can't think of one sweetie, admit it, it's fucking kino.

We wuz oscars and shit

no, i meant it's scary for black people.

it was already made, user.

Pff that was made by the jews to distract from the jews.

The fact that the entire plot was taken from a an old polish movie like stated is the reason GET OUT isn't kino nigger

Polotics don't matter when you have cinematography as good as Get Out.

So birdshitskin, black people can't re-imagine existing films? What would you say about yo bitch ass Haneke-wigger's Funny Games hollywood remake?
*pauses for dramatic effect while the birdshitskin squirms*
Checkmate

Plenty of films, music, books, etc. are rewrites of an older worksโ€“that doesn't make them bad.

*breathes deeply*
Listen nigger the movie wouldve been kino if the producer didnt mess with the end scene like sated but did call them out so i'm just clueless. sorry for wasting your time my king.

You're right.

The producer did the right thing. The true ending would have precipitated a race war and whitey would have got curbstomped.

Yes it's called Real Life.

i kind of wish the arrested/shot by cops ending happened. not because muh race but i like when horror movies have no survivors.

Just fuck off you fascist piece of shit.

Blacks are more adept with firearms and know the battlefield better. It would be Nam all over again for whitey.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Gas yourself Holla Forums

Weird, I posted my webm of that recently.

They are. Against everyone, including themselves. They are the ultimate racists.

Key & Peele is extremely funny but I thought all their race skits fell flat, because it's like they were just going through the motions without really understanding what they were doing because they're black (or half black or whatever) and people expected them to make race skits.

checked but it's not even funny anymore, quit pretending.

From experience the only time I seen a nig win in anything if they get a cheap shot or have seven friends with him. For a race that manage to make modern handguns to have the same accuracy as a un-rifled musket with a unbalance load, yeah I don't see a nam scenario here.

It is. Everything is a race issue for them.

Because they have white envy the same way feminists have penis envy.

What with the rape train, they may be the only fuckers there even.

woke af

Did anyone here actually watch it to see if it was actually good?

UUMMMMMMMMMMMMM DONT YOU RACGUST SECXIST BIGGOTS KNOW THQT IF HOLLY WOOD DOESNT SAY THIS IS BWST PIXTURW THEY ARE LIKE LITERALLY RACIST????!!??? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ SOMETHING EVIDENTLY YOU STUPUD DRUMPF LOVER CANT UNDESATND WITH ALL THAT WHITE MQLE PRUVLAFW YOY GAVE!!!!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ WHITE MEN LUKE STANLY KUBRICK AND OTHERS MAKE BOOORIBG MOVIES!!!!! CHWCK ๐Ÿ‘‹YOYR๐Ÿ‘‹PRIVLHE๐Ÿ‘‹DRUMPFBABYS๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$!!!

Fuck off e;r.

FUCK THIS NIGGA

The image pretty much sums up the whole film. Predictable nomination of one dimensional brown director material.

I did it wasn't really that good it was ok tho

They attempted to shut it down actually

embarassing

Reminder that Jordan Peele (along with Keegan-Micheal Key) got heavily involved with Democratic political establishment during the Obama era. They hit it off with Obama since they are all insecure mulattoes with serious identity issues from upper class suburban families all mixed-raced spawn have serious identity issues They claim blackness, but act whiter than most WASPs.

Get Out is being shilled as the best movie ever made because Obama and Co. called in favors to (((Hollywood))). It's a shame. I used to really enjoy their comedy all the way back from their MadTV days. They seemed to be self-aware mulattoes who were above the PC narrative pushing. Steadily it began appearing in Key and Peele, until they were outright shilling for Obama with no punchline to the โ€œjoke.โ€ Oh well, kudos to them for riding the blacklivesmatter wave and guilting clueless white people out of shekels.

Based giallobro

The along with that fat chink were the ones stinking up the glorious comedy-show that was MadTV.

A joke

It will not win

heh

It was actually decent and the "race" angle was a complete fakeout, it turns out the villains don't care at all about race. Ignore the cucks whining about race ITT, they can't even grasp a simple flick like Get Out. They see a black guy on screen & their speshul snowflake feelings get hurt.

Holy shit, that cuckposting. Kill yourself, dumbass cunt.

What's the matter Holla Forums? You seem frustrated lately.

Is that based James Woods?

One guy doesn't care about race. The blind guy. He's a dig at "color blind" people. The movie portrays all whites as racist either in attitude or by being part of a racist system. The whole thing exists because the old man couldn't get over Jesse Owens running faster than him, so he invented a way for whites to black'd themselves and gain black people superpowers.

Can this madman be stopped?

It better be made of Jew skin.

'NIGGERS
I HATE THEM

VIRGIN
YOU ARE ONE

>inb4 goon

Why I see this nigger everywhere?

BLACK PEOPLE