Hungrybox Quits Engineering Job to Play Smash Full-Time

archive.is/0MpP4

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JKq54XWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Back to melee hell you faggot

I understand to do what you love and get paid for it, but FUCK.

I understand like quitting a fast food job or working at a grocery store to play games and get paid for it, but…that's an actual promising career he's abandoning.

destined to fail

Big mistake there.

Mango always wins, niggas.

Except against his wife lmao

Not at the last EVO.

CUCK
U
C
K

Hbox that dumb fucking jackoff, in early years he touted himself on how he balanced melee and university as opposed to Mango who just chilled drinking 40s and playing melee. Now Hbox acts a fucking retard and quits his future he worked so hard to get to play a game that will live for maybe 4 more years at best. And in that time there will be people who will emerge and be better than him and he will fade to obscurity.I hope you rot in hell Hbox you FUCKING STUPID PUFF PLAYER FUCK YOU

He fucking bet Leffen $1000 just to get stomped in Super Smash Bros. He obviously doesn't let her control his life.

This is the easiest way to suck absolutely all the fun out of playing video games. This guy will come to hate Smash with all his heart and it's all his fault.

Calm yourself, user. The Jigglyshit spammer will become nothing but a joke in due time.

Hopefully that shit is kicked out of the roster by the next installment like it should have been in Brawl.

If you don't have enough assets to rake in corpbux instead of government funds, then you fucked up.

Could someone explain to me why people are still playing Melee competitively over Brawl, or even the Wii U edition? I don't follow professional gaming.

autism

Fun.

It's a better game.

pastebin.com/JKq54XWU

But there's no Wii or Wii U character balance numbers in that document, as ambiguous as these data are.

I honestly have to agree at this point. Sakurai got asshurt about people playing his game the way he didn't like and spitefully dumbed it down with retarded shit.

The only thing newer installments have over Melee is roster and without DLC it looks like shit with tons of dissatisfying movesets.

By the way? I hated Melee for most of my childhood primarily because of the audio. I'm no Meleefag.

Competitive Melee is only possible because of the physics engine and its exploits. Brawl was intentionally designed to fuck with competitive play, there's no way to justify the thought process behind tripping otherwise. Smash 4 competitive play does exist and it's a little better, but the fact that it's noticed at all is probably just because it's the latest game in the series.

They didn't bring in the DLC bullshit until Wii U. With Brawl, you unlocked everything the hard way.

All the Smashs have had great soundtracks. I heard this on the radio the other day and it took me back.

I fucking hate only having 2 stocks? Why? From experience matches can end just as fast.

No, I'm literally talking about the soundtrack and especially sound effects. None of it felt satisfying to beat someone up, most of all the KO sound.

You know when someone gets knocked off the screen and they fucking explode in a large colorful flash? Little things like that and sound in general affects my enjoyment of a game and how often I want to play it.

What do you want, to have the characters lie there in a pool of blood when they get killed? It's a family-friendly fighter, bro.

In any form of visual art, the drama of a death is supposed to be more satisfying than the gory details of the sequence. Take how old movies were made, before they were allowed to add in blood & guts. A character's death can be very grisly without being gory.

No, I'm literally just talking about the sounds in question.

64, Brawl and Sm4sh all have a kind of booming sound when someone gets launched off the side or knocked down. I didn't like the sounds of regular attacks connecting, didn't like the sound of specials connecting and didn't even like the weak sounding burning sound when I KO'd someone.

Hmm, I see your point. The attack effects could have been better in retrospect. But, the soundtracks were quite memorable imo.

Are you one of those people who believe Nintendo already had all of those DLC characters finished and was held back for the sake of making extra money?

Is Leffen a cuck or is he still a lovable antagonistic faggot?