The Goblins were almost massacred entirely in the Goblin Wars

How did they get away with it?

highly underrated thread

WEW

Oh look, ANOTHER ANTISEMITIC """""JOKE""""". All of you ignorant people who tell me not to care when I see yet ANOTHER sign that this culture thinks that what I am is a joke.

I am a successful man. I am an attractive man. I am a father.

And, yes, I am jewish.

I know you people live your privileged little lives, but my value as a human being is anything but secure in this culture. People are actively trying to pass laws that will get people like me killed. People are actively trying to paint me as a sexual deviant with a mental disorder. Jewish people are .3% of the population and we have the highest murder rater per capita in the U.S.

So defend your pathetic little stance for """""jokes"""", and help contribute to the persecution of the most persecuted group of people in america. And while you do, ask yourself if THIS is okay with you:

And, for the record, if you do find yourself romantically involved with a jewish person someday, don't flip out or question your sexuality like an idiot. We can be just as feminine/masculine as anyone else, so grow the hell up.

Aw, heck. I'll just be happy if you don't murder them, since that's actually what happens a lot of the time.

Sincerely,

A Better Person Than You

almost got me tbfhfam

Is Rowling secretly /ourgal/?

Does anyone actually read these kinds of posts?

"The Goblinis immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a metaphor for a kike and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
- Half-Blood Prince, page 82

how did they get away with this?

Look at that mug, what makes you think he's untrustworthy? He looks like the kind of man who should guard all of my money for safekeeping.

Rowling was /ourgal/ when she wrote her books, and then slowly forgot after working with (((Hollywood))) until she got where she is now.

You should, they're funny XD

(((Radcliffe))) will always be /ourjew/

(((GOBLINS)))
NEED TO PURGE INCREASES

Yes, she admitted her fetish is to cosplay in nazi uniforms

J.K. Rowling was doing gods work.

Because she was jk all along.

It's quite simple really - they don't make them the villains - the real villains of the books/films are people who want to keep their bloodline pure and make sure their schools aren't flooded with outsiders to their magical society.

Daily reminder to send your daughters to Beauxbatons, and your sons to Durmstrang.
At Hogwarts they let in mudbloods, niggers, and other riffraff.

surprisingly relatable

Let's not forget that the other bad guys were the nice traditional family that didn't want to get fucked by foreign elements from the subversive, secret society of wizards.

Exactly!

But in the 7th book
THEY WERE GOOD GOYS THE WHOLE TIME

wait what happens i forget

Durmstrang probably doesn't even practice magic anymore, as it's now under strict adherence to Sharia law.

why didn't voldemort kill himself for having muggle blood?

Wasn't Durmstrang Eastern European?

No. I read the first line, realized what kind of post it was and kept scrolling.

I don't remember this scene in the movies.

What the fuck. Top left and top right kike will easily pass off as a sandnigger or Latino. The rest are 100% sandniggers.

You mean like the one who had a muggle father that was raped by a witch and therefore was a cursed half-blood who led the crusade? Sad!

He was a stage 1 faggitron. And technically did kill himself by trying to kill harry. He destroyed his own bit of soul that was in Harry.

Twas in the last movie and it happens just like that.

Yeah although the single gender school thing was only for the movies because in the books Durmstrang and Beauxbatons were both coed

group
masturbation