This game is better than GTA V

You can even crouch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQ1YMeY07xI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah, if you're fucking retarded.

It is as long as you don't care about the color of the skin of the character you are playing as.

It's a flop son.

You can even deal drugs

You can even have a power armour

You can even be a dindu

GTA V gameplay was fucking trash kiddo, the first person mode was the only redeemable quality in that game.
This game plays way better if you dont play like a cover hugging qte insta kill gayfaggot

Lincoln is cool, that nigger Franklin from GTA V was a pretty detestable hood nigger

Wasn't Franklin supposed to be only "sane" man? Michael is psychopatic and Trevor is blatantly crazy.

They even put Lamar on there to make a contrast, Lamar is the stereotypical dumb nigger, while Franklin is just a man who doesn't give a shit about gangcucks.

Supposed to be, yeah. In the end Michael filled that role because the game forgets Franklin exists after the first few missions.

GTA and games like GTA were never good.

The worst part about GTA V is how unnecessary Franklin is. He barely even dindus nuffin

It doesn't seem that bad yet

The whole three-protagonist system is completely unnecessary. The game should've just been the misadventures of Lamar.

The most retarded thing about Franklin is how he's supposed to be all about "hurr get rich" but if you preordered the game he already starts with half a million bucks.

Even without that, you get given a multi-million dollar mansion an hour into the game and then there's no more development for the character.

Compare it to the previous Mafia games, and you'll see why people are pissed. Embed related.

Also, Mafia 1 comparison: youtube.com/watch?v=mQ1YMeY07xI

Are mafia 1 and 2 on PC and are they worth purchasing legally?

I have played GTA SA GTA 4 and GTA 5

GTA 5 is my clear favorite, the pacing and story are much better and it cuts a lot of stupid shit from the older games like allowing quick saves. Character switching is also a really fun storytelling element.

If you disagree with my opinion you can kill yourself if you want

It is incredibly mediocre and if you somehow end up playing it yourself "the parade of missed opportunities" and chore-play will bore you to tears. For example; There are "No Blacks Allowed" shops and bars, which would have been a natural way to deliver your "segration was bad mmkay" message right. I mean it is simple as that, you put shops that actually sell shit and then only few allow Blacks, this healthpack you need is sold in the store, you have all the cash you need, but all you get is a "fuck you, go back to a shop in your ghetto". But nope, the only shop is the one you call through your cellphone (it is nigger magic don't ask). On the gameplay-side (or shoot yourself in the foot-style), the only reason you might want to enter these stores is to rob them. And each and everyone of them have a back entrance which you use to do your robbery without ever being noticed.

So yeah. It is a fucking great game.

The whole point of Franklin's shit is that he is going down the same path as Michael and Trevor.

Franklin gets everything he wants and is still going for bigger scores. He is the "straight man" of the group, so his development is less obvious.

you can't buy mafia 1. both of them are pretty good. especially mafia 1.

Maybe for the next game they can shoot for a goal higher than that, like being better than a decaying skunk carcass.

Even without the shit quality, it's just a GTA clone.
Why bother playing it? Just cause it has a nigger? GTA already did that too.
Please tell me normalfags aren't lapping this up JUST because it's like, omg, new game!

I spent most of my time just selling drugs and breaking into cars.

That's an other fuck up, you directly talk to your earpiece (CIA uses to listen in, which also doesn't have a microphone) and the shop-van's driver talks back instantly. It is another missed opportunity; have to use a phone to call in support/shop, phone boots are scarce and "No Blacks" shops don't let you use theirs. Simple to think of and implement shit like these add up. Depth of this games implementation of racism is just replacing "hello, have a nice day" voiced lines to "go be a nigger elsewhere".

The police is also way better than on GTA.
The thing with this game is that it has some fog mask shit over everything and the optmization isnt that great

I played GTA london when your mom was still pulling tricks kid

I can't decide wether OP is a niggerjewfaggot shill or legit retarded wanker who enjoys playing with shit.

Or maybe its a strange shitpost tactic to get people to hate the game even more.
In any even, kill yourself.

My point stands. This game is better than GTA V.

Of course you worthless shitposters will never know, you dont play anything anyways. I think bandwagon faggots like you are just a waste of bandwith or whatever resource these posts take.

Shitposting autists like him don't play video games, but you're almost as much of a faggot as they are for playing AAA garbage.

Now both of you get lost

I wonder how faggots like you decide whats AAA or indie or whatever

WE

I want you to take a second and think about what you said.

WUZ

That's it, I'm playing Mafia 2 again.

No, just pirate them. Never buy old games

CHECK EM

I dont know whats up with the lighting in this game, there is this shit that makes everything look worse

Never mind the lighting, what's with the fucking tranny?

sex slaves

Even the graphics on this game look better than GTAV /WatchDogs/Mafia3

I thought that it was cocaine powder at first.

So you haven't seen the weird graphical and physics glitches like pop in from the rear window and grenade physics?

Also, that the game is very padded. After an interesting start you'll have to do the same take over district missions to progress in the story and they mostly play out the same. It's a grind to get to the good parts of the game (like the riverboat level) and the only thing that will make you want to progress is the excellent soundtrack, even if some songs wouldn't fit in the timeline it's in.

It also lacks a lot of content from the previous game like customization and making a business like a real mafia. You'll likely gain money that you won't be able to spend on items which you can't get until you gain a favor with a certain person in a bare bones system in which if you don't play fair with them, they'll betray you later in the game. Sounds fun but that is all there is to the system. You'll probably be doing more stealth kills than gunning down enemies. Also, trying to be more GTA than Mafia didn't help it at all.

Why has this become a thing? CrowbCat has a lot to answer for.

Whether this has become an overused meme, I do not know.

I do know that the "small shit" is essential to a series like Mafia (at least the first 2) because the focus is on immersion.
to close in

Another is the obvious refueling mechanic. Seems pointless overall right? wrong.

Yeah, but you can't jump.

Is trash better then junk?

See, that would have been a fantastic idea. Then you'd rob the place and the dude be like "all you niggers are the same" and such.

THAT WOODIE HARRELSON DOCUMENTARY WAS A LLLLLIIIIIEEEEE

What's GTAIV like?
I played GTAV and I kind of liked the heists part of it, but absolutely not much else.

GTA V has drug dealing as well as drug making and drug empiring now though.

Only for the shitty online component, which is such a garbage grindfest I'm surprised it wasn't made by Koreans.

If you just want to freeroam yeah, but playing missions and heists and such nets a ton of RP and cash pretty damn quick, especially on double weekends. You could also just cheat too.

LOL

Well they look shit irl.

How do you fuck up mirrors that bad

Maybe the guy in charge of the mirror technology was busy looking after his wife's son the entire time?

MAFEEOZOZ N SHIT

So they actually have a fucking reason for the No Blacks policy. Good job devs.

ok

it's almost like Holla Forums enjoys good games and judges video games based on their quality rather than political ideology

lol

Games like Mafia 1 are timeless classics that seem to to only get better with age but GTA SA is a terrible game by today standards, consolefags even played it with lock on auto aim at the time.

You let retarded libcucks take over your company and run it into the ground

You can even deal drugs

Feel free to fuck off back to Plebbit

That's because San Andreas is actually a good game.

This is the objectively best GTA.

more like gayta london haha

you might as well put a transdyke with down syndrome as the official protagonist.

Both GTA5 and M3 are shit, though.

Because this game is fucking laughable

I say this as an Irishmen, fucking nigger gangs are a joke, even spic gangs have a better reputation than nigger gangs.

Just stop talking and let it flop already, hopefully they'll take the hint this time.

I think someone over at 2k played Godfather 2 and decided to remake it. I hadnt made the connection because i barely played that game and didnt even remember it.

I like the shooting in this one tough

GTA IV is like GTA series trying to capture a bit of the Mafia magic, by having more serious plot, more simulation (less crazy shit) and some feelz. That's why the mixed reception.

This. I've literally seen people confuse the 2 franchises with some saying mafia was all about taking over businesses and gang wars.

That's pretty cool. Is the new Shitman any good?

>>>/reddit/

func see_ho(obj ho):
if(ho.race == "white"):
return bix_nood("Ayo hol up")
else return bix_nood("Whey dey white wimmin at fam?")

I don't think SA holds up that well, and I wouldn't play a game that niggery these days, but for its time it was a solid step up in GTA games. VC was cool, but SA's world was enormous in comparison and had a ton of things to do.
In comparison, Mafia 3 is a Watch Dogs mod

You can even throw your head at people

Oops, I only meant to post Headdy.

The story in GTA5 was pretty shit too.

But GTA5 is a great tech demo. Unlike Mafia. If you care for such things.

End conclusion: you should not waste your time with either.

The only good thing in GTA V is the graphics, everything is shallow, boring and the handholding is insane. Thats why even a game like this is way better, because its does some things right.

Kill all niggers.

Now that I finished it, I wouldn't call it shit but can't really recommend it either since it suffers terminal consolitis in every department. It is in this weird console casual / fetishist gamer twilightzone.
It seems to suffer from massive focus group caused dumbing down and pussy footing all over the place. I expected a lot of Black Panthers fucking shit up or at least one potshot at "contemporary gangastar" and how fucked up "today" is. Especially the last one since whole game is one massive black op by a rouge CIA agent and Clay ultimately decides to become mob boss the last second. The city is so fucked up anyone else stepping up would make it much worse then rather restrained Clay.

And boy New Orle… New Bordeau is one fucked up place.

Why is GTA V still like $60. I'd try it at $30 but not when everyone's saying it's shit.

It's certainly better than your garbage spelling.

Its anti-white propaganda

Could it be because San Andreas didn't have propaganda in it, while Mafia 3 is nothing more than an anti-white propaganda piece? The only reason they made this game is to shit on the goyim

SA's niggers are fine as they're niggers and do nigger things in character. These games with them shoehorned in are white guys painted black. It feels wrong, because it is.

Im going to give you triggered kids a run down of what actually happens in this game

OMG I SO TRIGGERED

He's not black. He's some kind of South American.

good goys have no standards and would keep buying dlcs

The inverse of this game would be…

brain problems, the post

You explained it dipshit. Now you're embarrassed at how easily anyone can see through the political narrative.

It's not exactly Blood Money 2.0, but it's a fucking huge leap from Shitsolution

OP has shit taste in games and should kill himself.

And don't forget, the game only has about 1/3 of the content it was supposed to have.

Vavra's only-a-third-done butchered to shit vision is better than a fully complete version of most games today.

Mafia 2 doesnt has a single NPC interaction(not related to the missions) after the one he described.

Were you droped on your head or something?

Ayo Hol Up
*Steals Bike*
That We Be
*Eats KFC*
Italian Mafia
*Hols up*
And Shiiieeeeeeeeeett

GTA:SA is a pretty good representation of Nigs, while Mafia 3 is basically putting black skin on standard video game protag guy for no reason but signalling

There are no bikes

GTA SA is a shitty game nowadays. Nobody can say with a straight face thats its better than Mafia 3.

Firstly there are bikes in GTA:SA unlike your shitfest you are shilling
And secondly I don't see a scrap of evidence supporting your claim
And lastly I know you're also shilling BF1

shiggydiggy.tar.gz.exe

I dont see a scrap of evidence that GTA SA doesnt suck ass other than MUH NOSTALGIA FOLLOW THE DAYUM TRAIN CJ HAHAHA meme game kind of shit.
Are you a Rockstar employee? Because you are shilling their shit games too, thats how it works right?

these kids are retarded, they want to get triggered

sounds like a bowjob

I'll make it simple. People have had enough of the BLM/Django moralizing
This isn't how the western civilized works m8.

I don't think that's the main reason people are shitting on M3 but I can see why some won't tolerate this lame messaging.

I had to laugh when Angry Gonzales was reviewing the game.
He was torn between-

It's because SA was good despite CJ being a nigging nigger, not because of it. You could have made the character anyone else and it would have sold as well, if not better.

San Andreas is objectively superior. The fact that you wasted money on a piece of garbage like Mafia 3 doesn't make it good. You can jerk off to the lipsyncing all you want but you know it to be true.

It isnt. San Andreas had weak gameplay and graphics even when it came out. Nowadays that game is a fucking joke compared to newer open world games.

It's still more fun that Mafia 3, that both fails at being a Mafia game, as well as an open-world game.

I dont think so, Mafia 3 has a pretty solid TPS shooting. Everything on SA is medicore or straight up shit.

Bravo, now it only needs to beat the previous GTAs and Mafia games in everything else.

But it's not like you care, you're just here to cuck this abortion.

What do you mean by Mafia "games"? Mafia 2 was shit too.

Most open world games are worse than this anyways. I think only GTA IV and Just Cause 2 could be said to be objectively better.

No one would give a fuck about this game if "Mafia 3" wasn't plastered all over.
How much would it sell if it was called "Niggaz in '60"

No, it would be the other way. Mafia was never a popular franchise.

But it was a respected one. No one gives a shit about a buggy propaganda turd with retarded AI.

Mafia 3 is as generic and insulting as any AssCreed game, and anyone that defends it needs to go back to cuckchan.

WE WUZ NIGGERS N SHIET

Nope, even if not popular like an AAA game it's an established brand which it means it has already a playerbase,even if small. Not only, there will be fanboys.
Brand is something important, ask yourself why this gen we are getting most of the time sequels or rehash or why, if it's like you said, risk it with a non popular brand or even a bad brand.
Take the idea of the game, strip it out of "Mafia 3", give it another name, then ask what the fuck is that.

Respect after 2? I dont think so.
And Mafia 3 is far from being as generic and Ass Creed. As i said the shooting is fucking solid, very few TPS are this good nowadays.

If they named it anything else it would get more attention for abeing a new open world IP, you know it.

New open world IP about what? This is the problem.On this type of setting we have GTA that practically shadows everything else, the only other game that somehow "made it" was Sleeping Dogs, which also started as True Crime, another established series.
On this particular thing, mafia etc., we only have the godfather, based on a famous movie, and Mafia. Again it wouldn't. It would have died out because has nothing to stand out by itself. If they could make something out of it, they would have made it a new IP with sequel possibilities instead of scavenging Mafia.

Raping the corpse more like.

also scarface, also based on movie

shieeet I guess the protag really was half-white

because san andreas is a good game and the protag isn't a nigger because LE DIVERSITY and it's obvious that you're just a newfag wanting to feel accepted

also anons you guys are eating a0e82d's bait too hard, it would be alright since he's just shitting on a shit thread but everyone is bumping this garbage

Sure hope you pirated that shit at least.

This meme needs to die

why, so you can call folks racist? Because it's a game with a black protagonist that's actually liked because it isn't shit?

But SA isn't liked because CJ is a nigger. The game could have featured a tranny out to get his penis cut and it wouldn't have mattered back when it was released, because it was a major jump in terms of gameplay and technology compared to previous open world games.

Then again, I guarantee you it would have sold even better if it had featured a white or Asian character.

unless the setting changed to fit a white or asian character (which in a game like san andreas inevitably means different gameplay which might or might not be better/worse) no

So it was liked because the game was good.

That's all it takes. The reason people hate Mafia 3 isn't because of a black protaginist, but rather the fact that they focused so much on racial politics and twitter bullshit that the game suffered because idiots who don't make the game the number one priority in development make bad games.

I guarantee you that there would be no change in sales if the only thing different about San Andreas was a character's race and the way he spoke and acted.

It's always about the quality, everything else is an add-on, if the game is good and doesn't spout bullshit politics at every corner, then there's your seller.

Don't act like those fucking idiots who wants to push his politics everywhere like a fucking jew, stormfag.

Really, the nigging side content is so superficial it might as well not be there. You can easily replace it with anything else.

People hate Mafia 3 because it's a propaganda turd and because the gameplay is shit. Also, there is a significant group of people that remember the Mafia games fondly and hate the IP is being abused for this kind of shit.

I guarantee you there would have been. Niggers make up 12% of the US population, and the poorest parts of it as well, and are universally despised and viewed with disgust outside the West.

When you are pandering to them and their savage culcha you are just hurting sales. SA's gameplay was so good it managed to overcome that, but never doubt it hurt sales.

Look, there's a difference between pandering and making a character that isn't a certain race.

In Mafia 3, the character is not a Mafia member, he's a black guy, in a series where you play as someone in the mafia, specifically the American Italian mafia. He was shoved into the game, regardless of what the series is actually about, he doesn't fit and the marketing around it was "he's black deal with it" basically.

THAT is pandering.

GTA however, is about crime. The game itself takes a big fucking dump, THROUGHOUT the game on the black community for enabling criminality, and it's shown that the real villain is the black community itself. CJ is a fucking unrepentant criminal that kills people for no reason other then little slights at many points in the game, and the villain is a black guy. This is not far away from GTAV either as each character you play as (Micheal, a washout who wants to rob banks because he's BORED, Franklin, a black yes man who calls everyone out but ends up doing the same shit, and Trevor, who's a just a tiny step up in random violence from CJ except he's literally a meth head) is alike in some ways, except that CJ stands out as being the most violent and crazy with no excuses for being like that.

San Andreas does not paint blacks in a good light, and it's a damned good commentary and support for your argument and you'd know this if you actually PLAYED VIDEO GAMES.

Get the fuck out, propagandist.

Remember the nigger gangs in Mafia 2? Thats where he comes from. You could say he is the more educated ancestor of CJ.

And now 3 is classified as even shittier, without any of the lingering respect.

So basically

Sounds fair enough. I don't really care about race as long as it isn't propaganda: IE unrealistic. If you're having me play as a nigger, atleast have him do nigger things.

Nice shitpost, 2K

Gangs, not mafia.

Not fond of calling people names when I don't know them personally enough to hate them, faggot, but San Andreas is very much true to how the black criminal community basically was.

Look, I'm going to give you straight up advice and drop the implication.
Blanket hatred doesn't actually help at all and actually makes it hard for you to succeed in any sort of way, because the plain fact is that people don't like it. Online is fine because no one knows anyone.

however, give people you actually meet at least one chance. You know what a silent majority is, correct? I'm not asking you to be friends anyway, just don't judge people until you're certain you can hate them for who they are as a person.
At the very least, do it for yourself so you're at least somewhat likable and able to make friends and not push away everyone you know.

Hatred shouldn't be cast around blindly, it should be reserved for the most disgusting sorts in this world, like those who take advantage of weakness without remorse. No one lesser.

As a reference to why blanket hatred or fear doesn't help you, blacks are basically taught by their own communities that they can't succeed because the "white man" keeps them down, when that is not the case.

As a result, this negative sentiment is perpetuated among the youth, and bad parenting begets bad parents as well.

The situation is a combination of not being choosy on who you fuck and bad parental nurturing.

not exactly a tall hurdle, GTAV was fucking boring and lame

They're niggers, user, quit comparing them to people.

Shit, Sherlock, you got me there, I never would have guessed that blind hatred is bad! No, but dropping the amusing snark for a moment, Yeah I get it, anybody with half a brain should. It's why niggers don't, I suppose.

No shit. Most niggers I've met are scum but not all, but in the end, that's not what I'm talking about. I'd rather that they all left and go back to Africa, because it'd benefit my people the most, selfish individualism aside.

You realize these reflect their biology right? And even the ones who aren't taught 'dat it da wyte mang fault', or are raised by whites, go back to nigging once they grow up.

Also

Holla Forums doesn't like video games, and Holla Forums isn't even about video games.

where do you think you are, newfag?

Holla Forums? What are you talking about? we don't have a Holla Forums, we just have the No Man's land between /liberty/, Holla Forums, and Holla Forums. Neutrals get hanged.

this is some alright bait i haven't seen much like it recently

lad, how old are you? that shit is ancient.

Back to cuckchan faggot.

Not going to bother responding beyond this post, but really consider how many people you can rely on in real life and outside the net.
Consider who you'd lose by saying this to their faces.

This isn't an argument about biology or what have you, because I already know that blacks got the short end of the intellegence stick in evolution. This is about what spouting this will get you, I don't care if it's the truth or not. Friendships are built on the truth AND lies that we tell.

You're not going to live a life you think is worth living if you pre-judge people before you've met them.

Granted, you shouldn't be approaching a hooded man in an alley, but outside of that, you need to realize that stating this shit isn't going to keep relationships. And you need those to survive.

Also, silence isn't acceptance. People who ignore your bullshit don't actually agree with you. So go back to pol or lurk more until you learn to act like a decent human being.

>>>/suicide/

You have to go back.

Understand this: I don't want a country that has Niggers in it. Not even one, why discriminate afterall? :^) And I therefore don't care to make friends with them. I don't openly tell every nigger who passes me on the street "GO BACK TO AFRICA JUNGLEBUNNY", But I don't cuck for them or help them in general in any sort of way. Then again, I have never met one that I'd say is even worth helping, so there's that too. And 'Short stick' Is a bit understating. It's more like, they got a stick, bit it in half, shat on it, and then rolled around in their shit and continued to do so for centuries.

Debatable.

They are niggers, again, if you keep pretending they are people, or cucking and calling them 'blacks', Then go back to your cuckchan circlejerk.

Silent majority :^)
False assumption, actually. Unless they state otherwise, there's no reason to assume eitherway, and it's more likely to see leftists hugging eachother and affirming their beliefs than others, and rabidly attacking anyone who dares to disturb the hugbox.

Fuck off newfag.
Feelz>Reelz by your standards.

that pic may be new to you because you're new here, but it's old news to a faggot like me.

i'm from when Holla Forums was called "anime/random"
i only still come to imageboards because i have nothing else to do

you're one old dude

ah, i remember when Holla Forums played that song nonstop

nearly drove me insane because i could only tolerate it for 12 repeats

Then move to Finland or something, goddamn.

How about you move instead of trying to make everyone else move at your whim, which doesn't work? If you don't want immigrant, then vote for people who share that view.
calling for genocide or mass removal of US citizens isn't going to work.
Instead you need to support the police in their removals of criminal elements and you need to actually understand blacks in order to be rid of their worst's bad behavior.

Plebs like you think the answer is mass removal or genocide, when you KNOW that brings nothing but unrest to your own community when it's time for revenge.
It's not going to happen and if you REALLY want an end to the bad behavior of blacks, then you need to actually help fix their culture and separate it from criminality and the anti-snitch culture. Of course, groups like BLM aren't the solution, so don't start assuming shit like I know you'd try to. Rather, you need to influence blacks into removing criminal elements themselves, which requires education and better schools in their communities, because most get worthless education because the US's education system is shit across the board, which can be fixed with the advent of the internet, which is going to kill the corrupt textbook industry's hold over schooling.

Killing or forcing people only makes that situation worse and makes them worse.
Do you honestly know fucking
ANYTHING
about how culture works?

I'm not a hypocrite like you, faggot. I get the feeling you're a shitskin. You got the same attitude as them.

Actually, it DOES work, it's called deportations. Same with genocide, it's how every people has expanded when there is no more land to settle that nobody owns: You genocide the local populace and take it for your own or subvert their culture/race.

They aren't citizens, faggot. Let me guess, we can't deport illegals either because dey r alredy here xDDD

Fuck off Nigger. There's nothing to understand: They are violent savages that need to go, either in body bags or on boats.

Ah yeah, mass removal or genocide has never worked. That's why the Turks own Byzantium, Armenians don't exist, Israel is an actual state, et cetera ad nauseum. There are countless examples where this works just fine, it's nothing more than sheltered faggots like you who insist we sympathize with niggers and gibsdemdat instead of just removing the problem. Why spend effort in improving niggers when you can get rid of them and free up space and money for your own people? There is no reason, simply, unless you're a cuck or a nigger.

They are genetically inferior. Culture is a reflection of their biology, and they have been failures in every case. As fucking stated, even when you remove subjects from their 'culture' and 'muh bad parenting', they still go full nigger.

Holy shit you are literally a nigger, aren't you? Have you ever been to a black public school? They are fucking zoos that house apes. They get more funding than other schools, have more teachers per students than other schools, and they literally get so many fucking advantages from literally free shit, affirmative action, and support groups that there is almost nothing left to give them but the same free shit but more of it. It has done nothing but made the problem worse, They should be deported back to Africa, then they can blame whitey while they starve to death for all I care.

You stupid fucking primate, do you have any idea how easy it is to access the internet? Third world fucking BRs shitpost on the internet so often it's not even funny, and every nigger and his mother owns a fucking Ipad, Iphone, or some other device with internet connection. Even if you argue that 'dey be too pow fo dem internetz', They can go hook up at a cafe or their own fucking school for gods sake. And this applies to other countries too! No matter what goddamn country you look at, niggers remain savages. Even in all nigger countries, Niggers act like they do everywhere else. Arguably, they act even worse!

Slavery did this to them and its all whiteys fault dat dey be poor, dumb, inbred, and violent, right? Fuck off you worthless trash. They are inherently this way, and no amount of conditioning and training can make them civilized, and neither is it worthless. It'd take a few hundred buckets of KFC and the promise of free shit to get them out of Western countries, and then the problem would be solved. You seem to think we have some obligation or duty to the freeloaders that Lincoln had intended to Deport anyways, and we have none! They contributed fuck all, and if we do not owe them anything, then all we owe them is a swift death.

Ej00cate urself shitlurd. Go back to your cuckshed you worthless trash, Either you're the biggest nigger or a traitor, and eitherway, you deserve to be treated just like they do. Get this through your fucking skull you subhuman trash: WE DO NOT FUCKING WANT TO BABY THESE INHERENTLY FLAWED FUCKS.

I should add: In the end, you seem like a faggot whose basing his beliefs on feelings that have been drilled into you by leftists. Ideals that, while absolutely worthless to your nation and people, and are infact adverse and harmful to them, give you a slightly happy feeling inside so that makes it ok to betray your nation to niggers. That, or you actually are some shitskin, which would only prove my point that you selfish negros want to be coddled by Whites.

You've got serious issues. I recommend that you look inward and think about why you're so defensive and outrageous when someone questions your philosophy of killing people without even getting to know them first.

It's clear that you're using blacks as a scapegoat for your own problems, as evidenced by your lack of coolness when you're approached on the subject. You're approaching this problem emotionally when that's the same shit that people like BLM does with the same result, a whole bunch of nothing, born of ineffective whining and tantrums.

tl;dr you've exposed yourself as a massive faggot who got triggered like a tumblrette when someone questioned your weak core philosopy.

tl;dr tl;dr because it was still long: you're a faggot.

Apparently "Get them the fuck away from me because we don't want them" is a philosophy, not a statement. The fact is, which you keep ignoring, I want niggers out, you fucking call me a 'Tumblrette' when you can't even say Nigger. Just leave, you worthless cuck.

So to summarize

Is your entire argument. You really are a filthy Nigger. Here's this: I don't care. None of us care. We do not want you filthy inbreds in our country, that we founded and created. We want you to leave, and if you refuse, we'll kill you. It is logistically easy to accomplish, and monetary costs are practically nothing. Now, since you've failed to address ANY of my arguments except for blatant appeals to emotion and projection, you tell me why any White Man anywhere should give a rats ass about you worthless Negros?

Mafia 2 is a glorified tech demo that someone added an adapted mediocre mafia movie script too

Mafia 3 is a tech demo, now with social justice and less game features

Does that guy have a mint-chocolate ice cream cone wearing a fedora and smoking a cigar tattooed on his chest?

the fuck is a ctr

>>>/ctr/

You memesters dont even make any sense anymore

Yeah, this is often brought up by retards and niggers, but you do realize Negros have been fucking their own babies since they began crawling around in the african mud, right? Furthermore, like the filthy redskins, they tend to rape their family members more than anyone else. A few trailer trash whites who atleast hold a job and don't deal drugs and shoot up streets are incomparably superior to the Nogs who make incestual rape a tradition.