Is it possible to locate a man, given only his photograph and first name?

Is it possible to locate a man, given only his photograph and first name?

A UK games company is testing the power of the Internet by asking that very question; they have recruited one of Earth’s 6 billion residents – a man named Satoshi – to participate in this experiment.

We are each only five to seven people away from any target in the world. Someone, somewhere, knows Satoshi — so we must track these people, and thus Satoshi, down using word-of-mouth communication. People from over 80 countries are already participating in the hunt, with more joining every day.

Find Satoshi has caught the attention of such media outlets of ABC News Now (abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=2820107), the New York Times (pogue.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/01/22/6-billion-degrees-of-separation/) and the Guardian (blogs.guardian.co.uk/games/archives/2007/01/23/find_satoshi.html).

Visit HelpUsFindSatoshi.com for more information, or write to [email protected].

Other urls found in this thread:

lauraehall.com/my-projects/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are they fucking trying a worldwide manhunt for the bitcoin guy?

Not the same Satoshi but some people think it might be

So what this implies to me is that traditional efforts to find him have failed.
So now someone is hoping we can do it for them.

Whoever this Satoshi is he must not be found.

We never tried using autists to help us and after HWNDU, I think Holla Forums can solve it

>(((they))) are attempting to harness weaponized autism for their own corrupt goals

Seems clear to me we need to start feeding them false clues.

Fuck trying to harness autistic goys back fired, it's boxxy all over again

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

fucking kike nuggets. Only 5$ for 6 million!

I forgot to mention that he will provide the next clue once found

He will never be found.

lauraehall.com/my-projects/

Whatchu slidin' rabbi?

Hmm seems like I know you

>britbong "game" company that's totally not a jewish front wants to harvest the HWNDU location triangulation talent for (((nefarious means)))

Don't everybody?

Wait
FUCKING KIKE

No one solved it for 10 years and it's still going

brits are fucking useless
highest form of beta male

Those idiots are using the wrong image.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Wisdom of the Crowd IRL

I like how they picked the most nondescript race available.

This is supposed to be solved by the 6 degree principle. You are at the most 6 or 7 contacts away from a person. Meaning at the most you know someone who knows somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody who knows Satoshi. The way to find him is to spread the message to everyone you know and tell them to spread it to everyone they know until someone knows him

I refuse. Satoshi must win

Shoulda given him a HWNDU flag if you wanted the internet to help.

Sauce on pic? I've seen it a gazillion times, but what's the story?

fuck these jews
gl satoshi

it had some .png stack overflow exploit that crashed browsers and sometimes computers

STOP BUMPING SLIDE THREADS

Pretty sure he's called Alex now.
I hung out with a dude who looked just like that in invercargill over the weekend.
He was heading to Dunedin.

forgot to Sage.