Reyhaters and Lukefags absolutely BTFO by /ourguys/ Rich and Jack. How can Holla Forums ever recover?

Reyhaters and Lukefags absolutely BTFO by /ourguys/ Rich and Jack. How can Holla Forums ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

donnacercauomo.com/lussuriosa_erotica_e_senza_limitisquirting-z-1454842.html
tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/underligste
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forget the content, that "chemistry" seems so hollow and forced.
Do they even like each other? Are they that desperate for shekels?

I think it's more that they're both unlikable genetic dead-ends than there being any tension between them.

They can dish it out, but they sure can't fucking take it when it's their movie getting shit on like no tomorrow.

The Falcon had no hyperdrive, they were flying to Bespin at sublight speed. It would have a considerable amount of time, since Bespin is not located within the Hoth system.
But you know, whatever. Anyone who doesn't like nuWars is a hater because the movies are flawless, that's the only possible explanation.

You call their sunday morning experiment a "movie"?

Luke got his ass kicked though
what was the time gap between V and VI?

Luke received Force 101 training from Obi-Wan, which he presumably spent the years between ANH and ESB further practicing on his own, as made evident through the scene where he force pulls the lightsaber in the wampa cave. Then, Yoda takes his training and understanding of the force even further, which he then he further refines on his own in the period between ESB and RotJ. He also has the added bonus of being the offspring of Space Jesus.

Meanwhile, Rey is using techniques within a few days that are usually the realm of seasoned Jedi, and she bests the guy who has spent his entire life training in the force and lightsaber combat, despite herself having no prior training in anything. That's also not to mention her expert piloting skills, and her ridiculous knowledge of everything electrical, again despite no formal training, and spending her entire life as a glorified desert scavenger. She doesn't even have the excuse of having a past that would justify her unearned abilities.

The sad part is how much effort they put into making it.

This

Who is this cum sorceress?

I meant a Star Wars movie they like.

I thought you meant that because it made no sense otherwise.

Notice how they never defend NuWars directly, they can only ever claim the original trilogy had just as shit characterization.

Also for someone who claims they don't care that people on the internet think Rey is a Mary Sue, he sure gets animated and excited and starts screaming whenever it gets brought up.

Source on this cum dumpster!

pass

No idea, I just saved the pic because it was fucking hot. Same with this one.

This. Luke was beaten to a pulp and got his hand chopped off.

Hes right all you fag cant fuck off about the last kino

Vader was fucking toying with Luke the whole time. There's a scene where he single-handedly pushes Luke back one-handed without any effort at all. That's before he starts the space-debris bukkake. Though Luke did get one good shot in on Vader's shoulder that pissed him off enough to cut off his own son's hand.
Rey, meanwhile, mastered fucking everything in days and beat a trained swordsman the first time she picked up a lightsaber (by using Force pull no less, despite never being trained).

t. pleb

Rich has a disturbingly squeaky voice.

It's because of all the soy he's been guzzling.

Give me the original link so I can call them faggots in the comments

Nobody at RLM understands anything about Star Wars.

People are still dwelling on the fact people dared to dislike the movie?

This was supposed to be the watershed moment in which feminism ‘won’ geek culture. The mass rejection by fans has made the soybeards feel impotent mentally, and they are lashing out with the pent-up rage they store from watching sessions of their wife or gf with Tyrone.

For the curious thing about cuckolds is their militancy in trying to make the world about them as weak and emasculated as themselves, as a way of telling themselves that their way of life isn’t an abomination and that they are not worthless. Faggots behave the same way for the same reasons. Both know they are despicable and not human, but believe by denigrating others they can raise themselves.

Found this:
donnacercauomo.com/lussuriosa_erotica_e_senza_limitisquirting-z-1454842.html
She's a hooker.

The name Skritin on Tumblr comes up for her.
Her name is now Undergliste.

Tumblr is very confusing to use and backwards logic seems the norm.
Apparently you need an account to view her work and due to some retarded mechanism, you can only view it as a tab on the side of the main page instead of as a normal blog.

Here's an account
[email protected]
niggers1234!

And when logged into that, open this link
tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/underligste

She's pro-Trump, anti-EU, anti-POC, anti-manlet, anti-small dick and likes to bully retards.

she probably posts here. Used to be a cuckchanner from soc back in the day.

OwO :3c

For a bunch of guys who make their living off being faggoty nerds on camera, it's really surprising how much amnesia they're displaying for the basic chronology and events of the original trilogy. It's not even like this shit is hardcore nerd stuff that you have to dig into a dozen different EU novels to understand. Luke had guidance from a couple of the best Jedi to ever live and he's the child of the strongest force user ever recorded. Rey is literally nobody and we see, in direct chronology, picking up from the exact moment one movie left off, the other picks up, she 'trained' for a day or two at most, with barely any guidance, and she just miraculously understood the force with no prior knowledge.

It's just not comparable.

I don't get why this happens for a few of their pages but not most of them.

I know the answer from 20 seconds of searching, but I shan't tell you. Instead, kill yourself, Tumblrina.

Jack is the single most unfunny and annoying member of RLM.
Put him back behind the camera where he belongs, he's not fucking funny.

We need the Emperor to purge this shit.

I don't think Tim and Eric could make this funny and it's pretty obvious that's who he's trying to copy with this abortion of humor.

Fuck off. It's like the last panel of a reaction comic.

Is this MKUltra?

I really do think Rey is a Mary Sue, but intentionally a Mary Sue. Like that was the point they where going for, that the force is that bullshit. Then even going so far as to spell it out for people that you get more "Speed Force" if your the only Jedi/Sith around. Which they fuck up by also reminding everyone that everything is suppose to have it so that falls flat. Kotor 2 presented this point better. Its really stupid how this movie is doing it though since it really shatters the immersion. They amp it up so much that you can "see the strings". Plot armor needs to be as discreet as possible. Also
I keep seeing this argument. In cases where its not out right bullshit, the "No Training" since everything Luke did in OT is rather tame to what Rey been able to pull off in less then a week/month at best, still isn't a valid excuse for fucking up. If something one movie did caused it to be a "bad movie" you shouldn't do it in the next one.
To be fair Kylo just got shot with a Wookiee bowcaster by Chewie that in a previous scene made explosions. Then fought black man while bleeding all over the snow covered floor. Mother fucker was at the end and endurance run, and he potentially was still holding back too or some bullshit.
I think Rich is just tired of hearing about it. People kept bring it up almost every stream. "Its all shit I ain't got explain shit" defense.

its over

Good lord almight, you are men of distinction. This board may be utter shite lately but I'm proud to share it with you.
Godspeed, anons.

God, what a shit taste.

You could argue that Anakin used the force to pilot his podracer without training but that's the closest the other movies get to this retardation.

The real reason Rey can do all this shit is because it's a modern movie. If they tried to make a movie with an actual power gaining arc it would flop because no one has the patience for it any more. They want flashy trailers not slow burns.

Poor guy

is he implying the events of the original 3 took place over 3 days or something?

luke loses his fucking hand during his first saber duel. he doesnt win. Even by the end, he's strong enough to defeat his conflicted father but still gets electrocuted and has to be saved.

There was a struggle, there's a climb to get better. It's amazing to watching these faggots strawman points they don't like. so glad i stopped watching them. I'm a little sad to see rich giggling with aids in this manner. I wonder how long before he's tweeting #meToo.

There were a lot of moments in the fight were Vader was agressive and Luke could've died if he didn't blocked or dodged Vader's attack properly. Also, was Vader toying with Luke in ROTJ? Rey is worse but Luke learning to fight with the lightsaber alone was dumb too, sorry.

*where Vader was aggressive

This is a contrivance of plot to handwave it away, nothing more. He moves perfectly fine during the fight. He also lost any force power exchange against her throughout the movie.

Enjoy GRID faggot

Rey was a mary-sue in TFA but she got neutered in TLJ. She is still powerful, but at least now she needs other people to save her, not everyone likes/loves her and goddamn Chewbacca is the driver of the Millenium Falcon.

Who the fuck cares about Chewbacca? Rian Johnson made Luke into a pathetic faggot and Rey was a Jedi before she even went to see him.