'The chances of being caught are very...

'The chances of being caught are very, very slim': Border union chief makes astonishing admission that hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants will NEVER be kicked out of Britain

It is impossible to track down the hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants working on the black market in the UK, according to Lucy Moreton of the Border Force trade union.

archive.is/LiJuK

Families in Albania openly admitted sending their children to sneak into Britain to find a better life. Many end up in foster care or at the mercy of criminals, a Daily Mail investigation reveals

Its just too hard guys, so we better not try lol

Fucking pathetic. The UK is an island, its very easy to police and monitor our borders.

It's probably why it's going to kick off here, they have a petri dish which they can control quite nicely. The economy is constipated even the black one and this is part of the reason why. Even them changing the notes (to bring out illicit stashes) hasn't helped.

That's what they end up doing in London.

How? Sporadically and randomly send law enforcers to hundreds of companies and ask for IDs or similar, sue the company for 500.000 pounds for every illicit worker. After a month no one will dare to hire them. Illegal in school? Sue School. Illegal has an appartment? Sue landlord. etc. Sooner or later they are snuffed out with the only option left of selling drugs, which means they are caught sooner or later. Getting these shits out is rather easy if you want to, so obviously the union chef does not.

The Home Office has been closing Immigration Enforcement offices and simply passing the axed teams territories onto the closest office that remains open (keep in mind that this could be a region as large as an entire county). Immigration Officers aren’t sat around twiddling their thumbs so doubling their workload isn’t viable; these closures simply mean less enforcement. The overstretched teams are just about able to deal the work that falls into their laps (e.g. responding to calls from the Police when they have apprehended an illegal) but intelligence gathering and enforcement visits are increasingly out of the question.

Whilst not confirmed by anyone in Government it has been suggested that in some cases these closures and reassigning of jurisdictions leave black holes on the map that are not technically covered by any immigration team.

A million illegal workers in Britain is likely a massive underestimation. There exists no will within Government to attend to the issue; in fact it appears that they are doing everything in their power to increase it.

It's no secret our government is run by globalists. The whole political class is pretty much completely on board with the dissolution of Britain.
The only things keeping them in check are the military and the threat of civil war.

So they're dismantling the military as quickly as they can while flooding the nation with outsiders.

If they have their way then we shall be outsiders in our own lands, forced to burn and pillage our own home to survive

This, basically. With the way the world works today (surveillance, biometrics, comprehensive databases) you can locate and expel anyone easily. The cunt is lying and it's a stupid lie.

They have stolen our future, deride our past and force us to endure torture in the present. I do not underestimate their wickedness nor the deliberate nature of their actions but I do believe they have underestimated the number of native sons who will awake to the reality that a fear of death is eclipsed by that of growing old a hated minority on their own clay, that enduring insult and consumer mediocrity is no comparison to the chance of glory.

They aren’t placating the men of Britain as they hand his clay to barbarians. No home ownership, no wife, no children, modern man is essentially sat waiting to be rallied against the status quo. Men with nothing to lose fight to the death.

She isn’t lying; she has no control over policy. She is reporting the truth and likely at some cost to herself.

It's worse than that.
The cities are essentially huge rapacious hordes waiting to be unleashed.
Natives have never approved of cities, only anglo-saxons and other outsiders like cities.

She is lying by saying it's "impossible".

Yeah, nah. There just isn't any political will to do it among the ZOGlings. These after all are the same people who said they couldn't deport Syrian terrorists who posted pics of themselves beheading kids on facebook.

Uh, no, it isn't.
Pretty sure you can separate a sandnigger from a European.

Impossible with the tools currently afforded. And she is right, you cant deal with an increasing problem by reducing the scale of the counter measure.

I interpret this as her making an appeal to the public to put pressure on the Home Office to increase efforts to deal with the problem because her attempts to do so have failed.

Well, we'll see about that.

It really is that easy. All you need to do is make the cost of being an illegal immigrant or associating with one extremely high, and overnight the situation would turn so bad for them that going back to their countries voluntarily would actually become very common.

Suit yourself. I'd never say something is impossible if it can be easily done with proper resources and support.

Of course they don't want to do this. If anyone in power actual gave a shit about the UK as a white culture, these shitskins wouldn't be in the country to begin with.

Being surprised that officials say shit like "Hundreds of thousands of illegals will never be deported" is silly considering their entire policy is blatantly "We are going to replace white British citizens with niggers and muds".

Impossible? It's pretty simple, not saying you should, but just execute/kick out everyone who isn't white (think the Family Guy skit with the skin tone comparison thing). There, all illegals are gone.

wew laddy

Are the military really keeping them in check? I'm sure the top generals are in with the globalist agenda. The entire ruling class is pozzed beyond belief.
I think the only real chance we have is that the government weakens and collapses and so the country descends into civil war ( Where we would have an opportunity to recruit the disillusioned masses). Or we infiltrate government offices incognito commie style and then once we have a good grasp on power we begin enacting our policies. (Which is exactly how the Jews did it)
The problem with any kind of civil war situation is outside influence and weather the international community decides whether or not they'll send some “peace keepers" Or blockade us North Korean style. The best option we have at the moment ( In my personal opinion) Is to create a political party that is not what it appears.
Wavering around Nazi flags is never going to get you a big following ( Not in this socio-political climate anyway) , not the mention the pride in defeating the ebil Nazis. So by forming a competent party ( Unlike Ucuck) with sensible policies and with the slightest hint of our real goals. Reduce immigration, increase military spending, securer borders, some environmental policies. We can legitimately gain power through the democratic process. And like our turchroach friend Erdogan begin to consolidate power, get rid of opposition, control the media. Then we begin doing gods work.

I can guarantee the shills are going to attack this post, one of things they want the most is to keep you from doing anything. Remember that.

it's impossible, why bother… yeah right.

Funny, because I could have sworn that their skin color was quite a bit darker than that of native bongs…

Yeah, the UK has been a massive experiment for decades now.
The test bed for every new surveillance tech and spying law, every thought crime and brainwashing technique.
Paranoid freak population kept in a permanent state of fear and distrust.
Your neighbour is always a potential paedophile, if you think one racist thought you will be hanged, meanwhile the enemies of humanity can do as they please, gang raping on the scale of millions, beheading in the streets, having more and more benefits and powers, while the same are removed from the real, human population.
It is to drive people into an incoherent jelly, afraid to do anything, so they will beg to be told exactly what to think and do.
It is the scene from 1984, how many fingers am I holding up.

Its impossible to remove non-whites according to (((them))) but spending billions hunting down wrong think/nazis, pushing tranny/fag propaganda on every kid in the country, etc. that's totally possible.

Reported for thought crime, category 10 racism.
15 years in prison if you're lucky.

Unless you are muslim, in which case we'll buy you another Volkswagen Golf with electric seats.

I remember seeing a BBC news tidbit debating about whether we should allow ISIS fighters back. It shows you the state of the establishment if they even have to debate that topic.

Yeah.
I hope to see a complete overthrow and butchering of every last politician here.
Parliament is a disgusting mistake.

If I say I'm an American who sexually identifies as a Muslim Briton, will they ship my reparations over to me?

Decent men with nothing to live for kill themselves.
Haven't you seen the statistics.

There was a video here the other day with an american left faggot commenting on it saying it is hard for him not to smile about it in public.

I want war, the kind of cleansing, purging, absolute war that will simply scrape these fucking traitors and invaders off the face of the planet down to the very last.

Y-y-yes sir, please accept my livelihood as the government is too busy torturing some people who said that they didn't fancy trannies.

You sound (((confused))).

Or the dog electric shock experiment, after you have shocked/beaten the dog each time it tries to escape; pretty soon you can leave the door wide open and it will not attempt escape.

New Minister of the Home office appears.

You are exactly right.

It is called "Learned helplessness", and they have been promoting it in every form they can for decades.
Look at English advertisments, american too.
Sitcoms also, as well as films etc.
They have the European blooded male as the pathetic, weak idiot, with things constantly happening around him that are out of his control. So he just accepts it and the audience laughs at him.
While watching you feel his discomfort, it almost pains you sometimes, and there is no catharsis, you and he are helpless. That is the feeling they want to reinforce.
Was a recent German television advertisment of a German man on a bus in south america, surrounded by foreigners, being shouted at and told to shut up and sit down repeatedly, Eventually he does.
Christmas advert.
The same goes for all the race mixing, it is always black male on European female because you can't do anything about it. It has already been recorded and the script written. In the past people would have reacted on the streets, you could act.
Like this, you can do nothing.

Point out "learned helplessness" to as many people as you can, once it is recognised once, it becomes easier to spot and affects less. Not every fence looks electrified after.

If the 10th degree is 15 years, what the hell is 1st degree? A torture stasi-tier life sentence?

They will be credited with use-time on a government vehicle, private property is racist and discriminatory, anti-equality.

I hope you understand what total war means user, It's not easy.

The categories go upwards from 1. 10 is medium, 50 being the highest.
At that point your entire family is sacrificed in front of you while being simultaneously raped by shitskins. Then all of their and your property is given to those who murdered them, and you have to clean their swords for them, as well as chop up the bodies of your family to feed to the shitskins in a luxurious banquet.
They then keep you alive in a tortured state while regularly extracting your semen by mechanical means, impregnating females, then executing the babies in front of you the moment they are born.
This is a life sentence.

Category 50 crimes are very serious, for example, not clicking 'like' on an interracial couple advert on facebook.

Why does he have a German accent?

It's always comical to read shit like this. And eye-opening that this delusional sentiment is shared across the pond.

The muslim religion prohibits borrowing of cars, therefore all muslims will be the only ones allowed extremely heavy, powerful self drive trucks.

Goebbels just meant a "socialized war" when he said that btw. He meant that the people at home needed to do their fair share to support the men on the front, and it boosted morale for all the fighting men significantly. As for the race war, it will likely not reach full scale size, with full scale tank maneuvers and such. Syria would be like the height of where it could go, if I were to make a prediction, and thats still multiple countries funding multiple sides, with international air support and such.

It's the major from hellsing ultimate. It's a typical nazi bashing anime but it's fun.

I know what you mean, but maybe fun isn't what we should be seeking in life.
Goodness might be a better route.

Thankyou user. this was eye opening.

Some decent men do at the moment. Given hope to fight for and something to dedicate themselves to however I believe modern European man would be brutal, calculated and fearless. The next war will be for everything, its loss would mark the end of history and the casting of an eternal shadow of over clay. None of us here have a future no matter our financial situation or current level of ambient happiness unless we fight. And fight we will.

I don't see the end game here though. Does the political class really think the country will survive as anything but a 3rd World shithole if they import the 3rd World to replace higher IQ white British? Do they think that they will be allowed to maintain their luxurious and sheltered lifestyle when 90% of the country is niggers and muslims? Apparently none of them have ever looked at the state of the white minority in South Africa, or they are so naive and fanatically globalist that they think that the rape and murder won't happen in the UK. Just like it hasn't happened in France, Sweden, Germany, Spain, Italy, etc….

Do they really think they are murdering white culture, and not actually committing suicide?

They are blinded by hate for the badwhites who didn't pander to their feelings of specialness. Also, they'll be dead by the time it gets really bad. Career politics in this century is a job for the ugly and incompetent (and pederasts) who desire popularity. Anybody with integrity and soul can have a better life elsewhere, with a better class of colleague/competitor.

end game is jews moving to israel

good goys get rekt

That is why we Americans will give away our guns when they are taken from our cold dead hands. You Brits never saw the value in codifying a version of our 1st Amendment, and our 2nd Amendment to ensure the 1st one remains.

Thank you for being the canary in the coal mine. You will die so that Whites around the world can see what happens to the British Empire when Leftists run rampant.

Your blood is literally spilling, and they arrest you for calling your enemy by name. Rise up or perish.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck is Car Jacking Even Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Drive Away From The Muslim Like Nigga Lock The Door Haha

The top brass are mostly from the old military families. The last vestiges of the nobility who survived the industrial revolution.
As such they know and place a very high value on their history. Remember some individual regiments are older than most of the countries on the planet. We also have the first fixed wing aircraft squadron in the RAF.

The military as such is vehemently opposed to integration into an EU military. Because in their eyes they'd be capitulating to the enemy.
They as an organisation and especially in the upper echelons remember their history and their their ancestors fought and died in battles against the continent.
The previous leader of the Royal Airforce for instance was directly related to Bomber Harris and his successor carries a similar pedigree of military service.

The military is also staunchly royalist. Even though the Army is under Parliamentary authority it's well known they won't do anything without a nod from the crown. And in any situation where they would have to choose between parliament and the crown, they will choose the crown.
The Queen could order the forceful dissolution of parliament and rather than ask why or argue it the three branches would be competing to see who can get it done fastest.

This is the only thing preventing a military coup in this country.
The crown.
Because they won't go against the crown they sit there and take their lashes from parliament. But if parliament forced them to abandon their loyalty to the crown and be integrated into an EU military then it would force a confrontation between the military and the crown as they would be forced to ask which is more important. A final act of loyalty to the crown in their submission or their loyalty to the nation and their own independence.
Parliament has long been of the opinion that in such a scenario the military would turn on the crown and parliament both.

This is why the UK government despite its long history of europhilia has always opposed EU military integration.

To be fair the two ideas were prevalent in the "unwritten constitution" as its own often known.
Which is the general body of precedent and legal norms in our society.

The problem is parliament is now corrupted and has used the non-explicit nature of this body of rights to write away said rights.

The USA born very quickly and suddenly benefited from needing all this spelled out very quickly and explicitly.
Britain meanwhile is an old land of old law. We have laws on the books that are older than the USA and even predate the first colonists.
We are ancient and as such norms endured a long time until the modern era with its globalist elite set out to ravage them.

Fucking kikes.

the behaviour of the british government only makes sense if we assume that they hate us and want us dead.

bumpty dumpty

I hate D&C as much as anyone. I hate brother wars as much as the next user.
But Albanians are absolute Muslim subhumans. Each and every last one of them deserved to be shot in public. Genocide them all. Not a single one left alive