Why is this being re-released for 60 bucks instead of, say, 10?

why is this being re-released for 60 bucks instead of, say, 10?

Because they know how business works.

Because people will buy it for $60.

It just works.

Because this is a brand new game, running on a brand new engine, the graphics are completely overhauled, it really amazes me how we were even able to do it but we did !

The Elder Scrolls© V: Skyrim™ offers a unique Gaming Experience™ that you cannot find anywhere else.

But user, I get it for free. Loyal customer rewards, fuck yeah!

I wish Todd would just leave bethesda for his own sake. Too bad he's a family man now who just wants a steady career.

Todd should make his own game company

He could join forces with Molyneux.

Haha, oh wow! This looks like a great revival of an already amazing game! This looks totally worth $60 to see The Elder Scrolls© V: Skyrim™ through completely new eyes in stunning remastered graphics!

Are they at least adding anything new in terms of content?

Why not you fuck

If New Vegas got this treatment I'd buy it again. Full price.
Assuming most shit would be fixed and some stuff added I mean.

The true question is, why the hell people buy it?

No

Bethesda are the most Jewish company ever.

Molyneux is still worse than todd tbh.

kek kold

Behold the unholy Triumvirate

Because sonycucks are used to buy one game for multiple times its price.

Skyrim ? More content ? Huh is that even possible !
Skyrim is one of the the most expansive RPGs of the last decades ! You can simply get lost for hours at a time, climbing mountains, taking on any one of the INFINITE quests in the game, I mean come on, Skyrim sure isn't No Man's Sky but it sure is chock full of things to do.

pc users get it for free so its not like i'm fucking complaining.

now if I was one of those retards that gets bethesda games on consoles then I might be kvetching. Then again, the whole reason its even getting a re-release on consoles is because of mods. Besides, most of the people that'd get the game on consoles probably never owned the game to begin with and bethesda would have no way to check unlike with steam.

Honestly, I don't see what the fucking problem is. If they wanted to be Jews they wouldn't have given 90 percent of skyrims user base a free copy.

For a second, I was thinking of volumetric Todd rays. I haven't come across this term but I'm guessing it's those little beams of light that come from the sky.

Welcome to the thread, Todd

WTF do this with Morrowwind Todd, you bastard.

There's no dev's lie as big as Sean's. At least Fable is worth playing despite all the cut contents.

Modders are already on it.

I'm serious.

actually pete hines gave a statement on that subject saying it'd be too much work and they just wanted to release skyrim on the new engine because they wouldn't have to re-write everything from ground up probably because its just the same fucking engine with some enb effects slapped on

When did those stop being called light shafts?

Ask him. Todd is nothing but his bitch.

They're photonic towers you idiot

when the marketing department decided it was too boring to put "light shafts" on the feature list

skywind is garbage in every conceivable way.

First and foremost the people who post on TESrenewal are not the same people who made morroblivion, the far superior project. These guys are the kind of newage faggots that think a mod is their ticket to a career at bethesda. In other words they're doing the falskaar method and that mod was probably one of the worst new content mods ever made.

The huge issue that comes from this is the fact that they made the mod into an exclusive club ordeal instead of just putting the assets out and letting people make the mods at their own pace. They finished the worldspace fucking ages ago but won't release anything until its "finished", they completely fail to understand what a mod is and how a community project works. Morroblivion was made by hundreds of people working at their own pace, not a fucking project team. Those kind of mods have never worked and will never work. They're gimping their own mod because they want to look professional, because this isn't a fan project its just a resume to them.

The content itself is fucking weak too, they aren't trying to capture morrowinds original atmosphere at all. They're just doing a crappy "remake" where they re-do everything and some "cool" aesthetic and whinge on about practicality. ITS FUCKING MORROWIND, the land of mushroom houses and levitating dickheads. Why the fuck would I want "realism", I just want sensibility. Morrowind was interesting because the world wasn't just "cool" it was detailed and unique. They didn't just shove stuff in your face, they showed how that stuff functioned and how it had a history. The shit they're adding to skywind is just overly technical bullshit that fails to capture the magic of morrowind.

Godawful voice acting too, they just can't leave well enough alone. They fail to understand that fanmade voice acting is some of the most cringe inducing shit ever so they want to make the whole game voiced. They don't realize this'll take fucking years to finish and still won't sound good. Again, its not a fanmade project its a fucking resume.

And of course the icing on the cake, none of those fucks even know how to mod. They're artists and modellers sure but they can't actually script a fucking thing. They're begging the "community" to help them make the actual mod while they sit around jerking off on each others pictures. They can't make the fucking mod the way they keep hyping it to be. They don't understand a damn thing about modding which is probably why they've been so quiet on actual updates, instead they just keep showing pretty models and obvious diorama rooms that are in no way attached to the landscape. Its down right pathetic.

TL;DR just use openMW.

fyi, New Vegas dlc is priced at $15.00 on xbox one, which I think is the full price when they were originally released on 360

I honestly like Skyrim, just pissed that Todd thinks I'm a moron and will pay 60 bucks for a game I already played

did you even read his post?

That statement is true though.

nope lol, its a wall of reddit

They've most likely lost the source code to Morrowind.

It's why modders have been busy recreating Morrowind's engine with OpenMW

Bethesda also later admitted they lost the source code to Daggerfall because they changed offices and like dozens of employees since then

He was criticizing skywind not skyrim.

Yeah, maybe you're right. TES clones are simply nonexistent.

Too bad, I was actually quite excited with Skywind, but now that you mention it, it's true that we clearly see they're trying new stuff and change how Morrowind was rather than make a faithful mod.

Fuck you PS4 has atleast 4 games you WISH you could play but you never will because unlike previous consoles, after this one is dead and cheap, you cant just pick up a used one and play it because the servers will be closed and un-updated games are literally unplayable

As a developer not for vidya I deeply hate people like this on a personal level.
You would not believe how many fucking artists I deal with who take all the credit for shit just because they textured a GUI or some shit.

Given that SKSE will never be updated for the enhanced edition, and the creator of SkyUI has quit modding following the paid mods fiasco, there will be zero decent mods for this version.

It's a waste of time.

Someone could just port them

go back to cuckchan you spastic nigger.

The console version will still be a joke. The scripting for Skyrims engine was so bad that even the most base of scripted mods make the game lock up or crash.

As for the PC version, it's pretty much just the base game with their own home made ENB. People with the base game have modded better ENBs.

What are the chances Bannerlord picks up all the autists from the Skyrim modding community once Bethesda starts to Jew it up?

More than they are already doing anyway.

It's pretty obvious the rerelease is their attempt to lure their game with the most active modding community into their Jewish claws and monetize their efforts through their own "storefront".

If they haven't jumped ship since several years ago those normalfags will take alot more convincing than continued jewry.

Is this shit at least going to run better?

Since when has a new Bethesda release run better than the last one?

Well, FO3 ran better than Oblivion, so did Skyrim, and I feel that FO4 has less crashes than other beth games.

Sorry, but that's not how it worked in our universe. In our universe each new Bethesda release ran worse and crashed more than the last.

It's $10 if you took advantage of the dozens of times Skyrim and the DLC have been $10 on PC.

Don't pay for Bethesda games, please, regardless of price.

You can't build anything on lies user

Hello Games did.

I wonder.

Subtle.

Skyrim sold about 10 million copies on PC, and at least 13 million on console.

wtf i hate \v\ now

Zenimax is built on lies.

Your bait is so shit it gave me diabetes.

Good, you fat piece of shit.

Because consolecucks will actually pay $60 for it.

sage for obvious question

It's only bait if the creater intended anyone to actually fall for it, otherwise it's just shitposting.

Not much since these are very different games. If anything is going to steal Cuckthesda's audience it's just gonna be OpenMW and hopefully the standalone project that gets made from it once OpenCS hits 1.0

Did the person you were replying to ever imply that they were talking about Skywind? I think anyone here should be well aware of why such a project would be immeasurably retarded

Skyrim rereleasing at full price with no new content. People will buy it and defend it. We are done here. No need to go on. Never will we reach the stars and start a galactic Imperium. We truly deserve extinction as a species.

Need Seans sandals removed

Assuming you're a reg pc customer into modding, you like any other person with a pc got the goty edition and have all dlc, making a pc remaster free. Its being resold because todd hates console players.

Are they adding any new content or changing anything or is it just graphics? I wonder what will people say about Stormcloaks in the current year