I want to kill more people

i want to kill more people....

Other urls found in this thread:

prntscr.com/bi5pn9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you don't need one?

Are you like this because of how unattractive you are?

Okay TP

please ban bloodchan for spamming he's being annoying again

Hail Satan

an ar

i wouldn't mind having a gun

You're a butt, evidently.

They're kind of fun to go target shooting.
As for need, there's outright none other than the type of paranoid, tinfoil hat types that really shouldn't own a gun to begin with.

she could have just texted him that

I'm not unattractive

Come at me

Nope! You!

Oh, right.

PSA: They did not force me to start a folder and it was all my doing.

Or something.
I don't know what I'm supposed to do here.

yeah i mean if you're at a range and rent one i get that to get your rocks off

no one needs anything more powerful than a shotgun

Kinda wanna set up a proxy and say Im living in South Korea too

You're too nice for your own good Subtle
If you leave on good terms you can probably go back when ever youre free again

When I went and bought a pistol all I did was go up, see the one I liked, asked the man behind the counter if he could take it out, held it in my hand and it fit perfectly
Told him I'd take it, he handed me some forms to fill out and paid $10 for a background check. the whole process was about 10minutes

I got my first AR when I turned 15, it was the same process as above but I didn't get to hold it in my hand till after it was mine.

Less impact.

Probably make a picture with her in the filename.

Then why do you want to kill people?
Also there is no proof that you are attractive.

oh wait when i was 15 i didn't have to get a background check though
that was when you didn't actually need them here though

How would you say I should go about looking for a quick part-time job then?

Because I'm a serial killer

And Shiro is my right hand man

Very few people really "need" one at all other than some rampant insecurity that feeds so desire to think they're John fucking Wayne and going to save the day with one instead of just causing more collateral damage.

yeah i guess the process would be similar here

cause the online application was 10 bucks so i imagine you could probably just fill out a similar form at a gun dealer

such an attentionwhore

Tsuchi? I guess, I've seen worse though.

You're the fucking "full time college student yo :3"

You should know how to get one by now

You're probably as clueless as Ian when he first graduated from College, literally took that nigga a year to get a job lmao

haha yeah i was just laying in my bed last night thinking how it would be kinda funny if i had a gun and a conceal carry license

i don't think it will happen though

i would want a nice gun and i don't really quite see the investment yet

We see them coming a mile away
Gathered to kill on the desolate plain
No fear in our minds
Pure hate in our hearts
Now the killing will start
Tear the bastards apart
Strike the enemy down
The time to kill is motherfucking now

Still got your motorcycle?

no smiles

I ended up buying a Honda Accord instead lmao

yeah? Well this is for you then.

You can't call yourself a killer if
1: You've never killed anyone
2: You're too weak to ever kill anyone.

A "nice" gun for a CC?
Like $500-600.
Not that expensive.

I've had two part-time jobs before in my life, so no, I'm not clueless
Literally just asked how you would do it.

Smiles isn't here currently, yes.

that's almost a month rent

again, don't quite see it yet

soon

Hahaha nothing wrong with that
I kinda wanna be a ricefag and get a 370z

but she's attentionwhoring by telling you to say things to tsuchi when she could easily just tell him herself

that bullshit is some really annoying tier attentionwhoring

they hate it when you point out the obvious but will always deny it

My rent's like $1800 here.
Is rent that cheap there or just a dump?

Smiles didn't ask me to post that.

Usually ask my friends if any place they work at is hiring, if not I usually check online and if that doesnt work then last resort would be a staffing agency

Lexi is the one who wanted that message forwarded, which they were also already talking to me in private about.

He just does it to look edgy on the internet.
Dude's autistic; just ignore it.

my rent is 700

it's kinda a dump i guess but it would be 100 more 2 miles away

Yes, dear?

I just have fun with it. I know it's just an edgy highschool teenager phase.

same diff

Arigatou na
I know there's restaurant-deli place hiring for evening & weekend jobs last time I walked past it, I'll check tomorrow when I have to run some errands :c

This city is routinely rated the worst city to rent in but it's pretty much all there is that's not suburbia or the ghetto.

He's like 30.

sabrina have you seen the new o.j. doc?

if i were you i would move to austin even though austinites hate that

You're so wrong about me

Probably.

How is that?

lol my keys are so cool rn

I hate Austin.
And I kind of am stuck in Dallas because it has a safety blanket here.

best idea ever

Hate waiting for the sun to go down so I can go riding...

i was in dallas once but i was like 19 and didn't see much

it seemed alright

You just are

why do you bike at night?

hi tp

youre so cute(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Because then it's not 120 outside

hey sci

you get that CP ban undid?

It's already out? I'm so behind. How is it?

yeah dude it's pretty unforgiving lately

Lol I know~

If I was doing freeway travel it would be as bad, but fuck surface streets
Kinda want to get tea with someone, but not sure if worth. Might just have them come over

yeah, if we're talking about the same 5 part espn series.

i just finished the 3rd part

it's really good. like the best shit since making a murderer

it gets into the history of LA and race relations in the beginning, and really brings it together

very impressive

I mean, unless you tell me why I can't believe you.

I hate Dallas, I'm going back there soon. Fuckin blows.

i take it you're in the southwest?

Shiiiroooooo

kinda feel bad for the west a little. but not really that much

i'll take my 88

Yeah I'm in AZ currently. You?

Yeah Texas is America's toilet. There's something in the water that makes them retarded

chicago

we've been hitting 90 but i think you niggas are getting the brunt of it

still being decided i guess
i heard you became the new me for a while. how was that?

what did u do today?(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

There's something in you that makes you retarded too...
You may as well be my toilet.

Yeah, but did they bother showing any clips from Naked Gun?

But seriously, I'm sure they'll re-air it and I can set the DVR. Thanks for the heads-up. I'm so behind on stuff.

That's you, right?

What's up buddy!
Don't think I ever got your name

Only going to get worse too lol
When I was in LA it was a constant 66 with overcast. Sugoi

no, i'm outside the car.

Now that wasn't very nice

Diabolic user, apparently.
I played PoE with two other guys last night, Many lols were had.

somebody told me to come here a while back and I'm finally bored enough to check it out
what goes on here

lol who said that?
i got banned for a bogus dox i guess

they went agonizingly deep into juice's acting career, yes.

when the whole thing was going on i knew oj was a famous sports star (like most white 13 year old boys) but i didn't really know why

it's really interesting to say the least

LA is going to get 100's soon

so happy about this

Nothing noteworthy just enjoying my weekend

Seriously I don't think I'm going to visit Texas in my lifetime... maybe to get a few keychain souvenirs

Hi I'm Blood-chan, welcome to Hell

What does it look like?

Hi, BC/Nezi/Sci.

hi to you too

a bunch of autists jerking each other off tbh

Do you like killing.. ?

I'm okay with this and think it's fitting
How did you like it in comparison?

Leave while you still can

Need to go to Aussie land where its winter right now lol

Should I use a new ava or keep my awesome Shironess?

Lmao tbh in that case you'll fit right in xD

so sleepyy and outside is spooky noises

Why would you collect shitty souvenirs?
From a shitty state?

killing what?

like I said, I'm bored

up yours

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

shiro is top tier, you should keep her

I've always like collecting keys and keychains... I don't know, it's just a hobby

yeah man one day i hope to move to an expensive place like san francisco where it's 50 to 70 all year round

Killing worthless people

Not all Texans are terrible. ;__;

Heh. Disgusting.

I wasn't really aware of what was going on. I remember watching the car chase on TV at my babysitter's house. Then I remember our daytime TV shows being interrupted by updates from the trial. It wasn't until I was older that any of it made sense to me.

I wish I'd invested in the pogs, though.

hi newu

Yeah, they are.

Welcome back. I'm Diabolic user. I like Diablo, Path of Exile, and pretty much any game that play similarly to those.

It's good. Better and more replayable than Diablo 3 for certain. I just really like the thousands of perks you can choose from and how it's not restricted to any one character. There's such so much to tryout.

I haven't killed myself yet so I guess not

your fetish

So it's actually a good-ish time to sleep?

Satirical

Can we say that plants from Texas are dumb

You fall into that category, silly.

Keychains is a strange hobby. At least don't get one from a shitty state. Get one from Korea!

Would you like to give it a try? Killing other people I mean

Go for a walk or take a nap
You're running out of time

Kay

i remember being in 8th grade science and the teacher turned on the radio so we could hear the verdict

then like this sjw in training was like almost in tears "HE'S GUILTY THOUGH"

lol it was such a circus

POGS yes

i was kinda not into them tbh

never played them, so idk

better be

not particularly

but then I'd have to leave my chair

i collected all the state quarters... now I have to move on to something harder like keychains

No I hate Shiro, she tried to kill my Minatsuki

Did you get into act 3 yet?

People who use xDs unironically trigger me every time

YUSH pretty cold time

right after toothbrush

I think you'll like it if you gave it a try

Let's be honest: OJ did it and him being a nigger was what got him off the hook for playing the race card.

i used to have a thing for raising cactii

and they are hella hard to raise

and i would always get sad when they died

My dad has a big ass cactus in his office

japan is such a cop out though

they love tall arians

omg me too fam xDDDDD

sure thing

xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD

thats some good homestuck fan art

not sure i should say who, but they said you did the thing of posting as much as everyone else combined for a while

thats fair. im glad you seem to be feeling well recently.
oh! i wonder how did you spend memorial day weekend?

this is my last post for today. have a fantastic evening all of you!

But I know this is ironic so.. try again

if I use it at all now you'll think it's ironic

It wasn't too bad, but it was definitely a lot more linear and that bugged me. I like my freedom of choice when it comes to perks and exploring big open worlds.

Ah, well,nice to meet you anyways.

Nope. I created a new character and started over when I convinced my irl buddies to play it with me. I'm not happy that the loot is shareable with everyone, though. Makes me feel like I'm taking all the good stuff sometimes.

oh for sure. the jury was made up of dumb niggers

and the whole thing was really ironic cause o.j. was an uncle tom who "didn't see race"

Sup diggies~

rip nice knowing you

Hahaha it was all fun and games. You know how your Mina is~
Also I know you said you were going to use her before

Feels good man
Even when I was in LA I got a massage from a Japanese girl. She enjoyed it way too much

I might have to check it out again then

why would you post that

Going to bed, bbl

Oh...

Yes, watching you being smothered by your bear friends gets me all hot and bothered.

As long as we're being honest, I really don't know enough about the case to comment on the verdict because it never really captured my imagination. I didn't know OJ from anything other than that silly movie. So watching the doc might clear things up and make me feel less ignorant.

And I would probably be right

S -> Current Party -> Change loot allocation to permanent? Then people can only pick up their own individual drops..

reasons

no

That pisses me off so much.
LA isn't 90% black so it's such clear jury bias when all of them are black in a place that was then 70% white.

My condolences

Awww no kiss goodnight? ^^
Sweet dreams sexy~

but I like the comfy dejavu dreams I had one last night where I lived in a tiny room on a boat and tons of stuffs happened and people were getting kicked off the boat and stuffs and I returned way later and I found the room I used to live in and had comfy feelings it was pretty weird if I think about it though but at the time it made perfect sense

Whelp.

ok

yes, you would be

what have I walked in on

and still haven't fucked one
have you at least shown nudes?

they're cool plants

take so little water but still managed to kill them

that can't possibly be true since i've not posted more than one a week for like a year

your move

extra stuff?

yeah i think you'd really like it

it's pretty thorough

Didn't even notice it was Homestuck. I just like demon girls.

Oh...didn't know that was an option. Thanks for the tip.

Who is Sena?

eh

yeah i don't think so

i don't even know

i posted my ass once

Some plants would really improve my computer desk area

yeah there was so much bullshit in that case

so furman said the word nigger

so he automatically planted a bloody glove and framed a celebrity who had innumurous police reports about beating his wife

sames

John.

The wrong neighbourhood, that's what.

BA BWA BWA BAAAA

I just came here because I got bored
used to avatarfag on Holla Forums until it went to shit

A little bit
Didn't get up in her walls since a friend was there, but I could feel the warmth coming off her pussy thru her clothes, she was tracing things on my back, and offered to teach me Japanese on skype. I met her another time I was in La and motorboated her, slapped her ass, and she was grinding on my cock

It pretty much just galvanized people to people "if you're rich/famous, you can get away with murder".

Worth a shot.

:^)

How'd the thing with your dad go?

It was always shit etc etc

Nostalgia? You wanna go back to a that time with less responsibility?

It's fine, I'm happy to help

All the sixes

Holla Forums's Holla Forums and from march last year to march this year, when it became unbearable

checked

please stop

Good. We played a couple games of cribbage and watched Pulp Fiction lol

Oh. I thought you meant 4ch/b/

nonono itwas not really nostalgia I think morelike going on long journey and coming home and remembering even though it was notreally a very long journey but actually I guess nostalgia kind of describes it maybe nostaldream or dreamstalgia

oook I finished toobthbrush nana =w=

yeah maybe

Seriously man I could've roasted a fucking marshmallow between her legs
Just started talking to one out here. Trying to get some tea with her and then bring her over to my place :x

Thank you

for sure. it really does a good job explaining why there was such a fog over black people's eyes

they needed that victory

yeah, that's why I clarified
only ever lurked on 4chan and I was and still am a fucking newfag

disgusting

for how much?

Dreamstalgia sounds almost like a real word :c

Oyasumi

Sounds rad.

Quality chat.

It just ended up with cops pissed off and doing more Rodney Kings.

Yep! You like feeling their hairy, bloated tummies against your beard. The rustle drives you crazy.

Dang it, Teeb. You got me readin' about the trial now!

4chon bee used to be great before all the terrible thrads

wow fukken nerd
how are uou such a scrub

the highest of qualities
how are you doing, other than trying to look at my tits?

yada yada yada nothing changed

honestly with these mass shootings

i'm kinda like that sucks but

that's like a hot weekend in chicago

and there aren't any vigils about those

Are you like 12 or something?

Gimme ur deets, diggy. I'll be your new thread-friend~

It was a good little meeting. Wanted to see him this weekend since I'll be working all day tomorrow for Father's day.

let's make 4chan great again

just watch the doc

don't watch the made for tv miniseries with david schwimmer as kardashian

that was not good

Nah she isn't a hooker. Just random qt I started talking to. Same taste in music, both love tea and sushi, and she moved to AZ not too long ago

I'm just socially awkward, even online
and what do you want to know

David Schwimmer is still alive?
And working?

Also, "Benefiting from the event occurring in the evening, Domino's Pizza stated that its pizza delivery sales during the televised chase were as large as on Super Bowl Sunday."

Avoid the Noid, OJ!

5 dudes were shot in chicago last night

bitch butt i'm like the most soft spoken quiet person in meatspace but you don't see me being a bitch about it on the tubes, do you?

niice. so you got a nice little subservient

that will work out fantastically

yeah and i wanna say that travolta was shapiro lol

Just fine. Sipping some tea, kind of bored.
noty

I'm going to my grandparents' for some thing tomorrow and kind of don't want to go.

nice picture

I can't help it

why did i get an apple flavoured vape

fml

post it again

it is riddled with acne

but p feminine none the less

Schwimmer has a new show on AMC. Wow.
I mean, good for him. I know it's ugly to say, but I always found him incredibly annoying.

Wtf

it has a lot of acne on it

did i misprech?

i'm hurt, tsuchi
now you'll never see them

bitch

no ty

TP doesn't like me or something

i honestly didn't think he deserved rachel

post it

be my camgirl

yes

Are you underage? Are you a neet like the majority of these other posters? What do you do? etc

The basics, I guess.

Yeah, dumb Hallmark/pseudo-holidays are dumb.

Good.
I didn't want to see them.

it's on my other computer

and i find revy tolerable for the record when he's not blogging about his tranny boyfriend

which is rare

Nono, just the thought is ew

now you're just lying

no ty

wow ok

good

i haven't brought that up in a long time

Most holidays are dumb, commercial garbage.

Ugh, god no. Joey did. He was a decent guy who didn't treat her like she owed him things. Ross was a whiny, clingy little geek. They only ended up together because they were "supposed to".

I mean, I don't care about how Friends ended. *gulp*

Yeah, good.

no but this is your other fetish.

oh cool

how you been ?

Geezer alert.

it's been a while since they've done that

why not? still on about trying to find someone irl? lol

some of us are eating

not in the us, 18
am now
sit around, jack off to hentai, play some vidya, watch anime sometimes, nothing special

Friends is great

how is aniston still so gorgeous?

i think about this more than i should

you're trying to reverse psychology me, aren't you?

pretty well, all things considered
still don't have a job and i'm still in university

i've got a nominal amount of modesty

?

You're too young to have even watched it as it was airing.
I'm too young to have even watched it.

She murders young, up-and-coming actresses and bathes in their blood.

BTW, interested in seeing The Neon Demon?

obviously not

tbh it took me awhile to get into friends

i thought it was edgy but guilty pleasured into it in the later seasons

I'd never do such a thing.

nah i do a pretty good job of not being a massive slut

that's a nice butt

I saw re-runs of it every day in the morning when I went to my friends house to go to school.. this was Year 7 so I think I would've been.. 11

that's cool

where do you uni?

i think i saw that in the cue of popular vids on youtube but i didn't click it

should i?

yup.

I see...

Well, at least your legal. You got that going for you lol

I don't think we'll have much in common, but I'll still try to be your thread-friend.

:stop:

only as of recently, and thats just in public

in NC, working on computer science degree and not dying again

for the record putting an icepack under your laptop when it is chronically overheating works

I feel uncomfortable

alright then

don't let it melt the damn thing and have water go up into it
that will fuck your shit up real fast

you died already? how was that?

It's okay.

What a fucking nerd.

What are you even talking about now?

It couldn't hurt.
It looks like it will be beautiful to watch. I just hope the screenplay is engaging.

painful

nice isn't always necessarily fantastic
it's a nice butt

i stopped being a massive slut like
11 years ago

i had this like ice thing wrapped in rubber that i used when i broke my ankle

i put that in a bag

then put a blanket over that

so much work to cool off a pc

Tits are more important than ass.

i disagree

I love her shoes.

will keep my antennas up

elmers just because you are a girl now doesn't mean you have to buy a million pairs of shoes

how fucking cliche

and frankly,

sexist

You're also a homosexual.

Giving the best advice
Est.1993

i'm bi though

that bitch

you must be old

so you're gay

But like, you need different shoes for different outfits, dummy.

It's just how it works. Plus, I've always been into shoes so suck it.

i don't believe you

He's not really bad about that.
The other trannies that constantly try to act like generic sluts to "prove how much of a girl they are" while simultaneously talking about dicking other trannies are probably the worst about misogyny.

Fucking peter puffer.

I need advice wise one.

i'm 23

guys and girls are nice

What's so bad about them?

Message me then

Then don't believe me

Q U E E R M O

damn
that's good advice
okay i believe you now

sounds gay to me

stopped being a slut at 12? the fuck?
low sex drive or what

you just have this preconceived notion of how it is supposed to be to be a girl

be your own woman

really own it

so i heard that scarlet beats her girlfriend lol

Yeah, but what I'm saying is I've always liked lady-shoes. Since forever.

fine whatever
you're a faggot too

you'd be wrong

got tired of being abused

SAME

I was just in the pool for like 6 or so hours and now my eyes hurt and its kinda hard to see/

What do i do?

not trying to psychoanalyze at all

but was your father around growing up?

>girlfriend
They're both trannies and he's a fugly one at that.

I don't think so, fag

I made these for you senpai.

CHECK YOUR WHITE PRIV

ok, be wrong

oh.. i didn't know you were.. i'm sorry.

Keep them coming.

Hey, my dick has only ever been in females.

that's it
just those 2
im running out of ideas tbh

fucking cubs

I'll check those trips

but I'm right

ideas for what?

I think 'mostly' would be most accurate.

thanks new guy

edits of this

I thought like the majority of trannies were white dudes that wanted their parents to finally pay attention to them.

I need at least 5 a day.

when is the last time you have seen your dad?

and now you got dubs
stop this

that's correct

Like an hour and a half ago.

I thought you were referring to my childhood.

i hate my life

i mean, it stopped

and i've only ever had sex with men*

not as much as you'd believe

*one of them did have a vagina

Ganguro.

i honestly think they are mentally disabled

like have you heard about this phantom limb shit where people are convinced they shouldn't have one of their arms or legs, and wrap them until they convince someone to amputate it

that rile

what did you do. i haven't seen my dad since december :

Wait. What?
Female means XX and real girls, not trannies.

lmao
i'll try

TP what the fuck it's not Friday

so you're okay now?

sowwy

We played a couple games of cribbage and watched Pulp fiction. He also gave me his updates on the house he's building.

i remembered why i loved welcome to the nhk so much

i've never played cribbage

i feel like one would smoke a cigar while doing so

the only person i've slept with who had a vagina is ftm

i'm currently not being sexually abused regularly

"Phantom limb" is when you get something amputated and keep having the parts of the brain responsible for them think they should be there and random synapses telling you to move it.
A lot of soldiers who were hit by IEDs have that.

honestly, the thought of doing any of that is turning me on
brb

yeah there's an opposite disorder where people with all their limbs are convinced they shouldn't have one of them

that's how i see traps

fuck this might take a while

You've only slept with one person period?

"Phantom donger".

damn, my internet is crappy

no, I'm right

one more than me if that's the case
never even romantically held hands

Flush your eyes with saline eyedrops.

I guess you could...

>>>/wizardchan/

Patients with Body integrity identity disorder (BIID) typically desire to have one or more limbs amputated from their bodies. Today, there are no specific causes of BIID. There have been multiple theories behind the cause of BIID and why some people suffer from this illness.

sicko

no, we never had period sex

you're so mean
;_;

shit's cray

GitS was so visually fun

never watched the second one though

ha jokes on you, i once held hands with a girl and that's it, it wasn't romantic really either

The second one was good but not as good as the first.

Because Motoko was from most of it

Who molested you?

please don't encourage him

never heard that before

by
I mean

I'm saying "one person total".

Kat-o

Wide awake, but miss """nocturnal""" is sleep

Cato?

how the fuck did the cubs win that game

you say it's wrong but your body calls for it

buncha people
don't worry about it

no, i've had maybe... 5

WHAT IS THIS ABOMINATION

casper i got a vape pen

I kind of don't want to be a dick but you're way too close to your cat.
Like that typical single 40 year old woman whose cat is her only friend.
Don't be a creepy cat lady.

it makes me want to get back into anime

but i'm a filthy casual so meh

oh
well, i once held hands to try and get another couple to dance at my middle school prom
does that count?

I think Old Newgrounds Hentai Games are just memes now

This some kind of backward hillbilly family where the uncle and brothers all took a turn or what

It's not mine tho, i'm not home

still more physical contact with females than I've had

sorry i'm not pure

no family members

Oh, fair enough then.
I just remember you always posting your cat.

That's just gross.

thank you for sharing your opinions on damaged goods
your input is appreciated

revy did you start talking to people on steam yet?

also how is your cousin from those alice threads

that totally wasn't you

no

you mean the one i admitted was me like months ago?

you admitted it?

well damn

my bad

You make me sound like I'm an asshole for not wanting someone who was molested.

why didn't you just say so nigga

RIP in pieces mplisa.

I mainly posted them when they were new.
Some pics are neat, i post them a bit more often. Also when they do neat shit i take pics, like Smirnoff here with his new friend

so the banana guy really is revy

i have to reevaluate my insults

Who then

people make mistakes

that's not what i'm going for, necessarily
you're just being an ass about it

go home you're drunk

don't worry about it

wanna circlejerk in self pity and sexual deprivation

you're not an asshole
it's just like not wanting someone for a physical disability

it's shallow, perfectly reasonable but shallow and the other person really didn't have control

Who then

i mean everyone knew it was you

why deny it for years?

My b.
Hope your bunghole recovered just fine.

#JustLukaThings

fukken
other kids

i had to separate myself from that persona but i didn't want to leave

it's fine thank you

sure
I mean, I'm fine because I've got hentai, but ok

Yeah, I'm going to hell.

How much older? How old were you?

i didn't even know your old persona but like bern and tsuchi kept telling me about it

getting sex is hard
like you got to want it badly enough to fit the other person's needs just to get your dick wet
fuck that, i'm too lazy and/or weird for that shit

nah, you're good
i think

within a year or two
approximately from when i was 8 until 12
there was other abuse before that but it wasn't as sexual

yeah i was pretty insufferable that first year

What'd they make you do?

glad to see that you are not a whiny bitch anymore

in hindsight revy kinda looks like miami

we're done talking

not as much of one, i hope

pls dont

yeah
idk what else to say to that

wouldn't know

you haven't changed personas so i guess your new persona made people hate you less

'hey bro do you remember that shit where you felt really bad and terrible and it was a life changing experience relatively'
'can you give me more specifics and revisit that experience when i don't know if you've figured that shit out at all'

i wish i had the continued drive for sex?

that really takes real effort though to lie about your old persona

at least kanra says he was insider

and wallace says he was in kanra's rape dungeon

Where's my daddy at? I found something for him to buy me :p

seems like it

it was bad

oh right i have to email my dad

thanks a lot

Not new but why so?

grim do you feel like you deserve a woman?

just testing your islam terrorist threat level

I don't want it
I mean, it's just sticking your dick in a wet hole that requires you to interact with people

no

I only wish to terrorize yo momma

neck me

but you feel like it's a shame why you are single right?

sometimes you can stick your tongue in there as well
i dunno, biologically i want it but i hate talking to people, so i was thinking more about detaching myself until i lose my virginity so i don't have to be shamefaced about my life as much

Hi, Daddy~

I found a future birfday present perhaptually~

not at all
I dont wanna be with anyone
right now

it's not hurting anyone

let them fuck

let's see it

Kinda wanna fugg you while chugging another drink

Might be the alcohol talking

yeah i feel that

I will

never forget no matter how righteous you are some dick with a gun is always liable to kill you

that's pretty gay

yo loods i got a vape pen

hashtag girls gone wild

Same.

yeah but with me, I want to have a career and my own house before I settle.

What's your reason?

I hardly even want it biologically
I'm fine with my hand, AA2, and the 40gb loli hentai torrent

LOL

w e w

how much

I'm so hype for this next weekend.

Ric Flair???

that's fucking hilarious

prntscr.com/bi5pn9
don't worry it's coming along

it's not exactly that i don't want to be with anyone

it's that i don't limit myself and say that i will do this or that at a certain point

.///. l-lewds please@!

one fiddy ;~;

For my happiness and my address, technically~

Who??

AA2?
also forty fucking gigs of loli, jesus
porn connoisseuring for me has always been limited to what i can look at /gif/ for a couple of minutes and finish to

I'll snap your neck.

WHO IS ELMA? WHO ARE YOU? ELMA?

I'm limiting myself because it's the responsible thing to do.. not like I'm gonna move in with some 40 year old cougar or god forbid marry someone when I don't have a stable and solid income

Who am I~?

does lenko do anything besides try to fuck thread traps anymore?

i thought he was amped about moving out of his mother's house

when did I post that ahahahahaha
fucking 2am lmao

150 isnt so bad for a beeday prez

oh snap your birthday is coming up soonish

so you're saying you wouldn't marry a sugar mamma?

hell i would

oh people from here actually meet and fuck
i forgot

hella gay
But it's okay since I'm drunk I can just blame that. I've kissed girls all night anyway.

Oh dank, I scored kisses and phone numbers on my waterpipe tonight, props for doing a tiny version

I smell like smoke and sluts perfume
cant figure if its good or bad

sit down son it was just free (You)'s

I've never owned a robe so I figured a fancy one would be smexy ^~^

August 16th :3

well at your age I dont think you have that option

but for me?
It would be nice for the novelty, but actually making babies with a woman who is the primary breadwinner?
hell no

Ye, I know when your bday is gurl

ayyyy

i tried to read this and it just looked like spanish fight words

Y-you remembered~

Or did you check FB~?

hey daisy

Artificial Academy 2
god-tier h-game, search it up
and here's a cap of the folder, tried putting it in hydrus in an attempt to sort it a while back but nothing came of that

I checked fb because I dont think you told me before

yeah i mean that a cop out

you don't have anymore options than me and you never will

how does that feel

wot

Whos that?

wat

hey baka
how's life

i miss the windows 7 interface

it's me

I have plenty more options than you, tp what are you saying?

I could get an arranged marriage, or literally fly to another country and find myself a bride in weeks

buncha shit mane

Yes, who art thou?

I own a waterpipe
I brought it to an event tonight and acquired kyaa~ kawaii chu~'s and cellular phone digits for later use because of it

I've only been posting for like 4 of my birfdays, Daddy :c

good
just listening to mac demarco and wavves tbh
makin funny photoshops for red

gross old wrestling guy who wore blue gowns and shouted "WOOOOO"

Whats he do?

What do you do?

and why don't you have windows 7 anymore?
did you go to linux or "upgrade" to windows 10 or get a mac

idk

HELLA 6 AM

Bedding lats

literally anyone could get a mail order bride

are you seriously trying to make this point?

byeee

it is actually 4real midnight and there are birds chirping
end my suffering please

nini

Ooh... I really like the blue ;(

*cuddles*

eat them

hey guys i could pay for a wife better than you

i don't even

... mac demarco? wawes?
also those photoshops are pretty neat fam, try your hand at making a 'ya'll cowards' one

i sit and complain when sadsack and when not sadsack i work and wonder how to change from being a sadsack

what do YOU do

the dataminers got me because i was too lazy to into grown up legos

ineed more alcohol
not at all feeling that one

i think revy and me should get more booze and talk about real shit

yeah they're bands
lmao that'd be funny as fuck

that's fine, i like blue myself

aren't baka and daisy underage?

why are /lewds/ underage overflowing to us?

next you're gonna tell me you don't have an illegal copy of office 2003 installed

nah I'm talking real wives

does your mom have a new one lined up?

holy fish moly

the whole concept of arranged marriages are that the woman are bought and sold

my pops has a few in mind
I was like
no nigga

oh, the only really things new that i've been listening to is jay-z's reasonable doubt and some stuff from meme videos

what are you into anyways musically

as you can see, /lewd/ is active and alive at all times

i have libreoffice but i use google docs more often

yo post the prospectives

the dataminers have gotten you, then
rip

lewd kind seems boring and dead and like 3 dudes most of the time

yo how about no

it is it kinda blows

clownpiece is my waifu though

love that cat

POST THEM

n
o

yeah, i like cats too

i blame erin for getting your hopes up

it was set up to be a disaster

welcome fair refugee

the funny thing about lewds was that most of the posters were ours anyways

i wasn't even brought in by erin
i randomly added a guy on steam and he was on /lewd/ and invited me

i was free until i looked at arch and bricked a netbook

now i am spooked to try again

they're nice dudes, and it's really comfy compared to here, but yeah it's dead

he is very charismatic

i'm bored but i don't want to sleep yet

I wonder if Tak still lingers there contemplating suicide.

who

he does

rager

it's cool

i feel like from my few times lurking there that they are fucking face nice

we might be dicks but we will tell you when you don't actually look like a girl

fake nice*

Go to bed.

poor guy

I haven't messed with linux yet apart from a server I have set up on a crappy old computer from 2009 for storing and accessing files whenever I'm away from my computer
I'll have to look into it more when support for windows 7 drops because I refuse to let microsoft touch my loli hentai

[spoiler]i dunno, sadboys flocked to /lewd/
it was good times crying like little bitches[/spoiler]

true, but who isn't fake nice these days
it's what you gotta do to get ahead of whatever
personally i think both places are a bunch of degenerates who will never meet up and instead engage in a bunch of mutual masturbation, but one smiles while they do it

you're no fun
i thought we were friends

eh, not really
it always felt like there was some pressure to not shitpost constantly
whereas here I don't give a shit

i know it's rager, I'm besties with him kinda sorta

it was cool, actually
I was on the hunt for a new online community anyway

lol fucking tak

love that dude though

i was mad but got over it

>>>/bed/

I used to be really good friends with him, too.

Made this folder of 800+ images for him.
He used to be a great guy.

i don't know man is this a job interview or something?

new

new

new

new

new

new

new

new

new

new

new

new