Daddy why didn't you buy bitcoin under 10K?

Bitcoin is literally the foundation of future world. This site should be accepting btc donations to ensure its continued survival. Makes you wonder where it gets its funding. This will be anchored/deleted. screen cap this.

bitcoin is less viable in the long term than more advanced currencies that will come later, and quantum computing (and the resulting invalidation of public key cryptography) is a huge, huge vulnerability that makes current bitcoin useless as anything but a short term speculative vehicle. Just hope no one was sniffing traffic in the first days and got satoshi's wallet keys, or one day you might see some big moves once the one way function is cracked.

t. bitcoin hoarder

a) I'm too salty about not buying it when it was $10
b) I don't like the idea of storing money in the form of a URL
c) I don't have much money anyway
I really hope another crypto takes its place and it crashes and burns. Also, why don't we hear about BTC billionaires, or even millionaires? You can't turn it back into (((USD))), (((Euro))), etc., you can only hoard it or use it on the tiny few things that accept BTC

Thanks CIA.
Yeah I'm not getting on in principle. It's not the future I want.

ETC looks promising put a hundred into it myself, will see where it goes.
Make sure you don't get it mixed up with ETH, which is literally controlled by the banks

This. I'd prefer my currency have some physical grounding in reality rather than be entirely online. Doesn't sit right with me and feels like a push towards one world currency. Also the amount of shilling for it going on is done by all the people who want the value to go up by encouraging demand. It's a fool's game to buy in now.

FUCK BITCOIN
Also fuck me for being stupid, I fucking hate myself I could have been a millionaire living on my own right fucking now

Because Daddy isn't a moron who buys coins that have been rendered useless by high fees.

Daddy bought IOTA, which is why you live a life of unlimited privilege.

is it going to sink back down? I was waiting to get paid so I could invest a nice amount into it but then it rose to 10k

Well in all honesty the Rothschild's invested in bitcoin then everybody started going mad for bitcoins and prices skyrocketed and more and more people started talking about it on the chan's a couple of days afterwards.

t.spend 15-19 hours a day shitposting and reading shitposts

So those kooky darn kikes are what caused my shekels to get expensive? Damn them!

so is it going back down ever or nah

I don't know user, I know a lot but not everything. All I can tell you is a.) they are notorious for pumping and dumping, while making themselves richer in the process b.) it was not a lot for them, but companies they own have been investing steadily.

Subterfuge and making money is their specialty, they are a bit late if a "one world currency" was their aim, perhaps they plan on taking out a threat. Last part was just speculation.

I wonder what happens next. It's not like everytime this happened before, the market soon after crashed suddenly. I wonder who might be behind all these sudden bitcoin threads recently.

OP IS A FAGGOT SHILL
SAGE HIDE REPORT
SAGE HIDE REPORT

Got some , not much
One day btc will cost a cool million bucks each.

Had some when it was like between $250-400, a couple thousand dollars worth. I just left it in my BMR2 account instead of a wallet. Whoever ran the site took everyone’s money and ran. I never looked back.
I remember everyone saying it was a bubble when it was $400. I don’t understand the value of it beyond getting your money out of a third world shithole and into something that’s still less risky than banks (think Venezuela or anywhere with heavy conflict) or buying drugs / guns online. You still can’t buy groceries with it and you still have to covert it to another currency to actually use it. I am at an age where I can terate more risk but yeah I’m in the “it’s gling to crash any day now” camp despite seeing it go from $200 -> $10,000. I’m getting >20% ROI on my index fund right now and that’s a much safer bet IMO /rationalization

ISHYGDDT

Fiat money that is controlled by Israel, no thanks.
What backing did bitcoin have again?

Not really. "Refugee welfare" was just a use case, and not an important one.

If it makes you feel better, I'll buy a gunboat with some of the proceeds and machine gun rapefugees on before they can make landfall.

what backing does the US dollar have again?

If you can't spend it on anything, then it doesn't have any value, no matter what your Jewish masters tell you. Put thousands of dollars into bitcoins and, even if it multiplies into hundreds of thousands of dollars, it's stuck there forever and the only people who got rich were the ones that got out. Bitcoins are similar in many ways to gold, an item with not much inherent value but a limited global supply that we ascribe value to because of that limited quantity, except everyone accepts that gold has value even if they don't own it- only people who own bitcoins will tell you they're worth anything. It's a pyramid scheme but you don't even get a taste of profit until you find some poor suckers to take your place.

Topkek

The kikes run both these "buy gold" and bitcoin scams hoping enough suckers will join in. And it works every time because retards are greedy and end up getting fucked over.

The US military with lots of missiles ready to fire at countries that don't sell oil in petrodollars. Are you really pulling that lolbertarian fiat nonsense? When is the economic doomsday supposed to come?? Because the fake economy keeps rolling along no matter what.

Oh yes, let's all play the game whereby we "create" wealth by being useless money shufflers. Absolutely nothing wrong with poofing millions of dollars into existence while producing absolutely no gain in material or intellectual wealth. Certainly not just another form of the Kike money shuffling game that is used to enrich the few while devaluing the USD for the rest of us by artificially inflating the amount in circulation.

Next we'll be making threads about how great the fractional banking system is.