So I just got finished going over the history of the Russian Revolution as well as the Tsar, his family...

So I just got finished going over the history of the Russian Revolution as well as the Tsar, his family, and Rasputin and I'm curious, what is the real history there? Are there any books or videos that cover it well or has the history been tampered with all that much to begin with?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pdfs/res/4653.html#7511
hooktube.com/watch?v=-pf-pYBYNTM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, I don't think this counts as a slide thread. I just figured if anyone knew it would be somebody here.

I haven't read any of his works but Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn might be a good shot, as might David Duke. The latter is pretty soft but I trust in what he says regarding history.
>>>/his/
Polite sage.

8ch.net/pdfs/res/4653.html#7511
The Jew as Criminal covers Rasputin's involvement in the Red Revolution and murder of prominent Tsarist figures extensively.

The real history?
US jew bankers funded a Jewish revolution because the Jews in Russia were pissed that the Russian Empire absorbed Polish lands. In old Poland (Magyar) lands the Jew was given a special status to make liqour and charge usery whilst they were banned from most of Europe. Polish people are notorious for sheltering and race baiting for the benefit of juden. When the Polish lands were taken over they lost all their rights and were poor so they used communism as an excuse to revolt twice and eventually took over the government where jews killed the ruling family, 100 million Russians directly in the revolution, and 47 million Eastern Europeans with subsequent policy.

You can watch Prometheus something something on youtube though to learn a lot about it if you don't want to read.

If Rasputin didn't have so much power he would have been the second coming for the hebes. they really don't like to share, even with their own kind.

Nice, didn't even know we had a history board.

See, I figured there was something Jewish in nature going on. The Tsar and his family had their issues and he himself could be a tad incompetent, but reading it up there was nothing about them that deserved killing yet the common people began to despise them out of nowhere as lewd political cartoons were popping up. Rasputin is about the only point of negativity I could find involving that family as he was seeming to overstep his bounds politically, but he was dealt with in the family.

It seemed as though the people were hellbent on killing their heritage and traditions… and when that happens usually a certain race is involved. It's a really melancholic part of history.

I remember a post of a russian user some months ago, he said prior to the revolution it was a hierarchic society, the germanic rus upper class and the mongolic slave class, and the commie revolution was a mongol race war ocestrated by jews, and they genocided millions of white rus and sent another millions of them to death in WW2 as front soldiers. Thats all I remember, I know nothing about it myself, also the user didnt call them mongols but another name.

Orthodox Nationalist says most everything said about Rasputin was Anglo propaganda to further weaken the Russian crown.
I'm not sure but if you read everything said about him it does kind of sound like a "Nazis stook 30cm of wood up my ass" situation.

Tsar Nicholas II was a follower of the esoteric Martinist order. It was vaguely related to Eastern-Lodge Freemasonry, the Reau-Crois (not exactly the same as the Rosicrucians) and the (((Elus Cohen))). While the Cohen ties are suspect, the Martinists appeared to teach a very complete/accurate esoteric doctrine. I'm not aware of any other instances of anyone of such a high-ranking bloodline (he's related to the Windsor family IIRC) following such a… nuanced religious sect.

The Martinists got into quite difficult conflicts with other lodges during the French Revolution and never really went anywhere afterwards.

"I have desired to do good,
but I have not desired to
make noise, because I have
felt that noise did no good
and that good made
no noise." - Louis Claude de Saint-Martin

This is probably a contributing reason that Nicholas II was destroyed so viciously. Such secret knowledge angers those who try to conceal the truth, and pretend the Tetragrammaton is already complete or has no secret keys to be applied to it.

He was starting to dabble in politics through the tsar's wife though his intentions may not have been political. It wasn't extreme, but it was enough to draw the extended families attention. The rumors about him being a sexual predator were just that though.

/his/ is a mixed bag but if you hang around there you can help actual history-anons outnumber the shills.

Tsar Nicky was too pure for this world.

Bump

Looks like the tragedy that befell the tsar and his family may receive some justice yet.

That's the actual reason why they are mad at the white russians for losing the rights to be jewish? They are really that psychotic.

that and his dumb fucking wife trusted a pedo jew who regularly raped their kids.

alexandra was so out of touch with the common russian it hurt the aura and authority of the czar.

tatiana best waifu, murdered by jews but not forgotten

True, he was a good father and man but not good leader. I think his parents didn't do a good job with raising the children. I feel sorry for the russians who were murdered by the commies.

BASICALLY A GUY THAT WASN'T PART OF THE TRIBE MARRIED IN TO A POLITICAL FAMILY AND ALL THE SUDDEN HAD INFLUENCE AND HIS VOICE GOT PEOPLE THINKING DIFFERENT SO AS TO DAY YOU CHALLENGE THE RULERS OF THE SLAVES YOU GET YOURSELF DEMONIZED AND KILLED AND GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS A BAD GOY FOR JUST TRYING TO GET YOURSELF AND YOUR OWN A TASTE OF POWER FOR IF YOU PLAY WITH FIRE YOU WILL GET JEWED BY FIRE UNLESS YOU GOT DIRT ON THEM SO YOU CAN WALK THE PATH OF GOOD JUST AND RIGHT OR STOOP TO THE LEVEL OF A GREEDY VIPER IN THE END EITHER WAY YOU WILL BE FUCKED OVER BECAUSE GREED AND CONTROL

COMMIES NOT EVEN ONCE 'spits on ground in anger '

This is probably a good place to ask this. What was pic related's deal? I know he's a kike commie, but why does he get a free pass from normalfags compared to Stalin? What horrible things did he do? It's hard to find stuff about him specifically that isn't sucking his dick or from a source that normalfags will accept.

Head of the red army who basically directed holodomor.

Thanks. I knew he was the Red Army guy, but why does he keep getting held up as some kind of hero instead of being condemned like Stalin or Pol Pot?

They were turkic "people". Almost worse than kikes.

He killed a fuckload of people, mostly those with opposing views. Look up the Kronstadt rebellion, tells you everything you need to know about (((Bronstein))). He wasn't behind the holodomor though, that was Stalin and (((Kaganovich))).

Rasputin definitely looked the part, but as of yet there were no credible sources for his womanizing ways as it was mostly a device used by their political opposition.

That's the sad thing, if you go into the history of the Tsar, his wife, and his children it is plagued by ill perpetuation. Still he wasn't a genuinely bad or evil leader either. They were out of touch, his daughters less so after the war, but that ignorance to the common folk and their (((shifting))) opinion on them would be their downfall.

watch videos from E. Michael Jones, like
hooktube.com/watch?v=-pf-pYBYNTM

his whole channel is interesting