Delivery for u…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

delivery for u…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Other urls found in this thread:

kfyrtv.com/content/news/Sanitation-crews-work-to-remove-massive-amounts-of-garbage-from-DAPL-protest-camp-before-spring-thaw-412954433.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf my boxes disappear

hmmm… it is the black crime again

get more boxes lole..

wtf my boxes

who are u…

wow

i must fight this spectral spirit before me…

prepare to be vanquished, spirit…

wow, so this is the end result of what you've become?

tv show suck

wtf

I really like this story.

ghost of christmas box

He's in your home, protect yourself! Castle doctrine!

manslaughter charges

holy shit

my anvil render wip, would you put your finger in this hole?

▒

im outta here

shit

gay autism reading off the charts….

i have made contact

thread suck

my anvile texture test WIP

what is this thread

the most enjoyable spamming I've ever seen

that should do it… lole………….

wtf my website

Why are german girls like this?

get rid of this first.. lole….

this thread feels like it was supposed to be made a decade ago

wtf dont report me…

Someone order a 40lb box of slide threads?

dubs of wayback fun checked

kfyrtv.com/content/news/Sanitation-crews-work-to-remove-massive-amounts-of-garbage-from-DAPL-protest-camp-before-spring-thaw-412954433.html

CANNON BALL, N.D. - Last week, we showed you all the garbage that was left by Dakota Access Pipeline protesters at the Oceti Sakowin Camp.

Now, we're showing you where all that trash will end up.

Sanitation crews are working hard to dispose of six months' worth of garbage from a community the size of Wahpeton or Valley City. The mountains of debris need to be moved before the spring thaw occurs.

Making a dent in the immense amount of trash being hauled out of the Oceti Sakowin protest camp is being hindered by the weather. All the garbage that was left behind is now frozen into massive chunks of junk.

In a month, all this trash could become toxic.

"Standing Rock Environmental Protection Agency and Dakota Sanitation are working together to try and advert an environmental tragedy," says Tom Doering, Morton County Emergency Manager.

It's estimated it will take 250 trucks filled with litter to clear the camp.

"There's a lot of work to be done," says Doering.

Each load that's dumped is inspected by the Morton County Sheriff's Department.

"We are looking for, as I said, anything illegal, anything that might be used to, I guess, harm our officers during a protest," says Jay Gruebele, Morton County Sheriff's Office Captain.

Authorities are also searching through the piles for evidence they hope they don't find.

"As bad as it sounds, we're looking for people that may have died and could be wrapped up in a canvas or a tarp or tent," says Gruebele.

Logistics make cleaning up this mess more difficult.

"Because the bridge is closed, they have to take the long way around, so it's adding haul time," says Doering.

Twenty-three loads have been dumped at the Bismarck Landfill since the cleanup started.

The clean-up effort started about a week ago.

Your degeneracy digits say yes.

Heavenly trips confirm that this is the best thread on Holla Forums right now.

Hey Trump trolls. Idiots. How stupid are you? Let him do his job? Are you fucking kidding me? Who is stopping him? He spent 3/4 of his fake, illegitimate presidency on vacations. You believe every lie he says, you follow him like blind sheep. You are ignorant and so fucking stupid. I can't understand why you support him. Because you identify with how much of an idiot he is? Because he is a racist, because he pretends he cares about this country, because he is a pussy grabber? Why? Idiots, idiots every where. Fanatics, supremacists, crazy people. Get your shit together. God damn people. 👎👎

I HOPE WILLIE NELSON SHOVES A BROOM UP HIS ASS AND HE GETS CANCER IN EVERY ORGAN IN HIS BODY ABD I HOPE HE GETS GANGREEN IN ALL PARTS OF HIS BODY AND I HOPE HE GETS KIDNAPPED BY ISIS AND HAS HIS FINGERS AND TOES SLOWLY CHOPPED OFF BY A DULL MACHETE COATED WITH AIDS AND I HOPE SOMEONE LIGHTS TWO CIGS AND SHOVES THE BURNING PART IN HIS EAR DRUMS AND I HOPE HE GETS PAPER CUTS IN HIS LUNGS AND I HOPE HE NEVER DIES. I HOPE HE JUST LIVES FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY IN PURE AGONY.

Hey Trump trolls. Idiots. How stupid are you? Let him do his job? Are you fucking kidding me? Who is stopping him? He spent 3/4 of his fake, illegitimate presidency on vacations. You believe every lie he says, you follow him like blind sheep. You are ignorant and so fucking stupid. I can't understand why you support him. Because you identify with how much of an idiot he is? Because he is a racist, because he pretends he cares about this country, because he is a pussy grabber? Why? Idiots, idiots every where. Fanatics, supremacists, crazy people. Get your shit together. God damn people. 👎👎

I HOPE WILLIE NELSON SHOVES A BROOM UP HIS ASS AND HE GETS CANCER IN EVERY ORGAN IN HIS BODY ABD I HOPE HE GETS GANGREEN IN ALL PARTS OF HIS BODY AND I HOPE HE GETS KIDNAPPED BY ISIS AND HAS HIS FINGERS AND TOES SLOWLY CHOPPED OFF BY A DULL MACHETE COATED WITH AIDS AND I HOPE SOMEONE LIGHTS TWO CIGS AND SHOVES THE BURNING PART IN HIS EAR DRUMS AND I HOPE HE GETS PAPER CUTS IN HIS LUNGS AND I HOPE HE NEVER DIES. I HOPE HE JUST LIVES FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY IN PURE AGONY.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD!!!!!!!

How new do you have to be to not know that sage goes in all fields?

SAGEREDGREENTEXTFORMAT

Why is this board such a crybaby reddit zone for underaged newfags who need to KYS?

I mean seriously it's 2017 and this board is still the equivalent of a tumblr no-trump-safespace for feminists. What do we need another Gamergate or something?

I like how you triggered SJWs feel the need to scream "muh Holla Forums" and "muh site invasion". It's like you phone posters don't realize that this is not a Weeb site. We do not need a manga board and all the NEETs pushing for Loli boards need to take a break from this site.

In fact over 30 of the boards on this site are non-weeb boards, kinda BTFO's all the Gookmoot supporters if you ask me. I think it's time to stop shit posting. In addition I think that the mods should resticky the swimming dogs post.

Frogposters are not cancer, but anime posters are. It's fine if you wanna sperg out and delete Holla Forums but there are a bunch of us here who just want to discuss Reddit and 4chan in a meta fashion.

I'm also really sick of all this anonfagging that you shills keep doing. Use a name and stop trying to bring back Chanology. Guy Fawkes is a meme, and not the good kind. It's like all you normies just want to post memes on the secret club so you come to /qa/ for "ebin gets" and Bane posting.

All in all, this board is more or less just an echo chamber for tripfags to LARP. I can't wait for this /qa/ meme to be over.

Idk but it did me a chuckle. Someone please cap it before it gets delet

Is he kill? Looks like him and and his chair are sinking into the sand.